It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Leila is a sex worker. She goes to great lengths to keep separate identities for ordinary life and for sex work, to avoid stigma, arrest, professional blowback, or clients who might be stalkers (or worse).

Her “real identity”—the public one, who lives in California, uses an academic email address, and posts about politics—joined Facebook in 2011. Her sex-work identity is not on the social network at all; for it, she uses a different email address, a different phone number, and a different name. Yet earlier this year, looking at Facebook’s “People You May Know” recommendations, Leila (a name I’m using using in place of either of the names she uses) was shocked to see some of her regular sex-work clients.

Despite the fact that she’d only given Facebook information from her vanilla identity, the company had somehow discerned her real-world connection to these people—and, even more horrifyingly, her account was potentially being presented to them as a friend suggestion too, outing her regular identity to them.

Because Facebook insists on concealing the methods and data it uses to link one user to another, Leila is not able to find out how the network exposed her or take steps to prevent it from happening again.

gizmodo.com...

EVIL Facebook.

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think FB feeds you stories and ideas that you will like, and ones which re-enforce a person's opinions, not challenge them.

Heaven knows that I wasn't getting ANY pro-Hillary ads or stories. If someone saw my online meem collection, they would not bother sending my anything like that. On FB I feel obliged to speak my mind, and contest the tyranny of the crowd.

I've followed all the stories since their inception.

Never in my life have I perceived a condition such as we had in the last few years.... Those emails, Wikileaks, mass surveillance state, Trump, Lib-Dem-MSM Meltown, Russia, Q++, this is all history in the making in a hyuge way.

I found the Netflix documentary: Trump, The American Dream to be pretty interesting. Anyone unsure about who he really is will find some insight here. imo, he is uniQly Qualified to be President.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just one more then I am done

I feel information we are posting here has a way of getting spread ALL around the web way faster then anything I could alone do with my modest little following in social media.

I have noticed several things I have seen written only here being passed on by MANY accounts on different platforms.

Just know, all of you here, people ARE watching and listening closely

Rebecca Porter and I were strangers, as far as I knew. Facebook, however, thought we might be connected. Her name popped up this summer on my list of “People You May Know,” the social network’s roster of potential new online friends for me.

These friend suggestions go far beyond mundane linking of schoolmates or colleagues. Over the years, I’d been told many weird stories about them, such as when a psychiatrist told me that her patients were being recommended to one another, indirectly outing their medical issues.

And then there was Rebecca Porter. She showed up on the list after about a month: an older woman, living in Ohio, with whom I had no Facebook friends in common. I did not recognize her, but her last name was familiar. My biological grandfather is a man I’ve never met, with the last name Porter, who abandoned my father when he was a baby. My father was adopted by a man whose last name was Hill, and he didn’t find out about his biological father until adulthood.

I sent the woman a Facebook message explaining the situation and asking if she was related to my biological grandfather.

“Yes,” she wrote back.

Rebecca Porter, we discovered, is my great aunt, by marriage. She is married to my biological grandfather’s brother; she met him 35 years ago, the year after I was born. Facebook knew my family tree better than I did

“We are constantly iterating on the algorithm that we use to determine the Suggestions section of the home page,” Kelly told Adweek in 2009. “We do not share details about the algorithm itself.”

Not being told exactly how this tool works is frustrating for users, who want to understand the extent of Facebook’s knowledge about them and how deeply the social network peers into their lives. The spokesperson did say that more than 100 signals go into making the friend recommendations and that no one signal alone would trigger a friend suggestion.

Now, when I look at my friend recommendations, I’m unnerved not just by seeing the names of the people I know offline, but by all the seeming strangers on the list. How many of them are truly strangers, I wonder—and how many are connected to me in ways I’m unaware of. They are not people I know, but are they people I should know?

gizmodo.com...

Article filed under tag: "creepy".
edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add link

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately here's a very disturbing story from Buzzfeed about the creator of Ren and Stimpy.......you've been warned.

Link to article
edit on 1-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm trying to focus on the positive...every little bit helps.

Sex Traffickers Shutting Down Websites After Congress Passes Law

Cityvibe shut down completely, the Erotic Review, the “Yelp of the sex trade” where men rate their experiences with trafficking victims, shut down advertisement boards in the United States, NightShift shut down to review policies, VerifyHim shut down its “newsreel,” Craigslist personals section was shut down, Reddit’s prostitution-related “subreddits” were marked private...Rubmaps, Erotic Monkey, and USA Sex Guide had extended maintenance periods over the weekend, suggesting upcoming changes due to the new law, Microsoft is issuing new Terms of Service effective May 1st covering all of its platforms, including Skype and Xbox

Making it hader for people to spend money and perpetuate sex-trafficing by shutting down the advertising is a good start. There are aguments that the law places an undue amount of burden on the site operators. Below is a decent rundown of the Pros and Cons at Wiki...

Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act

There seems to have been a lot of groups opposed to this bill prior to its passage.

SESTA has been criticized by pro-free speech and pro-Internet groups including the Center for Democracy and Technology, Electronic Frontier Foundation, the ACLU,[15] Engine Advocacy, the Sex Workers Outreach Project (which described SESTA as a "disguised internet censorship bill"),[16] and the Wikimedia Foundation,[17] who argue that the bill weakens the section 230 safe harbors, and places an unnecessary burden on internet companies and intermediaries that handle user-generated content or communications.

It does, however, appear that there were changes to the bill to ameliorate the extent of liability by narrowing the language to single out those who knowingly aid in sex trafficing though their services. Also from the Wiki link...

The Internet Association pledged support for SESTA on November 3, 2017 after an agreement to clarify portions of it; in particular, the definition of "participation in a venture" was amended to replace "knowing conduct by an individual or entity, by any means, that assists, supports, or facilitates a violation" with just "knowingly assisting, supporting, or facilitating a violation"

I guess time will tell regarding the effectiveness of this bill, and perhaps its unforseen consequences.

edit on 1-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: SP

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

www.nxivm.com...

One of NXIVM's offshoots in Mexico.
Symbol look familiar?

www.rainbowculturalgarden.com...

Creepy Rainbow children info.

This rabbit hole keeps going and going...

This meme was said to have been in an early Q post meme drop?

Just seems more and more like things have been so planned long, long before Q ever began, in public.

I wonder HOW long exactly...a year? Years? Seems more likely.

Continues to floor me daily.

War is happening NOW in public.

All the talk of gathering info , archiving and being ready for MSM attack?

Now it is happening.

All these links we have, we need to compile and spread them.

We need to be there to reply to the MSM outlets writing false accounts of Q.

And to support highly visable people like Roseanne, etc. Who are speaking up about Q.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

MSM is bashing these people hard.

Bot army is out in full force trying to make this Pgate but much worse.

Those on the other side are in for a surprize this time.

Those supporting this are not right wing fringe crazy nazi supporters as they claim.

Those supporting this are every kind of person from every belief, shape or color.

This is NOT a small army.

They WILL NOT win this time.

The PEOPLE will.

Godspeed.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 1-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks for the information. So Facebook is still relevant and actually important in a lot of circles. Now that I think about it, my Family uses Facebook for photos, announcements, reunion info, etc.. Hopefully Facebook will give some advance notice before going "poof!".

We had a tornado come through town a few years back. Went out checking on folks and helping to clean up debris. Was shocked at the number of people that seemed to be more concerned with the power being out and not able to get on facebook to harvest their crops on time.

It kind of drove home the fact to me that facebook is all controlling. As in seeing the number of people who were more concerned and worried about their online life than they were their real devastation in front of them. IDK, maybe it was just their way to cope.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The stage is set right I think we can all agree that the information is here/there for people to find if they ask questions and do so simple searching. Here lies the problem with trying to move forward at this moment in time.

Sessions: Federal Judges Blocking Trump Are Being 'Super Legislators'

List of federal judges appointed by Barack Obama

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I notice the article has no date, which on a news site... I mean: really!? It could be years old for all we know. The Europol link in the article leads to a dead end. But searching for Europol "Operation Rescue" brings up some articles like this one from March 2011.

Police shut down global paedophile network in Operation Rescue

Looks indeed like the same story - it's from seven years ago. Always, always, ALWAYS check the date (and source) of any news that you take a deeper interest in!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I found the original article and removed my post.
I searched AP, which contributed and found nothing. I searched the individuals involved. That's when I found the date and removed my post.

EDIT:
Sorry. I jumped the gun.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Just seems more and more like things have been so planned long, long before Q ever began, in public.

I wonder HOW long exactly...a year? Years? Seems more likely.

Continues to floor me daily.

War is happening NOW in public.

Hidden civil war was my answer to question: WTH is going on in USA? Year and half ago during campaign. The war is not so hidden now. May be it is easier to observe it from abroad.

Extremely useful is knowledge of second, third, ... language. I can see how is US/UK narrative translated to Czech MSM brainwashing machine. Also I'm now glad we were forced to learn Cyrillic script at elementary school. Some MSM translations are not only misleading but pure lies. Who knows what we are getting from - for example - Arabian sources.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
All the talk of gathering info , archiving and being ready for MSM attack?

Now it is happening.

All these links we have, we need to compile and spread them.

We need to be there to reply to the MSM outlets writing false accounts of Q.

You are probably deepest in NXIVM thing on this board. Wiki have NXiVM page with 20 articles saved in full text (including 48p phone call transcript), few key persons have theirs own pages. Please glue it together. With Podesta/HRC mails. Look at Bronfman connections ... We are not far behind infinity on this subject and you ARE the expert.

Do not bother with formatting ...
edit on 1-4-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

Add:
No, infinity have dedicated board with lot of links ... we have full text searchable database and collaborative workspace intended exactly for this kind of workload.

Tjack

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The question people should be asking is, is the "collapse" controlled or a genuine reversal of globalist ideals? A New Order is on the horizon, but at whose expense? Do the people win or lose? Are we being tricked into thinking we're winning, while a new breed of politician systematically dismantles the Old Order to pave way for the New?

Why does Trump appear bulletproof?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

FIFO

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
'Hypocrite' Jehovah's Witnesses abandon secret link with UN

The Jehovah's Witnesses have hurriedly disaffiliated from the United Nations within days of a Guardian story in which members accused the sect of hypocrisy for supporting an organisation it has repeatedly denounced privately.

After the article last Monday, the organisation's New York based hierarchy pre-empted a UN inquiry by agreeing to dissociate the Witnesses from an organisation which it holds to be the scarlet beast named in the Book of Revelation.

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, as the sect is formally known, has 6m members worldwide and 130,000 in Britain. It had been secretly affiliated to the UN as a non-governmental organisation for 10 years.

Recognised organisations are supposed to demonstrate that they share the UN's objectives, but Witnesses are instead told by elders to regard it as "a disgusting thing in the sight of God and his people" for allegedly aspiring to world domination like Babylon the Great, the beast in Revelation.

Everything that I post is connected.

United Nations “Peacekeepers” Caught Running A Child Sex Ring

An Associated Press investigation into the United Nations (UN) has revealed that over the past 12 years, there have been approximately 2,000 allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation by UN peacekeepers and other employees around the world. Over 300 of those cases involved children; however, very few perpetrators have actually been arrested and held accountable for their crimes.

UN child sex ring left victims but no arrests

The AP interviewed alleged victims, current and former U.N. officials and investigators and sought answers from 23 countries on the number of peacekeepers who faced such allegations and, what if anything, was done to investigate. With rare exceptions, few nations responded to repeated requests, while the names of those found guilty are kept confidential, making accountability impossible to determine.

David Hogg = 77 = Satan V = Fascist

Pay attention:

A political entity. The scarlet-colored beast has “seven heads” that are said to represent “seven mountains” and “seven kings,” or ruling powers. - Revelation 17:9, 10

Mountains and beasts are used in the Bible as symbols of governments. - Jeremiah 51:24, 25; Daniel 2:44, 45; 7:17, 23

A likeness of the worldwide political system. The scarlet-colored beast resembles the seven-headed beast of Revelation chapter 13, which represents the worldwide political system. Both beasts have seven heads, ten horns, and blasphemous names. - Revelation 13:1; 17:3

Power from other rulerships. The scarlet-colored beast “springs from,” or owes its existence to, other ruling forces. - Revelation 17:11, 17

Linked with religion. Babylon the Great, the world’s collective body of false religions, sits on the scarlet-colored beast, showing that the beast is influenced by religious groups. - Revelation 17:3-5

Dishonors God. The beast is “full of blasphemous names.” - Revelation 17:3

Temporarily inactive. The scarlet-colored beast would be in “the abyss,” or inactive, for a time but would rise again. - Revelation 17:8

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-4-2018 by eisegesis because: UN = World Domination

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: eisegesis

FIFO

Or maybe GIGO

LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Stinks to high heavens, but do not know where to file it:

Russian suspected hacker moves step closer to US extradition

Totally framed golden boy? Very good article.

He was was finally extradited to USA few days ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here goes nothing. It's time for my final experiment, well hopefully. My sincerest apologies in advance if this place gets nuked today or experiences unusual high traffic in the coming week because they are always listening. I'm not doing this to cause any trouble for this site or our members.

When the next post of mine resonates with you in any way please let me know. If that is not the case please continue to ignore it like all the other previous experimental posts. I'll provide an english translation for the german version to avoid violating the T&C.

Please keep in mind that this is not a game and i'm dead serious. I do hope that i'm wrong but when it comes true my previous cryptic posts will begin to make more sense. To all the people who know what i'm talking about please don't freak out when they attempt to make contact with you. You are not alone!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
Stinks to high heavens, but do not know where to file it:

Russian suspected hacker moves step closer to US extradition

Totally framed golden boy? Very good article.

He was was finally extradited to USA few days ago.

Fascinating in the absurdity of it.

"During the election campaign, Trump called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails. After the election, he initially dismissed US intelligence agencies’ findings that Russia had interfered in the electoral process, before eventually grudgingly accepting them."

Huh?

Nikulin claimed Miller demanded he admit to hacking the DNC servers as part of what the FBI is said to have claimed was a nefarious plot ultimately ordered by Trump, and promised him good treatment in the US if he cooperated.

Oh, now I get it, Trump Russia, Trump Russia Trump Russia. And like that the FBI found the guy, the mastermind, behind the stolen election. Well now that that's settled....

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join