It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes. Definitions matter and letting people like the OP sensationalize news stories to say more than they really do is what feeds into the dearth of bad news out there. I don't even have a fault with the Fox News article, but labeling the probe something it currently isn't is a lie. And that lie is important because it shapes the context of the rest of the discussion about the article. A non-criminal probe functions and behaves differently than a criminal one.

This is called denying ignorance. Perhaps you've heard that phrase once or twice before?

Ill grant you i wouldnt have said criminal probe.However if criminal charges are involved it is a criminal investigation. In this case one that i dont believe will be proved any more then i believe they will prove trump guilty. This is distractions designed for one purpose to prevent either side from being able to pursue an agenda.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

There's no investigation into this. Period. Your OP is a lie.

Actually, there's a big ongoing investigation.

Link to it.

It's classified.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Tony podesta is not " the democrats". And his investigation is in connection with Paul manifort not the dems. Another F A I L ! ! !
edit on 10242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Yes the article, being Fox News, left open the possibility that it could become a criminal probe in the future, but that isn't the current status of the investigation. In reality, it is likely that nothing new will come from this probe, BUT people who read the OP will get upset when that happens because they think this probe is criminal in nature thanks to the OP misleading them and they being too lazy to do their own research.

Again these distinctions are important. People's biases are set or confirmed from threads like this. If you lie or misrepresent the truth in some way then you are propagandizing instead of reporting news. Furthermore, we cannot get a real discussion about this probe because it is marred by the OP's silly classification of it being a criminal probe.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That’s easy....

Because they literally believe in the most logistically ridiculous conspiracy theory in history, and they will lie, cheat and steal to validate it...

All of modern conservatism is based around the INSANE thought that the government, media, unions, teachers, college professors, , intellectuals, celebrities , exc are all in a vast interconnected conspiracy to make the gop look bad and discredit Jesus!!

It’s either that or there are 2 dozen media whores paid off by just a handful of big donors who are lying...

Obviously the tens of thousands of people all being paid off to lie for some super secret liberal agenda is more logical than a couple handfuls of conservative talking heads personally profiting from their propaganda spouting lies....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It's also not " The Podestas" it's just Tony... in connection with his work with Paul Manifort.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Tony podesta is not " the democrats". And his investigation is in connection with Paul manifort and trump not the dems. Another F A I L ! ! !

So to you a democratic lobbying firm is not democrats? I seriously doubt there are republicans there,Please go shill somewhere else

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Lol. Obama, huh? They mean Clinton. That deal occurred when Bill was in office and it was Hillary who benefitted from it. Paid off. I remember Congress went ape # over it. Fox News is not credible. Neither is CNN for that matter.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Nonsense. Start to finish nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It's also not " The Podestas" it's just Tony... in connection with his work with Paul Manifort.

Wrong dont you get tired of giving false statements?? What its about is Tony podesta was working with Ukraine government officials and did not register their payments and inform the government hewas working for them. Has nothing to do with manifort.
edit on 10/24/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Question 2) what is Tony Podesta being investigated for? Since he seems to be some important element to this story being true.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

And maybe there is the silver lining....

They can’t blame shift this stuff forever with no satisfaction for those they are duping..

The way things have repeatedly played out is...

Step 1) The conservatives make up some insane conspiracy theory with multiple felony charges to come about whoever their political opponent is that week..

Step 2) Their base buys it and gets all riled up..and starts screaming for blood, then votes in the demagogue.

Step 3) the demagogue wins and nothing happens.. there isn’t even a trial or charges..

Step 4) They blame some one for protecting them.

Well now they are out of people to blame.. except other republicans..

I think that’s unsustainable.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nonsense. Start to finish nonsense.

But Russians !

Joule Unlimited, a secretive green energy company that appears to have placed a big bet hiring Democratic insider John Podesta to its board, appears to have been doomed when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election.

When the 2016 presidential election ended, senior company executives admitted the prospects for their renewable energy “biofuels” company evaporated. “We had a lot of prospects last year,” former Joule CEO Brian Baynes told BioFuels Digest in a rare interview in July. “But those new investor prospects walked away, particularly post-election.”

Dmitry Akhanov, the president and CEO of Rusnano USA Inc., a Kremlin-owned venture capital firm nicknamed “Putin’s child,” oversaw the Russian government’s investment in Joule and sat on its board along with two other Russians with ties to the Kremlin. Akhavov agreed that Clinton’s loss doomed the company.

EXCLUSIVE: Podesta’s ‘Green Company’ Forced to Close Because Hillary Lost the Election

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Love the disclaimer.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Furthermore, we cannot get a real discussion about this probe because it is marred by the OP's silly classification of it being a criminal probe.

You are correct.
This clearly meets the dems definition of "a matter" and not a "criminal probe".

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

As if the right and truth aren't complete strangers...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

No the media doesn't lie. Unfortunately this nightmare presidency is real. The media isn't claiming any investigation into Obama or the uranium one deal. The moron (confirmed by the SOS) has lied about it to such an extravagant degree that others believe him. SAD......

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

As if the right and truth aren't complete strangers...

I am a neutral. But did vote DJT in the general election.

If i don't vote for Trump next time I will cross over anyway in the primary to vote for Rand Paul this election.... Ron is too old now.

Otherwise, I will look for Libertarians to vote for locally. We need to rid ourselves of both parties.

edit on 24-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

That's happened to me too. I got one yesterday that was explosive accusing me of all kinds of things and had nothing at all to do with the subject of the thread. Just bamb, out or the blue, calling me a clintonite and every evil thing. And the thread had nothing to do with Clinton. It was so random.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Got a link to that.

One that doesn't also support things like pizza gate or that Seth Rich was murdered by Hillary Clinton that is??? AKA REAL NEWS???

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join