It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting that this is becoming the new norm in the UK.

In the tradition of Rotterham, we now have another case in the UK, this time in Telford, where it is being suggested that thousands of children over a 40 year period were victims of Islamic grooming gangs, where they were beaten, raped, and even murdered. And despite t being known, very little was done to stop it by authorities.

A brutal sex gang raped as many as 1,000 young girls over 40 years in what may be Britain's 'worst ever' child abuse scandal.

Girls in the town of Telford, Shropshire, were drugged, beaten and raped at the hands of a grooming gang active since the 1980s.

Allegations are said to have been mishandled by authorities, with many perpetrators going unpunished, while it is claimed similar abuse continues in the area, reports the Sunday Mirror.

Home Office figures show there were 15.1 child sex crimes reported per 10,000 residents in the year to September 2015.

Telford's population is 155,000 – meaning a potential 225 victims.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

However, it was revealed she had suffered two years of sex abuse at the hands of a grooming gang, which began when she was 11.

In tragic diary entries she told of how she was forced to 'sleep around'.

Her mother, Torron Watson, went to the police on a number of occasion and even handed them a list of suspects.

But nothing was done.

She said: 'Girls like Becky were treated like criminals. I was crying out for help but it felt like I had nowhere to turn. If Becky's abuse had been properly investigated by the authorities more girls could have been saved from going through this hell.'

Vicky Round, a friend of Becky’s, was abused by the same gang.

They forced her into a crack concaine addiction aged 12.

By 14 she was taking heroine regularly.

She died aged 20 after a suspected drug overdose.

Imagine the horror. Thousands of children raped and abused for forty years, and the police do nothing.

Well thats not true. The did suspend an officer that spoke out about it.

And it has now been revealed that two whitstleblowers who wanted to raise their concerns about the crimes were hushed and one woman even lost her job.

According to the Mirror, police chaplain Keith Osmund-Smith was suspended after he passed papers to the newspaper and a report commissioned by the council revealed social workers knew of the sex crimes before the turn of the millennium.

Meanwhile, a woman who was hired by sex abuse charity Axis Counselling, based in Shrewsbury, was forced to leave her role after she tried to speak up.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And why the non action by police and silence? Well they didnt want to be called racist.

An official investigation into the systemic abuse in Telford, U.K. wasn’t launched until roughly a decade after authorities first learned of it, according to the Sunday Mirror.

British authorities failed to meaningfully address an epidemic of child prostitution that claimed as many as 1,000 victims over the past three decades, according to a new report by the Sunday Mirror.

The report reveals that authorities in the town of Telford became aware of the scale of the problem in the 1990s, but failed to prevent the continued drugging, beating, and rape of hundreds of girls, some of whom were as young as eleven, until an official investigation was launched roughly a decade later.

Police avoided sharing information about the abusers with Telford’s Asian community for fear of being called racist, the report alleges. Social workers in the town, meanwhile, treated the victims as “prostitutes,” according to police records.
Comments

The Telford scandal resembles those exposed in the British towns of Rotherham and Rochdale, but is longer running and likely claimed many more victims.

www.nationalreview.com...

How many children need to be raped so that virtue signalers can feel good?

This disgust me to my very core. How the citizens of Telford that have had their children abused are able to restrain themselves from taking matters in their own hands is beyond me.

Here is a video that details the situation.

edit on 20-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
It truly is a horrible story, I'm surprised nobody posted this before, it's been reported for a good week or so in the UK now.
When I saw it on TV I wasn't surprised by the visual demographics in the mugshots, same as Rochdale, same as Rotherham, same as Oxford...but my lack of surprise is obviously religiously hatred inspired or racist, it's why I didn't post a thread about it.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
From what I can gather based on the UK headlines over the last 3 years: "Officially", it is wrong to rape children. But officially, its just fine and dandy while being punishable to speak out on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Kill'em all. No mercy and no trials. At least they hunt down people who express hate speech around the clock because that's more important. Backwards logic. What a disgrace.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
From what I can gather based on the UK headlines over the last 3 years: "Officially", it is wrong to rape children. But officially, its just fine and dandy while being punishable to speak out on it.

This is the power of identity politics.

Every group is either an oppressor or oppressed.

Muslim immigrants are oppressed. And so calling out evil acts they may commit is not allowed.

The rape of a thousand girls and the destruction of their lives is a small price to pay for the moral high ground that comes with preaching identity politics.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Maybe they just wanted to share their cultural ways.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A society that promotes or even defends this type of behavior is sick and damaged.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A society that promotes or even defends this type of behavior is sick and damaged.

In other words you are a racist.

Oops, sorry. Thats my inner progressive coming out.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well taking childbrides is still allowed by law in Germany. I have no idea why anyone here would be okay with this practice.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

40 years? Bwahahahahahaha!

The Telford child sex abuse ring consisted of a group of British-Asian men grooming local children for sex between 2007 and 2009 in Telford in the English county of Shropshire. Up to 100 girls are believed to have been affected[4] and around 200 perpetrators were suspected.[5] According to the Home Office, as of 2015, Telford had the highest rate of sex crimes against children of any city in the United Kingdom. Telford has a population of just under 170,000 people.

en.wikipedia.org...

In other narrative news:

Gang who held girl, 14, captive and forced her to have sex with 20 men jailed for 18 years

www.coventrytelegraph.net...

Shall I post some more?
edit on 20-3-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
what we learned about the UK this week

PC > kids' virginities

PC > a Youtube video

PC > 2 girls doing interviews

In my opinion, my vacation choice right now would be

Haiti > UK

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

So,because men of white,native UK ethnicity and/or religious persuasion did the same,the Telford and Rotherham atrocities are moot points? How sick.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Is an accredited news organization confirming this??

Or is it only on this hack site that doesn’t even employ actual reporters???

Because if it is only on this hack sight. Then I would be shocked if it is not just propaganda.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Anyone defending this,perpetrated by ANYONE,need to be shot in the face at point blank range. It does not matter how Muslim,how white,how black,how Asian,how ANYTHING you are,if you do things like this,or trivialise/defend this in any way,you need your evil head blown off your shoulders,imo.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Um..

Those guys definitely haven’t been doing ANYTHING for 40 years....

Are there any real news sites saying this is real???

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Clearly you have a reading comprehension problem.

Yes, 40 years.

From the OP.

A brutal sex gang raped as many as 1,000 young girls over 40 years in what may be Britain's 'worst ever' child abuse scandal.

Girls in the town of Telford, Shropshire, were drugged, beaten and raped at the hands of a grooming gang active since the 1980s.

yes you listed stats of terrible abuse from two years in the time period. Funny you try to brush it off though.

And wow, you mean to tell me there are white monsters too!!! OMG!!!!

I had no idea cause i am just a racist!!!!

Did that gang rape thjousand of children? Did gang like it rape thousands of children for years in other cities? Did the police hear of that gang, but were afraid to say anything because they would be called racist?

Oh thats right,. they didnt.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

Agreed .. no question..

The question is , assuming it is a real story. Why is their only a hack compilation site reporting it???

Usually that means the hack site is taking a single event and pretending it is a “pedo ring”, because obviously that sells more ads.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

White guys forcing a young girl to have sex over 18 years? Must be a cultural thing... or maybe it was their religion that made them do it?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2018 by Factcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

www.bbc.co.uk...
Even the alleged paedo BBC are reporting it, just search Telford sex gangs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join