It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Moore ran in 5 elections before this run for Congress. Why is the victim just now coming forward?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So she refused to let an independent investigator, and told his lawyers she would not do so until a senate hearing.

So why now come out with this, and only use an investigator she hired and probably vetted.

Sorry it looks shady as heck, all she had to do was work with the other side and do this weeks ago and boom he drops out.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

How Many People in this Great County Really give a Rats Ass about that ? I have to Pay my Mortgage this Month , and it does not Look Good . Priorities you Know.......

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So she refused to let an independent investigator, and told his lawyers she would not do so until a senate hearing.

So why now come out with this, and only use an investigator she hired and probably vetted.

Sorry it looks shady as heck, all she had to do was work with the other side and do this weeks ago and boom he drops out.

Her goal was to get a formal setting that would be covered by every major and minor news outlet to use as a soapbox to get her anti Trump bs out to as many people as possible.

She really needs to be disbarred.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Whatever it takes to support an accused pedo, amirite?

Party of family and moral values everyone!

Check a mirror.

You supported the pedo-defending Hillary as PRESIDENT (another failure), who also enabled her raping husband Bill

You have ZERO moral high ground.

Zero.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Check a mirror.

You supported the pedo-defending Hillary as PRESIDENT (another failure), who also enabled her raping husband Bill

Zero.

So because some people may have supported Hillary, it is perfectly OK for others to defend an accused pedophile.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Her goal was to get a formal setting that would be covered by every major and minor news outlet to use as a soapbox to get her anti Trump bs out to as many people as possible.

She really needs to be disbarred.

It is so weird how you guy seem to pick and choose which accusers are truthful and which aren't. I guess it depends what party the accused is from.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar

Check a mirror.

Zero.

So because some people may have supported Hillary, it is perfectly OK for others to defend an accused pedophile.

Hillary's despicable defense of a KNOWN PEDOPHILE is FACT

Not just accused.
FACT Hillary admitted on tape, a FACT not just some people but MOST DEMOCRATS chose, CHOSE to ignore, including the suffering of that child victim, for your "queen"

And now, you dare try to take the high road on that topic ?

Not a shred of morals or even insight.
edit on 8-12-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Considering I don't like Clinton nor did I call her my queen, I would say my morals are intact and my insight is better than yours. I do not support anyone accused of pedophilia nor do I support anyone who has helped or supported a pedophile. Can you say the same?

I do not like Clinton, Trump or Moore and all have been accused of pedophilia or of helping one.
edit on 8-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Considering I don't like Clinton nor did I call her my queen, I would say my morals are intact and my insight is better than yours. I do not support anyone accused of pedophilia nor do I support anyone who has helped or supported a pedophile. Can you say the same?

I do not like Clinton, Trump or Moore and all have been accused of pedophilia or of helping one.

I heard both your favorite musician and politicians were pedophiles.

Could you please post there names and that you won't be supporting them?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You sure you got the right poster there buddy? I never once mentioned a favorite musician or politician.

edit on 8-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You sure you got the right poster there buddy? I never once mentioned a favorite musician or politician.

Yep I am sure.

You do have favorite peole though.

You say you will not support anyone accused of pedophilia.

The point is it is easy to make an accusation.

So I heard the people you like are pedophiles.

Will you now denounce them, or will you act like a reasonable person and say there needs to be proof behind accusations before you will change your mind on people.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

No she didn't. This is typical cherry picking. She wrote the date and place. He signed the book.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yep I am sure.

You do have favorite peole though.

You say you will not support anyone accused of pedophilia.

The point is it is easy to make an accusation.

So I heard the people you like are pedophiles.

Will you now denounce them, or will you act like a reasonable person and say there needs to be proof behind accusations before you will change your mind on people.

OK I get what your saying. Of course I would hesitate about supporting someone accused of pedophilia, wouldn't you?

If there was more than one or two accusers, than I would denounce my support for them, for sure because that usually means there is something to it.

I would also give the accusers the benefit of the doubt and for the moment stop my support of said person until more proof either way comes to light.

If my fav singer, politician lied at least once while defending themselves against said accusations, then that person would lose credibility with me.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Find where anyone said that Moore wrote it all. Because no one ever did. It was simply assumed. Like the Deutsche bank story that you ran away with claiming that the story said they were subpoenaing trumps records when they said trump associates or trumps camp not trump directly. The story never said it but everyone assumed it and when it was made clear what the subpoena was for you guys called that story a lie too. It's classic disinformation. Total dishonesty because Mueller is too close for comfort.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So for him to not remember her actually would lend potential credence to nothing having taken place between them.

Unless he did it and is lying.
(if he wrote it.)
I get what your saying about small towns and calling people baby and sweetie, but he called her beautiful. And when I take the fact that 7 other women accused him also....my opinion is that something happened. What kind of something and how much only roy and his accusers know that.

Adults call teenagers beautiful on the regular???

"Oh you're daughter is so beautiful" etc.

Regardless, a yearbook signature doesn't prove abuse, it would just prove she met him once.

Hellllllllo??????

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Find where anyone said that Moore wrote it all. Because no one ever did. It was simply assumed. Like the Deutsche bank story that you ran away with claiming that the story said they were subpoenaing trumps records when they said trump associates or trumps camp not trump directly. The story never said it but everyone assumed it and when it was made clear what the subpoena was for you guys called that story a lie too. It's classic disinformation. Total dishonesty because Mueller is too close for comfort.

There is no assumption; he posted the video with the time mark at 11:30 in which she says he wrote "Old Hickory" with her own mouth. 30 days later and all of a sudden she wrote "Old Hickory" as a note to "remember" I guess her sexual "abuse" -- because that's what people do, right?

They make notes as to not forget they were abused?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Swills

Moore ran in 5 elections before this run for Congress. Why is the victim just now coming forward?

They found out about the Congressional HONEY POT OF CASH that is thrown at "alleged" victims who accuse congressmen and congresswomen of sexual misconduct. It's been known for 10 months that Roy Moore would succeed Jeff Sessions.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeMorningstar

Well I have remained consistent with giving the presumption of innocence on accused for all sides.

I also try to hear out accusers.

The truth is I don't even like Moore much at all.

I find the fact that he is seen as anti estaiahment intriguing, and how quick establishment republicans were to call for him to step down bawd on 40 year old allegations by them.

But he may well be guilty.

I just don't want to see anyone forced out of office over accusations with no evidence.

And again, nelso. seems to have evidence, but won't let an independent expert look at it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Even Bloomberg retracted the duestche bank story where they said trumps records.

And it has been posted on several threads about 15 times where Nelson herself said Moore wrote the part about old hickory that she now admitted she wrote.

I am sorry if you refuse to look at the evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join