It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Justoneman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What your argument should be is whats needed to prosecute. In this case they would have to prove a couple of things.one that she received the money in exchange for her vote or influence on the deal. Two that this collaborative efforts on her behalf was intentional and not a manipulation by russian contacts. Both these would be incredibly hard to prove unless someone comes forward who was involved. And im thinking thats highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's no investigation into this. Period. Your OP is a lie.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

My argument is that this is merely a probe where they ask questions. It MAY turn into a criminal investigation if the answers to those questions are incriminating or lead to some evidence that is criminal in nature, but the OP is sensationalizing the CURRENT story reported by Fox News about this being a criminal probe. I really fail to understand why that is so hard for you guys to understand. I'm seriously convinced y'all are just arguing with me because you guys see me as the bad guy here. That's why not a one of you has addressed my point as I've written it.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Did he really say that? Oh my god he's even more ignorant than I realized.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Actually, there's a big ongoing investigation.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: dothedew

The media aren't the liars here. The OP is. Also, I doubt that Fox News is going to label any of their doubters as "racist alt right nazis".

You are clueless?!?! I give up. I will not agree with you on the Liar stuff in the OP. At this point, we all know it is beyond bad with the lack of justice with the uber elite. Either we have laws are we don't.. If we don't really have them , then look for more crazy stuff. You are supporting the criminal cabal and we all see it.

Who cares whether you "agree" about the facts. The facts are the facts. Your post is adding to the blatant lies here when you try silly ad homs against the members pointing out the truth to you.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Actually, there's a big ongoing investigation.

Link to it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The first post that some fox news guy is claiming it? What was that about a Vietnam war veteran last week? www.businessinsider.com...

Your OP is a big fat lie.

And again please i don't need you worrying about me or to spare me work. You must be some delicate little flower and you think all women are like you.
edit on 10242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No there isnt.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The first post that some fox news guy is claiming it? What was that about a Vietnam war veteran last week? www.businessinsider.com...

Your OP is a big fat lie.

And again please i don't need you worrying about me or to spare me work. You must be some delicate little flower and you think all women are like you.

Oh so unlike CNN normally seems to do, FOX posted a retraction and that was something you should do......

Keep on believing lies and see what it brings you.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 24-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

You mean “according to a lot of unsourced conspiracy sites , that have never once fired a writer for a fake story and do not even employ journalists...”

How y’all buy the garbage from places with zero accountability and a horrible track record , I will NEVER know...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

You mean “according to a lot of unsourced conspiracy sites , that have never once fired a writer for a fake story and do not even employ journalists...”

How y’all buy the garbage from places with zero accountability and a horrible track record , I will NEVER know...

I know CNN, MSNBC have such poor track records. Fox has issues I know but I don't catch them doing this with the vigor we see from the leftist agencies.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

My argument is that this is merely a probe where they ask questions. It MAY turn into a criminal investigation if the answers to those questions are incriminating or lead to some evidence that is criminal in nature, but the OP is sensationalizing the CURRENT story reported by Fox News about this being a criminal probe. I really fail to understand why that is so hard for you guys to understand. I'm seriously convinced y'all are just arguing with me because you guys see me as the bad guy here. That's why not a one of you has addressed my point as I've written it.

So your attempting to argue semantics? Well lets put that to rest shall we? If i start a probe into police corruption.Because police corruption is illegal it would be a criminal probe. I dont have to prove corruption to make it a criminal probe but i do in order to get a criminal conviction.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Extra stars and flags on ATS, lol...

I’m a creature of habit, but I often wonder if I shouldn’t swap to a more actual fact based forum..

I’m not sure that debating logically on a cheesy conspiracy site it isn’t me who is crazy lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

How about from a congressman?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Extra stars and flags on ATS, lol...

I’m a creature of habit, but I often wonder if I shouldn’t swap to a more actual fact based forum..

I’m not sure that debating logically on a cheesy conspiracy site it isn’t me who is crazy lol.

Touche'

I have to take a pause at that thought. But the crazies here need a dose of reality and some of them are so very easy to get rolling. Making it easier in daily routine if we run into one of those who might be sharing those sick idea's that they learned from leftist and other extremes.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yes. Definitions matter and letting people like the OP sensationalize news stories to say more than they really do is what feeds into the dearth of bad news out there. I don't even have a fault with the Fox News article, but labeling the probe something it currently isn't is a lie. And that lie is important because it shapes the context of the rest of the discussion about the article. A non-criminal probe functions and behaves differently than a criminal one.

This is called denying ignorance. Perhaps you've heard that phrase once or twice before?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

And "the wasteful trump Russia investigation" ...lol justice is a waste of time to you isn't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"If even half of it is true, it is the worst case of treason ever"

I have to agree......Justice is crying out from every corner to end the "corruptocrat's" power hold over this country.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That's great. It's not from the committee it's just some flunky saying so and you believing it. Get a better filter for reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join