It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

We need a cultural reformation.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

We need to start making examples of them tbh.
You are right it is cultural seeing it is Pakistani men doing this.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'm interested, what particularly would you reform in your culture?
I'm quite happy with mine. My area is 98%+ white British without faith or Christian. Pundits are predicting the next census to have many areas over 50% no faith for the first time overtaking Christianity. Low crime compared to other parts of the UK, strong sense of community, walk into any pub and the locals are friendly, people help each other out, and 99% of people speak English.
I can't think of any reforms I'd like to make in my culture.
edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I live near Bradford it is a problem up here. Heck I often see young girls with older Pakistani blokes.
Poverty is a reason why these girls fall for their bs.
But the vast majority of Pakistanis would not ever dream of doing this.
My next door neighbor Mo agrees with me let's start chopping bollocks off.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: kaylaluv

We need to start making examples of them tbh.
You are right it is cultural seeing it is Pakistani men doing this.

Certainly as far as Telfoerd, Rotherham, Rochdale, and Oxford are concerned, almost exclusively of Pakistani descent. That has to raise questions about the demographic to anyone with a logical mind.

In my region we have more of a problem with Eastern Europeans people trafficking women here and forcing them into prostitution. Going back to my reply above that is certainly something I'd change in my culture, men using these women for sex without knowing if they are slaves or not. That saddens me because it's been publicised enough with women being freed by police, but still those men go to these women feeding the gangsters pockets.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sickos everywhere tbh.
Chopping off bollocks would deter them I think.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I agree, but chopping bollocks off in my system would be a sentence (more eloquently worded lol) handed out by Crown court decided by jury. I have a thing for judicial process when it involves the state cutting or killing.
...well, unless I know someone did it to my child then they're just getting buried up Dartmoor. No bravado, just honesty that when it comes to harming my own loved ones I'll dish my own justice out and face the consequences if the state catches me.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Sickos everywhere tbh.
Chopping off bollocks would deter them I think.

Make it public, make it messy, make it with no anesthesia.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It would make sure they never hurt a kid again.
I agree I wouldn't even call the cops if it was my family getting groomed. A van would pull up and they wouldn't be seen again.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

The tragedy is most of the girls in these cases had no adult role models they could expect to look after them, as we would for our kids. Many were even in council care, it is an absolute shame that the 'care' failed them.
The groomers know the kids to pick on, the ones without strong family and friends who would 'do things' to them if they tried it on.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: mekhanics

So because the OP is about an Asian sex crimes ring that somehow means that the OP was subtly advancing the idea that only Asians can commit sex crimes?

Careful you, and the brigade that showed up in a hurry to star you, don't throw out a shoulder with all that reaching.

The OP posted it because the perpetrators are not of British decent. Had this been done by native Britts the OP wouldnt have posted it.
Op doesent care about rape victims, OP makes these threads to push a certain agenda. It's only fair to address the hypocricy of the OP IMHO
The OP is s hardcore Trumper. The OP is one of those who is on the ropes when "liberuuul" media spins news against Trump. However the OP has no problems with quoting Daily Fail, a British tabloid that has been caught with pants down several times. Again. Hypocrisy
edit on 21-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Feel free to post up reports of non Pak grooming gangs going undisturbed for decades then.
And I don't mean the Dolphin Square thing, but ordinary Joe Soap citizens in an organised paedophile rape gang.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I'm not really aware of any previous posted viewpoints of the OP so I've just replied honestly and as impartially as I can in this thread.
There is a particular problem within the Pakistani demographic in the UK with organised gangs of older men sharing out thousands of vulnerable young girls with each other for sex. To deny that is foolish at best.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: mekhanics

So because the OP is about an Asian sex crimes ring that somehow means that the OP was subtly advancing the idea that only Asians can commit sex crimes?

Careful you, and the brigade that showed up in a hurry to star you, don't throw out a shoulder with all that reaching.

The OP posted it because the perpetrators are not of British decent. Had this been done by native Britts the OP wouldnt have posted it.
Op doesent care about rape victims, OP makes these threads to push a certain agenda. It's only fair to address the hypocricy of the OP IMHO
The OP is s hardcore Trumper. The OP is one of those who is on the ropes when "liberuuul" media spins news against Trump. However the OP has no problems by quoting Daily Fail who has been caught with pants down several times. Again. Hypocrisy

Yeah the OP sounds like a real jerk!

I mean, he would never discuss white people like in the US being bad towards others.

Oh wait.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But he is just a trump supporter that would never say anything bad about him.

Surely though he hates black and brown people and would never post about them in a good way.

But he probably only likes white men and would never have posts celebrating women.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1194779/pg1

But surely he wouldnt discuss white people committing sexual problems.

But yep, you are right. I guess the OP is ignoring the thousands upon thousands of grooming victims of native brits, whihc proves he is a racist who doesnt care tghat children are being raped.

Feel free to post those stories to show the OP just how racist he is.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good comeback, I'll have a read, only skimmed to see your point.

Attacking the person is usually the weakest form of argument though so I'm not surprised.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are literally Hitler.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'm interested, what particularly would you reform in your culture?
I'm quite happy with mine. My area is 98%+ white British without faith or Christian. Pundits are predicting the next census to have many areas over 50% no faith for the first time overtaking Christianity. Low crime compared to other parts of the UK, strong sense of community, walk into any pub and the locals are friendly, people help each other out, and 99% of people speak English.
I can't think of any reforms I'd like to make in my culture.

Too late for me to edit, but I just wanted to add that for six months of the year population can double here with tourists, and that is a magical summer time I'm looking forward to starting again soon.
When I said walk into any pub and the locals are friendly if you are, it's true, but we only experience multiculturalism for half a year when eveyone is smiling on vacation.

EDIT
...always friendly in these parts though, straggler tourists all year round, and they bring the cash in lol

edit on 21-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know you are joking, but careful, that may get you arrested in the UK.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I know you are joking, but careful, that may get you arrested in the UK.

LMAO I'd love to see the UK chance an extradition order over that!
I'm based in the UK so I'll assert it after reading the accusations about your character...You are literally Hitler.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Good comeback, I'll have a read, only skimmed to see your point.

Attacking the person is usually the weakest form of argument though so I'm not surprised.

That mindset is exactly the reason that the rape of thousands of girls for 40 plus years can go on.

Because there is such a strong push that to ven discuss it makes you a racist.

"Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. Many of these same users saying we shouldnt discuss this because of the peoples ethnicities happen to also be the most vocal people agianst patriarchy or things like the metoo movement.

Well I thinbk that by them focusing on MEN raping women, they are disgusting bigots!!!!

How dare they!! The only reason they bring up people like Harvey weinstein is because it is a man raping a woman. If it was a woman raping people, they wouldnt care!!!

In fact, this proves they dont care about the rape victims at all, because they only focus on men."

See how dumb that sounds?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join