It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

.com. Going to fix

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Did you watch the last video I posted? If not then circle back here after viewing...
Do not watch this at work or in public. No graphics but words speak LOUDLY enough. This is the Rabbithole May is supposed to be tuff for the pope?

Follow link and read comments

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is the Western Journal a legit source?
Pretty interesting story but I don't want to jump the gun.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bang goes the enjoyment of that instant chemistry!

One step away from deep state led "arranged marriages".

"Sorry, your genes don't match well - you need to procreate with him/her to produce the future race we want!"

ETA - does anyone else also think that advances have been found in what the junk DNA does and we are not being told?

edit on 1-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I understand now

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Millions
a reply to: butcherguy

I find this attitude really sure frustrating. And, if I'm being honest, annoying. Its like the kids in the school playground chanting at the new kid - we know something you don't know, we know something you don't know....

We've discussed paedophile sex rings, organ theft, satanic rituals and all sorts. So this sudden 'you can't handle the truth' doesn't add up.

I assure you that I will not be posting remarks that I can't explain any more.
I probably won't be posting much ar all in these Q threads.

Sorry, butcherguy (and PerfectEnemy too) - keep doing what you do. Forget what I said, I just get frustrated when there seems to be information I don't get access to, that's all.

There is no need for an apology. You and i are here for the same reason after all. I never held a grudge and i'm sure as hell have no desire for starting it now. I strongly believe that Q will touch on the more fringe stuff rather sooner than later.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting stuff indeed!

Did we know that Comey's brother works at DLA Piper who do the Clinton Foundation's taxes?

edit on 1-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Naw, there's no secret club here, lol, if there is I'm not in it ! We're all just figuring it out the best we can as a team and as individuals. No one knows what the hell eisegesis is talking about, although it's strangely fascinating ! LMAO, I try and stay away from stuff that has a danger warning.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The tentacles reach a lot of important places.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That's one of the positive side effects of Q and the Great Awakening. We were all gods once and can be again. I always had weird experiences i couldn't explain but now since Q or whatever it kicked into maximum overdrive. It all ties back to our secret and hidden history. I mean holy sh!t i visited another planet and that was absolutely breathtaking and a similar world where magic existed. Your mind is capable of so many wonderful things and we just forgot how to play or more likely we were forced too. Well having a front row seat and watching London and Paris blow up wasn't that wonderful.

You have been lied to all your life. It's time to break the chains and be finally free from their lies. That's what this is all about. Free your mind and soul. That's what they are most afraid of. A population that realizes that reality is not what they claim to be. It never was.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Q ready to post in an hour!

Hold off until then.

Xue, what lead you to believe there would be a Q post in an hour?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I had a close friend who was a Director of Social Services in the UK.

We were once in an extremely relaxing environment on an unusually sunny day with hundreds of kids enjoying themselves.
Together we read the sunday papers and I turned to him and said "Isn't this perfect! The weather, kids, relaxing environment..."

His reply shocked me and we drifted apart a year or two later, so I never followed up on it:

"You think it is but I can't relax when I know 25% of the kids here are being abused by the people they trust!"

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: xuenchen
You could be right on track?

Venturebeat

Here comes the invasion of the Designer Children !!

🔑📣

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: xuenchen
Q ready to post in an hour!

Hold off until then.

Xue, what lead you to believe there would be a Q post in an hour?

Just a hunch.

No chatter.

But some chatter in the last 2 hours is saying there's something happening in the ME.
Some about Flynn.
Some saying Mueller is stopping soon like this week.

Weak but possible.

🎁 with no brackets

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Ya that's a deep rabbit hole for sure. Just another notch on the PG belt (IMHO).

Very curious to think about what May or (T.) May will bring for the Pope.

The Pell case might just be the start.

Pell is essentially the treasurer of the Vatican and the Holy See in Rome, a high-ranking position that puts him third in charge after the pope.

On Tuesday, Wallington handed down her decision, stating that Pell would face trial on half of the charges. She threw out the most serious due to credibility issues over witnesses. Other charges were withdrawn by the prosecution during the committal hearing. Pell has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges for which he will stand trial.

...in 1996, while Pell was archbishop of Melbourne, he was approached by senior politicians, judges and officials who raised concerns about historical child sexual abuse by clergy and church personnel. More complainants were coming forward with their stories and historical charges were being laid. As a result, Pell established a scheme within the archdiocese of Melbourne to investigate such claims. This initiative was known as the Melbourne Response, and those in charge of it, including Pell, have been criticised by complainants for an inconsistent and inadequate response to claims.

His role, for which he was chosen by Pope Francis personally to turn around the Vatican’s finances, makes him the third most senior member of the Vatican hierarchy.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Did you watch the last video I posted? If not then circle back here after viewing...
Do not watch this at work or in public. No graphics but words speak LOUDLY enough. This is the Rabbithole May is supposed to be tuff for the pope?

Follow link and read comments

My god this is disturbing.

I'm not a religious person but I hope there is a hell for people who these kids are describing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My thought on Q

Some of if not most of the 195 purged generals and admirals from past administration

www.investors.com...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This is interesting stuff here.... Curious isn't it
Deep state explained, all dots.....
Boom
america-wake-up.com...

Someone spilling ?

Yes! Wow! Read this if you haven't.

How on Earth are they getting away with all of this!?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
COVER

Each other

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

That's one of the positive side effects of Q and the Great Awakening. We were all gods once and can be again. I always had weird experiences i couldn't explain but now since Q or whatever it kicked into maximum overdrive. It all ties back to our secret and hidden history. I mean holy sh!t i visited another planet and that was absolutely breathtaking and a similar world where magic existed. Your mind is capable of so many wonderful things and we just forgot how to play or more likely we were forced too. Well having a front row seat and watching London and Paris blow up wasn't that wonderful.

You have been lied to all your life. It's time to break the chains and be finally free from their lies. That's what this is all about. Free your mind and soul. That's what they are most afraid of. A population that realizes that reality is not what they claim to be. It never was.

When you say you went to another planet, is that a metaphor or are you saying you physically traveled to another planet?

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join