It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The sheer magnitude of this scandal is starting to come to light this evening.

The Uranium One scandal is not only, or even principally, a Clinton scandal. It is an Obama-administration scandal.

The Obama administration, with Secretary Clinton at the forefront but hardly alone, was knowingly compromising American national-security interests. The administration green-lighted the transfer of control over one-fifth of American uranium-mining capacity to Russia, a hostile regime — and specifically to Russia’s state-controlled nuclear-energy conglomerate, Rosatom.

Even Worse, at the time the administration approved the transfer, it knew that Rosatom’s American subsidiary was engaged in a lucrative racketeering enterprise that had already committed felony extortion, fraud, and money-laundering offenses.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

There's no way that Robert Mueller will be able to invent enough FAKE Trump crimes to cover the crimes committed by the Obama Administration. Mueller tried..but his witch-hunting fishing expedition against President Trump is turning out to be a smoke-screen diversion that failed miserably.

I see the dots you're connecting. Hmmm.. Could be true. Something very crazy is going on.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You guys know what's interesting? Obama is the only president since Nixon that didn't face an independent investigation.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
You guys know what's interesting? Obama is the only president since Nixon that didn't face an independent investigation.

SOURCE? (What about Bill "Cigar" Clinton?)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And George Bush Sr. called trickle-down economics "voodoo economics".

You know, the same crap the Republicans love and have brainwashed their people into loving.

Funny that. A Republican POTUS in the 90's didn't trust an economic model that Republicans today love.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

If the Obama administration is guilty, then fry them.

Fry them all.

Spirit cooking?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sincere and completely correct. Poor stupid trump can't seem to grasp this. So apparently is the issue with his supporters who keep throwing it into the mix like it means something. I don't think it's deliberate. I think they truly don't get it.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yeah.

Clinton was actually impeached by the House for perjury.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Chicago/Illinois politicians with the BIGGEST TOOTHY SMILES are the most crooked. Obama would light up the room when visiting locations here as a U.S. Senator.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sincere and completely correct. Poor stupid trump can't seem to grasp this. So apparently is the issue with his supporters who keep throwing it into the mix like it means something. I don't think it's deliberate. I think they truly don't get it.

President Trump did not initiate the Obama Administration investigations that are getting underway, nor is he in charge of them.

This is not going to be a pleasant thread for you, SillyOlMe. For your own sanity, I suggest that you avoid it going forward.

Sincerely,
-cwm

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Sheer idiocy is coming to light you mean. Fake trump crimes? You really think he would do that?

This isn't the school yard . These are grown ups conducting this investigation. They are not out to be spiteful. Unlike the babyman president who is always spiteful. Muller is doing his job with honor and diligence. Like he's performed his entire career. That slimeball tries to smear the most respectful people in Washington and he winds up looking completely foolish.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah.

Clinton was actually impeached by the House for perjury.

Funny that.

Anyway:

Barack Obama is the only president since Nixon who didn’t have to deal with an independent investigation. Former presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, and Gerald Ford all faced investigations into their activities or the activities of their associates. The observation comes as President Donald Trump is under investigation, along with his closest associates, as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Business Insider

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Gimme a break.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Isn't that something. No drama Obama.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yup.

And Al Capone went to prison for tax evasion.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You know, it really must trigger conservatives that Obama was able to serve TWO terms without having an independent investigation.

I mean, that's one of many reasons they decided to punish America by voting for Trump.

I can't even imagine the outrage that Obama made it 8 years in the White House without any major scandals. That really must keep these "conservatives" up late at night.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Read it again girly. It says Obama was the only one who did NOT face an independent investigation.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And still Obama wasn't.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

He's still tweeting his stupid beliefs. And don't hold your breath that any Obama investigation is getting underway it's a pipe dream.
I'm not as tender as you dear don't worry your pretty little head about my mental health . Your worries are groundless.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

And still Obama wasn't.

Good for him !!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join