It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

More often than not that site "What Does It Mean" is
associated with Russian disinformation. Kind of like
Sorcha Faall....so it is probably not trustworthy.

They usually take a few bits of truth and mix
with many falsehoods.

edit on 1-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorcha Faal

lol, I shoulda checked the whole thread first before I posted, but alas...

Any time you see, "report circulating in the Kremlin today reveals that," you can almost always assume it is Sorcha Faal, google the phrase in quotes to see what I mean.
edit on 1-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: more

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There is no "junk" DNA. That DNA is our evolutionary memory which can sometimes be "Reactivated" when environment demands.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: carewemust

I think it's a laser pointer.

Mueller won't subpoena Trump and I do believe this will be wrapped up in a week or two. This could be seen as throwing the MSM a bone to chew on.

Stirring the pot...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes, the symbol has been identified by FBI as pedo symbol for boy lover. It was also the logo at Ping Pong Pizza until they changed it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
If he can't even receive visitors or make phone calls, then there is MORE going on here. He wanted to leak stuff.

The Beep State?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
My thought on Q

Some of if not most of the 195 purged generals and admirals from past administration

www.investors.com...

Actually....kind of nice to have all the principled people, vetted by the schmucks though, isn't it? They didn't even realize they were creating a list for us...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
FYI/Reminder: This section of the I.G. Report should be out before May 8th.

From April 13, 2018

Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz expects his wide-ranging report on the FBI and DOJ’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe to be finished next month, and has been asked to testify before the House oversight committee on May 8, according to letters reviewed by Fox News.
Full Article here: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
While everyone was distracted by Netanyahu's nuclear Iran announcement this passed largely unnoticed:

The Israeli Knesset has voted in favour of a request by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to grant him authority to declare war or order a major military operation without the backing of a security cabinet.

The new law stipulates that in "extreme" circumstances the Israeli prime minister can authorise military operations with only the backing of the defence minister.

Before the amendment the whole cabinet was required to vote on such a move.

Israeli parliament authorises Netanyahu to 'declare war' without cabinet backing

Wow! Nice catch!

This all seems anomalous to me. Has Bebe been turned?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I love that so many smart skeptics are showing up here. I'm pretty much a true beliver...which means I actually need cynical input to keep me thinking and potentially doubting. I hate echo chambers.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I love Bin Salman. He's taking a page from the Trump playbook.

Suck it Up, Snowflakes

Is he dead? Much not reporting going on...has anyone seen him in the last week? The guy who came out with Pompeo, was not him, IMO.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How about a walk down Memory Lane...2013

syrianews.cc/saudi-arabia-threatens-russia-olympic-terror/

www.syrianews.cc...

Syria: Russia and the Saudi threats with Chechen terrorists. Prince Bandar, head of Saudi intelligence, met with President Vladimir Putin in Moscow three weeks ago and in this meeting, he uttered a number of incentives and threats to persuade Russia to drop its support for Assad and Syria. He offered an alliance with OPEC as an incentive to Putin and he also made the offer of a joint monopoly over the global oil and gas business. Prince Bandar has also used a threat and said that otherwise terrorist attacks will happen during the Olympic Games in Sochi next February. As a reminder, Prince Bandar was the long-time Saudi Arabian Ambassador in Washington, and he is also known under the name “Bandar Bush” because he is a very close friend of the satanic Bush-family.

He is also one of the main masterminds behind the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001 because 16 of the 19 alleged hijackers were Saudi nationals – as scapegoats of an operation that was carried out by the intelligence services of the U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia. These three terrorist states represent the only real “axis of evil” in the world. Prince Bandar came incognito and without an official protocol for his secret mission in Moscow in the beginning of August. First, a preliminary meeting was held at the headquarters of the Russian military intelligence service with Chief General Igor Sergon. Afterwards, Bandar visited the private home of Putin on the outskirts of Moscow, where they had their conversation behind closed doors. On the basis of leaked documents, it is now known what was discussed. .

Seems like maybe a "Red Pill" moment for Putin..?

edit on 2-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: In hindsight, that didn't work out too well for the prince

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI/Reminder: This section of the I.G. Report should be out before May 8th.

From April 13, 2018

Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz expects his wide-ranging report on the FBI and DOJ’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe to be finished next month, and has been asked to testify before the House oversight committee on May 8, according to letters reviewed by Fox News.
Full Article here: www.foxnews.com...

That's why we are seeing this week's onslaught.

The knees are rattling and the adams apples are gulping.

😎

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

This is why you guys can't be trusted with the facts.

The place that had this in their logo was Besta. I tiny little pie shop with only carry out service, no flaming homo owner or ping pong tables, no all ages shows or iffy tweets or creepy art.

I linked their entry in google maps so people could see just what a plain shop it was but the post was removed.

I'm sure anyone can look it up if they really feel like "investigating".
edit on 2-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I had a close friend who was a Director of Social Services in the UK.

We were once in an extremely relaxing environment on an unusually sunny day with hundreds of kids enjoying themselves.
Together we read the sunday papers and I turned to him and said "Isn't this perfect! The weather, kids, relaxing environment..."

His reply shocked me and we drifted apart a year or two later, so I never followed up on it:

"You think it is but I can't relax when I know 25% of the kids here are being abused by the people they trust!"

In Australia, an estimated 20,000 children are reported missing every year. Australian Federal Police, National Coordination Centre.

In Canada, an estimated 45,288 children are reported missing each year. Government of Canada, Canada’s Missing – 2015 Fast Fact Sheet.

In Germany, an estimated 100,000 children are reported missing each year. Initiative Vermisste Kinder.

In India, an estimated 96,000 children go missing each year. Bachpan Bachao Andolan, Missing Children of India.

In Jamaica, an estimated 1,984 children were reporting missing in 2015. Jamaica’s Office of Children’s Registry

In Russia, an estimated 45,000 children were reported missing in 2015. Interview with Pavel Astakhov MIA “Russia Today”, Apr. 4, 2016.

In Spain, an estimated 20,000 children are reported missing every year. Spain Joins EU Hotline for Missing Children, Sep. 22, 2010.

In the United Kingdom, an estimated 112,853 children are reported missing every year. National Crime Agency, UK Missing Persons Bureau.

In the United States, an estimated 460,000 children are reported missing every year.
Federal Bureau of Investigation, NCIC.

Conspiracy of Missing Children ATS Thread

This is the saddest group of statistics, I've ever seen.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Is the data corrected for kids reported missing, then subsequently found? Most every kid gets lost at some time or another...?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

In NZ maybe 3 or 4 go missing.....something's wrong with the rest of the world,or we just have a lot less sick fux than the rest if the world.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating

Did you see also that David Hogg was at the WHCD? I saw him going in on BBC coverage!

Poor kid. He is definitely on the wrong train...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is a Disney Character by the name of Chief Zephyr. Notice anything unusual?

You mean the pedo tattoos?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's right it was the place next door. Place across the street is Bucks somethingorother.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join