It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gop led congressional commitees and the FBI found no wrong doing..

Trump owns the cia and fbi now and there will still be no charges pressed...

Yet you will still fall hook like and sinker the next retarded conspiracy the fabricate..

Just like you have every single other retarded conspiracy no matter how often a republican led commitees investigate and find no wrong doing....

One would think sooner or later the gop base would wise up, but then again most are religious and that requires the same suspension of disbelief.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I wish they would hurry the hell up and put these Demwit goons behind bars already.
Tired of seeing their stupid faces everywhere.

maybe you can get your jackbooted pals to round them up and have them wear big yellow "D"s, so you'll know who to put on the trains to take them to prison camps

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure if you have read this but if true then it explains so much as to the noise coming out to stop Muller . tttthreads.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Have you seen this yet ? tttthreads.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a safe bet that all anyone did was done with his approval, so here's hoping charges come his way as well! So much real collusion with Russia, fro the previous admin and the latest DNC candidate, and they want to claim it was all Trump?

Reality check!!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Y’all can’t even keep your conspiracy theories straight..

First trump is the better candidate because Putin hates Clinton and obama, but now all the sudden they are best friends...

Make up talks mind lol..

This is the most blantant case of “I know you are but what am I?” I have ever seen..

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This sounds like complete speculation. Any proof at all that there was a crime???
I didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Y’all can’t even keep your conspiracy theories straight..

First trump is the better candidate because Putin hates Clinton and obama, but now all the sudden they are best friends...

Make up talks mind lol..

This is the most blantant case of “I know you are but what am I?” I have ever seen..

I don't know who you mean by "ya'll", but I never made such a claim. People did say that Putin would prefer her, because she'd be easy to manipulate. Perhaps it's you who is confused here?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
February 17, 2018

The House Intelligence committee is now connecting the dots. Not only did Obama's Administration collude with Russians to help Hillary/hurt Trump, but they also IGNORED repeated warnings of Russian interference...dating back to 2014.

Republicans say the new FBI federal indictments in the Russia probe prove that the Obama administration “failed to act” on the intelligence that Moscow’s meddling in U.S. elections began in 2014.

U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., now chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, pointed out Friday that the committee has investigated Russian “influence” on campaigns for “many years.” He said he’s warned others about such threats since 2014, when he was a rank-and-file member of the committee.

“Although the Obama administration failed to act on the committee’s warnings, it’s gratifying to see that Russian agents involved in these operations have now been identified and indicted,” said Nunes. He argued in April 2016 that the United States’ failing to predict Russian President Vladimir Putin’s intentions was “the biggest intelligence failure that we’ve had since 9/11.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Now that Special Counsel BOB MUELLER has confirmed that Russians interferred with the United States' election process, he should now join forces with the ongoing investigations into how the Obama Administration COLLUDED with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join