It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Grambler

So you admit Moore wrote the part that matters?

I fail to see anything wrong with what he allegedly wrote.

He claimed he never knew her.

So?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him.

I don't think you know what a pedophile really is...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: links234

Is anyone aware, there was a boy named RAY in the same class as this woman when she in high school. Is it just wildly possible HE signed her yearbook and just used his first name as a signature? This would put a RAY after the notes which he wrote. (The note sounds to me like something a guy would write in a class mates book; not something a grown man would write to a young girl.)
It would then be very easy for "someone" to write MOORE behind the RAY and let it appear to be ROY MOORE. This appears to be a possibility since the two parts of the name are also in different colored ink. The same color ink which is used in the part which she now says she wrote.

I am not saying this is "exactly" what has been done, but openly speculating about what I see as a possibility. I will admit, I have never been a "Roy Moore fan" but I hate to see such a cruel injustice inject toward a man's character. Those who do such things know it is very hard to prove something never happened and are usually content to try to destroy those with whom the don't agree.

Your “classmate Ray” theory is one helluva stretch and I’d give it a zero on the credibility chart. I’d be willing to bet $1,000 cash that Roy Moore, (not someone named Ray) signed that yearbook and preyed on Beverly Nelson when she was a teenager.

We already know that Roy Moore has absolutely no respect for the law.

We know this because of his actions, (while serving as Chief Justice of Alabama’s Supreme Court) regarding his placement of the 10 Commandments in the Alabama courthouse and his subsequent removal from the bench, by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for doing so.

Then he again expressed his complete disregard of the law when he got re-elected as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court and as such, he instructed the state’s probate judges to continue enforcing the state’s same sex marriage ban, despite the fact that the United States Supreme Court had ruled it to be unconstitutional. And again he was removed from the bench.

We also know, (based on his own words) that he believes America was “Great” back in the time of legalized slavery when “families were united.” At least the white families were. He must have forgotten how the black families were split up and sold back into slavery.

He’s a white nationalist “birther” who believes that homosexuality should be illegal and doesn’t even have the decency to refer to minority races by their actual identities, but instead refers to them as “ blacks, browns, reds and yellows.”

The man is an absolute Freak and the fact that the GOP is enthusiastically wrapping their arms around this guy is appalling.

Hmm.. Do we know all know that Moore has no respect for the law? Maybe you think that, but speak for yourself.

Does your position of 'respect for the law' make someone who, for example, gets arrested when protesting more likely to rape someone??? After all, they have no respect for the law, right, so they must be a rapist, or paedophile???

You do realise that laws get changed through history by people who take a stand against the laws they find unjust, right?
Are people who defy marijuana laws today also rapists and child molesters?

Also, America, in many ways, WAS great during the time of slavery. That is undeniable. Same during segregation.

edit on 9/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Someone who tries to rape 14 year old children?

What would you call it? The new republican party?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Just because he was apparently some sort of notable local celebrity and signed her year book does not mean he knows her and after 40 years it is conceiveable that he could have forgotten the incidental polite signing her year book. The fact that after being called out she now admits she added the notes below the benign singnature in the yearbook.

Its no smoking gun for sure and the earlier disnonesty kinda discredits her story. Coupled with the discredited mall story does paint doubt over the whole mess. I do not dismiss the other claims but no one has provided any statements under oath including Moore.

IF he wins which I doubt it will be bad for him as it will start a circus like ethics committee investigation with witnesses under oath and the quack judge also under oath so we will see who actually committs to the what story.

I don't like the guy for his politics and religious ramblings so if I lived in Alabama he wouldn't get my vote but I am unwilling to call anybody a pedophile without a little more to go on. On one hand I hope he wins so everyone will be under oath but on the other hand I hope he gets beat because his ideas are abhorrent.

edit on 12/9/2017 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm just saying the yearbook nonsense is not proof that he's a raging pedophile.

Nothing like being blinded by partisan BS. Lap it up why don't you.

So looking at this here it what is interesting and no one is saying anything about it. First, she admitted to writing the words in her yearbook to hold a memory of him, but says he did sign it. What does this mean if a person writes a lovely statement about a person that today is saying he assaulted her? What does this say about a person who, by her own words says she went on a couple of dates with him? Now 40 years later she is saying he assaulted her after all this glowing feelings she said she had at the time.

It seems like the whole yearbook was after so called assault...IDK but I wonder what the time line is here...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What would you call it? The new republican party?

Did Roy Moore try to rape a 14yr old?
I assume you have proof?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This thread just shows the divide between both sides. One side is asking for proof that is attainable (3rd party unbiased verification of the yearbook) before condemning and one side is going off on calling people names and not letting the 3rd party unbiased verification occur.

Voters will decide which side is more "right" in this. Then we can tell about the results and how unfair the voters were, regardless of who wins.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Not a pedophile, rapist works...lol

BTW what country do you live in? Seems in America there is this thing called innocent until proven guilty...seems you have held trial and conviction all at the same time. Let me show you how easy this is as example..[name here] tried to touch me when I was 10...done you are now a rapist and pedophile...
edit on Sat Dec 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed username

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
This thread just shows the divide between both sides. One side is asking for proof that is attainable (3rd party unbiased verification of the yearbook) before condemning and one side is going off on calling people names and not letting the 3rd party unbiased verification occur.

Voters will decide which side is more "right" in this. Then we can tell about the results and how unfair the voters were, regardless of who wins.

Correct, but I will add that one side is on the correct side - the side that does not condemn a person without proof they did something wrong. Those on the other side of that argument are wholly at odds with civilised society.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

pizzagate??

you guys are funny..

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It seems like the whole yearbook was after so called assault...IDK but I wonder what the time line is here...

I've agreed with most of your views on Moore and Franken.

And at 71 years of age, I know what women have gone through over the years.

IMO if she'd said something back then, it would have been dismissed. No one would have taken her word against Moore.

Kinda like the pedophile priests, no one believed the little boys - - until it all blew up.

"Momentum of Timing"

edit on 9-12-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: UKTruth

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

pizzagate??

you guys are funny..

Are you generalising that all people who presume a person's innocence until proven guilty believe the pizzagate conspiracy? If so, now THAT's funny. Weird and deranged, but funny nonetheless.

edit on 9/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by pavil removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I've agreed with most of your views on Moore and Franken.

And at 71 years of age, I know what women have gone through over the years.

IMO if she'd said something back then, it would have been dismissed. No one would have taken her word against Moore.

Kinda like the pedophile priests, no one believed the little boys - - until it all blew up.

"Momentum of Timing"

I agree, and I never said old Roy didn't chase young woman back in the day, as I truly believe he did. I think for me of what I want to answer is if there was a stepping over the line of legality in all this. If he dated 16-18 yearolds when he was 30 then that is a lifestyle I can really disagree with, but it is legal.

The problem I have with new labeling/attack movement is how is he any different then lets say a gay person if I disagree with their lifestyle too? Should we fire anyone that is gay along with anyone that dated young women?

The otherside is we are not seeing really anything outside of him dating younger women, and they seem to have wanted to date him too by their own words...So after all that and to now come out and say he tried to kiss me or grope me I just need to suggest sometimes things are tacked up as life experiences and so stop making out in a car, as we called it back then, unless there is further agendas going on. What is it that I am not seeing in all this other than a man who actively pursue younger women who agreed to date him? The kicker is the 14 year old accusation which seems to be strangely quite after the initial accusation, where is Allred on this one if even remotely true?

When I was in my 20s 30s single, I kissed woman that forced themselves on me to do so, and I really didn't want to. I had women grope me too... Can't say it ruined my life or I even care... Also you ever seen women around male strippers? They grab anything they can get their hands on while a male better keep his hands to his side or he is thrown out quickly around female strippers.

As you say there is a "Momentum of Timing" but it seems we can put every human being in that bucket if we wanted to.

edit on 9-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

As you say there is a "Momentum of Timing" but it seems we can put every human being in that bucket if we wanted to.

OMG - I've got stories. I got locked in a closet once at work, I got pushed in there, he tried to make out with me and wanted more. Then he locked me in for about a half hour, came back and asked if I was ready? I said "It's not gonna happen". He said, "OK, had to try". And that was it.

BUT, he's not running for a Senate seat. And I was an adult.

I don't think anything can be done legally in regards to Moore, but I think it definitely shows a pattern. And I think, yes, he did this.

edit on 9-12-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Should of checked,lady admitted it was fake,once again open mouth insert foot,oy liberals

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

BUT, he's not running for a Senate seat. And I was an adult.

I don't think anything can be done legally in regards to Moore, but I think it definitely shows a pattern. And I think, yes, he did this.

So you would not vote for for the guy who locked you in a closet...lol .... I think that is where we are at with this, you either vote for him or not, with neither a right or wrong label applied to that vote. Me personally, I would not vote for the man, but I'm not throwing stones at anyone who does and if he wins with no further stuff coming out of illegal actions I hope he does a good job.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Should of checked,lady admitted it was fake,once again open mouth insert foot,oy liberals

Tells you a lot about Allred's "the expert" too...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join