It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: dothedew

Well seeing as how the OP is lying about the details of the probe and calling it criminal in nature, why would the media report on a lie?

How is the OP a lie?

I am willing to listen to your evidence. So far you are a toothless wonder.

A probe isn't a criminal investigation.

Oh, you know? Oh wait you don't do you? You will say anything if it helps the haters on the left at this point. If you were impartial and going where the truth lead, but I said truth...............

edit on 24-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Well seeing as how the OP is lying about the details of the probe and calling it criminal in nature, why would the media report on a lie?

How is the OP a lie?

I am willing to listen to your evidence. So far you are a toothless wonder.

A probe isn't a criminal investigation.

Oh, you know? Oh wait you don't do you? You will say anything if it helps the haters on the left at this point. If you were impartial and going where the truth lead, but I said truth...............

I do know. It's the literal title of the article the OP linked in the OP.

House also probing Obama-era Uranium One deal, DeSantis says

Then he changes the title to this:

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

Then he also adds text from the article that PROVES it isn't a criminal investigation.

When asked by Fox News if a criminal investigation would be coming, DeSantis responded: “It could be criminal."

"Could be" doesn't mean it is happening now. That's where the truth led me 2 seconds into reading the OP. It's strange how you are ignoring that in your attempt to belittle my intelligence. The OP is textbook sensationalism. Maybe stop worrying about my partisan partiality and actually pay attention to what is written in the OP?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because all the media does anymore is lie through their teeth and call it "BREAKING NEWS!", and then label anyone that says otherwise a racist alt right Nazi

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The media aren't the liars here. The OP is. Also, I doubt that Fox News is going to label any of their doubters as "racist alt right nazis".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The media aren't the liars here. The OP is. Also, I doubt that Fox News is going to label any of their doubters as "racist alt right nazis".

You are clueless?!?! I give up. I will not agree with you on the Liar stuff in the OP. At this point, we all know it is beyond bad with the lack of justice with the uber elite. Either we have laws are we don't.. If we don't really have them , then look for more crazy stuff. You are supporting the criminal cabal and we all see it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Oh look ad hominems from you SURPRISE! Not. I wasn't expecting an actual discussion from you anyways. It's not like you had any substance to your arguments before this one or anything. So whatever. Have fun arguing with your made up strawman about me.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I see you've resorted to the old "cognitive dissonance" charge. It's way more reliable than accusing people of being racist alt-right and it sounds more intellectual too.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wow seriously?? Better put those goal posts down before you hurt yourself. A probe can be anything depends on what is being investigated. A probe is an investigation in to something , If it could lead to criminal charges it is a criminal probe. If the probe is say pizzahut seeing if extra cheese adds value to the pizza it's not. So let's see of this qualifies. Is the threat of jail time involved? Why yes it is therefore it qualifies by every definition of a criminal probe.

So can you please carry those back over there and pit them down and stop acting like a shill.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No. The probe isn't criminal yet. Don't try to obfuscate my words. That is the clear message in the Fox News article. The OP changed that by saying it was a criminal probe. That is a lie no matter how you slice it.

It's like y'all are predisposed to just disagree with me and agree with the OP just because he is on your side. Think for yourself!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Oh look ad hominems from you SURPRISE! Not. I wasn't expecting an actual discussion from you anyways. It's not like you had any substance to your arguments before this one or anything. So whatever. Have fun arguing with your made up strawman about me.

Oh, we all know you mean your made up everything about reality, but for a few..... I do see how to trigger a 'whatever' from you...

Reality check, the elite are controlling the narrative. Tools of the Cabal are on ATS....Are any of you leftist going to be taking the side of liars much longer and be able to keep a straight face?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sure sure. Whatever you say guy.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

No. The probe isn't criminal yet. Don't try to obfuscate my words. That is the clear message in the Fox News article. The OP changed that by saying it was a criminal probe. That is a lie no matter how you slice it.

It's like y'all are predisposed to just disagree with me and agree with the OP just because he is on your side. Think for yourself!

Why would I try to obfuscate your words? Your doing an excellent job all by yourself you don't need my help.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Now that might work.... but we know sarc meter was supposed to be on.. I think.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I have explained myself thoroughly yet you accuse me of moving the goal posts back? You have no idea what I've even said in the thread, do you? It's bizarre how hard it is for you guys to admit that the OP lied and misrepresented his OP source. You REALLY want to believe this is a criminal probe don't you? Maybe if you believe hard enough it'll be true right?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I have explained myself thoroughly yet you accuse me of moving the goal posts back? You have no idea what I've even said in the thread, do you?

I think it is YOU who have no idea what you have been saying..... It looks like you are still absolutely being a tool. I just call them as I see them.. You make it up.

Criminal probe/investigation is not a lie, period.

ETA

Criminal prosecution, you would be right if that was the case. May not have one of those. Oh so sad.

edit on 24-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

But absolutely not what you are saying? I will agree with those two statements.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

There is no investigation. It's a lie.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join