It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

YES. They ALL are iniquitous and beyond diabolical,and need to be locked up and the cell key melted,or to be more practical and humane,in front of a firing squad.Let us also not deflect from them being Muslims when they are,or Skinheads when they are. Let us identify a problem in a given geological location,so the local populace know whom are the most likely to be a specific danger in Their neighbourhoods,whilst keeping in mind that with This species,likely any and everyone could be a potential danger,women and men alike. Some areas have a greater danger from some groups,whom so ever those groups may be at that place and point in time. If it's Muslims,call it out. If it white Skinheads,call it out,etc etc etc. Nothing racist,xenophobic,ethnicist,anti-white,anti-any religion,etc..just being practical. Seems the world has forgotten the value of just being sensible and practical,and they will pay dearly for it. Oh wait..
edit on 20-3-2018 by katerinaGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Lets here what a victim of the rotherham grooming gangs has to say.

I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten

Religious indoctrination is a big part of the process of getting young men involved in grooming gang crime. Religious ideas about purity, virginity, modesty and obedience are taken to the extreme until horrific abuse becomes the norm. It was taught to me as a concept of “othering”.

“Muslim girls are good and pure because they dress modestly, covering down to their ankles and wrists, and covering their crotch area. They stay virgins until marriage. They are our girls.

"White girls and non-Muslim girls are bad because you dress like slags. You show the curves of your bodies (showing the gap between your thighs means you’re asking for it) and therefore you’re immoral. White girls sleep with hundreds of men. You are the other girls. You are worthless and you deserve to be gang-raped.”

This hateful religious hypocrisy strikes people to their very core. But it’s far from unique. My main perpetrator quoted scriptures from the Quran to me as he beat me. However, almost identical scriptures (about the stoning to death of virgins who don’t scream when they are raped) can also be found in the Bible.

www.independent.co.uk...

And yet we are told that we have to act like religion had nothing to do with it.

Oh, and notice that like me, this victim doesnt believe the hatred toward muslims is the answer.

If anything, rising anti-Muslim hate will probably make groomers stronger in their convictions, and drive ordinary young Muslim men towards fundamentalism, grooming gangs and terrorism. The camaraderie, protection, money, and kudos that these groups offer, makes them a strong pull for anyone. Worryingly, several young men I have spoken to joke that being a gangster and going to jail are their “life goals”.

But that doesnt mean we should ignore these stories. We see what ignoring speaking on these stories out of fear of being called racist leads, to thousands of girls raped so police dont have to suffer being called racist.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

No South Asian/Muslim child grooming rape gangs in my locality because it's 98%+ white non Muslim here.
We have a problem with Eastern Europeans who traffic women into prostitution. It's a shameful fact of life here, and every man/customer who ignores it is scum in my eyes.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The UK sure has its priorities straight.

Lock a guy and girl up for daring to want to do an interview with a controversial person who has broken no laws except thought laws.

Yet overlook child abusers and child killers because it may offend the criminals.

This is a Biblical level of institutional evil we are witnessing.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yes,i agree,as i said,18 is basically adult but even then, your relative adulthood is moot if you are imprisoned,detained,raped,gangraped,beaten,tortured,intimidated etc.And for the very young girls it is even worse,so much worse.This is a bloody nightmare,this whole thing.
edit on 20-3-2018 by katerinaGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

They all belong in front of a firing squad,i don't care who they are,what race or religion or region they are from, each and every last miserable waste of oxygen they are,should just be terminated ASAP.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The human race has a very long history of foreign occupation and rape.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

Agreed.
And I'd knife any abuser to death if they raped my child.
I've got previous form for (Edit, alleged) knife crime, the police didn't quite agree with me but the Crown court did.
I wouldn't care about prison though, I'd have an easy stretch when everyone else knew I was there for stabbing someone who raped my child.

edit on 20-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
The UK sure has its priorities straight.

Lock a guy and girl up for daring to want to do an interview with a controversial person who has broken no laws except thought laws.

Yet overlook child abusers and child killers because it may offend the criminals.

This is a Biblical level of institutional evil we are witnessing.

The British establishment is absolutely terrified of these gangs. Those gangs will jump up and down and scream "racist! racist!" if they are confronted. In the past, that would lead to officers being suspended, internal investigations and all sorts of crap, leading to suspension and loss of pension. Some fathers did try and intervene. They were warned off by police officers who stated that those fathers would be arrested for breaking the peace if they did so.

Those were marginal seats and those councillors needed the electoral support from the Pakistani community.

Doing anything to offend Islam is likely to lead to terrorist attacks - look what happened to Paris in France and London.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The police could go # themselves if it happened in my social group, there'd be rapist Muslim grooming gangs being buried in Dartmoor before you could say Cornish pasty.
Next to no cops around our region, so it would be easy, chats with all my friends confirm this, maybe that's why the scum stay away from our little corner of the island.

EDIT
The biggest problem we have is Eastern European gangs traficking women into prostitution. The tragedy is that the women are from Eastern Europe as well so local society turns a blind eye. The men/customers are scum in my opinion, but while local people aren't harmed it seems to get a hall pass...#ing shame in my opinion.
edit on 20-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This is the same thing as terrorists - they may claim to be devout Muslims in order to justify their crimes, but Islam does not condone these acts. These guys are not properly following Islam.

No, we should not ignore or keep these crimes hidden. But we should understand and emphasize that this is not the way of Islam. It is exactly counter to it.

By the way, from what I’ve been reading, the grooming gangs do tend to be Asian, but pedophile rings tend to be Caucasian. Bottom line is, bad is bad is bad.

Oh, and apologies for misreading the white gang’s deal. They were put in jail for 18 years, not grooming for 18 years.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

This is the same thing as terrorists - they may claim to be devout Muslims in order to justify their crimes, but Islam does not condone these acts. These guys are not properly following Islam.

No, we should not ignore or keep these crimes hidden. But we should understand and emphasize that this is not the way of Islam. It is exactly counter to it.

By the way, from what I’ve been reading, the grooming gangs do tend to be Asian, but pedophile rings tend to be Caucasian. Bottom line is, bad is bad is bad.

Oh, and apologies for misreading the white gang’s deal. They were put in jail for 18 years, not grooming for 18 years.

The no true scotsman argument of these not being proper Muslims is pointless. So I guess the catholic priests that raped people were not real catholics, so why was catholicism even mentioned?

The point is these people think they are real Muslims, regardless of what you think.

And more importantly, the police, the media, and politicians are afraid to discuss these issues, and allow them to continue, because they fear being called racist or Islamophobic because these groomers self identify as Muslims.

Let me make a few things clear; I dont not think that all Muslims are like this. In fact, the overwhelming majority are not.

I also know that every religion, creed, race, gender, etc. has horrible people.

But this doesnt mean we shouldnt point out obvious trends. for example, most sex offenders are men. I have no problem saying this. I will not be silent on that because I may be labeled a misandrist.

By the same token, we can see a trend were PC culture is not only preventing the large problem of Muslim grooming gangs from being discussed, but also allowing more children than would have otherwise been to be victimized, so that we may feel warm and cozy about not being percieved as racist.

This is a problem that needs to be called out, yet so many want to hedge it by saying "well all races have bad people" .

Yes this is true, but it seems that only some races or ethnicities get to get away with pedophilia because addressing it makes you a racist. Until this is dealt with, more and more children will have to be raped so that we can feel good about ourselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Telford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford...which northern town is next I wonder...it's a national shame.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Telford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford...which northern town is next I wonder...it's a national shame.

Now look, its unfair for you to bring up all of those tragedies. Are you implying they had something in common?

No we just need to say all crimes are tragic, and are committed by all sorts of diverse people.

It wouldnt be right to look for things that connect these crimes, or look at possible motivations.

And yes, this will mean police will have to look the other way while more girls are raped, and yes, it means that people that speak up will have to be punished, and yes, it means that the victims will have to be treated like prostitutes, but that is a small price to pay to not give the appearance of looking bigotted.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Star for a brilliant diplomatic reply lol, It won't happen here like 'up north' though, they'll be buried in Dartmoor and forgotten about before you can say cream tea, even the Eastern European sex traffickers will get involved if Muslim gangs try it here, let alone locals.
...and I'll trade with the devil if our common enemy is child rapists, all my mates will as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

“Thank you.

Fair enough. “

Is what I was gonna say until I read the bbc article that just talks about a single rapist and monster. Rather than some mysterious 40 year old pedo ring..

I’m glad I actually read the article rather than assuming it confirmed the crap source from the OP...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So is the reason you chose to go with a pretend news site, so you could go the whole “pedophile ring “ propaganda????

Was it that all the accredited news organizations were selling it as an isolated incident and you wanted to propagandize it, or what??

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

“Thank you.

Fair enough. “

Is what I was gonna say until I read the bbc article that just talks about a single rapist and monster. Rather than some mysterious 40 year old pedo ring..

I’m glad I actually read the article rather than assuming it confirmed the crap source from the OP...

As usual, you prove to be childish and untruthful.

From the bbc I linked.

Telford has been in the spotlight since the Sunday Mirror published a report about "groups of mainly Asian men" targeting vulnerable white teenagers in the town since the 1980s.

Operation Chalice, launched by West Mercia Police, led to the jailing in 2012 of a group of men officers believe may have targeted more than 100 girls.

I guess the BBC are just more garbage sources though right?

They must be lying about Operation chalice and the hundreds of girls targeted in that case.

They must be lying when they mention the Mirrors article.

The fact that you chose to be so petty is your attempts to ignore reality because it hurts your narrative ia telling.

You are exactly the type of person that wants this ignored, and doesnt mind if more girls get raped so long as you can virtue signal.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So is the reason you chose to go with a pretend news site, so you could go the whole “pedophile ring “ propaganda????

Was it that all the accredited news organizations were selling it as an isolated incident and you wanted to propagandize it, or what??

I watched it on live BBC news 24 last week and the visual demographic was no surprise...the local member of parliament was spearheading the campaign as being a grooming gang of South Asian descent targeting solely white girls. She wasn't wrong either.
edit on 20-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

As usual, you ignore reality and claim only your favorite sources are real.

I provided links to sites like the guardian, BBC, etc.

Yoou still pretened like this is fake news.

The [olice have admitted that it happened.

The very BBC article you mentinoned discussed not only the mirror article, but operation chalice, an investigation into Telford grooming gangs with hundreds of victims.

Your willfull misleading to cover this up shows exactly the type of person you are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join