It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So my wife got this from work today, she came home and said look! Trumps tax cut is helping me!
Thought you guys would enjoy seeing this.

Hi Cassandra,

When we learned we would receive a tax benefit resulting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed last December, we knew just what to do - pass some of those savings on to you!

As an enhancement to our Support Staff benefits, we are proud to announce that you have been granted a one-time grant of 3 Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). This grant was made on March 29, 2018. The RSUs will vest twelve months from the date of grant, as long as you remain employed by Chipotle through the respective anniversary date.

Although we are not able to predict how Chipotle’s stock will perform, the table below gives you an idea of potential future Chipotle stock prices and the corresponding potential future value of your RSU grant.

If the share price reaches

The potential value of your RSUs
grant would be *:

$300

$900

$350

$1,050

$400

$1,200

$450

$1,350

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

After Mueller comes out and clears Trump the same people who followed that moronic call to protest will turn on the SC instead and they could be easily used to cover up the massive amount of indictments that are still waiting to be unsealed. Trump never even considered firing Mueller. All the rumors originated from the MSM.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"Not confirming SC is on /team/." is an interesting statement.
This seems like the opposite of what was implied in the previous post.

Hell, I don't know anymore. LOL
Perhaps that is the point.

Since Cohen did represent HRC at one time, perhaps Cohen was a plant and the raid was to get dirt on HRC?
edit on 4/27/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Timing indeed ! Mueller is appointed to head of FBI 4 days before 9-11 by Bush, if one believes Bush was involved somehow, it would be a good bet Mueller was in the loop too.

Mueller wastes no time taking full advantage of Un-Patriot Act.

Mueller led the drive to transform the FBI from a crime-fighting agency to an intelligence-gathering operation.

Barry is somehow co-opted to protect the Clinton's and Bushes and becomes at some point " in the know " and understands extending Mueller's position past the 10 yrs. is necessary to keep their crimes hidden and continue their reign of terror. So they extend the 10 yrs. until such a time that Mueller "grooms" another criminal.....in comes Comey the leaking liar!

House and Senate approval are necessary for the two-year extension, and Mueller provides Obama with another well-regarded appointee with bipartisan appeal.

Honorable mention to Grassley who tried to raise the red flag at the time.

"This is an unusual step by the president and is somewhat of a risky precedent to set," said Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa), the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. The limit is "an important safeguard against improper political influence and abuses of the past."

articles.latimes.com...

AND THEN SHE LOST !!!! I really think we are going to see 9-11 disclosure soon.....MOAB !

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good and now ask yourself why the MSM would suddenly push a list with potential FBI director candidates including Mueller despite the fact that there was no way for him to be appointed FBI director a second time.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Since Cohen did represent HRC at one time, perhaps Cohen was a plant and the raid was to get dirt on HRC?

I came to this thread to say exactly what you just stated. Is Mueller a White Hat or isn't he? Sounds like even Q doesn't know for sure at this point.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For those interested 20/20 tonight on ABC

A look at NXIVM, a company with ties to sex trafficking. Included: details about its founder, Keith Raniere; and an interview with former member Sarah Edmondson. Also: a report on member and actress Allison Mack, who was arrested for sex trafficking.

No mention of children. To mention children would give credence to Pizza/Pedogate.

I believe this will come out anyway and it will be MSM's downfall.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Awesome, tell her congrats ! Date night this weekend..

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I came to this thread to say exactly what you just stated. Is Mueller a White Hat or isn't he? Sounds like even Q doesn't know for sure at this point.

Mueller never had a choice.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

From Message #1287

Not confirming SC is on /team/.
Question everything.
Timing important.
Planned?
Q

What is your interpretation of these lines, in regards to Special Counsel Bob Mueller?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon
My belief is that'll it was the controlling CIA who did these things "Not going to tow the line... we are going to feed your uncle to a hundred dogs....still not behaving! We will blow another relative up with anti aircraft flack!"

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Let us not forget that Mueller presided over 9/11 "investigations" and the antrax investigation. Those are surely the darkest days of the FBI.

I think he's a kind of ghoul and a deep state minion.

He's someone who KNEW and who's known full well the things that have taken place.

Not a good guy.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah, can you imagine the position he was put in ? What if he really had no idea about 9-11 at first ? Would his Marine training somehow allow him to be convinced it was his "mission" to bring about the surveillance state ? He's been blackmailed ? Sometimes I almost feel sorry for some of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

10-4
Good one Q.
[V]

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm assuming the wiki leaks is taking a lot of effort to be launched publicly.

Maybe we should be asking Jan Amos Comenius if he needs any help!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I haven't had enough time but it would be good if some one went through all posts from approx. 500 and pulled out the movie titles!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Lets see how many MSM outlets report on this. I am sure it is not nearly as important as hearsay. Typical...through out trash and let viewers/readers eat it up then bury the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Off the top of my head.

White Squall
Matrix
Godfather
As the world turns [TV show]

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join