It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Cygnis

I hear you but i'm not part of the LIGHT well not exactly. I'm wiiling to fight evil with evil.

51/49 is all that is required PE....

I guess it has its advantages to know both sides. Not much experience with the Light though.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I hear you but i'm not part of the LIGHT well not exactly. I'm wiiling to fight evil with evil.

I guess it has its advantages to know both sides. Not much experience with the Light though.

What makes you think knowing the enemy from within is not of the light? You're fine, your memory stream confusion is just that, confusion, it will pass soon enough.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Truth is seldom handed out, often one must find it for themself.

That has always sounded like "fake guru BS" to me. At least where worldly facts are concerned.

Humans learn a whole lot of things that are just handed to them by caring parents, family members and friends. This "you have to earn it" approach is just another way to build a hierarchical system. Guess we can run but can't get away from our animal instincts.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

But that would not prevent them from posting.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What makes you think knowing the enemy from within is not of the light? You're fine, your memory stream confusion is just that, confusion, it will pass soon enough.

I wouldn't call it confusion but more like data overload. It's a lot of info to process without being able to access our dormant parts of the brain. However i do think people need to reach a certain state of mind to do what i can do. Good thing i don't scare easily but i have no idea what happens if i start to hear voices for the first time. The whole experience is not unpleasant mind you but it feels really strange.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The moment they post we would be like a pack of wolves asking where Q-Wiki is at.

Stop communication and you can't be asked the difficult questions. Seems logical to me.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It could also mean :

The Meaning of 1111

Some believe that the actual meaning of 11:11 is a sign that angelic beings are close by. They come with love and protection, and they want to bring you clarity and guidance.

11:11 is the number of masters. The ascended masters are sending you the message that you, yourself, are a divine aspect of the Universe, a master at being yourself.

It’s no coincidence that every year, from November 11th and up until January 11th, we’re going through a period called the months of the divine trinity. All in all, this is a divine time that brings tremendous opportunities for all of us, to wake up and embrace our true divine light.

edit on 0b00America/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 14:39:00 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 14:39:00 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Cygnis
Truth is seldom handed out, often one must find it for themself.

That has always sounded like "fake guru BS" to me. At least where worldly facts are concerned.

Humans learn a whole lot of things that are just handed to them by caring parents, family members and friends. This "you have to earn it" approach is just another way to build a hierarchical system. Guess we can run but can't get away from our animal instincts.

You tell a child that the stove is hot, but how often does that child still touch the stove at some point?

How often do you tell a child not to play in the street because it isn't safe, yet they still get the scare of coming face to face with a car and a loud horn?

How often do you tell your teen to goto bed so they get enough sleep, only to have to struggle to get them up for school in the morning because they didn't listen?

This goes on with a lot of things, some listen yes but not all. Some have to make their own discoveries and experiences.

It is not a 'you have to earn it', it is more so some have to LEARN it for themselves.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm sure they could just say "We had some technical difficulties. Sorry but things will be delayed X months" and everyone would be bummed but understand.

Even then, it isn't like Q isn't all over the net anyway. I'm not sure what strategic advantage there is to launching Qwiki at some precise moment.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub
edit on 14-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Got to thinking about Kanye saying he has Dragon Energy like Trump. Relating that quote from the Story post

When the White Dragon roars, their reign of terror will finally end. Trump as White Dragon? sure it is just coincidence.

edit to correct breath to energy.
edit on 14-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I said "worldly facts" for a reason. I'm not talking about the kind of experiences you listed. I'm talking about giving a title of a book or article or even providing a link.

The odd part is that we do it all the time but with some things people just fall back on "do the research so that it will be valuable to you", which is BS. If the info is compelling then you can just hand it out and it will be accepted. If it is not then it will be doubted and not accepted even if they dig it up themselves.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It's Dragon Energy not dragon breath. Dragon breath is halitosis.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
BBC: Rich families use privilege to opt out of child services

"Rich families are using "privilege" to disrupt or avoid child abuse investigations, a report has found.

Goldsmiths University found wealthy households were effectively "opting out" of the child protection system."

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It's called "The Art of the Deal".

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
BBC: Rich families use privilege to opt out of child services

"Rich families are using "privilege" to disrupt or avoid child abuse investigations, a report has found.

Goldsmiths University found wealthy households were effectively "opting out" of the child protection system."

The system is there to put poor children in danger, not to save rich children from their privileges.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Post 74 Q is referring to.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In my view; it will:

1) create a step change in the speed of making connections,
2) Will allow us to see the 4,000ft "helicopter view" (still only a 10th of Qs 40,000ft view),
3) We will understand another level of patterns and connections arising from that 4,000ft view,
4) Will get disparate communities/boards contributing to a combined dataset.

We have already discussed various times on this thread how part of this process is to teach individuals to seek for themselves and be careful who we trust.

Q-Wiki might compromise that if released too early.

I'm actually starting to wonder whether a non-public Q-Wiki for a few more months might be more in sync with "the plan".

Thanks for stimulating that thought process but I'm back to archiving and crumb investigation now.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Post 74 Q is referring to.

Fire engine #Q74

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hmm.

I guess it's really happening.

Worth adding my source has NEVER said it was imminent until this last week.

I feel crazy writing this, but oh well my worries about sounding crazy went out the window a long time ago

I am waiting to see if we get [another] Q drop mentioning off world stuff.

The goosebumps are real!

This is exciting!

A free NK and Iran is too.

Possible peace in the middle east?

Kushner's speach gave me goosebumps as well and I really find him creepy.

Is the earth going to come into a time of peace finally only to have to defend itself from some other bigger threat?

Man, do I feel nuts right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join