It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There have been quite a few high profile cases of child rape in the UK recently that don't have anything to do with Muslims. The idea that cops wouldn't do anything because of being called racist is bs imho. Order coming from somewhere. Also, who do you think child prostitutes are groomed for? Just other Muslims? I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

There have been quite a few high profile cases of child rape in the UK recently that don't have anything to do with Muslims. The idea that cops wouldn't do anything because of being called racist is bs imho. Order coming from somewhere. Also, who do you think child prostitutes are groomed for? Just other Muslims? I doubt it.

Well thats not what the victims said, they were very clear about who was rapong them in this instance and rotherham, and its was all muslim men in this grooming gang.

As far as the fear of racism being BS, then why would the police not act? They enjoyed girls being raped? Or are you suggesting someone high up ordered them to allow it?

Seeing as how this thread and the media respoinse to any large crime involving Muslims is to immediatly go after anyone who is an Islamophobe, I dont find it that implausible that the police were afraid to look racist.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

There have been quite a few high profile cases of child rape in the UK recently that don't have anything to do with Muslims.

Got a link?
The only high profile cases I've heard about in my corner of Britain have been Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, and Telford, all Muslims, all targeting white non Muslim girls. Are you in denial or something?

EDIT
They'll be buried in Dartmoor if they try that # here, and that's not me being bravado, it's just what we do in these parts.
And any arguments about social demographics you need to question yourself because when 5% of the population cause 4 of the biggest child sex grooming problems in the UK then you need to ask questions about the demographic.
edit on 20-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The problem seems to be that the Islamic cult has not progressed from the nomads of the 7th century. They have not had any sort of reformation, Vatican II, update, reinterpretation or what ever. They treat their women like property and feel free to abuse any who do not follow their code. They will never assimilate because their belief system does not permit it.
Anything that 'insults islam' is punishable by death but other religions may be insulted at will. Islam is a backward religion of hate and death and will be the opposition in the next religious wars, as it always has been.
Europe and the world should prepare now for the coming conflagration.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I haven't watched this yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yeah, let’s put ‘em all in camps and offer them some “showers”.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Why not if they are guilty of sexually grooming and abusing kids?
edit on 20-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Why not if they are guilty?

Yeah, ALL Muslims are guilty. Cuz they’re Muslims.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Why not if they are guilty?

Yeah, ALL Muslims are guilty. Cuz they’re Muslims.
Who said 'all' Muslims?
They were all Muslims in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford and Telford targeting white non Muslim girls though. The four biggest child sex grooming scandals carried out by a demographic which is 5% of the UK population.
Edit, all white non Muslim victims, but keep defending them if you like.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I was responding to the poster who generalized all Muslims as evil because they follow the evil Islam.

This is why these threads bother me. It brings all the Islamaphobes out of the closet.

edit on 20-3-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
Ah I get ya, and I have no problem with non-rapist muslim people.
But when a demographic of only 5% raises issues with the 4 major child sex grooming cases of recent times with only white non Muslim victims, questions need to be asked.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It’s not an Islamic problem; it’s a thug problem. There are white thugs and black thugs and Asian thugs. There are millions and millions of Muslims who aren’t in grooming gangs.
edit on 20-3-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The major grooming gang cases in the UK in recent years have been Muslim males abusing white female non Muslims.
Does that fact not trouble you?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I was just thinking of having the imams reinterpret the odious parts of the Koran. How would you solve the problem?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The major grooming gang cases in the UK in recent years have been Muslim males abusing white female non Muslims.

And not only that, the police have said they were afraid to go after them because of their race.

But we are expected to ignore that, and say all people can be bad.

I wonder if posters like that were on here admonishing anyone who wanted investigations over the catholic church over their sex abuse scandal. Were they saying it was of no consequence these priests were catholic, and all religions can have bad people, so the catholic connection should not be talked about or investigated.

Were cops afraid of being called racist for investigating it? Were media agencies afraid to investigate the story?

Oh no thats right, they celebrated their efforts in a movie called spotlight.

Again, it is the progressive mindest.

Catholics are seen as a non opressed class, so they took pleasure in going after them. (and they should have been gone after).

But Muslim immigrants are oppressed, so anything d9sputing that narrative must be ignored or deflected from.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Agreed, some people are too PC for their own good, and the good of societies children.
SMH.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And not only that, the police have said they were afraid to go after them because of their race.

But we are expected to ignore that, and say all people can be bad.

I wonder if posters like that were on here admonishing anyone who wanted investigations over the catholic church over their sex abuse scandal. Were they saying it was of no consequence these priests were catholic, and all religions can have bad people, so the catholic connection should not be talked about or investigated.

Were cops afraid of being called racist for investigating it? Were media agencies afraid to investigate the story?

Oh no thats right, they celebrated their efforts in a movie called spotlight.

Again, it is the progressive mindest.

Catholics are seen as a non opressed class, so they took pleasure in going after them. (and they should have been gone after).

But Muslim immigrants are oppressed, so anything d9sputing that narrative must be ignored or deflected from.

Makes me wonder why muslims are "oppressed".

Were they picked out of a hat?

edit on 3 20 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hispanic drug cartels in South Texas trouble me.

The Italian mob in New York and New Jersey trouble me.

Black gangs in inner cities trouble me.

Any group of violent thugs in any specific area that prey on people trouble me. Do I think there is a general problem with Hispanics? No. Do I think there is a general problem with Italians? No. Do I think there is a general problem with blacks? No. Do I think there is a general problem with Muslims? No.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No one said the priests committed sex abuse because of something the Bible says. I don’t think Catholic Churches were being vandalized or burned down. No one said that all Catholics should be banned from living in this country.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No one said the priests committed sex abuse because of something the Bible says. I don’t think Catholic Churches were being vandalized or burned down. No one said that all Catholics should be banned from living in this country.

Yes people did say that. I saw many people, to this day, that want the total elimination of all religion (though they tend to focus on christianity).

Yes there have been hate crimes against Christians.

You just chose to ignore them, because to you, they are not an oppressed class.

The victims of the UK groomers siad that their religion was a crucial fact, that they quoted the quran wbile raping them, that they explained how there religion said that they were righteous and muslim girls were pure, but white girls were sluts that were asking to be raped.

Funny how you dont speak up about these hate crimes though.

Or do you not believe the victims tetsimoney?

So why shouldnt we look into the reasons that the raperts themselves are giving for their actions?

And again, were the police afraid of bveing called racist for going after catholics?

Did you call out anyone who suggested this was a catholic probvlem?

I am guessing nope.

I know though, the catholics arent oppressed like the Muslim immigrants, so you need to protect the muslims, and deflect anything that shows they are committing these crimes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join