It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well this is a bit weird MME.

I just sent you a test message so I could take a snip and prove it went to "read" but it didn't happen.

Getting a bit spooked now because I have noticed a few times when it DID happen.

Can only mean someone else reading my PMs?

edit on 14-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo I

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

That is a whole lot of word salad but in the end you don't really address the point of why telling someone that "you won't share notes", even though you agree at the end of the post that it is important, is not really teaching them how to "fish" for the truth or even just "giving them a fish".

You are essentially doing nothing to help then for a day or for a lifetime.

edit on 14-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Post 74 Q is referring to.

I don't think Q was referring to drop 74.
Q was referring to post 74 on the patriots fight board which = drop 1332

Post 74 on the Patriots fight board:

Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.

Stay the course and trust the plan.

Protective measures are in place.

Remain BRAVE.

We knew this day would come.

www.youtube.com...

United We Stand (WW).

WWG1WGA.

We FIGHT.

Conspiracy no more.

Q

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was suppose to do the NXIVM work I didn't quite get started, Jan helped me with finding a new email and I got logged in and started editing stuff and next time I tried to log on it was down.

link   

I think this note appearing below all the messages you write:

Please Note: Your private communications between members is provided as a service by AboveTopSecret.com and are subject to review in the event we receive reports of messaging that may be outside the boundaries of the site Terms & Conditions. Abusive private messages may result in immediate account termination without warning or recourse.

...is probably enough that no one should have any expectation of privacy with regard to their U2Us.

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another death, so far unexplained... Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder

A few excerpts of interest:

She rose to fame starring alongside Christopher Reeve in the Superman films of the 1970s and 1980s.

The Canadian-born actress acquired American citizenship in 2005, and became a political and women's rights activist alongside her acting.

The cause of her death is not yet known.

As an activist, she was arrested in 2011 while taking part in a protest at the White House against the Keystone XL pipeline, which remains controversial today.

While working on her memoirs, a computer virus destroyed all of her work, she told the magazine - something she concluded was deliberate, and involved her former husband and the CIA.

I'm pretty sure she had a Drug / Alcohol problems. She went off the deep end with mental issues, Bipolar I think, from what I remember.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I've just noticed the UWS from "United We Stand (WW)" in the post you quote - close followed by "We FIGHT".

A quick check on Acronymfinder for UWS throws up some possible lines of investigation:

UWS Unified Wealth Solutions (pre-formatted websites for advertising)
UWS Undersea Warfare Systems
UWS Urgent Weather SIGMET
UWS Unix Web Server
UWS Undersea Weapons System
UWS URL (Uniform Resource Locator) Web Service (server protocols)
UWS User Work Station

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another death, so far unexplained... Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder

A few excerpts of interest:

She rose to fame starring alongside Christopher Reeve in the Superman films of the 1970s and 1980s.

The Canadian-born actress acquired American citizenship in 2005, and became a political and women's rights activist alongside her acting.

The cause of her death is not yet known.

As an activist, she was arrested in 2011 while taking part in a protest at the White House against the Keystone XL pipeline, which remains controversial today.

While working on her memoirs, a computer virus destroyed all of her work, she told the magazine - something she concluded was deliberate, and involved her former husband and the CIA.

I'm pretty sure she had a Drug / Alcohol problems. She went off the deep end with mental issues, Bipolar I think, from what I remember.

Sounds like a lot of people who get caught up in the “cult”.

This one makes me hella sad.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Was just trying to ensure you got recognised for your work on Q-Wiki after I suggested it had been Tiger.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Good catch.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Good plausible deniability Pavil but we have covered in depth how those with psychological problems and taking drugs are manipulated by CIA, especially in cases of Hollywood and of Manchurian candidates.

Therefore I think her claims shown in the article are worth a second look.

edit on 14-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo 3

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You think it is a word salad because you don't have the knowledge or experience to understand what I am saying. Perhaps you need to go figure it out for yourself... Go teach someone something with words only. You'll soon find you forgot to mention several details you learned from experience, and some things that can only be learned by the student on their own.

Sometimes sharing notes is not beneficial. For example, if you were given a book to read but instead of reading it you just read Cliff's Notes. You may get the summary of the story, but you will miss a lot of finer details of the book that may be important. So its best to just go and read the book for yourself.
edit on 14-5-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Welcome to the club. All 4 a LARP, right?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I think the one missing the point is you. Forgetting details in an explanation or whatever else is beside the point when you brush people off. You are not giving them Cliffs Notes or the original book. You are not giving them a fish or teaching them to fish. At that point which is a better method is moot.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Margo Kidder was for sure a CIA monarch beta.

Broke programming and went off the rails, wrote a book.

Was discredited in the media as being "crazy" for talking about it.

Dated Pierre Trudeau.

She fits the pattern of all the other "stars" we see having melt downs and acting "crazy".

Oh the CIA are trying to kill you? You must be nuts.

Do we have to question this in here Q folks?

She was probably gearing up to talk, after all the Qtraversy in the world, as older assets often do...it's a real problem for them, actually.

Easy to dispose of such people, or maybe she died of natural causes, slim chance me thinks

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Q-cumbers, mortals, demi-gods,

any last requests?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Q-cumbers, mortals, demi-gods,

any last requests?

Yes.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link