It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Happens to me exclusively on these q threads for about 2 weeks now. Very irritating.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: WhatTheory

2018. Most people didn't even know what was going on all this time. To be honest the impatience of some people is getting on my nerves. The evil we are up against existed long before anyone of us were born and even longer. I have a very simple question for all of you who feel it's not getting fast enough.

How many innocent people are you willing to sacrifice to defeat the Deep State?

We've been hearing this line for 9 months. It's past time for raids and arrests. I get that there is a lot of work putting together a case but when you look at Strozk and Page there is no reason NOT to drop the hammer. And yet they are STILL employed. STILL have security clearance etc.

It's past time for Q to stop treating all of us like children. Concrete and visible action NEEDS to happen NOW.

If it doesn't he/they risk losing a massive % of believers.

You all might be fine with months and months of cryptic messages but the majority are not.

Drop the hammer. Start moving on these scumbags or risk having the whole movement fall apart. There needs to be clear and present actions taken.

I for one am not willing to keep putting myself out there and telling people "this is the day", "it's going to happen today". All that does is ruin my credibility with people I know and destroys my faith in Q.

The time for vague and cryptic posts that "might" point to certain actions needs to end. There needs to be concrete actions taken where I and others can point to a Q post and say "this is what I was talking about". Not some ambiguous tweet that could mean 3-4 different things.

I know there is a lot happening. But that's because we are dialled in to what's going on.

There has to be actions taken that even the uninitiated can connect the dots. We are already on board. We need to get the uninformed on board and the only way to do that is for Q to follow through. When he says arrests are going to happen and then they don't...... it makes it impossible to convert the unbelievers.

They need to get off their butt and start taking people down. Should we wait another 2 weeks? A month? 2 months? 6 months? Till 2020?

The time for action is NOW. Get it done. And don't give me any bs about "people can't handle the reality". That is bs and as far as I'm concerned is starting to look like a cop out so that they can lead us by the nose and never actually arrest or raid these scumbags.

All these Q posts about Huma Abedin. And yet what has been done? Absolutely nothing. She's still jetting all over the globe. We all know that there is enough evidence to take her down. From her connections with the Muslim Brotherhood to her complicity in the Hilary server drama. And yet.....nothing. Podesta Bros are still roaming around, free as can be.

It's time. Screw this "plan". Start taking down the little guys and work up. Like Jesus not even the small fish have been questioned or raided.

Enough is enough with this cryptic bs. Take action. Do it now or risk losing millions of people like me. If that happens this Awakening is dead in the water.

I just thought I'd jump in the thread this morning to ask people to not let the seed of doubt be planted in your minds, like the above poster is trying to do. When I first saw his posts a few days ago I knew it's what he was here to do, even though at the time he appeared to be on board with this Q thing. Now I understand why my previous post upset him so much.

The 'doubt-casters' are out in full force peeps, trawling t'internets and planting seeds of doubt in Q discussions in forums all over the internet. Headless chickens.

To the above member: You don't seem to understand, it's already too late to stop this. It's already become like a dam with many holes poked in it and a huge weight of corruption and crimes to hold back, your puny seeds of doubt are too weak to plug them.

It began with an idea, a good soul, then it was ten, soon hundreds awoke, then thousands, then tens of thousands, now hundreds of thousands, more and more are awakening every day.

Please friend, you need to understand that once people are Awake, it's for keeps, it's impossible to go back to sleep.

Centuries of deceit and lies and corruption will soon be crushed to nothingness in God's hands. Believe it.

The Great Awakening is here, already happening. Get on board, or get left behind. We're not coming back. We don't want to.
edit on 28-4-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: Carcharadon
It's past time for Q to stop treating all of us like children. Concrete and visible action NEEDS to happen NOW.

My friend,

You don't just rush into a den of snakes and start stomping on them, you will surely get bit.

You have to methodically distract each one with your left hand, and then grab them by the tail with your right, and swing them around by the tail to pound their heads into the ground.

Perfect analogy!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
LOL, Q trolling Anons in #1290

Hope not.
Might as well go sit in the CIA.
Russia grounding our military planes in Syria.
Military aircraft crashing in US.
Coincidence?
Autists need Red Bull?
Q

Obvious meaning is energy drink but Red Bull is also 34th Infantry Division 

2018 - Division Soldiers will be deploying to Kuwait and Jordan.as part of operation Sabre Shield and Inherent Resolve

Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR) is the U.S. military's operational name for the military intervention against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIL, in the vernacular, Daesh),[105] including both the campaign in Iraq and the campaign in Syria. Since 21 August 2016, the U.S. Army's XVIII Airborne Corps has been responsible for Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR).
Wikipedia

No idea what it means but pretty sure that's the Red Bull Q had in mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The 'doubt-casters' are out in full force peeps, trawling t'internets and planting seeds of doubt in Q discussions in forums all over the internet. Headless chickens.

Q Drops are pure Gold. Almost uncensored and very real intel. Anyone who bothers to research a little can verify them. Im not waiting on Trump or W as saviors but Im very grateful for what Ive learned and for worldwide massive results delivered.

The brainwashed just keep whining, we'll just keep winning. Some day they will join us...or not...their choice.

We the people are the Keystone. As Thomas Jefferson said, an EDUCATED PUBLIC is the Keystone of a good Government. The more we know, the better the world gets.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yet another Q prediction that came true:

April 4: "McCain will not be seeking another term"

The other day in the news: McCain to retire.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The way I read it Q says Korea was not the MOAB but the MOAB was rescheduled for next week so it would not overshadow this historic event.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The more we know, the better the world gets.

Most definitely.

And once we know what we know, Truth, we cannot un-know. Awakening/knowing is forever. No going back.

The doubter-casters need to understand this.

Truth is the ultimate adversary against weak lies.
edit on 28-4-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Good Morning, Q KNIGHTS!

I wanted to share this unrolled thread by a brilliant man.
It's about what just happened in NK...and WHY it's happening.

Unrolled Thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

In essence, like SA, Kim has just been FREED from his Clown-controlled controllers.

edit on 28-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I agree that once aware of all the lies and corruption you can't go back to sleep.

But as the poster you quoted said, continued inaction leads to apathy. When all of this is blatantly obvious and still nothing happens, and no one is held accountable it's hard to maintain faith and hope that something will happen.

We've all been burned too many times and seen too many of these scumbags get away with their crimes. Action is needed or Q risks another generation of jaded people who just see more of the same old crap.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
ANOTHER fire...at ANOTHER Trump Tower.

BREAKING: Trump Tower on fire: Blaze engulfs skyscraper in Baku

www.express.co.uk...

Coincidence?
edit on 28-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The politician, identified as John Doe, was in his early 40s and a “public figure” at the time of the 2007 assault, according to the lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.

twitter.com...

ktla.com...

Hmmm wonder who it is???

Q Christmas morning that's what these sealed indictments are

Happy morning folks!!
edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Good morning Q team. Just a thought on the N Korean Army control of Kim. Remember a week or so ago the observations several people posted about several formations of B2 Stealth bombers joining together over the Midwest? Maybe a strike package that Q mentioned (111V-B)? Take out the NK Army locations so that the foreign troops can advance after the strikes? World can't know so send the stealth?

We have to unite to stay positive and on track. What happened to bring peace is EPIC! The plan is a living plan that has to move based on events. Like Q said. Let this week be about the Koreans uniting.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Some good news for Texans.

U.S. appeals court lets Texas' revamped voter ID law take effect

AUSTIN — Calling a lower court's ruling that blocked Texas' revamped voter identification law an "abuse of discretion," the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the decision Friday and allowed the law to go into effect.

We need some sort of voter ID in every state.
You need a ID for anything these days so why not to vote?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: doobydoll

I agree that once aware of all the lies and corruption you can't go back to sleep.

But as the poster you quoted said, continued inaction leads to apathy. When all of this is blatantly obvious and still nothing happens, and no one is held accountable it's hard to maintain faith and hope that something will happen.

We've all been burned too many times and seen too many of these scumbags get away with their crimes. Action is needed or Q risks another generation of jaded people who just see more of the same old crap.

I do understand.

These people are ruthless but cowards, all their 'escape-routes' need to be sealed off, so to speak. They want you to be impatient and hope to force premature action. The best plans can be ruined due to premature actions, shortcuts and haste.

Most likely more 'traps' have been set for those still hidden, traps that haven't sprung yet.

We do want to root them all out, don't we?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Quick thought:
Q keeps mentioning "WH"...everyone assumes it means White House.

What if "WH" means:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

There should never have been a Special Counsel appointed. Witch Hunt!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Quick thought:

What if "WH" means:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

Posted this earlier on in thread "when the hunter becomes the hunted."

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Quick thought:

What if "WH" means:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

Posted this earlier on in thread "when the hunter becomes the hunted."

Makes perfect sense.
Turning the figurative meaning to the literal.
Hillary is the Witch now being Hunted.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Too bad they don't include dates with those factoids then people could see that many of those actions started before Trump even threw his hat into the political ring and way before Q started this LARP.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join