It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: carewemust

"“I’ve spoken with the confidential informant that helped the FBI uncover this bribery scheme,” DeSantis, R-Fla., a member of the oversight committee."

DeSantis proposed an amendment that would halt funding for Mueller’s 2017 Special Counsel investigation probe into Russian interference.

Hard to take his "confidential informant" claim seriously.

Let's say we had proof the Mueller was involved with the Hillary deal, and we do, then we would need to defund Mueller's probe at the minimum and appoint a special prosecutor for his part in that Uranium mess before we take another step.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

"“I’ve spoken with the confidential informant that helped the FBI uncover this bribery scheme,” DeSantis, R-Fla., a member of the oversight committee."

DeSantis proposed an amendment that would halt funding for Mueller’s 2017 Special Counsel investigation probe into Russian interference.

Let's say we had proof the Mueller was involved with the Hillary deal, and we do, then we would need to defund Mueller's probe at the minimum and appoint a special prosecutor for his part in that Uranium mess before we take another step.

This needs to move quickly, before the secret FBI Informant dies in a car accident. With Clinton and Obama involved, the odds of that happening are doubled.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

This needs to move quickly, before the secret FBI Informant dies in a car accident. With Clinton and Obama involved, the odds of that happening are doubled.

If she is soooo powerful...

How come she didn't WIN the election?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

If she is soooo powerful...

How come she didn't WIN the election?

You and I both know that POWER doesn't always come packaged with INTELLIGENT THOUGHT.

Hillary has (had?) POWER, but....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I love watching the RW clutch their pearls and hope that THIS time Obama, Clinton and the rest are gonna git whats comin' to 'em.

What is this ninth or tenth time in the last year they were CERTAIN that THIS INVESTIGATION would take care of those uppity Democrats?

As far as Uranium One goes, just to drone on about the truth again, there's just no there, there. Anyone interested in finding out the facts can review the posts in my sig, which will give you more than enough leads to know that this is the biggest snipe hunt the Republicans have come up with yet.

Now, we return you to our regularly scheduled RW herky-jerky ...

Let's be fair here, Gryph. We should be willing to entertain their constant barrage of investigations, like Benghazi, that cost the US taxpayers millions of dollars in order to potentially find squat, because the Right Wing MSM and ultra-partisan members of congress say there's something to it.

Let's forget that the FBI itself has been involved in this issue since, I believe, 2009 and helped root-out the criminal(s) by setting-up the deal itself.

There must be something to this, maybe, kind of, we hope. Let's spend another 22 million to find out.

Just ask Mueller, Rosenstein, Comey and McCabe, Holder and Lynch.

They were the DOJ and FBI at the time investigating corruption and bribery.

Actually, they were using an confidential informant to try to bribe Russian officials ...

Federal court records from 2014 and 2015 show that a wide-ranging FBI probe into Russian nuclear industry corruption was facilitated by an unnamed American consultant who worked for the Moscow-based nuclear energy giant Rosatom's Tenex subsidiary on a multiyear campaign to grow Moscow's uranium business inside the United States.

Those efforts included winning U.S. approval of Rosatom's controversial purchase of Canada-based Uranium One's American uranium assets, securing new approvals to sell new commercial uranium to the federally backed United States Enrichment Corporation and winning billions in new U.S. utility contracts for Russian nuclear fuel.

The court records alternatively refer to the FBI informant as "confidential source 1," the "contractor" and "Victim 1" without ever naming him. The records make clear he came to the FBI immediately after Russian officials asked him to engage in illegal activity in 2009.

Toensing said the confidential witness identified in those court documents is her client.

The Hill

I'm sure they will be forthcoming about why they didn't tell anyone before they sold the russians all the uranium.

1. No one sold uranium. 2. Does the FBI usually blab to Congress about on-going investigations?

Hillary was SoS and signed her name. Got $145 mil too.

Another direct lie. 1) Clinton didn't vote on the Uranium One merger. 2. No one gave Hillary Clinton $145 M.

How much did the other guys get?

Obama read about it in the paper.

I smell obstruction and a hint of treason.

Obstruction of what? Treason how? We buy 25% of our uranium from Russia/Kazakstan. We trade them enriched uranium for low grade nuclear fuel.

I smell a parrot desperately repeating everything they hear. BTW, paper in the cage needs to be changed.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If you have proof that Mueller was involved "with the Hillary deal" provide it.

You don't, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So Obama and Hillary are in bed with the Russians then try to blame it on Trump. This sounds about right, but we all know these elites are untouchable and nothing will happen to them.

They are not "elite" by any stretch of the imagination.

We must stop referring to them that way or as the "ruling class".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If you have proof that Mueller was involved "with the Hillary deal" provide it.

You don't, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Common ground... on the benefit of the doubt. Mueller was in the right place to stop the Uranium deal and didn't is all I have and that could be nothing, yea. But I think not.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am neither a detective or a conspiracy theorist. However, as dumb as I can be sometimes I had all this figured out long ago. Hillary voters know deep down how corrupt she is but there was always something in it for them. As much as they try to defend her, if they really searched deep inside themselves they know what an evil criminal she is. It is sad.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There was literally nothing given up in the U1 deal. I’ve demonstrated that with facts.

I could believe although there is zero evidence for this that the FBI remained silent in order to make the arrests they did make in 2015.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The additional information regarding Hillary and the DNC funding creation of the FAKE Russian Dossier, designed to smear candidate Donald Trump, is increasing the demand for a Special Counselor investigation.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if A.G. Jeff Sessions will appoint one?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

But this is not about bringing criminals to justice, compadre. They are stringing you all along so easily. My heart weeps for the nation!

Some people on Trump's side are just trying to retake the initiative, they need a Russian counterweight to even the playing field, and this story fits the bill. Ask yourself why you even care about the U1 deal in the first place. Would you be upset over it if the media didn't tell you to be? Would you really? How did it hurt America? Is there a shortage of uranium now, or didn't Russia have enough uranium before? Do you think if the missiles start flying, it's going to make a difference who owns Uranium 1? I'm not a Hillary voter, but even if some uranium had been shipped to Russia, so what? Don't you think they already had uranium? Ever hear about the Cold War?

Even the most righteous and hard-core Hillary-hater, or the most well-armed prosecutor of Hillary's, it'd be in their best interest to see this story for what it is and to give up false hope. You people aren't going to bring her down with this, you're just running interference for the pro-Trump faction of the GOP. And this new farce is only another shameful debasement of American media.

If one day investigators or sources produce real evidence of Hillary taking bribes from the Russians, then I'll gladly join the conga line of outrage, but that still wouldn't make these existing threads any more valid or any less partisan in nature.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I wish I could update the title of this thread. There are now THREE Congressional investigations, and a Special Counsel investigation waiting in the wings.

Clinton News Network (aka CNN) says that all this activity is a well-orchestrated Republican DISTRACTION, because Robert Mueller is getting close to recommending charges against President Donald Trump! Oh my..

REALITY? What's That? www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That’s good to hear... I hope it’s true. Trump is an enemy to the country and he and his followers are dangerous. I hope they do recommend charges.
edit on 24-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: carewemust

That’s good to hear... I hope it’s true. Trump is an enemy to the country and he and his followers are dangerous. I hope they do recommend charges.

I'd like to see a horse race between Mueller investigating Trump, and _________ investigating Clinton. I wonder which Special Prosecutor would deliver the goods first? Mueller has a head-start you know.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The additional information regarding Hillary and the DNC funding creation of the FAKE Russian Dossier, designed to smear candidate Donald Trump, is increasing the demand for a Special Counselor investigation.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if A.G. Jeff Sessions will appoint one?

What are we going to investigate here exactly? We know who hired Fusion GPS and Steele (an attorney hired by the DNC/Clinton after the Republicans gave up), we know what their research turned up ... what's left?

In all these points, a reasonable person could ask themselves ... what is the need for more Congressional Investigations?

If there was such clear fraud or conflict of interest or whatever regarding Uranium One ... bring a case.

If there was such clear criminal activity from Clinton on the part of her email server ... bring a case.

If there was such clear criminal activity from Clinton campaign/DNC in Peegate ... bring a case.

The only reason they're not bringing cases is that they know they can't win in a court of law, and that's not really the intention despite the suggestion that they are tossed as red-meat to the slavering base.

The reason they're "investigating" in Congress is because they don't have to follow the rule of law, they don't have to observe evidence or even truth ... they get to sit in front of the cameras and pontificate.

Is it a distraction from something? Pfft.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There's more evidence for ObamaAdmin-Russia Wrong doing than TrumpAdmin-Russia Wrong doing.

That's becoming clearer with each passing day this week.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Another "smoking gun" has arrived from the Obama Administration this evening...

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee claims he obtained a “smoking gun” email that proves the Obama Justice Department prevented settlement payouts from going to conservative-leaning organizations, even as liberal groups were awarded money and DOJ officials denied “picking and choosing” recipients.

Full Story: www.foxnews.com... l

It smells like an Obama Administration sewer has been Roto-Rootered this week, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

There's more evidence for ObamaAdmin-Russia Wrong doing than TrumpAdmin-Russia Wrong doing.

Ive seen a lot of accusations but noproof as of yet. We have to wait until we get to see the reports. Right now its just speculation,i have a feeling all this Russia stuff on both sides will end upnowhere.
edit on 10/25/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Nah. That's your merely opinion which has zero basis in actual facts.

The only thing that's becoming clearer with each passing day is that the entirety of the Republican/Right-wing media machine are gearing up to distract us all from something ... I guess we'll see what that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join