It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I see it as just if there is a particular recurring issue in any particular human demographic then it must be investigated, and political correctness is to be ignored in the search for justice.
Who ritually cuts the genitals of young girls again? Nobody of white British, no faith/Christian culture that is for sure.
But no, focusing on particular problems in particular demographics is somehow wrong? I say no.
edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: added "ritually"

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I see it as just if there is a particular recurring issue in any particular human demographic then it must be investigated, and political correctness is to be ignored in the search for justice.
Who ritually cuts the genitals of young girls again? Nobody of white British, no faith/Christian culture that is for sure.
But no, focusing on particular problems in particular demographics is somehow wrong? I say no.

Take the Austin bomber.

If it turns out that he was killing people because his christian church was telling him to, or he belonged to a group of christians that used their religion as justification for bombing people, you are damn well sure I want that investigated.

And in this grooming case, we are talking about thousands of known child victims, and who knows how many unknown ones, and yet we are told to look into the demographics or the admitted motivations by the rapist or victims should not be allowed.

These same people claiming this would be up in arms shouting hate crime if a mosque were burnt down. They would be very interested in the motivation, demographics, and ideology of the person who did that; as would I.

But hundreds of Islamic immigrants raping almost exclsuivly white girls, telling them they are raping them because they are white sluts and asking for it, and to mention that is racist and must be avoided.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yes totally agreed, if my local Anglican church had a problem with rapey members I'd want it investigated, if it was the large wider spiritual/hippy type community of folk in my area being rapey then I'd want it investigated, and I'd hear rumours if # like that was going on in any sub community I'm involved in.
The (mainly) Pakistani groomers were protected by either their male friends, or frightened Muslim wives in my opinion.
How anyone couldn't suspect over 40 years while father hands over rape methods to son, ffs only a fool cop would not question that demographic.
edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

Edit again,
I don't believe in any god claims so I only referenced my local Anglican church as the other main faith group in my world...I'm not sure which church has less pensioners shuffling out on a Sunday, the Anglicans or the Catholics lol, less than 50 in both camps in a town of tens of thousands.

edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

Edit again,
I know more folk who are just beautiful 'spiritual' people so specific beliefs have become redundant. Next census will be interesting for sure.
I can't imagine living in a Muslim faith dominated area.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Here is another example.

I live in Amish country.

It is probably a little known fact outside of places like here, but the amish, due to relaxed regulations on them, run puppy mills, which is for profit breeding of puppies.

Many, but not all, are very harsh to these puppies and other animals.

Now is me saying that meaning I am anti amish? Not at all. Most of those I have met are very fine people.

But there is a big problem with puppy mills and animal abuse in their community, and we should be able to talk about it. How would pretending that this is not occuring in this community, and all people can abuse animals help stop the abuse that is occuring?

It wouldnt, it would only allow it to continue to flourish.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ban the Amish until we get this puppy mill problem figured out!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And that fear of tackling specific practices/activities in particular human demographics is the real problem.
How many girls could have been saved if someone hadn't been scared of looking like a bigot by investigating?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Well i chose to exist in reality, so no that would not be a good idea.

But how about the police are racist for looking in to the amish puppy mills and anyone who speaks up about it is racist.

And yes, without the police being able to look into this, more animals will be abused, but that is a small price to pay for me tio feel good about myself.

And as sad as beaten animals are, raped children are worse. Yet doing everything we can to go after the rapists of the thousands of child victims must be avoided because we dont want to hurt feelings, and so if more girls are raped, well so be it, at least we can virtue signal and feel good about ourselves!
edit on 21-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Is that one of your suggestions for cultural revolution in your area?
I'd love to learn what else you'd change in your culture...following up from our previous interactions on the last page.

EDIT
I'd also love to read your thoughts regarding my assertion that I struggle to find anything I'd change in my culture aside from men who use prostitutes who are probably trafficked from Ukraine or other such less than rich nations. You want the change in culture, so please do share with the class, I may fully agree with you

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Just following our Great Leader’s lead, because He knows best.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

We need a cultural reformation.

Yes, they do. A cultural reformation is Muslim reformation because their culture is based on Islam.

If it was my daughters, cousins, nieces, or grand daughters being groomed, there would soon be many groomers suddenly retiring from grooming and leaving the area. My extended family is filled with really nice people that become mean spirited and short tempered when it comes to things like this and they would all help with groomer reformation and retirement.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Did you know that there are non-Muslims who live right next to Muslims who also believe in things like female genital mutilation, and treating women like property? It’s a cultural/regional problem, not an Islamic problem.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I was asking you, not whoever claims power in the hardest biggest gang.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Donald Trump isn’t in a gang! He is the greatest president who has ever lived.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Donald Trump isn’t in a gang! He is the greatest president who has ever lived.

You get a cookie today.

Gunther? Get the little gal a cookie.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He is leader of the current biggest hardest gang.
UK govt is biggest hardest gang in my world, it's just a game, but you and your refusal to see that certain human demographics have specific cultural problems or issues is almost child like, sorry.

EDIT
I ask again, who ritually mutilates young girls genitals?
Not white Brits.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Did you know that there are non-Muslims who live right next to Muslims who also believe in things like female genital mutilation, and treating women like property? It’s a cultural/regional problem, not an Islamic problem.
I will happily condemn and call for a look into ant group committing rapes of children.

Now show me were such a small percentage of people, around 2% of the population, are committing thousands of rapes of little girls for decades, with police being aware of the fact but doing nothing, and the victims and the rapists acknowledging that the justification for this was religion, and admitting they were targeting girls of a certian race or ethnicity, or even any one of those factors.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes, but the Paki rape gangs are Muslim and their attitudes and culture are Muslim. Paki rape gangs are an Islamic problem.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So I guess the Lord’s Resistance Army in Africa, which has killed thousands of people over the years, is a Christian problem? Oh wait, I’m told they aren’t representative of Christians, so it’s not fair to compare them.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So I guess the Lord’s Resistance Army in Africa, which has killed thousands of people over the years, is a Christian problem? Oh wait, I’m told they aren’t representative of Christians, so it’s not fair to compare them.

They are a problem in that specific human demographic which identifies with the 'Lord's Resistance Army', I'm sure you'll agree that?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

They are a problem in that specific human demographic which identifies with the 'Lord's Resistance Army', I'm sure you'll agree that?

Are they true Christians following Christian tenets?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join