It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Awww, c'mon. It's just paper clips from alibaba...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

This is why you guys can't be trusted with the facts.

The place that had this in their logo was Besta. I tiny little pie shop with only carry out service, no flaming homo owner or ping pong tables, no all ages shows or iffy tweets or creepy art.

I linked their entry in google maps so people could see just what a plain shop it was but the post was removed.

I'm sure anyone can look it up if they really feel like "investigating".

Dude...literally a few hundred organizations use this symbol...including sheriff badges.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

All three are on the same side of the street. You can see them in the 360° view on google maps. There is an Exxon gas station across the street.

This place is about 10 feet wide and 25-30 feet deep. It is literally a hole in a wall type place with two plastic chairs out front.

Sure the graphic designer who made their logo, probably 10 years ago, just looked through some clip art and thought this looks like a slice of pizza and kinda cool and next thing they know they are accused of eating babies.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Awww, c'mon. It's just paper clips from alibaba...

Nice pedo bear!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I know, I was surprised that people were surprised when the badges where posted.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

And the orange scarf means anything goes.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I know, I was surprised that people were surprised when the badges where posted.

Gotta say...I was surprised it is that blatant...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

And the orange scarf means anything goes.

I was a first responder for 25 years. We had a guy, in my early years, who was trying to educate us on gang signs and Satanism. We all thought he was nuts. We were wrong.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Skyfloating

Will you share that with him on twitter? If not, I'll have to do it. Let me know. Thanks...

No, I wont. Feel free to.

Done.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Or it was a design that was used before the secret meaning was given to it?

Just think about what I said about the scarf on that "pedo" bear.

Young thug wearing a blue or red bandanna doesn't mean the same thing as someone in a gay bar with a blue or red bandanna. I have both and they don't mean any of the above to me.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Young thug wearing a blue or red bandanna doesn't mean the same thing as someone in a gay bar with a blue or red bandanna. I have both and they don't mean any of the above to me.

Symbols are always fluid. Don't be obtuse...unless of course, you are doing it on purpose...in which case, carry on. Free will, bruh....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What do you mean by fluid?

I remember growing up in chicago a kid that was deaf made the sign for "I love you", which happened to also be the sign for the Latin Kings street gang and it got him killed.

I'm not sure how pointing out that symbols don't always mean the same thing to everyone is just me being obtuse.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I remember growing up in chicago a kid that was deaf made the sign for "I love you", which happened to also be the sign for the Latin Kings street gang and it got him killed.

I'm not sure how pointing out that symbols don't always mean the same thing to everyone is just me being obtuse.

I was just suggesting you go away. Obvious shill is obvious. Are you guys really this clueless? I hope you have a good healthcare plan.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

I was just suggesting you go away. Obvious shill is obvious. Are you guys really this clueless? I hope you have a good healthcare plan.

Also...the deaf kid? Cool story, bro...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

This is why you guys can't be trusted with the facts.

The place that had this in their logo was Besta. I tiny little pie shop with only carry out service, no flaming homo owner or ping pong tables, no all ages shows or iffy tweets or creepy art.

I linked their entry in google maps so people could see just what a plain shop it was but the post was removed.

I'm sure anyone can look it up if they really feel like "investigating".

You're correct, I made a mistake. Best to stay away from the subject anyways. Sorry Gang.
edit on 2-5-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

So, since you can't refute what I said you go straight for the name calling.

That kid in chicago? Look it up. You will probably even stumble on similar things happening elsewhere.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

PM'd you

edit on 2-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/dennis-rodman-says-kim-jong-193803931.html

Dennis Rodman Says Kim Jong Un Had 'Change of Heart' After Reading Trump's Book
Benjamin Fearnow
Benjamin Fearnow
NewsweekApril 30, 2018

Speaking with TMZ Monday, Rodman said he gave the supreme leader of North Korea a copy of President Donald Trump’s 1987 book The Art of the Deal during his last visit to Pyongyang in 2017. Rodman said that he doesn’t want to “take all the credit" for the nuclear program meeting, but his work as a “sports ambassador” helped usher in friendlier discourse between North Korea, South Korea and Trump, or just "the ability to talk."

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It doesn't mean that anything "must be" but I thought the idea was to investigate. Nothing besides some graphic designer's choice of clip art has been dug up about Besta.

The closest thing was the owner's name, which happened to be the same as someone else's, but that doesn't keep people from bringing it up as proof of something that hasn't been proven in the 2 or so years since.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Ok. You have me curious now. When you wear these bandanas...what do they mean to you? Most of my gay friends don't wear bandanas...but then, we're all kinda old...

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join