It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Wow, fake news has garnered 15 flags...I would say we are NOT denying ignorance here. Some people want so much for something to be true that the truth becomes secondary.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Don't worry , it's always the best move to go with the facts and find the truth.

The fools here are the ones who "know for a fact she made it all up"
and the ones who " know for a fact that he is a pedo"

None of us know what the truth is here we don't have all the facts.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Seems like a Mandella shift has affected most of America this year. People used to be innocent until proven guilty. Franken is the only guilty one thus far.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I understand all of that and can't disagree with where you're coming from. I'm simply saying that in this type of environment we are presently in, I think we're running a massive risk of losing innocent until proven guilty, and the court of public opinion is beginning to wield more power than the court system, which is very dangerous. Let's face it, bad, bad things have happened in American history when public opinion was allowed to trump the legal system. I'm talking Salem Witch Trials and even the KKK have been produced by such a movement. We need evidence more concrete than 40 years after the fact he said, she said.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm not worried about that at all.
None of this is happening in a court and our opinions are not getting anyone arrested.
Now as far as people losing their jobs over accusations , that has been happening forever.
It's just human nature for us to judge each other. Innocent until proven guilty only applies in the courts.
Public opinion has always been guilty first. Especially when it comes to strangers being accused of evil #.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yeah I think you are confused and like most liberal thinking people, very easily confused. The story which you attribute to Breitbart was actually broke by ABC with woman in question admitting she forged part of what was in the yearbook.

I really don't have any idea who is telling the truth in this story, however nothing from this woman can be believed, she destroyed her own credibility, much like you have just accomplished with that post you just made.
edit on 12/8/2017 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is madness. She changed her story, bottom line. Does this mean the rest of her story is BS? No, of course not. But it doesn't help matters, and the fact she won't let an independent expert, not selected by her attorney, do an analysis of it speaks volumes imo.
edit on pm1212201717America/Chicago08p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Conyers is pretty much there too.....the people coming out against him are former staffers.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

no, it really doesn't, she's 100% open to analysis once everyone including moore are under oath. absolutely nothing wrong with that.

also, she didn't "change" her story, she simply read what was written including her notes.

ya'll are funny.. something big 'bout to happen?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

no, it really doesn't, she's 100% open to analysis once everyone including moore are under oath. absolutely nothing wrong with that.

also, she didn't "change" her story, she simply read what was written including her notes.

Why would Moore need to be under oath to get the hand writing analyzed by his expert?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So she's so confident she doesn't need to totally prove her accusations before he becomes Senator?

Yeah.............

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So she's so confident she doesn't need to totally prove her accusations before he becomes Senator?

Yeah.............

I am going to go out on a limb here. If Moore loses, this all disappears, having served its purpose.
edit on pm1212201717America/Chicago08p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Double

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Wow...I hope you never pull jury duty. I watched the interview and I guess its what you want to hear. The problem I have is that she claimed something different at the first press conference.

As for the mall story, the managment company at the time denied that he was banned from the mall. The man was a prominent figure at the time, don't ya think that it would have made local headlines ?

Nary a story about it until 40 years later and now this lady changes her story. Her credibility is zero. And least we forget how democrats sponsored and championed a rapist and serial assault expert and his enabler for how many years now? Take you fake indignant attitude someplace else and realize you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
DP
edit on 8-12-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Um....... the woman has already admitted she faked the yearbook entry in an ABC interview.

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him, go figure.

Hillary is a self-admitted defender of a real pedophile she knew to be guilty and attacked the underage victim and got the pedophile off....a REAL pedophile...and the left not only loves Hillary but made her their FAILED candidate for President.

Yep.
Figures.
Left=deception for over 100 years, never mind the body count.

But go ahead, be proud......exposed....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Wow, fake news has garnered 15 flags...I would say we are NOT denying ignorance here. Some people want so much for something to be true that the truth becomes secondary.

I don't see you saying the same thing in the other thread which was proven to be fake news. Selective outrage?

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Whatever it takes to support an accused pedo, amirite?

So some numbers were written by her but the rest of the message was written by Moore yet I know many will say she faked the whole thing. Makes sense, faking someones handwriting by using two people to write one message.

Remember folks, a mall banned Moore because he was trolling for underage girls.

I do not look forward to Tuesday and learn that Alabama voted in a pedo because hey, at least he's not a Liberal and Trump needs votes for his garbage agendas!

Party of family and moral values everyone!
edit on 8-12-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Source

Moore for weeks has denied that the 1977 message was his handwriting and said he doesn't remember the woman, Beverly Young Nelson. But in a news conference Friday in Atlanta, attorney Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry.

The "expert" is one of only two accredited people in Georgia by The American Society of Questioned Document Examiners.

The expert was retained by Gloria Alred.

That is problematic.

So is the "victim" finally admitting she added stuff to the yearbook and failed to mention that when she made her claims publicly.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: links234
Source

Moore for weeks has denied that the 1977 message was his handwriting and said he doesn't remember the woman, Beverly Young Nelson. But in a news conference Friday in Atlanta, attorney Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry.

The "expert" is one of only two accredited people in Georgia by The American Society of Questioned Document Examiners.

The expert was retained by Gloria Alred.

That is problematic.

No it's not......according to the Left.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join