It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: liveandlearn

It's Dragon Energy not dragon breath. Dragon breath is halitosis.

Thank you. I will correct.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: tjack

Not a glitch.

At least they have Hope for as long as people don’t look into Matthew Hiltzik for any formidable amount of time.

More on Hope's ex-boss, please.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Here's a clue: en.wikipedia.org...

Dragon Energy

Roman? Antediluvian? Off-World?

The pole star will guide you, Thebanite.

Meditate on the Lunar Nodes.

edit on 14-5-2018 by eisegesis because: picture size

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you can feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man the truth, and he will question its validity. Let the man find the truth for himself, and the search will answer all his questions.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q-Wiki might compromise that if released too early.

All good goals but I don't see how q-wiki now would be a threat to those goals.

I'm actually starting to wonder whether a non-public Q-Wiki for a few more months might be more in sync with "the plan".

The qore doesn't need q-wiki and the inner circle is in charge of putting it together so they already have a non-public Q-Wiki. It doesn't make any sense to say it is part of "the plan" unless you are just forcing the circumstances to fit the narrative.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
BBC: Rich families use privilege to opt out of child services

"Rich families are using "privilege" to disrupt or avoid child abuse investigations, a report has found.

Goldsmiths University found wealthy households were effectively "opting out" of the child protection system."

Maybe the children would be better served if the all attend the Nxivm development and education centers. The photo on the front page tells the story.....

Nxivm Helps Kids

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you can feed him for a lifetime.

Teaching a man to fish doesn't involve him going out to a body of water and figuring it out himself. It means you hand them the knowledge.

Give a man the truth, and he will question its validity.

As everybody should.

Let the man find the truth for himself, and the search will answer all his questions.

Even if what he finds is wrong?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Overall peace, yes. External threat, not yet.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Tigers login to ATS was last used May 12th.

(JanAmos' last was around May 4th)

Rel, they appear to not be posting for different reasons - unrelated.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't know.
It seems just beyond coincidence that the two active/dedicated posters here...BOTH working together on the same project...drop off the radar at the same time.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From Hollywoodreporter
Hiltzik's clients have included Justin Bieber, Harvey Weinstein, the NFL's Manti Te'o, Katie Couric and Alec Baldwin.

Also from Hollywoodreporter

It was with Hiltzik that Hicks, now 29, and Raffel, 33, were first pulled into the Trump orbit via their work with Kushner (him) and Ivanka (her), who had business with the agency at the time. But their tenures at the company — nearly three years for Hicks, six-plus for Raffel — provided more than just introductions that would gain them entry to Trump’s inner circle, it armed them with the skills to also thrive in its toxic maelstrom. Since the pair announced plans to exit the White House the same week in February, those skills are being examined under a microscope as political observers obsess about the impact on Trump.

the PR guru, whose own résumé is spackled with campaign work for Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton.

Raffel’s ties go back further, having first met his future boss through a family friend while he was still in high school. In fact, Hiltzik helped secure the young film buff an internship at Miramax and later reunited with him at Freud Communications and, again, at Hiltzik Strategies.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't know.
It seems just beyond coincidence that the two active/dedicated posters here...BOTH working together on the same project...drop off the radar at the same time.

She said she would work on it, did she actually do it - commit? Or was this garnered from her offer to participate prior to Jan's downtime? I don't recall???

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mueller may have broken the law while at the fbi by working with Russian oligarch Deripaska, the same oligarch he indicted Manafort for dealing with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.”

link

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Teaching a man to fish doesn't involve him going out to a body of water and figuring it out himself. It means you hand them the knowledge.

My friend,

I can give you knowledge on how to fly a helicopter. Does that mean you will be able to just jump in a helicopter and fly it? No, you'll need hands on experience and practice which is a form of "figuring it out yourself".

Let the man find the truth for himself, and the search will answer all his questions.

Even if what he finds is wrong?

The truth is never wrong.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Tigers is still tweeting on twitter. Her last tweet was yesterday. We are not following each other on there but she kinda doxxed herself.

I was sending PM to someone a few days ago and even commented to them that my mail had been read before I had read it. Thought I was going crazy for a few. I see it is happening to others.
edit on 1pm514America/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 15:41:02 -050041532018-05-14T15:41:02-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I was sending PM to someone a few days ago and even commented to them that my mail had been read before I had read it. Thought I was going crazy for a few. I see it is happening to others.

I saw a mod explain, once, that when you read a message you sent in your outbox, it will appear as if it was read in the person's inbox that you sent it to.

Would love to test that though.

I am going to PM you and then open the message in my outbox. Let me know if it appears read or unread on your end.

edit on 5/14/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Tiger contributed some detailed content pages to Q-Wiki... in particular on NXIVM I think.

She also offered other assistance on the public release I believe.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I can give you knowledge on how to fly a helicopter. Does that mean you will be able to just jump in a helicopter and fly it? No, you'll need hands on experience and practice which is a form of "figuring it out yourself".

We are talking facts not abilities. Showing that person X made a shady deal and the paper trail to that is "here" is not the same as flying a helicopter. None of this Q thing is experience based.

The truth is never wrong.

But the answers people find can be wrong. That is why we share notes.

edit on 14-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I saw a mod explain, once, that when you read a message you sent in your outbox, it will appear as if it was read in the person's inbox that you sent it to.

Would love to test that though.

I am going to PM you and then open the message in my outbox. Let me know if it appears read or unread on your end.

MME...looks like you and Q feel the same way about Corsi.

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join