It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
How do you come into contact with these people? Randomly or part of schedule? Are they from similiar departments or unrelated?

randomly and unrelated
we spoke as 2 men speak in deep conversasion ,he never listed what info came from where specifically to everything, i asked him if he had first hand accounts he said yes.

So there are many different combinations of aliens?

yes many he said then it was 52, i think they are up to 57 now!
If you can think it , its out there somewhere he said......

To clarify, I am saying the the general public in mexico is currently more accepting and aware of aliens,
and that the ancientand some currently living peoples of mexico even worshiped one/some as a gods.

Hows that tho? Constant open contact?

yes, constant sightings everywhere,
i heard somewhere mexico has so many sightings now they stop accepting reports of it!

Other aliens, agencies in the US (i think you said that there are US groups that do this), and the like. Why are they unsuccesful in completely stopping them? Why are the reptile home government that considers the flying serpent badgers criminals unsucessful?

Now your asking better questions... these are the answers I currently seek myself nygdan and is why i always end up with those in the black military as the ones who know most real info not some channeler on a web site.....
this is what ive found:
the reptoids are a galactic criminal threat by many races of beings not just us in this sector of galaxy. so who can make total war on them they are every where! it will take many planets IMHO and it starts with guys like you accepting the info given to you.
They also direct me to the bible as to their punishment they are the angels of satan or the fallen angels - demons whatever its all the same and in many other stories than the bible. they always called satan the DRAGON or SERPENT you see.....

Becuase of your persistence and changing of attitude:
( thanks for lightening up with the personal remarks by the way
)
I will tell you of my last conversasion with military about lizards:

last new years some of us buds and gals went out to a bar i took a close friend of mine whom ive recently told all this to. he belives me it took time to set in though, any way at this high top in bar us 3 were sitting talking the other man was an older gentleman maybe 55, he was a date of girl who lived next door to my friends, i asked him what he did,
he said carreer navy and started to speak of his black involvment over time,
so i took the oppertunity to ask him the question,

-----> do you know of the lizards?

he looked at me and smiled wide.
he said they have many names
I said ok reptoids, fallen angels, nagas, serpent race, dinosaur men ,
he stopped me there and laughed and said ok yes i know of them,
i said what do you call them
he said lizards
we both luaghed and my friend was left jaw open in disbelife
that what i said this older stranger knew all about....
he asked how i knew so much and i told him they took us one day,
i asked to to point blank tell my friend the lizards are real and what ive been telling him is true which he did.
he then said
what can you do about it.....
they all say that.
belive it or not....
if you want nygdan ill ask him to join ATS to verify that story i can do that.

p.s. i hope i get credit for coining the term "Glowing Tentacle" when the rest of you know whats really going on in your world your solar system and in your galaxy.
I'd settle for just your world.....

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
To LizzardsAmok bashers:

How interesting!

Whats happening here is exactly what David Icke tries to explain. Humans dont need anyone to control them, they are so brainwashed they are doing it themselves, this forum is the perfect proof

Every time someone speaks of something that does not "compute" with the ideas put into your heads by the media and the educational system, a whole bunch of people ridicule him and demand proof. However, they take everything served to them by the media with no proof, give them a couple of fabricated documents and it must be true. Oh and its only selected media they belive.

Who cares if there are huge unexplained holes in the system, as long as you get payed for your sensless 9-5, get drunk every weekend, get shagged once in a while. Life can be good, but only if the water is shallow, knee deep, no more.

Yes they tell you open your mind....open your mind to all the crap theyre feeding you with and suck it in. make it part of you. Ignore all the strange things that ever happened to you, ignore the fabricated events a'la 911 and WMDs theyre feeding you with its just not worth it is it, you get laughed at a lot, if you stick to it, you might even start to doubt yourself, and that cant be good...or can it?

I will not try to tell anyone what to do or to belive, but you all know there is something bigger out there, you can feel it, i know you can becouse we all can. Something is missing, if it wasnt, none of us would be here looking for answers.
Now i know the idea of shape shifting lizards is hard to swallow, me included, but what if, just what if, it happenes to be true? Isnt it just the scariest idea? So there you have it, the reason you are all so offensive is FEAR. And there we are again, it all comes down to fear of the big unknown.
Well, i for one give LizzardsAmok a
for trying.

To LizzardsAmok:

Do you consider this experience you had as a turning point in your life? Dont you get the feeling like some burden has been lifted of your back. Not saying life got any easier for you

And i hear reptilians can be discovered with a special sound they supposedly hate. Do you happen to know what the sound is? My guess would be OM or MU...just guessing

good luck to you all

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
well i have to belive in reptoids cause i saw them i hoever did not see any shapeshifting at all so i dont know myself if thats true.
turning point in life, yes
burden put on my back!, not off of it.
we think they use sounds or tones to comunicate we heard tones in ship.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hehe, old saying goes like "if it dont kill you, it makes you stronger"

What about the sound? Do you know what sound they dont like?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
use a fist or a weapon it works better, and be qiuck to react first is key.
i didnt see any shapeshifting they were lizards.
They could posses such tech but i didnt see it,
i have stopped calling icke disifo since i see many cultures refering to the shapeshifting.
I however myself feel it would be better to get people aware of the beings first then the tech they may or may not have.
did princess di actually say the royals were shapeshifting lizards before she was killed?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i would say thats a longshot

I also think that most of the info about reptilians is disinformation. I mean if they are real and they choose to stay hidden, it would make sense they would try to spread as much nonsense as possible to confuse the paparazzi, and humans would everything else themselves.
I put a lot of weight on ancient scripts like the Vedas, i think they hold more truth than anyone would care to admit. But i try to look at it from other perspective as well: perhaps reptilians that dwell in underground caves is a synonim for people that are stuck in their little holes and are afraid to look out. These became the warmongers and dictators. Well just a thought, im not trying to be smart here

Vedas are a tough cookie to read, most of the stuff i saw makes no sense to me, and if you read someones neat explanations its all automatically filtered.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

oh like ill just call up the brain finger print dept and say hey id like one please......
I offered to take one in defence of my experience to prove to any skeptics that it indeed it did happen as i described.
no skeptics have stepped up to the plate as of yet......

I dont even know what the hell a brain fingerprint is, I was thinking you could have taken it and videocamerad the whole thing but even then people would probably think you set the whole thing up.

I have talked to many investigators that know all this info allready.... im just another story almost exactly the same as they have documented for 30 years.....

Its crazy that so many people have encounters with aliens and most people never hear from them.

and people hear still think i made it up....lol

Well its hard to believe something you havent seen for yourself i bet you probably wouldnt believe it either if you hadnt seen it for yourself. I seriously doubt youd make it up though and if you did youd have to have some serious issues.

Absurdly enough certain moderators even belive i wrote down and posted my story for attention..... this is truly sad. IMHO

Thats pretty sad alright just shows you that theyre the kind of people that would make something up to get attention.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain
I dont even know what the hell a brain fingerprint is, I was thinking you could have taken it and videocamerad the whole thing but even then people would probably think you set the whole thing up.

true true some people wont belive till its to late.

Its crazy that so many people have encounters with aliens and most people never hear from them

well there is 18 others like me accourding to linda howe lead mutalation investagator in the USA. I am her 19th case with reps and cows!
so im not alone anymore and she is sending me their stories and 2 of her own books for me letting her record me and my story which took 2 hours to describe! fair trade i say.
you should see by my fustration, lack of greed , and passion towards my replies doesnt that in it self say something?

Well its hard to believe something you havent seen for yourself i bet you probably wouldnt believe it either if you hadnt seen it for yourself. I seriously doubt youd make it up though and if you did youd have to have some serious issues.

it should be appearent by now i am of sound mind and rational by my responses alone.
It did happen as ive said it happened. i know it must be tuff to belive but to me it doesnt change the fact that it happened and continues to happen,
look at it from my perspective,
this crapola happens to me and a friend i hold it in for years then when i see people talking about it openly in public i got excited and said its time,
so i wrote my story as fast as i could to tell others and got the courage to warn them and my thank you is mostly ridicule......
but some see like you im not lying im for real.

Thats pretty sad alright just shows you that theyre the kind of people that would make something up to get attention.

this is not the kind of attention "anyone" would want IMHO.
i cant even fathom making this up....
i could do way better, lol
come on space lizards with attitude and a thing for cows?
truth is much stranger than fiction im a firm beliver of that now!
YOURE PROBABLY RIGHT IN ASSUMING IF I WERE ON THE OTHERSIDE I WOULD HAVE TROUBLE BELIVING WITHOUT SEEING IT FIRSTHAND.
but i did so here i am.....

I ASK YOU ALL ATS what can i do to help you belive what ive written, what more could i offer you than what i already have? seriously what?
is it more the reptiles thats hard to belive or the fact that me a normal guy saw them?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ok lets pretend we believe you and everything you have said ..

what do you suggest we do ?

you want to tell us and warn us that reptiles are here and its going to get ugly - now what ?

they dont show themselves so we cant find them , you dont know anything apart from they come every so often etc

so its pretty much a pointless exercise warning us of the lizards if we cant actually do anything at all until they show up to eat us or whatever as when they do show up - we will know they exist and that will be the first moment that we can do anything anyway

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
it should be appearent by now i am of sound mind and rational by my responses alone.

..look at it from my perspective,
this crapola happens to me and a friend i hold it in for years then when i see people talking about it openly in public i got excited and said its time,...

Pardon me for taking your lines semi-out of context but..
1) The of sound mind and rational part can be debated. I'm not a psychyriatist but if there is one here, please inject.

2) Towards the second part, and it will be difficult for some to read but some people who have been violated go through this same process.

But honestly, I've dealt with high ranking military both work and personnal. Nothing about any reptillian dressing speaking scientist performing violating proceedures. Or any wolf-men! or any tenticle spaceship.

And the bit about the scar disappearing, just killed your one piece of evidence and your friends also. Other than that you have nothing but your creativity. But I am fascinated by the persistance you have shown, almost crazy-like persistance. Unfortunately, I believe it's just an imagined / contorted story.

You have not proven one thing, shown one thing, or stated something that can be believed or cross-referenced yielding confirmation.

So if you believe I'm attacking you, well it's your story and I don't know you personally. I've questioned many parts and IMO

And just in case you don't believe what I've stated, I personally have had an experience that I cannot prove and there's no evidence. But I know this, my story did not get wider, bigger nor did I view the questions hostile and degrading (as you have). So in there lies my ability to detect a fake.

Tuatara

Here's the thread I told you about: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What annoys me most about these threads is the psuedo-intellectualls who simply dont have the balls to say "I dont beleive you" and be done with it. Why crap on about drugs and phsycology?
A person says I beleive this what happened to me, either you accept it or you dont, you dont get cred for pretending to intelligently anylise the claim, whats the point. You dont want folk to think your a sceptic? pfft, who the hell cares, if your on a site like this theres one chance in three your a sceptic anyway!

[edit on 062828p://53026 by instar]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

Every time someone speaks of something that does not "compute" with the ideas put into your heads by the media and the educational system, a whole bunch of people ridicule him and demand proof.

Damn right bring the proof! Now im on the fence about many many topics on this forum, and im searching for answers that point me either way, alien topic very much included, so if someone posts about being abducted by alien lizards then there are going to be countless people with my state of mind wanting proof that this is true and not some loon messing with our minds because the whole idea of it 'does not compute', which it doesnt to a human mind with no official disclosure of aliens. I know of people who purposely post on forums (not this one that i know of) and enter chat rooms purely to wind people up and sit back laughing, so im saying most people have probably 'been had' by quite a few wind up merchants on their internet adventures so far so are now of the ilk 'gimme proof or stfu'. Harsh but true.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain

Absurdly enough certain moderators even belive i wrote down and posted my story for attention..... this is truly sad. IMHO

Oh that's right, we ALL want attention. This is the attention we crave, by u2u:

*Expletive* you, what a performer for the scum that you claim to be trying to expose you are. Ignorance displayed by your pathetic moderators and army of spastic wanker turds once again.

*exlpetive* you anyway you stupid *serious explitive*, think "c" word. You people think you are a conspiracy board and all you ever do is censor stuff and adhere to idiot rules, plus you always have to make up lies as to why you are moving a post, because the real reasons are different to what you claim.

And we do this ALL for you. Christ, at least buy me a beer.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
so its pretty much a pointless exercise warning us of the lizards if we cant actually do anything at all until they show up to eat us or whatever as when they do show up - we will know they exist and that will be the first moment that we can do anything anyway

there might be a resistance or something later i dont know,]
i just want to warn you so if they come as the good guys youll know better.
thats it thats enough for me!

i hate to borrow a quote from GI JOE but...

KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE !

And i just found out this game HALO has evil reptiles trying to take over the world and its your job to defend earth!
hah, i love it!
is it just a coincidence reptiles are always in sci fi and always bad guys now ?

Tuatara
reptillian dressing "speaking" scientist performing violating proceedures. Or any wolf-men! or any tenticle spaceship.

they didnt speak get that straight.

and you probably talked to people not in the black....
most regular military dont know anything....

And the bit about the scar disappearing, just killed your one piece of evidence and your friends also.

Ah things heal buddy the body is an amazing thing!
it was more like a burn as it was red like a burn it healed, so what, so i made up all this because it did, HAH
your entitled to your oppinion and i dont belive you talked to god or spirits either so its mutual.....
and i wouldnt call that my piece of evidence,
the dead cow is the only physical proof but that doesnt prove anything but a cow died in a bad way!

i am currently getting that evidence, im going to go to the police dept in kissimee to see if its on record anywhere.
then the papers around there they list stuff like that.....

an FYI the claim you make about talking to god and spirits, well the phychiotrists would love you too....
by the way your account reads like a poem more than an account......

And the details i added was instars idea!
i added more detail to the story for her and im happy i did.....
thank you instar

[edit on 24-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
i would say thats a longshot

I also think that most of the info about reptilians is disinformation. I mean if they are real and they choose to stay hidden, it would make sense they would try to spread as much nonsense as possible to confuse the paparazzi, and humans would everything else themselves.
I put a lot of weight on ancient scripts like the Vedas, i think they hold more truth than anyone would care to admit. But i try to look at it from other perspective as well: perhaps reptilians that dwell in underground caves is a synonim for people that are stuck in their little holes and are afraid to look out. These became the warmongers and dictators. Well just a thought, im not trying to be smart here

Vedas are a tough cookie to read, most of the stuff i saw makes no sense to me, and if you read someones neat explanations its all automatically filtered.

Chew on this tasty morsel for a while it was on another topic but very relavent to your post, i hope i dont get scolded for it, hehe

1. lucifer means bearer of light (catholics added it as a description)
means venus, morning star, bright morning light NOT the DEVIL/DRAGON/SERPENT GOD LOVES THOSE PRE COOKED COWS ! ?
see a trend forming do ya ?

Leader of the Rebellious Angels.

This is confirmed by the Book of Enoch, which brings Azazel into connection with the Biblical story of the fall of the angels, located, obviously in accordance with ancient folk-lore, on Mount Hermon as a sort of an old Semitic Blocksberg, a gathering-place of demons from of old (Enoch xiii.; compare Brandt, "Mandäische Theologie," 1889, p. 38). Azazel is represented in the Book of Enoch as the leader of the rebellious giants in the time preceding the flood; he taught men the art of warfare, of making swords, knives, shields, and coats of mail, and women the art of deception by ornamenting the body, dyeing the hair, and painting the face and the eyebrows, and also revealed to the people the secrets of witchcraft and corrupted their manners, leading them into wickedness and impurity; until at last he was, at the Lord's command, bound hand and foot by the archangel Raphael and chained to the rough and jagged rocks of [Ha] Duduael (= Beth Ḥadudo), where he is to abide in utter darkness until the great Day of Judgment, when he will be cast into the fire to be consumed forever

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

pick any religion any country ,
ill find the same story for you !
Try the mayans ,aztecs ,india ,china ,japan ,iran ,iraq ,africa or all of europe to start......

Azazel
According to the apocryphal Book of Enoch, Azazel was a leader of the grigori (also known as "watchers"), a group of fallen angels who mated with mortal women, giving rise to a race of giants known as the Nephilim. Azazel is particularly noteworthy among the grigori because it was he who taught men how to make weapons of war as well as teaching women how to make and wear cosmetics. Eventually, Azazel's teachings created such iniquity that God decided to destroy all life on Earth with a great flood, sparing only Noah, Noah's family, and seven animals each of every species then in existence, all of whom escaped destruction by living for one year on an ark that God instructed Noah to build.

www.answers.com...

NOTE: catholics have grigorian munks and chants !!!!!!!! hmmmmmmm.
what god they worshiping?
And why did they change the planets name from TERRA to EArth
EA is ENKI is DEVIL/DRAGON/satan bad guy...
but then again in the "epic of gilgamesh" enki was responsable for saving noah by warning him and how to build the ark not god or EL?
EL was flooding the EA rth to kill ENKI;s children the NEPHALIM/sons of god/hybrids

NOTE:
satan/enki was saving CAINs seed, enoch was cains SON!
Noah was Enoch's grandson!
we are all cains seed the first human murderer on EArth!
Able was robbed generations of decendants from the dawn of our time!
id be furrious...... does this teach us that survival of the fittest is in play?
kill to get ahead on this planet.......seems real familiar to me.
CONFUSED NOW.......

you could join AZAZELs church here.... lol, weeeee, lizard church , HAH
www.angelfire.com...

Note:
Satan as you know him is bound in the earth but his children are free....
he gets loosed during end times from under world in EArth!

If you read the book of enoch he describes both good and bad angels and guess what ?

BOTH ARE SERPENT BEINGS / REPTOIDS !!!!
one was lighter green and one was brown !

NOTE:
Enoch was grandson of ADAM
Enoch was CAINs son!
Enoch was Noah's grandfather
Enoch wrote original genisis, noah just remembered what he could and called it genesis......
noah populated the EA rth with CAINS SEED !!!!!
the stuff im learning, wow.

Education is a wonderful thing and best when shared.
I hope this is sinking in.....
it took awhile to do this ,
there are countless sources all say same thing.....
People tell me they heard of no reptoids before, pssssh ,um whatever.
just read anything in any culture in any country in any religion !!!!!!!

Now to sum up everything to 2 lines:
EL- ELOHIM - Yahweh is GOD (good)---> most say he's BIRD GOD or HUMANOID.
ENKI EA- Azazel is DEVIL (evil) ----> REPTOID/SERPENT/DRAGON/LIZARD

The harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.Mat 13:39

GET IT?

or are you now more confused lol,
this is why i researched I too , was confused but i am not so as bad now,
just what physical form "god the creator" was, is what im looking into now.
i know he was flesh ,a living being !!!! he said so here :!!!!

gen 6:3
And the lord said my spirit will not always strive with man for HE IS ALSO FLESH : yet his days are numbered 120 years.

Oh and thanks EL for the shortening of our lifespan !
now get lucky at 90, geeeez
the things people miss in the first book of their precious bibles amazes me and i dont profess to be christian...... my book is still out on that , he could be a Reptoid hybrid (nephilum) or DEVIL/DRAGON/REPTOID (both say they are the morning star !!!!)
are both anunnaki/anakim?
same race?

LONG SHOT ?

no @#$%
way ........
just personal experience, education, facts, great instinct, intelligence, open mindedness,insider info, passion for the "truths of truths" and sometimes a drop of luck, in a world where ignorance runs amok like an ocean of wool covering the eyes of general public !

OK INTREPID
hit me with the drama picture, i deserve it for that last part.... LOL

[edit on 24-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
News Flash !!!!! I have NOT had a sex change!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
sex change huh,
ahh ok, ill note that to self.......lol

what do you think about the devil being a goatsucker ?
El Chubracabra , no ? muhahaha

or god himself for that matter she goats, rams, and cows only. < --wow
im researching sacrifices now....

the GOD receives it in a cloud hovering overhead and a pillar of light/fire comes down and CONSUMES IT!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am just compelled to say this. I am not trying to be judgemental here, but I think a psychiatric/neurological evaluation is good advice just so that you can be 100% certan of your sanity level. It will lend a whole lot more credibility for you if you are decided to be legally sane. That way you can tell people who question your sanity that they are wrong. You don't necessarily have to tell the psychiatrist about your abduction.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think this thread is partially incorrect.

Lizzardsamok was never abducted by the Reptilians, but it is true that his home is invaded by Reptilians. However, instead of surrounding the truth with fake stories, it is better to concentrate in the facts.

Why are there with you day and night? What do they want from you? What is the way they are in contact with you? What will you benefit from their presence? Will they ever let you go? Will they come back later in your life?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm betting that these weren't the subterranean reptoids. From most things I've read about them, the subterranean reptoids don't abduct people. They have no interest in doing so.

That said, the similarities between these reptoids and the subterranean reptoids could easily fool a person.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join