It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for the little girls that have been raped and killed by these muslim gangs for 50 yrs.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Grambler

Let me know when Trump says we should ban Christians from living here until we get this Catholic priest situation figured out.

So It's ok with you coz catholics?

Muslim child abuse and murder is fine?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Again we know, its sad, but those girls needed to be raped so that we can feel good about virtue signalling about how non racist we are! Yay!!!

When did I ever say that? Hyperbole much?

You say nothing, like the rest of your culture.

You are ghosts.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No one "needs to be raped" - what a stupid thing to say. If you read my earlier posts, I said that these criminals should have been caught and put away. They were criminals - not because they were Muslim - but because they were thugs, and thugs come in all sizes and colors.

Just wanted ton point out here that on the austin bomber thread, the first thing you posted was that the bomber may be a christian. You know this is hearsay at best, and his motivation has not been shown at all, but your ghut reaction was to mention his supposed religion first.

So yeah, dont mind if we take everything you said on this thread with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Interesting because I noticed that as well. Seems odd for someone so passionate about not tarring religious groups with "thugs" as the member prefers to call them.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Another thought is if this happened over 4 decades then it cuts through generations. Have fathers taught their sons their grooming rapey practices? Nobody else in the families knew, over 40 years??? I don't buy it, and it stinks of a cover up in that particular social demographic to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Interesting because I noticed that as well. Seems odd for someone so passionate about not tarring religious groups with "thugs" as the member prefers to call them.

Its like I said in this thread, the ower of the cultural marxist idebnity politics is overwhelming.

To them, the world is made up of merely catergories of oppressed and oppressors.

Christian are oppressors, so its ok to mention their religion if they commit horrible acts, even if its all speculation and there is no proof.

Muslims are oppressed, and so we cant mention it, even when its given as the motivation by the people raped, the actual rapists, and is cited as the reason for the media politicians and police being hesitant to act.

And not only do people do this, but they see no contradiction whatsoever, and feel morally superior over people that would challenge them on this.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Did you notice that I was answering another poster’s question about why he was seeing comments about the bomber being Christian?

Did you notice I didn’t make any judgements against Christians?

Did you notice I actually defended Christianity, saying Jesus said some really cool stuff?

Did you notice I said the bomber wasn’t following the true tenets of Christianity?

I don’t think you noticed. I’ll bet Grambler noticed, but he’s in denial, cuz it hurts his argument.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Did you notice that I was answering another poster’s question about why he was seeing comments about the bomber being Christian?

Did you notice I didn’t make any judgements against Christians?

Did you notice I actually defended Christianity, saying Jesus said some really cool stuff?

Did you notice I said the bomber wasn’t following the true tenets of Christianity?

I don’t think you noticed. I’ll bet Grambler noticed, but he’s in denial, cuz it hurts his argument.

It has nothing to do with saying christians are bad. I never said all muslims are bad, yet there you were jumping it immediatly to urge eveyone that religion shouldnt be looked at.

You came on this thread, where I never said all muslims are bad, and said we shouldnt focus on the fact these people were muslims, despite the vitcims and rapist saying that the religion was their justification. Despite that their religion or ethnicity beng said to be the reason the police punished whistle blowers, treated victims like protitutes, and claim they were afraid to look into it.

Then you instantly post hearsay about the austin bomber being a christian.

Its ok, you are a hypocrite; its ok to look at religion as a possible motivate if oits a chirstian, but not a msulim. We get it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It’s okay. You can keep lying about what I said. I know you don’t want to admit you’re wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It’s okay. You can keep lying about what I said. I know you don’t want to admit you’re wrong.

I am not lying at all.

Here , I will dircetly quote both of your posts here.

on this thread.

All grooming gangs are bad. Let’s just not get carried away on this thread and act like grooming gangs are specifically a “Muslim” problem. Not saying you did it, but I already see some posters hinting at that.

Yep, these guys (who most likely aren’t even practicing Muslims, by the way) should have been caught and put away for life. So should the other white grooming gang that did what they did for 18 years.

On the austin bomber thread, your very first post.

It appears from a facebook post by his mom that they were heavy duty Christians. He was homeschooled, and she mentions after he “graduated” high school, that he might take some time off and do a mission trip. Just speculation at this point...

No problem jumping right into his supposed religion, which you admit is just speculation there.

Yet on this thread, whoa, we shouldnt bring up the religion of the rapist.

It hypocrtical, and you are so delsuioned that you cant even see it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I was responding to the poster who generalized all Muslims as evil because they follow the evil Islam.

This is why these threads bother me. It brings all the Islamaphobes out of the closet.

I read every post but had to stop here.
I don't like islam. I'm actually an islamophobe. I really, really, really don't want islam to take hold in the few places left on earth that are not infested by it.

Yeah, I am an islamophobe. Actually I don't want any religion to take hold of our country.
Because any strict religion has no place on this earth in 2018.
Now what are you going to do?

What is so wrong with being an islamo or religio-phobe? Is there a law yet that forces me to love all religions but especially islam or else I will be put into a camp somewhere?

What are you asking for?

And to say that anyone ever thought all muslims are bad or all priests are bad, shows me that you have no insight in other people's way of thinking, therefore you project what you are capable of [you seem to be happy to lump everyone together as racist who is not of your opinion].
99.9% of people KNOW that humans are not all the same. Don't YOU think that?
Because anyone who does must be suffering from some kind of brain failure that warrants a trip to the doctors or be like 5 tears old.

Do you think when the priest scandal hit news first, we all thought that all white males are paedos?
They don't all draw from the same account.
One day we interrogate priests and the next day we interrogate eastern european trafficers. Now it's the turn of the all muslim men gangs who do their crime because religion has told them the white girls are infidel sluts.

And you want to defend it with the strawman that we are all racist, just for pointing something horrific out. Just so you don't have to be SCARED about us going mental and hating ALL muslims.

You don't have to hate something you disagree with. I disagree with islam, but I have brains enough to know that very many muslims are actually nice people.

Not everyone is as single minded as you.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Hecate666 because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

My post was an answer to someone’s question. My post was not a judgement on Christianity. My post was not a suggestion of Christianity being the motivation. My subsequent posts defended Christianity - just like I defend Islam. No difference.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Apologies I didn't notice to be honest.
I think it's because I interpret your posts to often be almost unreasonable in avoiding discussion about problems in a specific social demographic.
The 4 biggest child sex grooming incidents in recent times have been Telford, Rochdale, Rotherham and Oxford, almost exclusively committed by men of Pakistani descent and solely raping white girls.

The sheer scale of it and nobody in that community knew anything apparently. All I can see is a cover up and people not caring because they were white trash sluts. So long as Muslim girls were not raped then no problem.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

By insulting Islam, you are insulting devout Muslims who haven’t hurt anyone their entire lives. That’s like saying conservative ideology is the scourge of the earth and not expecting any hard core conservatives to be insulted by that.

You are of course free to be an Islamaphobe. As long as you follow anti-discrimination laws, you’re good. And I’m free to comment on it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

By insulting Islam, you are insulting devout Muslims who haven’t hurt anyone their entire lives. That’s like saying conservative ideology is the scourge of the earth and not expecting any hard core conservatives to be insulted by that.

You are of course free to be an Islamaphobe. As long as you follow anti-discrimination laws, you’re good. And I’m free to comment on it.

The problem with criticizing Islam is that, unlike other religions, some of these idiots will try to kill you for it. If you decide to leave the religion, you are apostate and the punishment is, as usual, death. If you are homosexual, the punishment is death, of course. If you are a woman, you are merely property and can be abused as your master sees fit. Linda Sansour thinks that is a good idea and all the dolts follow her not realizing that is what she is about.

The entire wink and nod lip services given by Imams to terrorists [read devout believers] has to stop. Reinterpret the Koran and teach those concepts. Become a religion of peace instead of a religion of hate. Maybe a little incentive would help. Single males seem to be the problem. At any infraction, off they go to where ever they came from. If it meant their demise, tough.
I'd be tempted to announce to the world that if Islam didn't curb their dogs, we would start taking their holy sites away from them. Qom, Medina, and Mecca in that order. Straighten up or goodbye. No pilgrimage with happy dance.

Aloha Snackbar!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

You are talking about cultural problems and not Islamic problems.

Have you heard of the gay Imam?

Many Imams have turned in or warned the authorities about suspicious people coming to their mosques.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I'd be tempted to announce to the world that if Islam didn't curb their dogs, we would start taking their holy sites away from them.

I’d like to know when gun owners are going to curb their dogs. I’m sick of mass shootings. Maybe if we threatened to take their guns away from them???

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Start chopping balls off tbh.
Scumbags.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

You are talking about cultural problems and not Islamic problems.

Have you heard of the gay Imam?

Many Imams have turned in or warned the authorities about suspicious people coming to their mosques.

That is a good start but the underlying culture is Islamic. The gay Imam probably has a death sentence on him from somebody.

The actions of the Paki gangs are rooted in Islamic beliefs. Angela Merkel is living her fantasy but she will rue the day she opened the doors to every one. The world needs an Islamic reformation before the Nuclear Crusades begin.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join