It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
(post by StunPrix removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Wasn't there a woman screaming at the top of their lungs out in public during trumps inauguration?

Didn't a man seek to take out a group of republicans playing softball?

Didn't the lady democrat in office completely screw over the entire working class?

By your metric I can hold you to the same standard because....politics? Same cloth as the other moron.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: StunPrix

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Isn't it the alt-right that always talks about "witch hunts?"

Lol, I'm still waiting for Hillary to go to prison.

Libturds are life's losers being poor and trannys and what not. Everyone knows this.

...not-so-wise words from another conservative genius.

We both know it's true. The poor, gay, transexuals, freaks, thugs, abortionists,etc. all the losers trend left.

What an ignorant and truly moronic comment.

You gonna refute any of my claims or naw? All backed by science. So which claim was ignorant jim?

It would be easier to identify something you said that WASN'T ignorant. Even this post I'm quoting is full of ignorance. Appealing to science for your hatred against liberals? Lol!

Statistics are scientific.

Science proves gays, transsexuals, poor, handicap, etc. tend to vote democrat.

Facts.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

True... but Trump supporters are generally understood to be the "less educated" and they display that in mass amounts on a regular basis.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

True... but Trump supporters are generally understood to be the "less educated" and they display that in mass amounts on a regular basis.

Actually democrats are the losers of our society. Poor, thugs, transsexual, abortionists, etc.. All backed by science.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Given the perspective I've seen from you, I'm not surprised in the least.

Proof that there is deep ignorance that doesn't know partisan bounds. Weird huh.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Actually democrats are the losers of our society. Poor, thugs, transsexual, abortionists, etc.. All backed by science.

Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Libturds are life's losers being poor and trannys and what not. Everyone knows this.

We both know it's true. The poor, gay, transexuals, freaks, thugs, abortionists,etc. all the losers trend left.

You gonna refute any of my claims or naw? All backed by science. So which claim was ignorant jim?

It would be easier to identify something you said that WASN'T ignorant. Even this post I'm quoting is full of ignorance. Appealing to science for your hatred against liberals? Lol!

Facts.

Log Cabin Republicans

A google search proves that none of those groups are beholden to the Democratic party. Facts.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Given the perspective I've seen from you, I'm not surprised in the least.

Proof that there is deep ignorance that doesn't know partisan bounds. Weird huh.

Is it when I reference the consensus of the NSA, CIA, and FBI... or the consensus of Climate Scientists around the world... ?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

Saying it's not true doesn't make it it not true. I'm just driving the point home any good debater.

Democrats are the losers of our society. The poor, the gay, the transsexual, the criminals, etc.

Financially, Republicans fare better than either Democrats or Independents, and tend to identify themselves as such. Republican candidates gain a significantly higher percentage of votes from individuals with incomes over $50,000 per year, and the advantage increases along with the income level, to a height of 63 percent of individuals earning $200,000 or more a year supporting Republicans. This level is the direct inverse of individuals earning less than $15,000 a year, who support Democrats at 63 percent and Republicans at only 36 percent.

www.debt.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Depends on if your speaking analytics or evidence.

More important is knowing the difference.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Facts.

Log Cabin Republicans

A google search proves that none of those groups are beholden to the Democratic party. Facts.

Uh gays tend to vote democrat at a a substantial rate.

I just proved the poor vote democrat in my post above.

Society's rejects are democrats. Our society's poor, gays, transsexuals, criminals, illegals, etc. Those are democrats.

Nearly nine-in-ten LGB voters (89%) give the Republican presidential nominee a rating of cold on a “feeling thermometer” that ranges from 0 (the coldest, most negative rating) to 100 (the warmest, most positive score). About eight-in-ten (82%) rate Trump very cold, including more than half (54%) who give him a score of 0. Just 9% of LGB voters rate Trump warm.

By contrast, Hillary Clinton is viewed generally positively: 61% of LGB voters rate her warm, including 36% who rate her very warm. About three-in-ten (31%) give her a cold rating, including 24% who have a very cold view of the Democratic nominee.

www.pewresearch.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StunPrix

First, you need to indicate that you're quoting someone else's work.

Secondly, your whole pseudo argument is based on a financial indicator that somehow you extrapolate into a false identity politic game?

Weak.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The poor and extremely rich vote democrat.

The middle class tend to vote Republican.

mobile.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

First, you need to indicate that you're quoting someone else's work.

Secondly, your whole pseudo argument is based on a financial indicator that somehow you extrapolate into a false identity politic game?

Weak.

First secondly there's nothing false about it. Science proves the poor tend to vote democrat.

Science also proves democrats are society's losers. The poor, gay, criminals, transsexuals, abortionists, etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Science proves that repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again is by definition, insanity.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Science proves that repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again is by definition, insanity.

Science definitely has not proven that. A quote incorrectly attributed to Einstein claims doing the same over and over while expecting different results is insanity. Not even close to your claim. Rather embarrassed how dumb your arguments are.

Science has proven democrats are the losers of society. The poor, the gay, the transsexuals, the criminals. All democrats.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That disgusting woman will probably die of whatever cancer she's gonna get before prison but that's only because our justice system favors the rich and powerful - a tenant of libturd ideology.

At the end of the day we can only do the best we can for ourselves and our loved ones. Libturds are life's losers being poor and trannys and what not. Everyone knows this.

I want your dude to hook me up, you must have some fire

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The second part is implied, clearly.

When attempting to smear another on the basis of intelligence, make sure your
spelling is correct.

The failure runs deep in you.

(post by StunPrix removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join