It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
You are the one who has said that effectively the situation isn't fun for you so you are going to leave,

I said no such thing, never said anything about it being fun or not nor did i say i was going to leave ats.

Thats pretty gigantic for a lizard. I'd say that warrants calling them giant lizards.

I wouldnt! once again are you putting words in my mouth and twisting my stated details !
dinosaurs would be a better desrcription for that term .imho

I do it because they are there. What other reason need one for examining a discrepancy? Why are they there in the first place?

You have never succesfully found a discrepency in my story only found your misunderstanding of clearly written text.

Why would anyone here care if you have been 'discredited'? You are a no one to anyone here, a message that pops up on a screen, why would anyone want to 'discredit' you?

Then why do you try every chance you get?
AS you can see i know how to quote but choose to obey the rules of excessive quoting.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey Liz...,
Go and look at the bottom of the text box, you'll find that you can search a person's post.

Face it, you posted befor that date, the history shows it. But nice try anyway.

I have commented befor towards this 'opinion' of yours, and if I really did search through those posts, I would find contradictions. Dare me.

Tuatara's Third Eye

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
I said no such thing, never said anything about it being fun or not nor did i say i was going to leave ats.

I interpret:

and i belive im ceasing to care what the apes think, let them wonder in ingnorance..... 1 out of 10 understanding aint half bad

as effectively meaning that.

I wouldnt!

Ok, thats pretty silly but okay. I'm certainly not going to stop refering to them as giant lizards because you wouldn't tho. Nor would i demand anyone else use my usage.

once again are you putting words in my mouth and twisting my stated details

How?

You have never succesfully found a discrepency in my story

You're right, in so far as I shouldn't say actual 'discrepencies' or mismatched information. I should've said 'odd details' or something like that.

Then why do you try [to discredit] every chance you get?

Er, I am not trying to 'discredit' you. I am merely questioning some of the occurances in your story and considering the story.

AS you can see i know how to quote but choose to obey the rules of excessive quoting.

Yes, now you seemed to have figured out how to quote. Notice also that you are not being 'warned' for excessive quoting because you are not excessively quoting.

Anyway, if you want to actually discuss the situation, then lets move on to the details that you have kept out for the moment, such as what the aliens did, and how you came to come into contact with the special military that is involved in all this.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
NYGDAN
thats is highly personal and embarassing so no we will not disscuss it.
If I write a book ill include it and you can be the first to buy it!
As far as military ive already said what you should do!

Please dont say giant lizards you add disinformation to my story!
say 5 foot tall , as giant is a relative term.

thanks for admitting after all you work to poke holes in my story you failed to find an incorrect statement or contradiction. and please keep in mind im not an english major nor a professional writter, i mearly wanted to tell the public anonymously and put it on paper for all to see, something that has been denied them till now!

FYI I contacted the nations if not the worlds top investagator on cattle mutalation yesturday, linda howe.
She was on history channel on a mutalation episode, she has 30 years experience.
She recorded on tape our conversasion, which took 2 hours to describe.
She didnt laugh once, had heard everything i said before from others like me, and she said she belived my story 100%!

so there is hope for the general public after all, more credable investagators like her need to come foward to deal with this NOW!

Funny thing nygdan, she never once thought i was insane as you do, becuase all the info i gave her was factual and described by 18 others like me, she will send me thier stories to comfort me and mine to them.

experiences like mine are rare, and ATS getting real info on this subject is just as rare, its a shame when they finally get some real info from a real abductee they fail to recognise it when its right here in front of them.....and one willing to explain the most taboo of secrets of the gods, they choose instead to pick at dates and typos........ wake up people or die ignorant.

you seem to be lightening up nygdan so i will ask you a question,
what out of all this is the hardest to belive for you and what is the most interesting or belivable to you?

----------------------------------------------------
Tuatara

post what you are reffering to and i will clear up your misunderstanding.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

the skeptics will have a field day with what im about to say but......
I was told the apocolypse will look like this:
UFOs blasting away whole cities and flying all over , raping murdering and pillageing humanity.
beings on foot and in flight by their own physical wings will go on a killing rampage, a real war of worlds with demons in the sky swooping down to murder and devour flesh.
every kind of natural disaster
armies of men killing everything in site especially gathering in one place to fight god in the skies.
christians will rise up against their nations in defence of the alien murderers and will be killed first!
all will get a M.A.R.C. chip under skin of hands or forehead,
these will be spared and re colonised on mars and elsewhere.
they will be labor division for colonies

This sounds identical to a story I read by Isaac Asimov. I will have to do some research to find it....but this whole thing is one great big pile of dung and stinks even worse!! Seems like an excellent point trolling expedition!

Colonies on Mars? Ayah...okay! I want some of what your smoking kid!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This sounds identical to a story I read by Isaac Asimov.

your kidding me.......
please find the article i thought i was one of the few who knew this.
Isaac Asimov is a very credable source wouldnt you say?

and let me get this right,

if i belive one day we will have colonies on mars then i must be smoking something as a reference to drugs? FYI nygdan tried that approach before.

Is this your statement?

Are you that uneducated and lacking of understanding to think we could not one day perhaps even now colonise mars or any other place for that matter?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Lizard...did you have any comments about my last post?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ok lol you asked for it......

same sources told me god/the book-keeper as we know it is a huge brain in space.
one big floating brain under a glass or similar clear material incasement. lol

its the central computer of this universe , every galaxy has a smaller simular one, and we have a simular smaller one in us. lol

All is fixed and maintained by the tall greys (cheribum) , the greys are called the custodians by military, they are not relevant, just maintain the project we call "the universe".

the universe is really a multiverse, billions ,billions of them.
all are contained in an egg shaped membrane of space/time.
there are 2 eggs side by side as far out as they can go,but its not the end....

Now i dont know what to think about it so i dont.
I didnt see it firsthand so i dont know if its real but,
same people who knew what i knew and had realsolid info of many other things also said this stuff..... soo you tell me....?

FYI if this is right i just gave the secret of the multiverse to apes.
we are half ape , half god/alien (unknown origin)

[edit on 17-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

that was my reply
I thought this was just as outlandish as you might feel my story was.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

your kidding me.......
please find the article i thought i was one of the few who knew this.
Isaac Asimov is a very credable source wouldnt you say?

and let me get this right,

if i belive one day we will have colonies on mars then i must be smoking something as a reference to drugs? FYI nygdan tried that approach before.

Is this your statement?

Are you that uneducated and lacking of understanding to think we could not one day perhaps even now colonise mars or any other place for that matter?

The Asimov story was FICTION kid. He's a science fiction writer. You said the reptillians were going to force us to live on colonies on Mars, not that we as a species may someday choose to have a colony on Mars.

And kid, you don't even know who you're talking to, so don't call me uneducated and lacking understanding. I'm smart enough to know that you are full of crap!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OK, enough with the insults. LA, I suggest you become less defensive and answer questions put to you about your story in order to gain credibillity. Not just cry because people won't believe you without getting the facts. That's all people want, the facts.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
what insult?
if some one is uneducated they are uneducated its not my fault they are and its not an insult, if i were to insult you i would use ignorant to describe the uneducated comment instead which i did not.

but for the record mr. mod i see you missed his drug reference insult directed at me as well which was clear!

I never said anything about lizards forcing mankind off to mars again you people put words in my mouth and mis-interpret clearly written text!
and you never answered the question by the way.

and intrepid i have answered every question thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I thought this subject died off?Who keeps on bringing it back from the dead.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
why dont you add something to the disscussion instead of wishing it went away?

and at what point does truth die?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

but for the record mr. mod i see you missed his drug reference insult directed at me as well which was clear!

That's what I was talking about Mr. Defensive.

and intrepid i have answered every question thank you very much.

OH REALLY

NYGDAN
thats is highly personal and embarassing so no we will not disscuss it.
If I write a book ill include it and you can be the first to buy it!
As far as military ive already said what you should do!

I'm getting tired of your attention getting posts. Eyes on you NOW Mr. Defensive. You will either post about your experiences, which is everyones right to question, or I will not close this thread, I will trash it. The BS comes to an end NOW.

Feel free to use the "suggestions" button if you feel you're being hard done by.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Perhap's he's had an experience that most of us will never.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Dallas

I have NO problem with him sharing his experience, he does.

I could come here and claim I was living with Britney, I'm not but once you put stuff out there it is open for questioning.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Dallas

thanks dallas

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I will not get into this subject as i know nothing about it but i know Isaac Asimov very well. One thing he didnt write about in his books are aliens. His science fiction was about humans, robots and colonization of universe. Just so u dont mix him up into the reptile story. May he rest in peace

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey lizzard did you take that brain fingerprint thing, if you did how did it go?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
oh like ill just call up the brain finger print dept and say hey id like one please......
I offered to take one in defence of my experience to prove to any skeptics that it indeed it did happen as i described.
no skeptics have stepped up to the plate as of yet......

I have talked to many investigators that know all this info allready.... im just another story almost exactly the same as they have documented for 30 years.....
and people hear still think i made it up....lol
Absurdly enough certain moderators even belive i wrote down and posted my story for attention..... this is truly sad. IMHO

[edit on 20-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join