It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Let me know when Trump says we should ban Christians from living here until we get this Catholic priest situation figured out.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don’t think Catholic Churches were being vandalized or burned down. .

www.nydailynews.com...

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

abc7news.com...

www.latimes.com...

london.ctvnews.ca...

There are many more examples of catholic church arson and vandalism, like the three churches in Chile that were just burnt down in response to the pope being there and addressing the scandal.

Roman Catholics need more protection to combat a rise in hate crime in Scotland, says Scottish Labour’s inequality spokeswoman, after figures showed they are targeted more than all other religious groups combined.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

Strange that you missed these stories, and felt confident saying there catholic churches werent being vandalized or burnt down.

Could it be that, you dont view the catholics as and oppressed group, like you do muslims?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Let me know when Trump says we should ban Christians from living here until we get this Catholic priest situation figured out.

Sure and let me know when police the media and politicians allow christians rape thousands of underage girls in city after city because they dont want to be called racist for investigating them, and then they punish whistle blowers that speak up, and then they treat the victims like prostitutes.

Again we know, its sad, but those girls needed to be raped so that we can feel good about virtue signalling about how non racist we are! Yay!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Again we know, its sad, but those girls needed to be raped so that we can feel good about virtue signalling about how non racist we are! Yay!!!

When did I ever say that? Hyperbole much?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

When did I ever say that? Hyperbole much?

Do you acknowledge that now in two cases with thousands of child victims, police politicians and media people have said they were reluctant to investigate for fearv of being called racsit or inflaming racist?

Do you acknowledge this delay (sometimes decades) led to more victims?

yet you still fight so vehemently to not look at the rapists own words as to why they are doing this, or to call out how the fear of describing exactly who is commiting these crimes.

If we take your approach, investigators will CONTINUE to be reluctant to look into this grooming cases, andn more girls will be raped.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm not a supporter of radical Islam, or any other radical so-called religions but correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Jimmy Saville was a Muslim and he was given free reign to rape and pillage with some very high powered friends. The UK still believes in Royalty. I know we have a great divide in classes in the US, but it's actually codified in the UK. Some people from high up approve of this behavior.

As a recovering Catholic, I'd also point out that certain Christian faiths have quite a history (recent and historical) of raping children. I just don't see this as a racial issue. There are perv's in each and every religion.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I'm not a supporter of radical Islam, or any other radical so-called religions but correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Jimmy Saville was a Muslim and he was given free reign to rape and pillage with some very high powered friends. The UK still believes in Royalty. I know we have a great divide in classes in the US, but it's actually codified in the UK. Some people from high up approve of this behavior.

As a recovering Catholic, I'd also point out that certain Christian faiths have quite a history (recent and historical) of raping children. I just don't see this as a racial issue. There are perv's in each and every religion.

On saville, absolutely. and I have a gut feeling, as I am sure you do, that more politicaans and celebreties are being covered for. And most of them are white for what its worth.

Just like how hollywood and the media covered up the sex abuse there.

Yet no one is saying "Now be careful, we shouldnt single out hollywood or politicians or the wealthy as possibly committing sex crimes. Everyone of every race religion wealth gender etc. is equally capabale of committing sex crimes, so it would be bigotted to look into hollywood or politicians"

Yet that is what we see wth the grooming scandal.

And yes, all rteligions have in the past and even now have bad people committing all sorts of crimes.

But right now we have thousands, literally thousands, of young gurls being raped in multiple cities by muslim grooming gangs that are admitting their interpretation of releigion is their justification for it.

And we have people saying we shouldnt be allowed to focus on that link. And as a result, the media, politicians, and even the police are not investigating this with the urgency it deserves, because of concerns about the ethnicity of the criminals.

That is insane.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

focus on America's rape culture and problem first, then pass judgment on other societies...

because you seem to acknowledge that there are rape cultures all over, you just don't like when it comes to the Muslim rape culture the topic is taboo, thats all that seems to be affecting you..

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I'm not about to start sourcing tabloids, but there are more than a few vigilantes working Telford.

They get the wrong people often.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The World has become a disgusting disgrace, I welcome it's nuclear end.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have been following this case and have read some horrendous reports of how the police let all these girls down, the worst one being the "victims" were treated as prostitutes when they came forward. I even read that the police said that there was too much work involved once it got out of control.

And then we have this guy who believes Telford is not that bad www.dailymail.co.uk...

All the people that let these young girls down is as guilty as the perps in my eyes and should be imprisoned alongside each other and let nature do it's thing.

Lets be honest here, our world is full of nasty pedeos all the way to our governments all over the globe and it is all over looked, i know this case is about muslims but look at all the other cover ups, jimmy savile is one but there are many more. Children need protecting, always have, always will.
A pedo is a pedo, doesn't matter what religion or color they claim, hang the bastards (slowly).

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

No one "needs to be raped" - what a stupid thing to say. If you read my earlier posts, I said that these criminals should have been caught and put away. They were criminals - not because they were Muslim - but because they were thugs, and thugs come in all sizes and colors.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Just because Saville was a deviant doesn't excuse the lax approach pussyfooting around crimes of minority groups and rape is still a crime, paedophilia is still a crime. I too am mighty pissed off that the authorities brush this under the carpet for whatever reason, and frankly, offending immigrant cultures is not a reason, how about the offense to the indigenous culture who are still the majority in the UK? Is that because 'we' have less rights than a second or third generation Pak gang?
I don't give a stuff about Saville now, he's dead and he was covered up by the same establishment media that is covering up the current obscenity. Savile is a straw man argument, this topic is not about anything other than Pak gangs drugging, maiming, terrorising and raping children and it's an utter scandal that this is being downplayed in order to fit into the 'diversity' crap we're getting beaten over the head with. Multiculture be damned, I'd deport the lot of them back to their cultural #hole country until future would be immigrants learn to accept the cultural norms of my country.
The old adage, fit in or # off is the quickest route to the point in question. So please, leave the grandstanding about what other obscenity's Caucasians commit to a separate thread if you insist on whining about that, this is about cultural differences being used as a sop to excuse and play down the current obscenity that is somehow deemed acceptable behaviour for Islam. It isn't.
So please, keep any platitudes about white on white crime to your other threads, this is about Pak grooming gangs taking advantage of uneducated poor, white trash, as if that's supposed to be acceptable. Since when does it become the norm to play down such abuse to a country's own citizens? this is indicative of a failed education and social welfare system that allows its citizens to be treated worse than animals.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

focus on America's rape culture and problem first, then pass judgment on other societies...

because you seem to acknowledge that there are rape cultures all over, you just don't like when it comes to the Muslim rape culture the topic is taboo, thats all that seems to be affecting you..

Oh you mean how I have posted repeatedly about Hollywood covering up rapes?

But I get ya, another person who doesnt mind that police media and politicians are covering up rapes, cause you need to virtue signal you are not a racist.

Tell those girls how much of a great person you are, and how the motivations of their rapers cant be discussed because that would be racist. I am sure they will see how great of a moral person you are, and how their suffering and prevneting more pales in comparisioon to you needing to show how virtuous you are.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is why Christian and Muslim countries and their people remained separate for over a thousand years. You can call it a cultural clash but that's being generous. Given how long these grooming gangs have operated openly it's obvious they intend to little to nothing about it. The British government is now enabling rape gangs to come after your children. They won't stop importing them either. They are pushing the British people relentlessly towards mass religious and racial violence. To what end? Ask the Labour party why they are protecting this criminal segment of society.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You might be next, I heard.

Forget the priests. It's you that is the target.

RUN!!! '

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

The World has become a disgusting disgrace, I welcome it's nuclear end.

Well that's easy of you.

Give up much?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No one "needs to be raped" - what a stupid thing to say. If you read my earlier posts, I said that these criminals should have been caught and put away. They were criminals - not because they were Muslim - but because they were thugs, and thugs come in all sizes and colors.

What does your husband tell you to say?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

WTF was that?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join