It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Investigation Into OBAMA Admin Dealings With RUSSIA.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StunPrix

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Isn't it the alt-right that always talks about "witch hunts?"

Lol, I'm still waiting for Hillary to go to prison.

That disgusting woman will probably die of whatever cancer she's gonna get before prison but that's only because our justice system favors the rich and powerful - a tenant of libturd ideology.

At the end of the day we can only do the best we can for ourselves and our loved ones. Libturds are life's losers being poor and trannys and what not. Everyone knows this.

I want your dude to hook me up, you must have some fire

It's called the cast. If you read on you'll notice I got some bottom feeders to bite and ended up roasting them over the fire. Knowledge is power bros.

On second thought, maybe I don't want whatever it is that you're on

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StunPrix

I said they are not beholden to Democrats. They tend to vote Democrat in larger numbers because Democrats actually care about the issues they care about, but that doesn't mean they are guaranteed to be Democrats.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The second part is implied, clearly.

When attempting to smear another on the basis of intelligence, make sure your
spelling is correct.

The failure runs deep in you.

LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Dude.

Them some Groucho-level brows, bro.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Grambler

CIA, FBI, and NSA all agree that Russia ran a massive campaign to interfere in the 2016 election, with the intention to hurt Hillary and help Trump. Not sure why that truth is so hard to face. It’s only an assessment from the best intel agencies on the planet.

This thread is nothing more than an attempt to deflect from the real story— which only adds more validity to the real story surrounding the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.

You guys are scared, for some reason, desperate for deflection for some reason.

Show this neutral person who can't stand either party some proof please or you are full of poop!! All I see are lying leftist and I am FORCED to go R when that happens.. FORCED! I can't tolerate the D's lying and the MSM helping them. MAYBE they are pushing us to Trump on purpose, IDK?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dothedew

Well seeing as how the OP is lying about the details of the probe and calling it criminal in nature, why would the media report on a lie?

How is the OP a lie?

I am willing to listen to your evidence. So far you are a toothless wonder.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well not to sound too outlandish but - if this goes much farther? I do believe there will be war with North Korea.

Anything to stop the truth from coming out.

That and after hearing about all the bio-weapons (reported this morning) owned by Korea North? It caught my eye when one person responded they wouldn't put it past TPTB to bloody our own men and women in the military,, blame it on Korea North and then nuke the nuts out of them.

All a bit much for me to swallow - then again... Pearl Harbor... 911... And everything in between..

peace

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: JinMI

True... but Trump supporters are generally understood to be the "less educated" and they display that in mass amounts on a regular basis.

Actually democrats are the losers of our society. Poor, thugs, transsexual, abortionists, etc.. All backed by science.

Repeating yourself doesn't make it true.

Saying it's not true doesn't make it it not true. I'm just driving the point home any good debater.

Democrats are the losers of our society. The poor, the gay, the transsexual, the criminals, etc.

Financially, Republicans fare better than either Democrats or Independents, and tend to identify themselves as such. Republican candidates gain a significantly higher percentage of votes from individuals with incomes over $50,000 per year, and the advantage increases along with the income level, to a height of 63 percent of individuals earning $200,000 or more a year supporting Republicans. This level is the direct inverse of individuals earning less than $15,000 a year, who support Democrats at 63 percent and Republicans at only 36 percent.

www.debt.org...

That may be true about the middle class income going up, tend to vote R. But I think as you get older, make more money, and see how much is taken out of your pay, then you have to consider being conservative. Conservatives are in the Libertarian, Tea and Repugnican parties right now. When I was young there were SOME conservative D's... not now though.

Libertarians are gaining some momentum because of the Tea Party but we tend to be too close to anarchist for the mainstream followers of either party. Less government means more money for the citizens and that means more to spend with other people. IF we free up money for people to afford non essential things like the NFL, then the economy flies quite well.

edit on 23-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Well not to sound too outlandish but - if this goes much farther? I do believe there will be war with North Korea.

Anything to stop the truth from coming out.

That and after hearing about all the bio-weapons (reported this morning) owned by Korea North? It caught my eye when one person responded they wouldn't put it past TPTB to bloody our own men and women in the military,, blame it on Korea North and then nuke the nuts out of them.

All a bit much for me to swallow - then again... Pearl Harbor... 911... And everything in between..

peace

OR we blow up our people and say they did it. Our cabal in control (CIC) has run this play several times successfully in the US alone. We live in dangerous times with out of control three letter agencies............

Plus, I think we can all see that if the "military industrial complex" wants a war, then truth and Hell on Earth can't stop them.............

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Bread and circuses... From both parties.

Nobody of note is going to jail, some peon will be tossed in jail/suicided congress will say see we are not corrupt and business will continue as usual.

My usual reaction too to things like this. I'm grown fairly skeptical of the potential for that level of politicians or leaders to be held accountable.

You may be right. I was amazed when President Trump said after being elected that "Hillary had suffered enough". What happened to "Lock Her Up!" ??

Right, it's just like Bush Jr. was never held accountable for torture or the war in Iraq. It's a shared code of omerta, or non-prosecution.

I'm not sure what we accomplished with the Iraq War...if it was worth the many U.S. deaths. People were pretty adamant that Vietnam was a "bad" war. What about Iraq...same?

Torture is worthwhile in certain cases.

The Iraq War was an illegal act of aggression based on lies, and resulted not just in the deaths of thousands of Americans but hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians. It led to the rise of ISIS and instability generally in the ME.

Torture is known to not procure good intelligence, and even intelligence agencies and researchers confirm this. Further, it is a war crime.
Bush and Co. are literal war criminals, and should be behind bars.

I personally know Kurdish people and Chemical Weapons are considered WMD's so they say BOLDLY to me. You are wrong to say it was an illegal act based on lies.

I am convinced that the cabal is pushing us around to gain total control and the previous four presidents who are still working to hand the US over to the UN are providing them aid.

You still don't get it. We provided them chemical weapons in the 80's, and helped Saddam target Iran with them during the Iran/Iraq War. He was our ally until he was no longer needed, then disposable. We have zero leg to stand on here re WMDs.

Secondly, I will inform you that under international law and treaties we have signed, we have zero right to unilaterally invade a country and regime change them, especially preemptively or not in self-defense. It is obvious to any informed person that he was not a threat to the US at this point, so that piece of international law doesn't apply. Secondly, we also don't have the right unilaterally to attack countries for WMDs. Israel, the US, Uk, France, etc, ALL have WMDs. These are all facts of international laws and treaties. Third, Bush and co. tried to lie and say at first and say it was linked to 911. Later they retracted this.

Torture, INCLUDING waterboarding, is a war crime under international law. For that alone he should be in jail. Again, we signed those accords.

I will leave this here:

genius.com...

Long story short, we were not there for the reasons we were told, i.e. it was based on lies.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I said they are not beholden to Democrats. They tend to vote Democrat in larger numbers because Democrats actually care about the issues they care about, but that doesn't mean they are guaranteed to be Democrats.

There used to be a group known as "Blue Dog" Democrats. They were DINOs.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just wait till Lynch gets implicated through Comey. It's all on the way.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Just wait till Lynch gets implicated through Comey. It's all on the way.

Even HILLARY forcefully declared today.. "It's all baloney! The same old BALONEY!!!"

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Things are heating up.

This explains their insane drive to try to pin a "Russia" tag on Trump, they were tagged and bagged long ago and like she said in a tirade one time, "we are all gonna hang" if she loses. Well she lost and the slow march to justice is happening.

Hang ‘em high!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course it is and, her husband and Lynch met on that tarmac only to discuss grandkids and golf.

There's just no there there. It's all baloney.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

With this revelation from Hillary tonight, I guess this thread can be deleted.

In an interview Monday with C-SPAN, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the controversy surrounding the 2010 "Uranium One" deal between Russia and the Obama administration had been "debunked."

Source/video - www.realclearpolitics.com...
(You can see in her eyes that Hillary is sincere.)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good, I hope every single Obama appointee who was behind this deal, including members of the DNC, Obama himself and Hillary rot all in prison for this.

This is the real news the left, even in these forums, want to avoid and want to "label as fake"...
edit on 23-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The sheer magnitude of this scandal is starting to come to light this evening.

The Uranium One scandal is not only, or even principally, a Clinton scandal. It is an Obama-administration scandal.

The Obama administration, with Secretary Clinton at the forefront but hardly alone, was knowingly compromising American national-security interests. The administration green-lighted the transfer of control over one-fifth of American uranium-mining capacity to Russia, a hostile regime — and specifically to Russia’s state-controlled nuclear-energy conglomerate, Rosatom.

Even Worse, at the time the administration approved the transfer, it knew that Rosatom’s American subsidiary was engaged in a lucrative racketeering enterprise that had already committed felony extortion, fraud, and money-laundering offenses.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

There's no way that Robert Mueller will be able to invent enough FAKE Trump crimes to cover the crimes committed by the Obama Administration. Mueller tried..but his witch-hunting fishing expedition against President Trump is turning out to be a smoke-screen diversion that failed miserably.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yes sir! If you Google Uranium One, the usual cast of left-wing media are nowhere in the top results. Those A-holes are "circling the wagons" to protect Obama officials, and most likely, their complicity in this scandal, as well.

If Hillary had won, America would be well on its way to 3rd World status.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join