It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 334
<< 331  332  333   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

duh. to deconstruct information.

the hard part is over

time to bring the pain.

next stop.

Back to US political madness.

enjoy the show yall!

This forum is called Deconstructing DISinformation...but, whatever.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

duh. to deconstruct information.

the hard part is over

time to bring the pain.

next stop.

Back to US political madness.

enjoy the show yall!

This forum is called Deconstructing DISinformation...but, whatever.

Information, disinformation... it’s all the same # these days

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Now you are just moving the goal posts. We were discussing teaching a man to fish as opposed to giving a man to fish. Now you are trying to argue the case that neither was done.

I don't feel the need to waste my time on moving goal posts, but I will say, sometimes not giving a man a fish nor teaching him how will force him to either sink or learn to swim. Sometimes that is necessary depending on the student or the lesson that needs to be learned. Fight of flight is a wise teacher indeed. It also serves a dual purpose of weeding out those who want to learn and those who don't.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MsMissing

True, she would have made an excellent recruit .

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

One possibility re Jan/Tiger is that White hats have asked them not to release Q-Wiki to the public... yet.

After all timing is everything!

Yeah, very possible or they themselves have decided to go "dark" to complete the project ? Since they have both logged in this month, odds are good they're safe. In Tiger's last post I got the distinct impression she was giving a sort of "warning" on how this thread might be being monitored by nefarious forces. I decided not to push it at the time and figure she has her reasons for being MIA at this point, same with Jan. If they are collaborating they could have decided to play their cards close to the vest for now. The info and research already done in this thread is enough to keep them busy for quite awhile, plus they could still be collecting data as we find it.

A Q Love connection would be cool too ! Heck, maybe the whole meaning to EVERYTHING is some sort of Love story ? Where ever they are, they know we're supporting them.
WWGOWGA.......

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

After learning about her life i'm observing strange parallels to Carrie Fisher and her untimely demise.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
HAVE FUN AND PLAY NICE EVERYONE

MOD NOTE
THREAD CLOSED.
see above link to part seven

edit on Mon May 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Dashen I just wanna say thank you for all the hard work that you have put into these threads. Awesome job you are doing my friend!

Now I think you need to address the mods about your stars. I have starred all your post in the new thread and none of them have taken. I even went back 3x to do again and they still didn't take. Not sure what is up with that.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

If you haven't seen it already Carrie Fisher did a comedy tour in which she explained openly and honestly just about everything her life entailed. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It's called "Wishful Drinking" and the last time I looked you could find it on youtube. It really is funny, and sad.

ETA Link is 404'd on youtube. Try bittorrent or something. It really is worth a watch
edit on 14/5/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

top topics

<< 331  332  333   >>

join