It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Roy Moore is not a pedophile.

If he were one, there would be accusations in the last 32 years because once a pedo always a pedo. There hasn't been a single accusation that he likes little girls....none.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Ksihkehe

sure as hell proves he knew her, which he is denying.

you'd be cool with an 32 year old dude writing this in your teen daughters yearbook?

To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say “Merry Christmas.”
Christmas 1977
Love,
Roy Moore

Are you being intentionally dense or are you really stupid enough to equate a kind comment to sexual assault?

I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm just saying the yearbook nonsense is not proof that he's a raging pedophile.

Nothing like being blinded by partisan BS. Lap it up why don't you.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Call it whatever you want, at least you won’t see me defending a pedophile. Much less trying to convince people that he should be elected to the U.S. senate.

And just for the record, you won’t see me defending Bill or Hillary either. Try pinning that bull# on someone else.

Like I said, Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: links234
Um....... the woman has already admitted she faked the yearbook entry in an ABC interview.

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him, go figure.

Hillary is a self-admitted defender of a real pedophile she knew to be guilty and attacked the underage victim and got the pedophile off....a REAL pedophile...and the left not only loves Hillary but made her their FAILED candidate for President.

Yep.
Figures.
Left=deception for over 100 years, never mind the body count.

But go ahead, be proud......exposed....

Who said s#*t about Hillary? Hillary has noting to do with this.

I totally agree that Hillary is a dirtbag for the way she treated the women who accused Bill of rape and/or sexual misconduct.

The problem is, those who would sit here and try to discredit the women accusing Roy Moore of sexual misconduct now, are no better than Hillary.

You know what they say, “If the shoe fits, wear it.”

And........Deflection will get you nowhere, the truth is what it is.

Are you ready for it?

Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Um....... the woman has already admitted she faked the yearbook entry in an ABC interview.

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a lie, of course. She did not fake the signature, she added the date... And pointed out that Moore's wife was a classmate of hers.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

If he were one, there would be accusations in the last 32 years because once a pedo always a pedo. There hasn't been a single accusation that he likes little girls....none.

That's because some people don't consider thirteen year olds to be "little girls." Where Moore comes from, girls are raised to marry young. Accusing a politician of pedophilia in Alabama would be as pointless as accusing a politician in Utah of bigamy.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Is anyone aware, there was a boy named RAY in the same class as this woman when she in high school. Is it just wildly possible HE signed her yearbook and just used his first name as a signature? This would put a RAY after the notes which he wrote. (The note sounds to me like something a guy would write in a class mates book; not something a grown man would write to a young girl.)
It would then be very easy for "someone" to write MOORE behind the RAY and let it appear to be ROY MOORE. This appears to be a possibility since the two parts of the name are also in different colored ink. The same color ink which is used in the part which she now says she wrote.

I am not saying this is "exactly" what has been done, but openly speculating about what I see as a possibility. I will admit, I have never been a "Roy Moore fan" but I hate to see such a cruel injustice inject toward a man's character. Those who do such things know it is very hard to prove something never happened and are usually content to try to destroy those with whom the don't agree.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It takes more than viewing writing for a handwriting expert to come to a conclusion.
The yearbook needs to be released for proper analysis.

We already know the accuser and Alldred lied, so the 'expert' was wrong. Not surprising.
edit on 9/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Grambler

Oh my.

Well let's wait for breitbart or ABC to tell us the truth like they always do...

As soon as some "reporting" comes out that fits your beliefs make sure to start posting how much it's true. And not just another media psyop.

Is the accuser a proven liar - yes, without question, as she has admitted she wrote some of the note and earlier said Moore wrote all of it.

Is Moore proven to have molested the accuser - no.

If you take out the political noise around this, that is what we are left with.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That's because some people don't consider thirteen year olds to be "little girls." Where Moore comes from, girls are raised to marry young. Accusing a politician of pedophilia in Alabama would be as pointless as accusing a politician in Utah of bigamy.

Gross generalisations, moral superiority, lies and prejudice - well done. You've earned your next level leftist badge.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So you admit Moore wrote the part that matters?

I fail to see anything wrong with what he allegedly wrote.

It's written that she's nice, she's beautiful, and Merry Christmas. Signed it "Love" as a lot of people do when ending a letter or message. Note, he did not say "I love you" or "With all my love" or anything like that.

What is so damning about what is written?

Is it suddenly wrong to be complimentary, and well wishing? I don't see how this in any way corroborates what she claims.
edit on 9-12-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

Gross generalisations, moral superiority, lies and prejudice - well done. You've earned your next level leftist badge.

Actually, it's the right that gives those out. They go great on their brown shirts, as you know.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Below is a pic I found of the entry. It appears everything past Roy is written with a different pen and is clearly a different color. This IMO creates ZERO credibility is this.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

Is anyone aware, there was a boy named RAY in the same class as this woman when she in high school. Is it just wildly possible HE signed her yearbook and just used his first name as a signature? This would put a RAY after the notes which he wrote. (The note sounds to me like something a guy would write in a class mates book; not something a grown man would write to a young girl.)
It would then be very easy for "someone" to write MOORE behind the RAY and let it appear to be ROY MOORE. This appears to be a possibility since the two parts of the name are also in different colored ink. The same color ink which is used in the part which she now says she wrote.

I am not saying this is "exactly" what has been done, but openly speculating about what I see as a possibility. I will admit, I have never been a "Roy Moore fan" but I hate to see such a cruel injustice inject toward a man's character. Those who do such things know it is very hard to prove something never happened and are usually content to try to destroy those with whom the don't agree.

Your “classmate Ray” theory is one helluva stretch and I’d give it a zero on the credibility chart. I’d be willing to bet $1,000 cash that Roy Moore, (not someone named Ray) signed that yearbook and preyed on Beverly Nelson when she was a teenager.

We already know that Roy Moore has absolutely no respect for the law.

We know this because of his actions, (while serving as Chief Justice of Alabama’s Supreme Court) regarding his placement of the 10 Commandments in the Alabama courthouse and his subsequent removal from the bench, by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for doing so.

Then he again expressed his complete disregard of the law when he got re-elected as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court and as such, he instructed the state’s probate judges to continue enforcing the state’s same sex marriage ban, despite the fact that the United States Supreme Court had ruled it to be unconstitutional. And again he was removed from the bench.

We also know, (based on his own words) that he believes America was “Great” back in the time of legalized slavery when “families were united.” At least the white families were. He must have forgotten how the black families were split up and sold back into slavery.

He’s a white nationalist “birther” who believes that homosexuality should be illegal and doesn’t even have the decency to refer to minority races by their actual identities, but instead refers to them as “ blacks, browns, reds and yellows.”

The man is an absolute Freak and the fact that the GOP is enthusiastically wrapping their arms around this guy is appalling.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

guess you didn't read my whole post.

he denies knowing her, sweetness, this would prove that a lie, no?

and, if he lied about that.. well, his whole story falls apart. lol

anyway, looks like he 's going to win. yay, Alabama for voting in someone who follows the 10 commandments over the constitution. ya'll must be so proud.

backwards as hell.. no two ways about it.
edit on 9-12-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

You are ready to pin Roy Moore on all Republicans because they "love him" you own Bill Clinton and his lifetime enabler Hillary so you too own him.

Bill has also been accussed of the same pedo tag but the liberal left ignores it, also stands accussed of outright rape and laughs about it, we know the Lewinsky affair was consenual but he was her senior and it could be construed as assault especially since he repeatedly lied about it...that's a double standard and you are the standard bearer.

I don't live in Alabama, however if I did I would not vote for Moore. Not because of the unproven 40 year old allegations but because I don't like his religious rhetoric and politics.

I am not discrediting those making allegations, at least one has done that herself, but I could accuse you of such a crime with no evidence...is that fair ?

You are mad that your canidate lost ( twice) and willing to destroy a life based on a 40 year old accusation much of which has been discredited like the mall story and now the faked year book "notes".

The thing is that IF Roy Moore is elected and I am not sure he will be, that he will face an ethics committee which will have accusers under oath so maybe they will tell the truth, I bet Allred will not let her client antwhere near an oath.

But you cant label Republicans pedo's and not wear that label yourself due to Clintons known Epstein connections so I perfer to not label anyone and let it all come out with oaths applied to all including the slimey Judge who yes I find gross even without the pedo label, so find a doctor who can prescribe you something for your TDS and get over it...he is the PRESIDENT.
edit on 12/9/2017 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This woman and her lawyer Allred have known for a while now that people were saying this part of the writing seemed different.

I doubt they spend their days scouring far right media and forums examining strategies aimed at discrediting victims of Roy Moore.

In fact, the woman and allred seemed to imply at the first press conference that Moore had written it all.

"seemed to imply" is not "fact". It is convenient inference by those looking to construct a straw man to discredit.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I guess this will have to be explained as well.

Three weeks ago, Washington Post’s Philip Bump consulted former FBI agent Mark Songer, a forensics documents examiner, to examine a yearbook produced by one of Roy Moore’s accusers as evidence he assaulted her. The expert concluded that the “writing seems consistent with one writer.”

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.38258b602ab2

The problem is, Nelson has admitted to adding "notes," under Moore's signature. If the "writing seems consistent with one writer," and Nelson has admitted to what she added, this whole thing is one big inconsistent mess.

This just shows that even experts can be wrong. Remember that show where they tried to recreate the magic bullet shot? They shot 2 ballistic dummies with one bullet and recreated the shot, then took them to a forensics expert with decades of experience and he said there absolutely had to be 2 shooters. He was wrong. It was one shooter with one bullet.

Experts make mistakes.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Below is a pic I found of the entry. It appears everything past Roy is written with a different pen and is clearly a different color. This IMO creates ZERO credibility is this.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC??...CUZ IT LOOKS LIKE BS

National Review
cdn.cnn.com...

Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com...

Etc.
Etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

So you admit Moore wrote the part that matters?

I fail to see anything wrong with what he allegedly wrote.

He claimed he never knew her.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join