It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

re missing children - some numbers from Germany

Here's an article from Jan 29 trying to shine a light on the numbers after the topic saw a lot of interest caused by an episode of popular crime TV show "Tatort".

link (German)

Some GoogleTranslate snippets:

Currently about 1900 children are reported missing in Germany

There is a lot of movement in the database: "Every day we have up to 300 new entries or deletions.

Basically, the detection rate of missing persons among children in Germany is well over 90 percent. For example, of the 8071 missing children registered in 2016, up to 23 May 2017, 7618 cases were clarified. This corresponds to a rate of 94 percent. For the cases reported in the course of 2014, the reporting rate even reached 98 percent by the reporting date: 7056 out of 7191 cases were resolved. The awareness rates for the children reported as missing in 2012 and 2013 are now almost 100 percent.

A BKA spokeswoman explains on request of our editorial staff that half of all missing person searches - both for adults and children - were done within the first week, 80 percent within the first month. "Only three percent of people are missing for more than a year."

And here is a post I made in TH3WH17ERABB17- PART 2 re the numbers in the Black Forest region
edit on 2-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What if I told you the president dictated his own doctors letter

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

You're referring to the doctor that private citizen Trump had? Since the President has been able to run circles around younger Admin members over the past 14 months, he's obviously well-attuned to his own health status.

That being said, those health status letters aren't required for becoming President. Neither is showing your tax return.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hmmmh...

But now, incredibly enough, a bipartisan group of six lawmakers, led by Sens. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Tim Kaine, D-Va., is proposing a new AUMF that would greatly expand who the president can place in indefinite military detention, all in the name of restricting presidential power. If the Corker-Kaine bill becomes law as currently written, any president, including Donald Trump, could plausibly claim extraordinarily broad power to order the military to imprison any U.S. citizen, captured in America or not, and hold them without charges essentially forever.

New Bipartisan Bill Could Give Any President the Power to Imprison US Citizens in Military Detention Forever

Pentagon misses Trump's Guantanamo Bay deadline

Trust the plan or trust no one?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

May Day

Every May 1st, the town of Cocullo in Abruzzo carries out a slithery ritual: the Festa dei Serpari or Serpent Festival, which sees locals parade the streets with scores of specially caught snakes.

the snakes are draped around the statue of San Domenico di Sora, the patron saint of Cocullo 

But the festival is thought to date back further, to before the time of Christianity. Historians believe that the Marsi people who lived in central Italy in ancient times used to worship a serpent goddess, Angitia, who possessed magical powers to control snakes and protect from poison or sickness. 

IN PICTURES: Italy's annual snake festival

That's about 80 miles (130km) from the Vatican where apparently they also worship snakes and other reptilian things:

The sculpture behind the Pope is located inside the snake's mouth in case you missed that discussion

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

twitter.com...

If people actually believe that, the world's in a lot of trouble.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Skyfloating
From this link link posted earlier:

* The Clinton Foundation was investigated from 2001 to 2005

* James Comey led the investigation into the Clinton Foundation in 2002.

* At the time, Louis Lerner led the tax exemption dept at the IRS.

* From 2001 to 2005 Rod Rosenstein led the DOJ Tax Division

* During this time Robert Mueller was the FBI Director

These were the individuals on the front line of the CF investigation.

WTF????????

I just read this too, WTF is right ! I know we say this all the time, but we REALLY did dodge a deadly bullet when SHE lost. I tend to subscribe to the theory that Trump was recruited by White Hats in the Military to run for POTUS. If only all these folks that try and block and discredit him in every way possible understood he's possibly our last chance to turn this ship around.

The midterms are important folks.

DOJ Cover is now Blown - People need to read the link to understand the shills and trolls here.... this is unraveling QUICK

Ignore these obvious thread fillers/posters as they sound desperate LOL - america-wake-up.com
edit on 522018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

what if I told you that is a weak Diversion ?

Besides the White House Physician did and gave his own health report .... Or are we going to Say Trump did that too..... WEAK ... DIVERSION - you are swallowing the bait

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
nvm

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Last night I posted asking about the credibility of this site. I got no response so I will post the story anyway.
Don't flame me for the source, I asked first.

Hospital That Killed Alfie Has Been Caught Selling Child Organs

This must be the pride of socialized medicine.

Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool, England, became notorious in international headlines last week as the site of the legal “execution” of a stricken toddler over the wishes of his parents, as well supporters of the parents on both sides of the Atlantic, and even in the Holy See.

But the hospital had a well-documented history of being the scene of abusive medical practices long before it admitted young Alfie Evans into what became his death chamber.

I am not posting this as a jab to socialized medicine, stay with me.

A summary of a government report about the scandal, published by the U.K. Guardian in 2001, noted that the dead children’s “parents were distraught to find that thousands of body parts had been removed and kept in hospital storage.”

According to The Guardian, the organs in those cases were removed during autopsies, a standard practice. But the families were never informed that parts of the bodies of their children had been kept for research purposes.

Ok. Now it's getting a little interesting.
Keeping body parts without parents knowledge.

The hospital actually transferred the thymus glands removed from living children during heart surgery to the French vaccine maker Aventis Pasteur in exchange for a small “donation.”

Ok. They are harvesting a gland from a live child!

At the time of that report, a pediatrician associated with Alder Hey tried to justify the obviously ghoulish practice of removing bodily organs from living children and selling them without the knowledge of the parents by saying the company produced a drug that helped treat children with anemia.

Oh, but they are doing it for the children....

My thoughts are...if a hospital can secretly remove this gland from living children back in 2001, what could they be doing secretly now?

EDIT:
The thymus gland is active until puberty and plays a vital role in the lymphatic system and endocrine system. Why would they remove it from living prepubescent children having heart surgery?
edit on 2-5-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: imthegoat

With much gratitude to JA/WL:

The Pedophile's Secret Code

Revealed: The symbols that pedophiles use to signal their sordid sexual preferences on social media

Parents warned over innocent-looking symbols used by paedophiles to indicate their sexual preferences

Symbolism will be their downfall.

That FBI doc. has a RING of truth about it.
I wonder what Dem rep. Sheila Jackson Lee's views are on this.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: imthegoat

With much gratitude to JA/WL:

The Pedophile's Secret Code

Revealed: The symbols that pedophiles use to signal their sordid sexual preferences on social media

Parents warned over innocent-looking symbols used by paedophiles to indicate their sexual preferences

Symbolism will be their downfall.

That FBI doc. has a RING of truth about it.
I wonder what Dem rep. Sheila Jackson Lee's views are on this.

She'll just claim its photoshopped !!

"implicated until proven guilty"

🤦‍♀️

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is a Disney Character by the name of Chief Zephyr. Notice anything unusual?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I got no response so I will post the story anyway.

I PM's you last night about the site.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
dbl

edit on 2-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Just read it. Thanks for the sleuthing!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I've just noticed a possible grammar mistake on this post:

Apr 30 2018 12:38:11 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 53e65c 1249365

Knowing what you know now.
re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
Authentic.
Why is Sec of State there?
WHY IS THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?
Think logically.
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
5% shared.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/Iran + U1 connection.
Where does EU fit in?
SICK!
Q

(Bold emphasis mine)

Doesn't read right... the bold sentence should read "WHY ARE THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?"

I'll do some magic square work in case this is a pointer.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've just noticed a possible grammar mistake on this post:

Apr 30 2018 12:38:11 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 53e65c 1249365

Knowing what you know now.
re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
Authentic.
Why is Sec of State there?
WHY IS THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?
Think logically.
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
5% shared.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/Iran + U1 connection.
Where does EU fit in?
SICK!
Q

(Bold emphasis mine)

Doesn't read right... the bold sentence should read "WHY ARE THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?"

I'll do some magic square work in case this is a pointer.

VERY good catch.

I.S.?
edit on 2-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join