It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That’s easy....

Because they literally believe in the most logistically ridiculous conspiracy theory in history, and they will lie, cheat and steal to validate it...

All of modern conservatism is based around the INSANE thought that the government, media, unions, teachers, college professors, , intellectuals, celebrities , exc are all in a vast interconnected conspiracy to make the gop look bad and discredit Jesus!!

It’s either that or there are 2 dozen media whores paid off by just a handful of big donors who are lying...

Obviously the tens of thousands of people all being paid off to lie for some super secret liberal agenda is more logical than a couple handfuls of conservative talking heads personally profiting from their propaganda spouting lies....

What an absurd strawman!

Who thinks that? You say ALL of modern conservatism, so I would love for you to quote me conservative leaders making the claim that "government, media, unions, teachers, college professors, , intellectuals, celebrities , exc are all in a vast interconnected conspiracy to make the gop look bad and discredit Jesus!!"

You mean asking for consistency in standards of investigation, or pointing out that most journalists and academics are liberal means there is some giant conspiracy?

meanwhile, we have many (not all) people on the left that seriously do believe that Russian facebook adds or interference in Pokemon games helped influence the election.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Honey I don't watch CNN either.

Ut oh, I'm not fitting into your box....now what?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Yeah. Ad hominems, strawmen, and slippery slopes are the only tools in the arguing toolboxes of the low skilled arguers on ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Who's arguing semantics again?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Sillyolme
Yeah. Ad hominems, strawmen, and slippery slopes are the only tools in the arguing toolboxes of the low skilled arguers on ATS.

Now now, no need to be so critical of yourself.

Just work to get better.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

My time here dwindles more each day.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That's the article from the op. LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's the article from the op. LOL

Which you have apparently not read because you ignored the republican congressman here maybe you need video,guessing your having a problem with comprehension.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I love watching the RW clutch their pearls and hope that THIS time Obama, Clinton and the rest are gonna git whats comin' to 'em.

What is this ninth or tenth time in the last year they were CERTAIN that THIS INVESTIGATION would take care of those uppity Democrats?

As far as Uranium One goes, just to drone on about the truth again, there's just no there, there. Anyone interested in finding out the facts can review the posts in my sig, which will give you more than enough leads to know that this is the biggest snipe hunt the Republicans have come up with yet.

Now, we return you to our regularly scheduled RW herky-jerky ...

Let's be fair here, Gryph. We should be willing to entertain their constant barrage of investigations, like Benghazi, that cost the US taxpayers millions of dollars in order to potentially find squat, because the Right Wing MSM and ultra-partisan members of congress say there's something to it.

Let's forget that the FBI itself has been involved in this issue since, I believe, 2009 and helped root-out the criminal(s) by setting-up the deal itself.

There must be something to this, maybe, kind of, we hope. Let's spend another 22 million to find out.

Just ask Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey and McCabe, Holder and Lynch.

They were the DOJ and FBI at the time investigating corruption and bribery.

I'm sure they will be forthcoming about why they didn't tell anyone before they sold the russians all the uranium.

Hillary was SoS and signed her name. Got $145 mil too.

How much did the other guys get?

Obama read about it in the paper.

I smell obstruction and a hint of treason.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
**** Attention ****

GET ON TOPIC & THE TOPIC IS NOT ONE ANOTHER !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh I see it now. Devin Nunez on tv.

To quote Mrs. White "They're all going to laugh at you" laugh at you echo echo.

It's already funny. Journalists are laughing.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Oh I see it now. Devin Nunez on tv.

To quote Mrs. White "They're all going to laugh at you" laugh at you echo echo.

It's already funny. Journalists are laughing.

I am sure they are laughing; just liked they laughed at Trumps chances of winning.

How did that turn out again?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I love watching the RW clutch their pearls and hope that THIS time Obama, Clinton and the rest are gonna git whats comin' to 'em.

What is this ninth or tenth time in the last year they were CERTAIN that THIS INVESTIGATION would take care of those uppity Democrats?

As far as Uranium One goes, just to drone on about the truth again, there's just no there, there. Anyone interested in finding out the facts can review the posts in my sig, which will give you more than enough leads to know that this is the biggest snipe hunt the Republicans have come up with yet.

Now, we return you to our regularly scheduled RW herky-jerky ...

Let's be fair here, Gryph. We should be willing to entertain their constant barrage of investigations, like Benghazi, that cost the US taxpayers millions of dollars in order to potentially find squat, because the Right Wing MSM and ultra-partisan members of congress say there's something to it.

Let's forget that the FBI itself has been involved in this issue since, I believe, 2009 and helped root-out the criminal(s) by setting-up the deal itself.

There must be something to this, maybe, kind of, we hope. Let's spend another 22 million to find out.

Just ask Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey and McCabe, Holder and Lynch.

They were the DOJ and FBI at the time investigating corruption and bribery.

I'm sure they will be forthcoming about why they didn't tell anyone before they sold the russians all the uranium.

Hillary was SoS and signed her name. Got $145 mil too.

How much did the other guys get?

Obama read about it in the paper.

I smell obstruction and a hint of treason.

I smell it too. It is time for a fair trial.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A lot of big name people were at least "knee-deep" in this.

Dozens.

Let me know when it goes over 200....like in Reagan's administration.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"“I’ve spoken with the confidential informant that helped the FBI uncover this bribery scheme,” DeSantis, R-Fla., a member of the oversight committee."

DeSantis proposed an amendment that would halt funding for Mueller’s 2017 Special Counsel investigation probe into Russian interference.

Hard to take his "confidential informant" claim seriously.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join