It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff

New member here, my father was FDNY.
He was FDNY Ladder 101, next to the Battery.

Thank your family for their service.

Trump- New York
Clinton- New York
Giuliani- New York
JFK Jr.- New York
9/11- New York

Add Weinerdocs/NYPD to my list.
edit on 27-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: formatting

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

No way Mueller is a white hat.

Not a white hat...a turned hat though, maybe. He was not eligible to be head of the FBI, when he went to meet with Trump. However, he was a Marine...and appointed as Special Prosecutor, the next day. My best guess, is that he was made active duty by the Commander in Chief, then flipped.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Sweet!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good and now ask yourself why the MSM would suddenly push a list with potential FBI director candidates including Mueller despite the fact that there was no way for him to be appointed FBI director a second time.

Yeah. Why does this fact get so little attention?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: carewemust

"Not confirming SC is on /team/." is an interesting statement.
This seems like the opposite of what was implied in the previous post.

Hell, I don't know anymore. LOL
Perhaps that is the point.

Since Cohen did represent HRC at one time, perhaps Cohen was a plant and the raid was to get dirt on HRC?

I came to this thread to say exactly what you just stated. Is Mueller a White Hat or isn't he? Sounds like even Q doesn't know for sure at this point.

Mueller never had a choice.

Yeah, can you imagine the position he was put in ? What if he really had no idea about 9-11 at first ? Would his Marine training somehow allow him to be convinced it was his "mission" to bring about the surveillance state ? He's been blackmailed ? Sometimes I almost feel sorry for some of them.

Me too. It was what it was. Context is everything.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Just to make conversation, let's assume everything Q has posted is true. The plan to take down the deep state has been in effect for years. We should trust the plan.

When does the hammer fall?
Are we waiting for the IG report before Mueller announces no collusion with Trump & provides evidence of collusion with HRC & gang?
Or is it the opposite.
Are we waiting for Mueller before the IG report is released.

I guess I'm trying to figure out a time line on when the hammer will fall & arrests will start.

Aren't we all....tipping points though...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

a reply to: fiverx313

We don't care. Quit the BS.

if you can't laugh when you're saving the world from reptilian pizzagate, when CAN you laugh?

True, dat.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: dashen
i hereby dub this page the thirsty page.

thanks for derailing fivxer.
obviously a bunch of conspiracy nerd vigins are helpless to resist n00dz

surely y'all knew that naked pictures of women exist in the world already? o_0

Stahp! Aren't we already thirsty enough in here!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

When does the hammer fall?
I guess I'm trying to figure out a time line on when the hammer will fall & arrests will start.

From a logistical standpoint, the best time for arrests is when most of the crooks are together in the same location.

When is the next big star-studded DNC event? The Democratic Presidential nomination convention in 2020 would be perfect, but that's too far into the future.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Wanted to give everyone here who posts props for the work that you all have done. I have been a lurker since 2006. Here to help & contribute any way I can.

WWG1WGA

Welcome Glad it was this forum that brought you on board.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I guess what is also frustrating is the fact that I know if the scenario was reversed, Trump & other independent thinkers would already be in handcuffs.

They would be held under some obscure law until they were able to properly disclose the evidence.

Of course, because by definition, they're the establishment. Their corrupt and immoral behavior have put countless folks in handcuffs that didn't deserve it, leaving those people with no recourse. The very aim of this movement is to lead by example. To show and prove that we're bigger than that, and a self-respecting nation doesn't allow it's leaders to act that way.

I might add ( and not directed at you WT ) that all the frustrated patriots that are losing patience tend to forget something when they criticize Q:

What if this whole Q thing never happened? What if the team chose not to go with this strategy and release breadcrumbs to the internet? What would we really know at this point? I'm willing to bet many people would've lost support for Trump with Fox news as his only advocate. Or perhaps, folks would think that Trump was just towing the same line as the last 9 presidents playing the role of TPTB's deep state controlled opposition based on what little info was available to the free thinkers.

Getting pissy because your expectations weren't met is immature. Patience is a virtue.

Can't actually be a white hat, if you just act like a black hat, who happens to come into power...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
There is a steady shot version too, but I believe old time production method for the cut was done live, on-the-fly

Yeah. I didn't hear an audio break...but, that doesn't mean he didn't have a producer in his ear coaching the commentary, either.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

New member here, my father was FDNY.
He was FDNY Ladder 101, next to the Battery.

Thank your family for their service.

Trump- New York
Clinton- New York
Giuliani- New York
JFK Jr.- New York
9/11- New York

Add Weinerdocs/NYPD to my list.

Tried messaging you but it wont work, are you asking about those files?

I have a good friend who is in the NYPD and had no idea about the Wiener computer story.

He did text me and tell me that the Avicii dude was looking into pizza parlors before his death....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
New Q

Apr 27 2018 22:40:01 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5086f0 1218147 NEW
Focus only on the FBI [for now].
Jim Rybicki, chief of staff and senior counselor - FIRED.
James Baker, general counsel - FIRED.
Andrew McCabe, deputy director - FIRED.
James Comey, director - FIRED.
Bill Priestap, Head of Counterintelligence and Strzok’s boss - Cooperating witness [power removed].
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence - cooperating witness [power removed].
Lisa Page, attorney with the FBI's Office of the General Counsel - cooperating witness [power removed].
Conspiracy?
Think about the above.
Only the above.
Get the picture?
Q

Apr 27 2018 22:52:40 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5086f0 1218299 NEW
Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?
Should we drop a #MOAB on that?
Timetables shift.
[Next Week].
Q

Apr 27 2018 22:53:46 (EST) Anonymous ID: 6a7ca4 1218316 NEW
>>1218299
Q. Normies only watch CNN. They don't even know ANY of this is happening.

We are too smug.
Apr 27 2018 22:57:57 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5086f0 1218390 NEW
>>1218316
Hope not.
Might as well go sit in the CIA.
Russia grounding our military planes in Syria.
Military aircraft crashing in US.
Coincidence?
Autists need Red Bull?
Q

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ah ha! In the new Q message #1289 @ qanon.pub... , he (sort of) confirms what I posted this morning. The MOAB for this week was North/South Korea giving Trump credit for their peace talks.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Welcome.....
So your Dad was told they weren't allowed to take pics at ground zero ? hmmmm ? I had never heard that ? ED has a good point of why WL might not have been interested, but strange they didn't want to see them ? What did your Dad think he captured in the pics if I may ask ?

Bless your Dad, hope he's in good heath.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I've always thought that pool looked so dirty & grungy. Seems like it should be sparkling clean. Why does it look so "rusty" at the base & esp. near those ropes?

Because it's not a pool. It's an abattoir....

I guess I should have been clear that I was being sarcastic. You would think it would be regularly cleaned & spotless in a Vanderbilt house. I've seen rust on the bottoms of pools near drains or just in certain spots. This "pool" looks "rusty" in some odd places. Anyone know where this pic. originated? Certainly seems like if it were some magazine shoot or something, they would have cleaned it better than that.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sorry if this is off topic but I swear, I keep leaving stars for people & then come back to catch up on the thread & they are no longer starred???? Is this a common problem? It's not just in this thread either. Been noticing it for the last couple of days.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Welcome.....
So your Dad was told they weren't allowed to take pics at ground zero ? hmmmm ? I had never heard that ? ED has a good point of why WL might not have been interested, but strange they didn't want to see them ? What did your Dad think he captured in the pics if I may ask ?

Bless your Dad, hope he's in good heath.

Correct to the camera part, my dad was at the first bombing, the second time he thought it was a joke. He lit all the probes get on the truck to 9/11, none of them came back.

I have seen the pics, there is liquid magma down there . the pictures are pretty cool/wild.

Pops now has esophagus cancer from the ruble.

He was actually on the kill list, called my house, but my mom hung up and said she didint believe. Strange world
edit on 27-4-2018 by BrennanHuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Yes, it can and is a common problem across most of ATS.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join