It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another "smoking gun" has arrived from the Obama Administration this evening...

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee claims he obtained a “smoking gun” email that proves the Obama Justice Department prevented settlement payouts from going to conservative-leaning organizations, even as liberal groups were awarded money and DOJ officials denied “picking and choosing” recipients.

Full Story: www.foxnews.com... l

It smells like an Obama Administration sewer has been Roto-Rootered this week, doesn't it?

You guys are getting desperate ... what's next, another Whitewater investigation? I hear there may have been something up between Bill Clinton and some White House intern ... better get on that too.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Want to make a gentleman’s bet that no charges are ever filed on either Hillary, obama nor anyone else in their administrations surrounding this stuff???

And assuming they are guilty, this isn’t like the trump Russia thing... ALL of this stuff requires paperwork, which inherently leaves a paper trail...

(That said we actually do have a trump Russia paper trail, because his sons email says exactly that....)

How many times are you gonna let an elected GOP official claim that dire felonies have been committed.

Then have a gop led commission find no wrong doing..

Wash , rinse and repeat??

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm telling you ... next up is something on the order of Hillary being fired from the Watergate investigation because she colluded with Dick Nixon.

That makes about as much sense as the rest of this side-show.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So now we have the TRUMP Administration colluding with HILLARY to hide Benghazi evidence?

A federal judge has upheld the Trump administration's right to not release two emails from Hillary Clinton's private account on the grounds that they contain classified information related to the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

More at: thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Lol...

You do realize there is another possibility,
Besides trump is protecting them, right??

Maybe the GOP isn’t lying now, they were lying when they created this conspiracy in the first place..

Maybe there is no benghazi “evidence” at least not any against Hillary Clinton...and the with holding is just to muddy the waters or the withheld emails debunk the “hillary let them die” narrative.

Concerning benghazi....

Do y’all really think that the president and Secretary of State personally make those decisions?!?!

I bet there are LITERALLY more than a dozen links in the chain of command between those on the ground and the president....

It’s not even a good conspiracy with a recognizable goal....

It’s a mustache twirling villian conspiracy.. one done out of pure meanness with no measurable benefit to the conspirators...

edit on 25-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Absolutely...

I have no idea how people fall for this stuff...

Just a table spoon of deductive reasoning debunks every conservative talking point I can think of...

I just can’t imagaine it is sustainable..

Maybe as the opposition party there is always someone else to blame, but for the party in power to continue this garbage requires them to blame one of their own.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So now we have the TRUMP Administration colluding with HILLARY to hide Benghazi evidence?

A federal judge has upheld the Trump administration's right to not release two emails from Hillary Clinton's private account on the grounds that they contain classified information related to the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

*snork*

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

*snork*

Maxine Waters is excited. She said that all of these new investigations mean that Trump's impeachment is IMMINENT!

You think she's blowing smoke?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

what the hell are you even talking about? appeal to authority? butt kissing? you just throw buzzwords in there to make it sound like you know what your saying.

how is it kissing his butt when he is dead?
how is it appealing to authority to point out the hypocrisy of your post?

noticed you couldnt deny i was right, you were redirecting, so instead you attack character, your just checkmarking all the disinformation tactics there aint yuh.

pathetic.
edit on 27-10-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Maxine Waters is suffering from Dementia. Sad, she is still in office.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

What is it that President Obama supposedly did wrong again?
Well, if you go back and read what I was replying to, and then what that guy replied to, then you'll see the video to which I was refferring.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Military tribunals will be set up soon. That is how deep this goes. 2018 will be a good year for popcorn stocks. This will reach as far as the Supreme Court and beyond.
edit on 27-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

CNN is taking your position. They are declaring that Republicans are launching a coordinated effort to discredit Robert Mueller and shut him down when he submits his expense report next week.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One of the defenses of Hillary on Uranium One is that she didnt vote for the deal, her assistant Fernandez did.

The uranium one scandal flared up when the Clinton Cash book came up.

Wikileaks releases show Fernandez was contacting Podesta around this time.

On March 30, 2015 — weeks before the explosive book Clinton Cash was released, and nearly a month before the New York Times published a 4,000 word story detailing the Uranium One transaction that multiple donors to the Clinton Foundation made millions from — Jose Fernandez wrote an email to Podesta in hopes that the pair could meet.

On April 17, Fernandez writes to Podesta, again, thanking him for their meeting and said, “I would like to do all I can to support Secretary Clinton, and would welcome your advice and help in steering me to the right persons in the campaign.”

As it turns out, Fernandez’s “support” came less than a week later.

On April 22, the day before the New York Times ran its Uranium One story, Time Magazine online published a story quoting Fernandez as calling Clinton Cash’s reporting “absurd conspiracy theories,” adding, “Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter.”

www.breitbart.com...

Not definitive proof of anything, but further leads to the most reasonable position that Fernandez who was Hillarys assistant was voting how she wanted.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Condor7516
Another red herring by an administration which has to engage in distraction (from pressing truths) as much as possible.

Condor7516

You've passively advertised your website on ATS 5 times today, Eric. Is your book about the sterile colonel adopting children, fact or fiction?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't understand why this story still has legs. This deal was not just approved by the State Department but instead, it was signed off by NINE government agencies. This deal wasn't hatched in the darkness, it was conducted fully in the light of day. I have no clue why the hell we would sell 20% of our uranium to Russia, but we did and many people in the government were aware of it and even approved it. This is not criminal in any way.

Here is a video explaining it very well

Here is a news article backing up what I said above

News organizations and Politifact.com, an independent fact-checking group, took a careful look at Trump’s assertion. They found that a nine-member interagency group, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, considered the Uranium One sale and that one of its members, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, issued the approval. News organizations quoted members of the committee who said that Clinton was not involved in the decision.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Wow! Crazy times indeed.

I remember asking some people who had worked on Obama's election campaigns as to why the Democrats during the 2016 election didn't highlight the Trump family ties to the mafia in NYC and related corruption? Immediate answer: "Because many Democrats are likely in bed with them too in NYC."

Ties to the U.S. Mafia might be acceptable to Democrats and Republicans. Democrats don't like investment banks and Wall Street, from what I gather.

Is that what you gather?... After Obama bailed out the big banks in 2008/2009?

After Obama and Clinton were paid b̶r̶i̶b̶e̶s̶ ̶ "speaking fees" for talks at banker events?

I take it that Bernie Sanders is not a "Real" Democrat then? He constantly consistently 100% bashes Wall Street, Investment Bakers, Big Pharmaceuticals, and a few other "BIG" entities.

i guess u missed the part when the democrats took bernies presidential run out back and shot it in the head. shows u what the democrats think of bernie

Hillary was funding the DNC and wanted total control. Actually took over it.

That's why Bernie got burned. She rigged the whole thing.

She wanted the nomination.

Donna Brazil has a book out now about it all, called Hacks.

It ought to be a good read.

edit on 11 2 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So convenient to perpetuate the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Nope.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join