It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Translation from politi-speak into English:

"We found someone who would take money from us to say the woman who took money from us to lie is telling the truth."

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Hillary was not “my candidate” and I haven’t defended Bill’s sexual misconduct either. Don’t know why you keep insisting that The Clintons have any bearing on Roy Moore’s pervy inclinations.

And......the reason I’m pinning Roy Moore on all Republicans is due to the way that both the state and national arms of the GOP are supporting him, not to mention our pervy POTUS.

So yes, I believe the GOP and those who support it’s policies and candidates do indeed support this type of behavior and are morally bankrupt.

But then, I knew this when Trump succeeded in winning the presidency.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Flatfish

Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him.

I don't think you know what a pedophile really is...

I know what one is, you know what one is and when you support one, you’re no better than he is. Plain & simple.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Annee

BUT, he's not running for a Senate seat. And I was an adult.

I don't think anything can be done legally in regards to Moore, but I think it definitely shows a pattern. And I think, yes, he did this.

So you would not vote for for the guy who locked you in a closet...lol .... I think that is where we are at with this, you either vote for him or not, with neither a right or wrong label applied to that vote. Me personally, I would not vote for the man, but I'm not throwing stones at anyone who does and if he wins with no further stuff coming out of illegal actions I hope he does a good job.

Being a major supporter of a Secular Government - - of course I don't want Moore to win - - but, that has nothing to do with the particular current subject.

As far as the guy who locked me in the closet he was full blooded Native American and I was flirting with him. And he took NO for an answer. Would I vote for him to run a girl's school? NO. Would I vote for him if it pertained to Native American issues. YES.

So, as you say - - it's up to the voters in his state.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

See...exactly what I have been pointing out. You are simply mad that Trump is President. So you are suffering from TDS otherwise known as Trump Derangement Syndrome and I certainly hope you use the health care system to seek help or find you a nice cozy "Safe Space" in which you can scream for the next 7 years as right now I forsee his election for a second term.

Its funny how you deny any liberal or Clinton connection yet are unwilling to paint all Democrats with the same broad brush, maybe a Bernie connection whose wife is under FBI investigation currently for a crime he would have benefited from as well...does this make all Bernie (of which includes me) supporters criminals ?

I don't support Moore but am unwilling to label him a perv or pedo nor would I paint all Democrats as serial sexual assaulters based on the actions of John Underwear Conners. Facts are facts and so far we have nothing which says he is guilty of anything but religious intolerance and abuse of his position as a Judge to defy SCOTUS rulings. Both of which should disqualify him but it doesn't work that way.

Just get treatmet for you TDS otherwise you will be miserable for many years to come and am concerned for your mental stability

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Roy Moore held complete disregard for the law at the same time that he used it, as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, to hold others in judgement and to hand out punishment.

He even ignored it when the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled against his beliefs and he instructed his subordinates to do the same.

He was twice removed from his position as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court for his infractions by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary.

So NO! It’s nothing like protesting or smoking marijuana.

It more akin to using the law to judge and punish others while ignoring it when it suits your religious beliefs. It’s absolutely “deplorable!”
edit on 9-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

American Society of Questioned Document Examiners has only 144 members according to it's wiki. There a few Organizations that do stuff like this. Arthur T. Anthony seems legit. He worked for over 25 years at the State of Georgia Crime Lab and has been an expert in 250 court cases and hearings.

I read in one of the articles that Allerd gave the press copies of his report. I have not actually seen that report. That would be a pretty useful piece of info, I think we'd all agree. Anyone seen it and not the news blurbs.

That all being said, even experts will give the explanation you want if you pay them. I've seen it firsthand with pathologist who were retired M.E's give vastly different opinions on the same case. That's why having an uninterested 3rd Party is vital.
edit on 9-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Look, I’m all for punishing Bill Clinton and/or Hillary for their misdeeds. I’m not making any excuses for them and I could care less what becomes of either one of them. Problem is, their misdeeds have nothing to do with Roy Moore’s misdeeds. This is a completely different episode with totally different players.

Why is it that the Clintons have an affect on every judgement and decision you make?

Maybe, just maybe, it’s you who can’t let go of past elections.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

There is that applying the same set of rules to everyone bit.

All should be held to the same standards. I agree.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Roy Moore held complete disregard for the law at the same time that he used it, as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, to hold others in judgement and to hand out punishment.

Actually, he upheld Alabama Law. His disdain was for overreach of Federal Law.

He even ignored it when the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled against his beliefs and he instructed his subordinates to do the same.

Yes, he did. And he still had enough popularity in the state to soundly defeat the sitting (appointed) Senator and is ahead of Jones in every recent poll I have seen.

He was twice removed from his position as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court for his infractions by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary.

Yes, the establishment removed him, and the people wanted him back.

What you're complaining about is that someone would dare follow the will of the people who elected him and stand up against the establishment... the same things that will soon see him as the Honorable Senator Judge Roy Moore. Because despite what so many seem to want and so many seem to demand, the people still have a say in this country.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'd have to agree, the people of Alabama seem to want him, time and time again. I'd be surprised if he lost. It's not like people are going to break away from him, they if history is a guide, will break FOR him.

Then the Dems will insult the voters of Alabama.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No...what makes me upset is you calling all republicans pedophiles. The Clinton "misdeeds" as you refer to them which is telling itself...are not misdeeds but the actual crime of basically sexual assault by taking advantage of a young woman in the Oval office then lying about it.

There is nothing other than not under oath accusations. I don't dismiss them however when evidence does come out about one individual being untruthful about the yearbook evidence, and the made up mall story it is a lot easier to give the benefit of doubt to the accused.

Gloria Allred could easily file a civil suit which do not have any statue of limitations and everyone would be under oath but instead calls multiple press conferences without any proof but lots of empty oathless accusations. Why not have her client give a sworn affadavit registered with a court ?

It is just unfair to accuse someone of such a crime and not follow thru other than press conference and multiple interviews. Its preposterous for someone to call other people like all Republicans pedophiles because their party supports someone accused of it when the only evidence produced has been shown to be false and partially false.

And for the record, I voted for Bill the first go around, never liked Hillary and didn't need a Russian to tell me not to. I would have voted for Bernie but the DNC conspired to make sure that never happened and as for Trump...I kind of like him so far...he may not be the one responsiable for it but the swamp is draining and fast with another Florida Democrat gone Friday and lots of Republican will be right behind them

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Actually, believe it or not, the Republicans beat the Democrats to the insults. The very idea that a duly elected representative voted in by the people could be summarily ousted over a 40 year old accusation full of holes is quite the insult. Mitch McConnell might want to stay out of the state for a while after his initial calls to overturn the will of the Alabama voters and his final statement that he was going to let the people of Alabama decide... he lets no one here do anything. He's become a very unpopular person right now, and I am even hearing rumblings against Richard Shelby for similar statements. For the first time in forever, his seat is questionable.

I doubt there will be another Democrat OR establishment Republican form Alabama in the foreseeable future.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't imagine the hell he's going through if this is fake or somehow distortion of the truth. I don't think anybody really can. Being accused wrongly of something can make people commit suicide. But if he's actually guilty of groping and having sex with underage girls then these're the consequences. Surely he knows that, or maybe he's crazy or in extreme denial.
edit on 12/9/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I know what one is, you know what one is and when you support one, you’re no better than he is. Plain & simple.

Nope you don't and I'm not supporting him, I would not vote for him if I was in his state.. You are not getting very much correct here...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

That all being said, even experts will give the explanation you want if you pay them. I've seen it firsthand with pathologist who were retired M.E's give vastly different opinions on the same case. That's why having an uninterested 3rd Party is vital.

I want the ink tested... they can tell if it is fresher than 90 days and older than 2 years... would tell a lot either way.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Um....... the woman has already admitted she faked the yearbook entry in an ABC interview.

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him, go figure.

Hillary is a self-admitted defender of a real pedophile she knew to be guilty and attacked the underage victim and got the pedophile off....a REAL pedophile...and the left not only loves Hillary but made her their FAILED candidate for President.

Yep.
Figures.
Left=deception for over 100 years, never mind the body count.

But go ahead, be proud......exposed....

Who said s#*t about Hillary? Hillary has noting to do with this.

I totally agree that Hillary is a dirtbag for the way she treated the women who accused Bill of rape and/or sexual misconduct.

The problem is, those who would sit here and try to discredit the women accusing Roy Moore of sexual misconduct now, are no better than Hillary.

You know what they say, “If the shoe fits, wear it.”

And........Deflection will get you nowhere, the truth is what it is.

Are you ready for it?

Nope.

Nowhere have I ever supported pedophile(s)

However, Conyers, Franken, Weiner, Bill, Hillary etc ARE perverts and the DEMOCRATS just love them.

Obsession of sex and children is a fascination of the left - witness the Ontario sex ed course presented down to PRIMARY SCHOOL children ,written by a convicted pedophile. Gross.
www.lifesitenews.com...

edit on 9-12-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Actually, he upheld Alabama Law. His disdain was for overreach of Federal Law.

Yes, he did. And he still had enough popularity in the state to soundly defeat the sitting (appointed) Senator and is ahead of Jones in every recent poll I have seen.

Yes, the establishment removed him, and the people wanted him back.

What you're complaining about is that someone would dare follow the will of the people who elected him and stand up against the establishment... the same things that will soon see him as the Honorable Senator Judge Roy Moore. Because despite what so many seem to want and so many seem to demand, the people still have a say in this country.

TheRedneck

So, you think the great people of the state of Alabama have the collective right to ignore federal law as interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court?

All I can say to you is WOW!

I have always maintained that when Barack Obama said that small town southerners were inclined to cling to their guns & Bibles, he was close. What he should have said is that they were inclined to hide behind their guns & Bibles.

Well, Roy Moore and his supporters are a prime example of what he was talking about and apparently, so are you.

I can see from your profile that you are from Alabama? Have ya’ll had your water checked lately?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Um....... the woman has already admitted she faked the yearbook entry in an ABC interview.

Hillary is a self-admitted defender of a real pedophile she knew to be guilty and attacked the underage victim and got the pedophile off....a REAL pedophile...and the left not only loves Hillary but made her their FAILED candidate for President.

Yep.
Figures.

I totally agree that Hillary is a dirtbag for the way she treated the women who accused Bill of rape and/or sexual misconduct.

The problem is, those who would sit here and try to discredit the women accusing Roy Moore of sexual misconduct now, are no better than Hillary.

Are you ready for it?

Nope.

However, Conyers, Franken, Bill, Hillary etc ARE perverts and the DEMOCRATS just love them.

Of course they do. That’s why they’re forcing them to resign their positions as we speak.

While the Democrats are in the process of purging sexual predators from their midst, the Republicans are electing them to the highest positions in the land.

That’s the reality of the situation here, regardless of what lies you’re eager to tell yourself and others.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yep.
Figures.

Are you ready for it?

Nope.

However, Conyers, Franken, Bill, Hillary etc ARE perverts and the DEMOCRATS just love them.

Of course they do. That’s why they’re forcing them to resign their positions as we speak.

While the Democrats are in the process of purging sexual predators from their midst, the Republicans are electing them to the highest positions in the land.

That’s the reality of the situation here, regardless of what lies you’re eager to tell yourself and others.

Wrong again.

Obsession of sex and children is a fascination of the left - witness the Ontario sex ed course presented down to PRIMARY SCHOOL children ,written by a convicted pedophile. Gross.
www.lifesitenews.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join