It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was back a couple of page when I saw my notification of PM. It showed up as unread so that explanation can't be correct.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I was sending PM to someone a few days ago and even commented to them that my mail had been read before I had read it. Thought I was going crazy for a few. I see it is happening to others.

I saw a mod explain, once, that when you read a message you sent in your outbox, it will appear as if it was read in the person's inbox that you sent it to.

Would love to test that though.

I am going to PM you and then open the message in my outbox. Let me know if it appears read or unread on your end.

MME...looks like you and Q feel the same way about Corsi.

Ha...so I've heard. Whenever Corsi is involved, take cover. He carries a huge piIe of bullsh*t wherever he goes.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I was back a couple of page when I saw my notification of PM. It showed up as unread so that explanation can't be correct.

I never bought into it either! Thanks for testing that out with me!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sky Event?

LOST ASTEROID RETURNS TO EARTH: 

2010 WC9 is about to get much closer and brighter. On May 15th it will fly past our planet, splitting the distance between Earth and the Moon. At closest approach (203,000 km) it will glow like an 11th magnitude star (200 times brighter than shown above) as it races through the southern constellation Pavo (the Peacock).

Estimates of 2010 WC9's size range from 60 m to 130 m wide. This puts it in the class of the Tunguska impactor, which leveled a forest in Siberia in 1908. And it is at least 3 times as large as the Chelyabinsk meteoroid, which exploded in the morning sky over Russia in Feb. 2013, shattering windows and knocking people to the ground

And

GEOMAGNETIC STORMS POSSIBLE LATER THIS WEEK: NOAA forecasters say that polar geomagnetic storms are possible on May 17th when a stream of solar wind reaches Earth. The gaseous material is flowing from a southern hole in the sun's atmosphere:

This is a coronal hole--a place where the sun's magnetic field opens up and allows solar wind to escape. Coronal holes look dark because hot glowing gas normally contained there is missing.

Previous encounters with solar wind from this coronal hole suggest that storm levels could reach category G2 when the fast-moving stream arrives. High latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras and, of course, STEVE. 

space weather

who/what is Steve???

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Your welcome. I went back and checked my PM's and I did mention it to MindBody. Very strange.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Slightly OT but has anyone else in here the "problem" that PM's are sometimes shown as already read before you even clicked on them for the first time. I had a few instances where that happened.

This happens if the person that sent the PM goes to their sent box and opens the message before the person receiving it opens the PM.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The truth is just that ... the 'truth'.

By definition, it is not wrong, though I would acquiesce to the notion that there is only one 'truth', and an infinite number of 'not truths' that must be sorted out to find the one single truth of any situation after the moment in which said event happens, due to the collusion of entropy and time ... and not even counting those that want the real truth not to be found.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Slightly OT but has anyone else in here the "problem" that PM's are sometimes shown as already read before you even clicked on them for the first time. I had a few instances where that happened.

This happens if the person that sent the PM goes to their sent box and opens the message before the person receiving it opens the PM.

Wanderingconfusion and I just tested that and it was a fail. That's not the reason.

ETA: I am happy to test it with you, too, if you want!
edit on 5/14/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that sky event might not mean the literal sky? Sky News comes to mind for me, and especially with their royal wedding coming up on the 19th, and the technology they're using to cover it.

Dubbed “Who’s Who Live,” Sky News announced the live-stream service last week in partnership with Amazon.com and several data and engineering firms. As the 600 guests enter the chapel, Sky News will highlight notable attendees using Amazon Rekognition, a cloud-based technology that can recognize and compare faces in images and video using artificial intelligence.

Along with identifying the wedding guests, the live-stream service will also show facts about them, Sky News said, using captions and on-screen graphics through the company’s app. The data will be displayed alongside the video of the procession into the chapel.

edit on 5/14/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Ah yes i remember that particular moment and i counted on a mod or her to delete the post in question. I regret not telling her because it didn't look intentional. It's good to hear Tiger is still doing her own thing. I do miss her posts though. Thanks for the update.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Sent you a PM and then opened in my sent box.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For those who never got to view the Beta Q-Wiki, here are Jan's last posts about it, detailing contents:

JanAmosComenius post Apr 13th

JanAmosComenius explanation to Daskakik on "Why a Wiki"

JanAmos Q-Wiki domain name and "self-preservation"

Jan request for NXIVM work on Q-Wiki

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Sent you a PM and then opened in my sent box.

It was marked as unread before I opened it!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If I could remember who told me that I'd gather an angry mob and scour the threads of ATS for the rat bastard!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

May be to do with this:

BBC Meghan Markles father may not attend wedding

On BBC 24 News TV they are hinting that the Father did a deal for photos (perhaps with SKY?) and then realised it could cause an embarrassment so pulled out of the deal and hence the wedding.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

FM, I cannot tell a lie, twas I...

I noticed that when I look at PMs I've just sent then they appear read in my inbox and could appear read in the senders inbox.

Glad you've proved me wrong.... but unhappy with the resultant implication that hackers are reading PMs.

edit on 14-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: implication

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I noticed that when I look at PMs I've just sent then they appear read in my inbox and could appear read in the senders inbox.

Hmmm...they don't appear read in my outbox after I open them.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

My friend, it seems you are missing the point entirely. This leads me to believe you are satisfied with someone just telling you facts and handing you evidence, and you don't feel it necessary to validate the authenticity of the evidence on your own, or supporting the facts with your own additional evidence. You just take what you are given as truth.

However, I think you are smarter than that...

I think you question the facts, and look for supporting evidence on your own. Not only do you find evidence for or against the fact, you also learn other facts in the process which you didn't intend to learn. Sometimes these other facts you pick up along your journey are more important than the original fact you set out to support, and you wouldn't have come to know these additional facts if you didn't go out searching for the truth. You'd be stuck with only one fact that was handed to you.

Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

Yes, this Q thing is experienced based. It requires experience and knowledge of political science. It requires you to have experience with how the mainstream media operates, what they report and what they don't report, what their bias might be or not be, or who they are funded by or affiliated with, etc.. It requires knowledge and experience of American history, and even world history. It requires knowledge and experience of law. Further more, at the least, it requires knowledge and experience with gathering data and making connections, searching, processing, and validating information.

Since it is unlikely that any one person has in depth knowledge and experience with all of the above, it is that much more important to make this an "open source" effort. To gather the collective input of people from all professions, skill sets, and experiances in a form of crowd sourcing. You may even get lucky enough to come across leaked information from anonymous wistleblowers involved in the subject being discussed and you wouldn't even know it. Yes, that is why we share notes.
edit on 14-5-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Another death, so far unexplained... Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder

A few excerpts of interest:

She rose to fame starring alongside Christopher Reeve in the Superman films of the 1970s and 1980s.

The Canadian-born actress acquired American citizenship in 2005, and became a political and women's rights activist alongside her acting.

The cause of her death is not yet known.

As an activist, she was arrested in 2011 while taking part in a protest at the White House against the Keystone XL pipeline, which remains controversial today.

While working on her memoirs, a computer virus destroyed all of her work, she told the magazine - something she concluded was deliberate, and involved her former husband and the CIA.

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334 >>

join