It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

No it is cultural not religious, many other Muslims of other nationalities do not do this type of stuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

So I guess the Lord’s Resistance Army in Africa, which has killed thousands of people over the years, is a Christian problem? Oh wait, I’m told they aren’t representative of Christians, so it’s not fair to compare them.

They are a problem in that specific human demographic which identifies with the 'Lord's Resistance Army', I'm sure you'll agree that?

Are they true Christians following Christian tenets?

I wouldn't know, I don't follow the 'Lord's Resistance Army', but if there is a particular issue with that demographic then it should be investigated without worrying about insulting X or Y demographic. I'm sure you would agree?
edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: Couple of typos lol

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So I guess the Lord’s Resistance Army in Africa, which has killed thousands of people over the years, is a Christian problem? Oh wait, I’m told they aren’t representative of Christians, so it’s not fair to compare them.

I personally think that for my purposes they represent Christianity in the same sense that the groomers represent muslims; which is to say not much at all.

Yet clearly their religion and interpretation is a huge reason for why they commit their crimes, and is worth investigating.

I think there are by far more violent extremist muslims than Christians, but thats not the point.

I have said many times, and will say again, some of the greatest people I have ever met were muslims and immigrants.

To me an american hero, that also illustarted some of the worse examples of bigotry against him, was the Muslim father of the failed NYC bomber a few years back.

The father ran a chicken restaurant, and by all accounts was one of the hardest working nicest people imaginable.

That man did what I wonder if I would ever have the courage to do; he called the authorities on his own son for his extremists views. And yet the authorities did nothing.

And yet what did he get for his troubles; bigots attempted a boycott of his restaurant.

That man is an American hero to me, who tried to prevent violence and extremism.

So no, I dont think all muslims, or even most muslims are extreme.

However, I will not let that deter me from calling out when a particular group of self proclaimed muslims are using their religions as justification for raping girls, especially when the fear of speaking out is enabling them.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
especially when the fear of speaking out is enabling them.

I wonder how many terrified wives knew but didn't say.
Four decades man, that's dads teaching their son rape skills kind of timeline.
edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: added last sentence

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=2324 if my child was victimized in such a way i do not know how i would restrain myself from going after them but if i found out the authorities knew but did not speak out because of some politically correct bull crap i do believe i would go full on frank castle i would take out each person and probably the mosque they were operating out of and every one in gov who hid this i would out to public for their culpability.

i have no patience or sympathy for anyone who abuse children but ones who hide behind religion are the lowest scum.
the catholic church has done same crap and when caught and sued claimed we have no money meanwhile vatican bank keeps lending money.

and thank you grambler for not calling them a grooming gang like most media they are rape gangs and how local townsfolk have not grabbed pitchforks and torches.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As I have said multiple times, I think these guys should have been arrested and put away.

And as I have also said multiple times, Islam (or more specifically, the Quran) itself is not the problem. I am compelled to defend it when people get on a thread harping on the evils of Islam and Muslims.

Christianity is not to blame for the Lord’s Resistance Army any more than Islam is to blame for these grooming gangs.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Christianity is not to blame for the Lord’s Resistance Army any more than Islam is to blame for these grooming gangs.

May I ask your thoughts about my earlier reply?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT
Have they raped thousands of girls from a specific demographic not of their own?
I've never heard of them.
edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

As I have said multiple times, I think these guys should have been arrested and put away.

And as I have also said multiple times, Islam (or more specifically, the Quran) itself is not the problem. I am compelled to defend it when people get on a thread harping on the evils of Islam and Muslims.

But their interpretation of Islam is to blame.

And by deflecting that we shouldnt focus on that, and by the media downplaying or refusing to cover it out of fear of being laebled racist of fueling racial tensions, and the fact the police knew about these accusations for decades but allowed it to continue for the same reasons, and suspended whistle blowers, and treated victims like prostitutes, is why it is even more important to calll out this motivation.

Look at it this way; this is a hate crime, with the victims targeted for their color or ethnicity.

In no other situation like that would you or others harp on the fact we shouldnt focus on the demographics of the people commiting the hate crime, especially if these crimes were ongoing.

Imagine how the catholic sex scandal would still probably be occuring to this day, if the media didnt want to report on it because they felt catholics were the victims of opprseesion, and the cops didnt want to look into because they feared being called bigots against catholics.

Would you come on a thread saying we need to speak out on this and say "whoa, lets not focus on catholoics, all religions and races can be bad. So we shuldnt focus on the demographics of the rapists" I would hope not.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Look them up. They have committed many atrocities, including child sex slavery and forcing young kids to be soldiers.

All criminals should be brought to justice. Because they’re criminals.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2018 by kaylaluv because: Dupe

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I don't need to look them up because my media and social circle doesn't tell me they are a problem in my country. If you wish to give them airtime, please do tell me whatever it is you think this random Christian group is all about lol.
The thread is about Pakistani descent child rapists though.
If you have evidence of criminal Christians or atheists though I hope you report it with thoughts of protection for fellow humans.
Any human demographic needs reporting if there is evidence of behaviour which harms other demographics.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Nope. I’m done with this thread. Time to move on.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Why do you not wish to expand on the Christian group you mentioned? Should I be worried for my safety in the UK seeing as I don't believe in the Christian god figure?
Why run away from reasoned and friendly discussion?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i say death penalty for rapists. but they should use a secret blend that prolongs their death. electric chair is too good for them

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Wow, if this is true, you UK people sure are wacky. I mean just arrest them, put them in prison, and make them make license plates, and tires, and a bunch of other various things for there upkeep, and maybe once a week they will earn enough credit for a pack a cigarettes. Its how we do it here in the US and for a whole lot less of a violations.

#! If its so much, on such a large scale, that is a lot of a work force, you can literally just contract out that work force to companies across the seas and country lines, plenty of companies out there looking for cheap labor. I mean should not be that hard to round up a few hundred thousand of such people or gangs or whatever, Muslim, eastern European, and what not, and put there asses to work.

You all are so far behind and ass backward up there across the pond.

And if it really becomes bigger, well bullets are cheap, just you know start giving them the death sentence, but do it all humane and stuff, while everybody likes a public execution, it is out of taste. But if its such a big thing, and if you dont want to be a racist. Well how about this, for eastern European or whities we can paint the bullet white, for brown people Pakistanis and what not, paint it brown, black people black and so on etc.

You know so that way you would not be rude to any one race, would not want to show favoritism now would we. For the religous type you can even get priest or Imam to read the bible or the koran or the torah or whatever other religion, just to make them feel better for when they go and meet there maker. And also you do not want to be rude and insensitive there religious leanings now would we?

Only going by bullets because since you all say its such a relevant thing I would not want to tax the public dollar or pound or whatever you all use there by using new execution methods, like I said bullets are cheap, # the good ol US would sell you billions by the truckload, we make them here like hot cackes, there is enough bullets out there in circulation to kill off the whole human population world wide, and few times over. # you can get them on whole sale by the truck load.

Or we can go by this new and humane way of getting rid of criminals, rapists, and all other such undesirables. Look it rips there head clean off, they would not even feel a thing, its a bit more expensive, but sure looks humane to me. And I can think of at least a few other much more humane and quick and even cheaper ways of taking care of this problem. And if all that you say is true, I am sure you all can as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Did you know that there are non-Muslims who live right next to Muslims who also believe in things like female genital mutilation, and treating women like property? It’s a cultural/regional problem, not an Islamic problem.

Factual examples please, otherwise you might just as well be talking about the tooth fairy.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

DP

edit on 22-3-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Thank you for your diligence of research, munificence of wisdom and outstanding contribution. Sarcasm off.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You should really stop trying to debate with Grambler. It's what I imagine a Nancy Pelosi / Ben Shapiro debate would look like.. Save yourself embarrassment, he is light years out of your league.
edit on 22-3-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Truth is these grooming gangs are operating throughout the country, they are all networked together. They make a tax-free fortune from it. They feed their families with money made from vulnerable childrens' misery and drug dealing and other crimes.

And there's not a chance that these few chaps that have been caught are the only ones doing the doings, they and their families will be looked after very well while they're in jail by the real baddies higher up, as a big thank you for carrying the can for them. Business can carry on as usual.

But let's not forget about our politicians' either, and how they manage to brush their own pervert paedo allegations aside and dodge justice. How many have been investigated properly and gone to jail? None. It's like it all never happened.

Why/how are such prolific child-sex crimes allowed to go unprosecuted for decades? Because, like in America and most everywhere in the West, we have snake-pits in charge of every authority who are put there to ensure it all stays under wraps: govt, police, social services, etc.

We need to do what Trump is doing, drain the swamp and rake out the snakes. Our swamp is probably linked to theirs anyway. And Europe's.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join