It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I had a close friend who was a Director of Social Services in the UK.

We were once in an extremely relaxing environment on an unusually sunny day with hundreds of kids enjoying themselves.
Together we read the sunday papers and I turned to him and said "Isn't this perfect! The weather, kids, relaxing environment..."

His reply shocked me and we drifted apart a year or two later, so I never followed up on it:

"You think it is but I can't relax when I know 25% of the kids here are being abused by the people they trust!"

In Australia, an estimated 20,000 children are reported missing every year. Australian Federal Police, National Coordination Centre.

In Canada, an estimated 45,288 children are reported missing each year. Government of Canada, Canada’s Missing – 2015 Fast Fact Sheet.

In Germany, an estimated 100,000 children are reported missing each year. Initiative Vermisste Kinder.

In India, an estimated 96,000 children go missing each year. Bachpan Bachao Andolan, Missing Children of India.

In Jamaica, an estimated 1,984 children were reporting missing in 2015. Jamaica’s Office of Children’s Registry

In Russia, an estimated 45,000 children were reported missing in 2015. Interview with Pavel Astakhov MIA “Russia Today”, Apr. 4, 2016.

In Spain, an estimated 20,000 children are reported missing every year. Spain Joins EU Hotline for Missing Children, Sep. 22, 2010.

In the United Kingdom, an estimated 112,853 children are reported missing every year. National Crime Agency, UK Missing Persons Bureau.

In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year.
Federal Bureau of Investigation, NCIC.

Conspiracy of Missing Children ATS Thread

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I hope to God that a written response is sufficient!

Every single liberal media outlet is saying the same thing at this hour...that Mueller will Subpoena Trump to be interrogated, if he doesn't come in willingly.

They want the drama, theatre, and ratings that will come on that day. (For weeks, Anti-USA CNN has been pushing reasons why the President MUST do an in person interview.)

DENY THEM THAT PRIZE MR. PRESIDENT. PLEASE!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller is a swamp creature dripping with goo.

U1, Iran, Syria, Israel, real Russia-collusion, election tampering, illegal surveillance, during a US election!

Yes, Mueller needs to wrap up very quickly and Guiliani will negotiate with Mueller as to the questions asked.

If he does it fast enough, he could beat the IG Report, and insulate himself from investigation as to his own role, and that of Brennen, Clapper, the whole lot of them - who must be TERRIFIED!

It's a lot like Iran in many ways.

Patriots FREE POTUS!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I think it's a laser pointer.

Mueller won't subpoena Trump and I do believe this will be wrapped up in a week or two. This could be seen as throwing the MSM a bone to chew on.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thanks for linking that thread.

I believe I did some early analysis in it and came to 500,000 children per year disappearing beyond two weeks across a subset of countries.

Frightening stuff when you bring it down to numbers per 1000 population. E.g. for UK 112,853 per year is approx. 1.5 per 1000 population. When you define kids as being 1 in 4 of the population you get 6 per 1000 kids per annum = 1 in 150 approx. A school typically has 400 to 500 kids in UK - so that's 3 kids per school per year going missing!!!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Guiliani did say that his goal was to get this investigation wrapped up in "about 2 weeks". That was 10 days ago.

I'm still puzzled by why Mueller never interviewed that Russian lawyer (Natalia?) regarding her meeting with Trump Jr. in Trump Tower. We know Mueller's not scared of Russians. Maybe she had dirt on him.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting timing. Only the second sitting french president to ever make an official visit.

Mr Turnbull and Mr Macron are also expected unveil new agreements to boost military co-operation and deepen collaboration on cyber security. They will also discuss China's growing strategic presence in the Pacific and the possible collapse of the Iran nuclear deal. US President Donald Trump has vowed to tear up the deal, which lifts sanctions on Iran in return for Tehran curtailing its nuclear weapons program. Mr Macron has been urging Mr Trump to change his mind, warning that junking the agreement would be deeply destabilising. Australia has also been pressing the US not to abandon the deal — but it has been much less forceful in its advocacy than France.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I think it's a laser pointer.

Mueller won't subpoena Trump and I do believe this will be wrapped up in a week or two. This could be seen as throwing the MSM a bone to chew on.

Similarly, I view the release of the Mueller questions the same way. Trump-team leaked them to point out how petty and obsessed Mueller has become. Also contrasts this witch-hunt, against the really important things on this planet that President Trump is working on.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just saw this for the first time James Comey termination letter to Congress

On page 5 and 6 there are a list of former AG's and DAG's who have commented on this. Only 2 disagreed. Think it was 7 who agreed including Eric Holder that Comey acted improperly..

Don't believe they will be able to touch Trump on the Comey issue.

Well, I hope not but my mind does not work like DC.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting timing. Only the second sitting french president to ever make an official visit.

Mr Turnbull and Mr Macron are also expected unveil new agreements to boost military co-operation and deepen collaboration on cyber security. They will also discuss China's growing strategic presence in the Pacific and the possible collapse of the Iran nuclear deal. US President Donald Trump has vowed to tear up the deal, which lifts sanctions on Iran in return for Tehran curtailing its nuclear weapons program. Mr Macron has been urging Mr Trump to change his mind, warning that junking the agreement would be deeply destabilising. Australia has also been pressing the US not to abandon the deal — but it has been much less forceful in its advocacy than France.

www.abc.net.au...

Isn't Australia being destabilized with a massive influx of foreigners just as Germany is?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: TomLawless
I love Bin Salman. He's taking a page from the Trump playbook.

Suck it Up, Snowflakes

Can we get a rundown?

I'm not turning my add blocker off.

Sure, anon.

Basically Bin Talal told Palestine to poo or get off the loo.

He literally told them to start negotiations in earnest, or stop complaining.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm still puzzled by why Mueller never interviewed that Russian lawyer (Natalia?) regarding her meeting with Trump Jr. in Trump Tower. We know Mueller's not scared of Russians. Maybe she had dirt on him.

That would be too easy. Mueller is not looking for the truth,
he is playing a game as Lisa Page described, cooked up
in Andy's office.

Anyone else viewed this?

And then over the weekend Comey said Mueller should
make Trump subject himself to interrogation without
limits. Mueller is giving Comey all of the time he
needs to get out there in this information warfare
game they are playing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Suck it Up, Snowflakes

Can we get a rundown?

Sure, anon.

I know you meant Bin Salman. Just stating it because there's a big difference.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
look at this.....

UN received 54 allegations of sexual misconduct in 3 months

😎

By now we've uncovered a mass epidemic of child-rapists among Hollywood-Stars, Politicians and Elite Families.
Soon the "you're not allowed to talk about pizzagate here" will have to be extended to: You're not allowed to talk
about Hollywood, Elites, Politicians, Humanitarian Organizations, Deep State, Illuminati, Cabal...because it all revolves around the very things we saw in pgate.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Yep they are taking lots...Obama agreed to take some before he left.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Guiliani did say that his goal was to get this investigation wrapped up in "about 2 weeks". That was 10 days ago.

Didn't Q say 5:5

May 5th is how I interpret that.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Suck it Up, Snowflakes

Can we get a rundown?

Sure, anon.

Good deal. It always carries more weight when a ME leader calls out corruption in that region.

Thanks for the info.

edit on 1-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Enough bickering. Stay on track folks.

Interesting responses to Israel exposing Iran yesterday coming from both the UK and France:

Is this the twilight zone? The implications of Israel showing this evidence and the US confirming it are blatantly obvious! And yet we have this nonsensical spin going on that should be insulting to anyone with common sense.

Here. Some clarification:

This smacks of desperation. Because you're right: Nobody who isn't profoundly stupid would think Israel's claims strengthen the Iran deal. They clearly undermine it, likely fatally.

In a sense, this evidence strengthens the need for compliance with the terms of the deal.

Which is a roundabout way of hinting the European powers are willing to enforce the terms.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: xuenchen
look at this.....

UN received 54 allegations of sexual misconduct in 3 months

😎

By now we've uncovered a mass epidemic of child-rapists among Hollywood-Stars, Politicians and Elite Families.
Soon the "you're not allowed to talk about pizzagate here" will have to be extended to: You're not allowed to talk
about Hollywood, Elites, Politicians, Humanitarian Organizations, Deep State, Illuminati, Cabal...because it all revolves around the very things we saw in pgate.

We can talk about missing kids and the strange things that could be happening?

Each year hundreds of thousands of children in the US go missing, many never heard from again. What is happening to these children? This documentary reveals some of the facts about missing children and reasons children are going missing.

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join