It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Enderdog

So, since you can't refute what I said you go straight for the name calling.

That kid in chicago? Look it up. You will probably even stumble on similar things happening elsewhere.

What part of 25 years on the street didn't you get?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I don't wear them and they don't mean anything to me.

My point was that the meaning to a gang member would be different to someone in a gay bar because they each give them a different meaning.

Have you ever seen a Claddagh ring? It is an irish symbol which represents love, loyalty, and friendship. Latin Kings love jewelry with it because it is two hands holding a heart with a crown. They took something which means one thing to the Irish and turned it into a latino gang symbol.

Are we to just assume that any irish person with a Claddagh ring is a light skinned member of that gang?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I guess it is the part where that has anything to do with what I posted.

You seemed to not know about the bandanna code in the gay community. Maybe they didn't use it on the streets where you spent 25 years. Maybe someone with a bandanna hanging out of their pocket was just using it to clean their hands while they went about their job without giving the color a second thought.

So, my question is what does, symbols are fluid mean?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

My point was that the meaning to a gang member would be different to someone in a gay bar because they each give them a different meaning.

Have you ever seen a Claddagh ring? It is an irish symbol which represents love, loyalty, and friendship. Latin Kings love jewelry with it because it is two hands holding a heart with a crown. They took something which means one thing to the Irish and turned it into a latino gang symbol.

Are we to just assume that any irish person with a Claddagh ring is a light skinned member of that gang?

Ok. I will just assume you are an ignorant victim then. I have run into all kinds of victims over a few decades. Most of them didn't even realize, there were any other choices. But, you have a free will choice now. Stay with that...or use your free will to join us in breaking free of the old energy...the powers that were.

No one finds out things could be any different, until of course...they do. Big hugz! Welcome to the bright side!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Ok. I will just assume you are an ignorant victim then. I have run into all kinds of victims over a few decades. Most of them didn't even realize, there were any other choices. But, you have a free will choice now. Stay with that...or use your free will to join us in breaking free of the old energy...the powers that were.

No one finds out things could be any different, until of course...they do. Big hugz! Welcome to the bright side!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I guess it is the part where that has anything to do with what I posted.

You seemed to not know about the bandanna code in the gay community. Maybe they didn't use it on the streets where you spent 25 years. Maybe someone with a bandanna hanging out of their pocket was just using it to clean their hands while they went about their job without giving the color a second thought.

So, my question is what does, symbols are fluid mean?

I have been hanging with gay folks for about 40 years. And I do know about the signals. However, most of my gay friends are pretty attuned to the dynamic change. And...all symbols are fluid. None of them wear bandanas anymore.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI/Reminder: This section of the I.G. Report should be out before May 8th.

From April 13, 2018

Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz expects his wide-ranging report on the FBI and DOJ’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe to be finished next month, and has been asked to testify before the House oversight committee on May 8, according to letters reviewed by Fox News.
Full Article here: www.foxnews.com...

That's why we are seeing this week's onslaught.

The knees are rattling and the adams apples are gulping.

😎

Smells like the usual hate from sore losers to me. Maxine Waters telling Kanye to get back on the plantation. Nancy Pelosi planning to move into House Speaker Paul Ryan's office on 1/1/2019. Hard to tell when more crap has been added to an already rancid sewer.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You can assume whatever you want but the one thing you are not doing is refuting the facts that I am posting.

Will you even try or are you just going to hide behind condescending posts?

Free will, by the way, means not having to join any particular group, no matter how righteous they think their fight is.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Why don't you guys argue in private,some.of us don't really care about gay signals and keeping up with your undercover stuff. Ffs!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
And...all symbols are fluid.

Still don't know what you mean by that.

None of them wear bandanas anymore.

The cops wearing the badges with pedo symbols probably wouldn't either if they were not standard issue.

Besta changed their logo as soon as they found out what people were linking it to but apparently that doesn't count for anything?
edit on 2-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Why, the symbols were brought up in the thread? They always seem to come up.

They are actually about the only thing that keeps the internet sleuths convinced of the deep, deep secrets down the rabbit hole.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Ok. I just starred your reply, because you almost have it figured out. I love you brother. I have always judged people on the content of their character. I've had gay friends all my life. It is not something to be ashamed...or proud...or anything else, of. People are wired for whatever they like.

That has little to do with identity politics though. It has to do with the kind of people they are. We are not on opposite sides, just because the media says so. At any rate...be at peace. People are just people. We all have far more in common, than opposition.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

MAYDAY - MAYDAY - MAYDAY

Did you notice Disney's livestream of the sunrise yesterday?

#DisneyParksLIVE: Watch the Sunrise at Magic Kingdom Park May 1 at 6:00 a.m. ET

Sunrise at Disney World: What we saw

Symbolism will be their downfall.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Why don't you guys argue in private,some.of us don't really care about gay signals and keeping up with your undercover stuff. Ffs!

Just assume this post will get deleted for thread drift. But, despite being slightly off topic...making peace with our fellow humans, is completely on topic.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Something fun..

twitter.com...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Thanks for the star I needed one more to buy that dream yacht I always wanted.

Seriously though, my example wasn't about gays or gangs, I was just pointing out how that common symbol meant different things to each group. Just like imthegoat had to ask "Is there a significance with the penrose triangle?"

Now we are a tinfoil cap wearing bunch and we might be soaked in the meaning of symbols but I just have to be honest and ask myself, and that is what I did during the whole PG thing a while back, would the owner of Besta pizza when presented with the design for his business logo know that a few years down the line it would be associated with pedophilia?

Maybe, but then again, because most people are not aware, probably not.

ETA: That is the difference between looking at the context and feeling things out and just painting people with a very broad brush.
edit on 2-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Guys stop getting all your news from YouTube

www.independent.co.uk...

The Hampstead case has come up on ATS a few times , thank you posting another video but it’s a hoax

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thats a far cry from what you claimed earlier. I may not be the smartest person around but after nuclear fission how would you know where it was manufactured?

used to trace the bomb back to it's maker

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join