It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
From this link link posted earlier:

* The Clinton Foundation was investigated from 2001 to 2005

* James Comey led the investigation into the Clinton Foundation in 2002.

* At the time, Louis Lerner led the tax exemption dept at the IRS.

* From 2001 to 2005 Rod Rosenstein led the DOJ Tax Division

* During this time Robert Mueller was the FBI Director

These were the individuals on the front line of the CF investigation.

WTF????????

I just read this too, WTF is right ! I know we say this all the time, but we REALLY did dodge a deadly bullet when SHE lost. I tend to subscribe to the theory that Trump was recruited by White Hats in the Military to run for POTUS. If only all these folks that try and block and discredit him in every way possible understood he's possibly our last chance to turn this ship around.

The midterms are important folks.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

You don't have to wait. Kanye is trending on Twitter and the tweets are full of hate.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Now they doing the blue flashy thingy.

Bastards.

edit on 5 1 2018 by dashen because:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Q ready to post in an hour!

Hold off until then.

Xue, what lead you to believe there would be a Q post in an hour?

Some saying Mueller is stopping soon like this week.

Giulianai's primary goal when he took the lead of Trump's legal team was getting the Mueller probe wrapped up. He said that he's shooting for 2 to 3 weeks. (This was 10 days ago.)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

You're right. The infighting (inbickering?) is a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington.

Less talkie, more Q-ie.

Unless someone has a good story about a bridge...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Skyfloating

Stacking the deck. Certainly not unusual but interesting to see it laid out.

Technical term is a "whitewash".

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hold off until then.

Giulianai's primary goal when he took the lead of Trump's legal team was getting the Mueller probe wrapped up. He said that he's shooting for 2 to 3 weeks. (This was 10 days ago.)

He's a prosecutor. Why hire a prosecutor unless you have plans to prosecute?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Since Obama hand-picked and directed the orchestra, it's logical that every player would be on the same page.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Stacking the deck. Certainly not unusual but interesting to see it laid out.

Technical term is a "whitewash".

Whitewash is the action taken to cover something up. Stacking the deck is the action taken to put you in a position to whitewash.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Since Obama hand-picked and directed the orchestra, it's logical that every player would be on the same page.

Or Bush (The Investigation was 2001-2005)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I love Bin Salman. He's taking a page from the Trump playbook.

Suck it Up, Snowflakes

Can we get a rundown?

I'm not turning my add blocker off.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I know Sky has posted about the Dutroux case but it can never be mentioned enough times.

Summary on the BBC video The Belgian X-Files:
Dutroux kidnaps and locks up young girls and they are held captive in elaborate underground dungeons (shown in video).
9 girls lived to tell the story and gave testimony (X1-X9)
Girls are used to compromise judges and politicians in blackmail schemes and for money.
Dutroux was named by witnesses after one girl was kidnapped and they never even went to his house.
300,000 people marched to protest the removal of a particular judge in the case who was not bought and paid for.
He was replaced by someone with zero experience.
A "feature film" made at the same time described the whole affair as a "right wing plot to destabilize the country"
Police investigated Dutroux and had him under surveillance and heard the girls screams but were unable to locate them.
A special commission was set up to try and please the public and it hit a standstill. Everything was sealed (30 yrs)
Other investigations were all stopped for no reason and it appears there was an effort to have Dutroux singled out as the only guilty party when it was clear that many more were involved in a sophisticated network.
Some 20 additional people were set to testify and died of mysterious circumstances. Yes 20 (4 are named)
A few X witnesses were asked to prove their story was true when lead investigators were accused of supplying them information for their testimony. They were smeared as liars who made it all up. They were destroyed by the media.

Same playbook for all of these cases. Boys Town, Hampstead, Franklin Scandal, McMartin Preschool case, etc.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Or Bush (The Investigation was 2001-2005)

They are one big family.
R's.... D's...... Just a show.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: tjack

How on Earth are they getting away with all of this!?

If we are to believe the yarn Q is spinning, all (well a lot) of that is to be addressed vis a vis, draining the swamp.

What we've been part of is the setting of the stage. High levels bureaucrats and political appointees whom were hold overs from previous administrations have been helping the whole thing along for years upon years, skimming off here and there. Corporate government revolving doors, golden parachutes, bonuses, trusts, etc., ad naseum.

Someone linked a tweet earlier that had this pasta from an anon:

They had to clear out a lot of the muck before they could really get the machine running again. I think we're almost there, and the issuing of the IG report will be the opening of the first act. All that we've seen up to now is prologue.

Setting the stage (air Q).

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting stuff indeed!

Did we know that Comey's brother works at DLA Piper who do the Clinton Foundation's taxes?

That has been discussed before...Perhaps not in this series of threads though.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hold off until then.

He's a prosecutor. Why hire a prosecutor unless you have plans to prosecute?

I think it was Trump and Giuliani who leaked that they'd interpreted to be the thrust of Mueller's questions, which reveals an effort to entrap POTUS in "obstruction of Justice" or "lying under oath".

#ReleaseTheIGReport

And if Sessions doesn't bring down indictments, then we'll know the gig is up for a deep state cover up and that Sessions is compromised.

He may also have to be willing to fire RR, but those two are tight, which is concerning.

I'm very cautiously optimistic. 2018 had better be glorious!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
OMG its a bunch of nerds wearing blue Q t-shirts.

LoL

GOOD NEWS: Now you know which Q shirt to buy.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

interesting to note that Macron is visiting Australia at the same time! He's been on BBC news drinking champagne with Australian prime minister.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Some Q Knight Humor....

It surely speaks to the reality of this uphill climb, the fact what we have taken on any part of this task is remarkable: We laugh at the above image not because it is funny but because it is true.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Today it was announced that Flynn's sentencing has been delayed by 60 days.

I guess that's the date for the wrap up? That would be my best guess and instinct. Mueller's under a lot of pressure, particularly with the IG Report, which it's my understanding covers Clinton crimes and U1 info.

Or, the idea is that if Flynn goes down for lying then the rest will have to go down, hard, for much worse. Thus, Mueller wants to go much more lightly on Flynn to help all these other officials, both active and no longer on the government payroll.

Mueller must be rushed to wrap it all up, so he's tangentially given a date in the hopes of buying a little more time.

I think that IG Report represents a kind of wedge or scissors relative to the Mueller Russia-Collusion investigation, which seems to have come up dry and Trump is right to point to this, since that was the very basis for the investigation. No crime committed, and no evidence of it.

It's disturbing, but the IG Report clarifies it all perfectly, and poor RR is going to be seen working both sides to the middle, as some sort of dark cloud and constraint on the White House, but they have nothing.

Trump is wise to have been calling their bluff all along because in the final analysis, once again he'll be proven right. Surveillance anyone?

Also, he and his legal team ought to be able to formulate a written response to written questions from Mueller. If I was Guiliani that's what I'd be setting up, to get that part of the investigation out of the way and Trump was within his Constitutional right to fire anyone he wants for any reason at any time, and it's really as simple as that. Trump needn't be personally interrogated with what appears to be an effort to entrap him, that's absurd, particularly when there was zero evidence of the very thing that was the focal point of the "investigation" in the first place, which actually appears, with the release of the IG Report, was initiated as a type of deep state palace coup.

Trump will be vindicated.

And the leftists heads will explode. It will be like Clinton losing, all over again.

edit on 1-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join