It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting stuff indeed!

Did we know that Comey's brother works at DLA Piper who do the Clinton Foundation's taxes?

Yeah, this came out a long time ago. Thank you TAT!

With regards to all the sideline conversation these last several pages, please think of our OP master, Dashen and stay on target.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
While everyone was distracted by Netanyahu's nuclear Iran announcement this passed largely unnoticed:

The Israeli Knesset has voted in favour of a request by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to grant him authority to declare war or order a major military operation without the backing of a security cabinet.

The new law stipulates that in "extreme" circumstances the Israeli prime minister can authorise military operations with only the backing of the defence minister.

Before the amendment the whole cabinet was required to vote on such a move.

Israeli parliament authorises Netanyahu to 'declare war' without cabinet backing

Wow! Nice catch!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This is interesting stuff here.... Curious isn't it
Deep state explained, all dots.....
Boom
america-wake-up.com...

How on Earth are they getting away with all of this!?

They get away with it because we bicker about who's god is bestest, which sports team is bestest, who gets to use the bathroom, who has the right to speak, who are the kardashians dating and we pay no attention to the power of unity. That's it, not that complicated.

We are divided by the most inane nonsense, nonsense made up out of thin air by Killary and her clones, that we fail to see the pattern directly in front of us - until now.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This is interesting stuff here.... Curious isn't it
Deep state explained, all dots.....
Boom
america-wake-up.com...

They get away with it because we bicker about who's god is bestest, which sports team is bestest, who gets to use the bathroom, who has the right to speak, who are the kardashians dating and we pay no attention to the power of unity. That's it, not that complicated.

We are divided by the most inane nonsense, nonsense made up out of thin air by Killary and her clones, that we fail to see the pattern directly in front of us - until now.

POTUS should say this in a speech.

Edit to add:
ATS is totally wonky right now.
edit on b000000312018-05-01T19:11:39-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 19:11:39 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312018-05-01T19:12:10-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 19:12:10 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

If we are to believe the yarn Q is spinning, all (well a lot) of that is to be addressed vis a vis, draining the swamp.

What we've been part of is the setting of the stage. High levels bureaucrats and political appointees whom were hold overs from previous administrations have been helping the whole thing along for years upon years, skimming off here and there. Corporate government revolving doors, golden parachutes, bonuses, trusts, etc., ad naseum.

Someone linked a tweet earlier that had this pasta from an anon:

They had to clear out a lot of the muck before they could really get the machine running again. I think we're almost there, and the issuing of the IG report will be the opening of the first act. All that we've seen up to now is prologue.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's one of the positive side effects of Q and the Great Awakening. We were all gods once and can be again. I always had weird experiences i couldn't explain but now since Q or whatever it kicked into maximum overdrive. It all ties back to our secret and hidden history. I mean holy sh!t i visited another planet and that was absolutely breathtaking and a similar world where magic existed. Your mind is capable of so many wonderful things and we just forgot how to play or more likely we were forced too. Well having a front row seat and watching London and Paris blow up wasn't that wonderful.

You have been lied to all your life. It's time to break the chains and be finally free from their lies. That's what this is all about. Free your mind and soul. That's what they are most afraid of. A population that realizes that reality is not what they claim to be. It never was.

When you say you went to another planet, is that a metaphor or are you saying you physically traveled to another planet?

That's not the only way to travel. I believe we always posessed this ability but it was surpressed. Now that the veil is lifting it has been reactivated or reawakened. I have one advice for people who experience it. Don't fight it and let it happen.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Details on Avicii's death have come out...kind of. Word is he cut himself with glass from a broken bottle. Every article and many videos on youtube pushing the narrative of suicide and how he has been talking about death in the past few years. They show seemingly normal pics of him and talk about how sick and frail he looks. Curious to me and the parents statement is very SR-esque. I'm skeptical but who knows.

Brother flew to Oman hours after death

This guy gathers similar blind items and discusses them so he is relaying the few that have come out in the past few weeks. Note that a blind came out a few days ago talking about the brother flying to Oman (and being threatened with jail with a drug frame) and just today there are articles talking about the brother flying down there.

twatter thread saying he was murdered

In this video, its interesting that Avicii plays one of the characters getting revenge on the diddlers and is presumed to be the boy that escapes at a young age.

"The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth," he said in a statement. "It's an issue about which I hope to start a louder discussion, especially now with the huge number of families on the move from war-torn countries looking for safety and shelter."

www.thelocal.se...
edit on 1-5-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

I read the blind item about Avicii and it appears he stood up for a child bride and that got him killed.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
From this link link posted earlier:

* The Clinton Foundation was investigated from 2001 to 2005

* James Comey led the investigation into the Clinton Foundation in 2002.

* At the time, Louis Lerner led the tax exemption dept at the IRS.

* From 2001 to 2005 Rod Rosenstein led the DOJ Tax Division

* During this time Robert Mueller was the FBI Director

These were the individuals on the front line of the CF investigation.

WTF????????

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Hell-OOOOOOO Dolly !!

😮

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

That's not the only way to travel. I believe we always posessed this ability but it was surpressed. Now that the veil is lifting it has been reactivated or reawakened. I have one advice for people who experience it. Don't fight it and let it happen.

Thanks for opening up about some of your experiences.

I have no problems believing that. The soul can travel anywhere.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's off topic. As was the last five pages. Maybe the moderators vacated. *tumbleweed rolling*

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Stacking the deck. Certainly not unusual but interesting to see it laid out.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love Bin Salman. He's taking a page from the Trump playbook.

Suck it Up, Snowflakes

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Abc primetime show :deception: making references to a Q scavenger hunt right now.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Abc primetime show :deception: making references to a Q scavenger hunt right now.

Just think about what will happen when Kanye starts dropping Q logic to the masses.

I swear he's gonna kick the door in.

I just don't know if that will be a good or bad thing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
OMG its a bunch of nerds wearing blue Q t-shirts.

LoL

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's one of the positive side effects of Q and the Great Awakening. We were all gods once and can be again. I always had weird experiences i couldn't explain but now since Q or whatever it kicked into maximum overdrive. It all ties back to our secret and hidden history. I mean holy sh!t i visited another planet and that was absolutely breathtaking and a similar world where magic existed. Your mind is capable of so many wonderful things and we just forgot how to play or more likely we were forced too. Well having a front row seat and watching London and Paris blow up wasn't that wonderful.

You have been lied to all your life. It's time to break the chains and be finally free from their lies. That's what this is all about. Free your mind and soul. That's what they are most afraid of. A population that realizes that reality is not what they claim to be. It never was.

When you say you went to another planet, is that a metaphor or are you saying you physically traveled to another planet?

Could you kindly provide some direction to materials or techniques of which you speak? This is an honest request

Thank you

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lurkers perspective.

The most off putting thing about all of this, is when .. you guys ( Im thinking my guys, you guys, the one that make this thread what it is
Start arguing with eac other. There is enough of hate for Q on ATS already. Its no need for that in here. eisegis (spelling sorry) is cryptic as hell, i love that. PE obviously has had some kind of ecperience and who are we to say otherwise?

It brakes my heart reading the last couple of pages. This right here has made ATS what it is. I usually dont post but what has happened here has changed my perspective of pretty much everything. The information from Q, the research by all of you, the dot connecting and overall sleauthing is pretty f%$ing impressive. The Chans are the chans, it's clumsy and hard to navigate. This platform is what it is, and you guys have brought it back for me. As you have for probably many others.

I know im not the only one lurking in these threads and I know, well I feel what everybody else is feeling. The harmony here in the first 4 threads was amazing. The work being done here was-is amazing. The information in these threads could by made into countless other ones. I miss the unity, I miss jan and tiger. I miss the atmosphere that was here a while ago.

I really wanna compliment everyone for their participation in these threads but im pretty sure i'll forget somebody.

I love these threads and even though i dont know any of you, though it feels like i do. Thanks for everything and lets hope Q keeps them coming.

dont feed the trolls.

i miss jerbil.

edit on 1-5-2018 by samuelsson because: Stupid autocorrect.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I love Bin Salman. He's taking a page from the Trump playbook.

Suck it Up, Snowflakes

This is even more BADASS when we consider that his people (arabs, muslims) traditionally side with Palestinians and hate Israel.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join