It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You still have PRODUCED NOTHING! How about something???

Put yourself in his situation, you get abducted by aliens, all your left with is a scar which he could have got anywhere for all anyone knows, most people dont believe you and think your a nutjob, how the hell are you gonna prove it? Theres pretty much no way to prove it unless you meet meet the skeptics face to face and take a lie detector test but hes offered to do that and all you dickheads can do is talk the same old shiet youve been talking from the start on this forum in an attempt to prove him wrong. If you all want to prove him wrong so bad why dont you get some balls and meet up with him and put him under a lie detector. I bet even if all you put together lived next door to him you still wouldnt have the balls to meet face to face and try and prove him wrong like that instead youd rather bitch at him on the internet like a bunch of women.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain

You still have PRODUCED NOTHING! How about something???

that is so lovely. LOL.

Put yourself in his situation, you get abducted by aliens, all your left with is a scar which he could have got anywhere for all anyone knows, most people dont believe you and think your a nutjob, how the hell are you gonna prove it? Theres pretty much no way to prove it unless you meet meet the skeptics face to face and take a lie detector test but hes offered to do that and all you dickheads can do is talk the same old shiet youve been talking from the start on this forum in an attempt to prove him wrong. If you all want to prove him wrong so bad why dont you get some balls and meet up with him and put him under a lie detector. I bet even if all you put together lived next door to him you still wouldnt have the balls to meet face to face and try and prove him wrong like that instead youd rather bitch at him on the internet like a bunch of women.

LOL i must say i laughed at that quote...nice job, i congratulate you for your funny comments. however sexist the ending is.

that is not meant to sound sarcastic...i find it completely hilarious that some of us having a good discussion while others need to contribute the negativity. if you think all this is bs, why are you on ats... why spend the energy and time.

anyways, i have very much enjoyed this discussion...i know not enough about the lost gospels to have an opinion on any of that. the only part of the lost gospels i have really studied is mary magdalene. however i somewhat think of satan and all that quite differently than what you described..little bit off the topic of discussion here, topic being reptilian abductions. however, if you would like to discuss it, let me know, id be happy to chime in my two cents...

thanks for sharing dude! that is quite an experience. i will be reading all the posts on here now that i am caught up and occasionally contributing some wit and witticism (hopefully haha). i sincerely hope you turn this around for the better and use it to your advantage.

like i said lizzardsamok, do not ever feel like you are there to convince anyone. you can only control what you are doing and what information you give out. they have a choice to accept it or reject it. same thing with god, krishna, the devil, jehovahs witnesses, politics, etc etc. its not your problem what they do with that information, you ahve already given them the options they need to choose.

some people cannot see the forest for the trees. there is a reason that saying is old! hehe.

oh yeah, and how many others are there that you know of?

evanostrand.

[edit on 3/4/2005 by evanostrand]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

if you think all this is bs, why are you on ats

Sorry I said it wrong I dont mean the people here are talking bull**** what I meant was that lizzardsamok offered to take a lie detector test in front of any skeptics that step up but nobody is willing to do that instead they just keep talking the same old stuff thats been said from the start. If anyone really wants to find out wether hes for real or not just meet up with him and watch him take a lie detector. Personally I think hes telling the truth but if I was a skeptic and lived anywhere near florida id meet up with him and camera him taking the lie detector test.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
why do you need to defend him ? you do not know him , you cant say 100% if he is telling lies yet you act as if you know its all true and attack people for him ?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
why do you need to defend him ? you do not know him , you cant say 100% if he is telling lies yet you act as if you know its all true and attack people for him ?

hes using logic,
hes telling you what ive already told you many times ,
thanks for saying what im tired of saying.......fish

your post is like RAID bug spray on those scurrying skeptics.

well im thankful for a couple of good questions in a bag of ridicule.
If I was skeptical i would ask very detailed things about the details in ship or beings, not just say your liar, only KIDS and FOOLs do that......!

Dont call these skeptics names tho fishbrain id hate you to get banned on my account,we need the smart ones to stick around on ATS they are in need.

TO ACIDHEAD:
why do you need to attack him ? you do not know him , you cant say 100% if he is telling lies yet you act as if you know its all lies and attack him ?

I could ask the skeptics the same question...!

AND FYI I would meet any skeptic here with the balls to do so and still my challenge sits on the table PUT UP OR SHUT UP SKEPTICS youve had your say now its my turn!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

hes using logic,
hes telling you what ive already told you many times

no he isnt , he is attacking people , calling us dickheads because we dont all bow down and accept some bull# story on a forum ?

your post is like RAID bug spray on those scurrying skeptics.

huh, come again ? you imply that people are believing this pile of #e you are spamming across the place ? get real - 1 or 2 people do not make the entire population - just incase you havent noticed , there are more people in the thread asking you questions because they doubt you.

well im thankful for a couple of good questions in a bag of ridicule.
If I was skeptical i would ask very detailed things about the details in ship or beings, not just say your liar, only KIDS and FOOLs do that......!

i have many times , i will ask again because you either blind to the questions or ignorant

POST SOME OF YOUR AMAZING RESEARCH THAT YOU HAVE ALLEGEDLY DONE OVER THE LAST 8 YEARS

is that subtle for you ?

Dont call these skeptics names tho fishbrain id hate you to get banned on my account,we need the smart ones to stick around on ATS they are in need.

grow up , just because 1 person agrees with you blindly does not make you correct or truthfull

I could ask the skeptics the same question...!

you could , but i am not the one claiming i have been abducted by ufo driving cow sucking aliens - you are the one with the amazing story to tell - you are the one posting multiple posts about your earth shattering encounter - the weight is on your shoulders

AND FYI I would meet any skeptic here with the balls to do so and still my challenge sits on the table PUT UP OR SHUT UP SKEPTICS youve had your say now its my turn!

why dont you meet with dr's , psychiatrists , hypnotists , marriage guidence councellers - infact anyone with some kind of medical degree and not one of us skeptics ?

[edit on 4-3-2005 by acidhead]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Acidhead, obviously you haven't looked at the amazing drawings of the ufo and the lizzard men which clearly validate his story. It's impossible for someone to just make something like that up. No one has that kind of imagination. That's all the 8 yrs of research I'm gonna need. I mean, if that's not enough for you, then I don't know what is!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
you have a good point mpeak - i am now a believer /sarcasm

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

no he isnt , he is attacking people , calling us dickheads because we dont all bow down and accept some bull# story on a forum ?

NO HES saying stop attacking me with the same things that ive already answered and lets move on.

just incase you havent noticed , there are more people in the thread asking you questions because they doubt you.

what do you think

i have many times , i will ask again because you either blind to the questions or ignorant

POST SOME OF YOUR AMAZING RESEARCH THAT YOU HAVE ALLEGEDLY DONE OVER THE LAST 8 YEARS

Thats what ive been doing all over!
and im niether blind or ignorant you insulting simian!

Dont call these skeptics names tho fishbrain id hate you to get banned on my account,we need the smart ones to stick around on ATS they are in need. "

grow up , just because 1 person agrees with you blindly does not make you correct or truthfull

I SAID "we need the smart ones to stick around on ATS they are in need. "

so i need to grow up? because i wish smart people on ATS?
you are beyond my help.....

you could , but i am not the one claiming i have been abducted by ufo driving cow sucking aliens - you are the one with the amazing story to tell - you are the one posting multiple posts about your earth shattering encounter - the weight is on your shoulders

There is NO WEIGHT for me, if you dont belive it fine , leave, never come back!
There are people OTHER than you who could use my INFO!
Screaming insults constantly at me will not make me go away and will not make you right!

why dont you meet with dr's , psychiatrists , hypnotists , marriage guidence councellers - infact anyone with some kind of medical degree and not one of us skeptics ?

why would i do such a thing just for myself? ill go if you PAY!
thats like asking you to go get one now, for what reason?
to see if im crazy? lol
I am not crazy ! thats your oppinion!

an oppinion discussed on jennings special even those SKEPTICS said a leading phsychiotrist said
"people who claim to be abducted by aliens are no more crazy or insane than any one else out there , even YOU!"

Deny Ignorance

Lizzardsamok cannot respond to mpeake as he is currently DENYING IGNORANCE, please try again later......

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

NO HES saying stop attacking me with the same things that ive already answered and lets move on.

yes and now lets see some of this 8 years research

what do you think

i think i would be banned for putting my thoughts about you on here

Thats what ive been doing all over!
and im niether blind or ignorant you insulting simian!

where ? your 8 years research involves chatting to some "army guy" and reading hippy spiritual sites on the net ? i can do that in a day thanks

I SAID "we need the smart ones to stick around on ATS they are in need. "

so i need to grow up? because i wish smart people on ATS?
you are beyond my help.....

you class smart ones as people who will lapdog you - there is a difference

There is NO WEIGHT for me, if you dont belive it fine , leave, never come back!

so why get upset when people dont believe u ? and sorry , i aint going anywhere

There are people OTHER than you who could use my INFO!
Screaming insults constantly at me will not make me go away and will not make you right!

i have not screamed anything constantly at you ,you claim in 2 threads to know so much about reptilian aliens - i am questioning you - tho you ignore my posts and always get on the defensive and whinge about people always not believing you.

why would i do such a thing just for myself? ill go if you PAY!
thats like asking you to go get one now, for what reason?
to see if im crazy? lol
I am not crazy ! thats your oppinion!

i would pay to keep you away , i dont give a rats arse about your state of mind to be honest, you are doing a fine job of displaying your psychology on this forum thanks

an oppinion discussed on jennings special even those SKEPTICS said a leading phsychiotrist said
"people who claim to be abducted by aliens are no more crazy or insane than any one else out there , even YOU!"

who is jennings ? who was the leading psychologist ?

didnt you think it was a marketting scam ? you have a leading psychologist in america saying you are normal so you all go to him for your help. cant you see that ? $$$$$$ for mr alien psychologist

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

yes and now lets see some of this 8 years research

LOL , youre not worth the effort for me to list it , sorry,
just look at all my posts and find ancient texts ive quoted and written about.
alot of my research since comes face to face with people who know something as well as old texts.

i think i would be banned for putting my thoughts about you on here "

The feelings quite mutual i assure you.

your signature--->

There are no such things as Aliens, Ghosts , Gods , Monsters , Demons , Flying Saucers unless i see one - then there will be

youve already made up your mind on everything in this universe nothing i say or type will change that accourding to you....
"unless i see one "

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CHINA?
do you need to go there to know it exists?
or do you trust what youve read and heard from others?
better add china to your list!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

LOL , youre not worth the effort for me to list it , sorry,
just look at all my posts and find ancient texts ive quoted and written about.
alot of my research since comes face to face with people who know something as well as old texts.

you mean you have no research - typical excuse - what is the point of this then ? you are here warning us of the threat of lizards , you tell us about your lil abduction and then refuse to share info that you say you have obtained over the years apart from a few scabby little websites of no credibility ? attention whore ?

the feelings quite mutual i assure you.

really?

youve already made up your mind on everything in this universe nothing i say or type will change that accourding to you....
"unless i see one "

dont try and analyse me , you arent capable of doing it to your own imagination , what chance do you have with someone elses ? anyway ,it is a joke , i do believe in ghosts and ufos , i just dont believe you

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CHINA?
do you need to go there to know it exists?
or do you trust what youve read and heard from others?
better add china to your list!

yes i do , because the sources that say china exist are alot more credible than some attention seeking , dummy spitting forum whore on an annonymous website

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Glad to see someone putting some sense into this.I could`nt of said it better myself acidhead.

Instead of attacking people who oppose your story,hear them out.Take there opinion in consideration..And convince them with more logic,and,if they still do not believe,leave them.

Why is there need for conflict,tell me?The root of all this conflict is your impatience with critics of your story.If you can deal with critism,some people might respect you more.It may be hard,but its necessary for a good forum.

Nelson Mandela is a pure example of this.He took racist critism,dispite how wrong and unjustified it was.His a living legend today.One of the greatist figures of our history(in my opinion).I had to use him an example.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
My Reptilian Abduction thread was closed due to denying ignorance i will post a fresh version and try to avoid the mistakes of last thread.

Throughout this thread, you have become seriously offensive and seriously defensive, that was also one of the extremely bad mistakes you made and continue repeating.

You may have convinced 4 maybe 5 people of this 'abduction' and the 'impending' evil which awaits, with all this 'negativism' that you are going through, don't you think you could convince more people on a more directly UFO related website?

Post it there and tell us if your response is more favorable, slam it in our faces.... But if you refuse, you're saying that here at ATS - is the best forum. But the people that disagree with you, they can go somewhere else.

You started this 'discussion' of reptialian abduction, I have questioned it. When I posted my discussion of entering the Spirit, nobody wanted to question it, that's the beauty of it my friend- they don't have to OR THEY can challenge it to no end, AS I AM your story. Agree or disagree?

By the way, the dead cow is probably now decomposed, so there's no evidence there either. And the sheriff, probably retired. Your friend is gone or not in touch, no help either. The scar gone. You may be able to ask some service member in a bar concerning Above Top Secret Information
, but I SERIOUSLY know most would laugh in your face.

You have some kookie looking drawings, that's it. Which I pointed out that one of them was not wearing an Apron as your written account said, just a slight mental error.

So as Fishbrain said to me, that if I were you concerning this story, what do I have? "Nothing" but an account on ATS where we can discuss what we believe.

How about looking at what I wrote, and respond two hours later. Without gitting all hotheaded, and imflamatory?

Tuataras Third Eye

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
My Reptilian Abduction thread was closed due to denying ignorance i will post a fresh version and try to avoid the mistakes of last thread.

And so i will,

what was the question?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
After reading further, I have one BIG problem with this story.

Its the part about some unamed black ops just telling you, in a bar, a stranger, deep dark secrets about secret bases, aliens ect, and things that should be classified way above top secret.

And your claim that many npeople in the military know about the lizards and such.

I shall tell you personally that is totaly absurd. I was in the army and never heard a single mention of reptilians. I have heard mentions and refrences to UFOs. Nothing big or secret mind you, but general suspicons of officers who have worked near secret testing facilities, who had high clearances, who told me there was strange # going on they werent privy to.

But Im yet to hear anything about lizards anjd such from anyone of my former commerades. It simply isnt true.

Also I have a very difficult time believing that some old guy was former black ops in some bar somewhere told you anything of any validity. perhaps you are unaware of what black ops entails, so Ill enlighten you.

ZBlacks ops exist and are named so, because techincally, they dont exist. People who work in black ops or projects cant even tell their own families that they are involved in anything, and long after their deaths, their families are SHOCKED to learn what their loved ones are involved in. Take Harvard astronomer Dr Menzel. Hos own family was quitre shocked, long after his death, to learn that he was involved heavily with the NSA and top secret operations, of which he was activly involved and they never knew.

Black ops simply do not even admit that black ops exist, let alone admit they werre part of them. This old dude was obviously feeding you a line of pure BS, plain and simple.

I know this because I was in the military, and worked around classified (tho no black ops, sorry) materials, equipment, and proceedures, and I do know several officers in our unit, who did their training in White Sands, also would not talk or even admit to anything unusual, though sometimes they remotely gave refrrence to things curious.

Im sorry, b ut that part of your story doesnt wash. Ill accept other parts, perhaps, but not that part.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Its the part about some unamed black ops just telling you, in a bar, a stranger, deep dark secrets about secret bases, aliens ect, and things that should be classified way above top secret.

lol absurd huh,
well it happens wether its absurd to you or not,
and the last guy i talked to is the one from a bar, he was the last,
and he" didnt give me any info other than admitting they exsist" to me and my friend as i stated.

what his particular background is i have no idea he said navy,
as far as black ops i know of 4 who have given info over the years,
yes its true most military dont know ,as i said only high level black ops and intelligence know these things.
If any regular ones know its been leaked to them.
most of my friends were in military 95 % dont know!
ONLY HIGH LEVEL such as delta do you know any delta?
they dont even OFFICIALLY exist so i doubt it, but i know 2!

Its funny to me to see which part of all my info is seen as absurd or outrages to different people, some cant handle the ufo some cant handle the lizards some cant handle the military knowing, some cant handle the fact that i saw or went thru any of it, some say they belive everything but the tentacle, lol

ITS ALL TRUE , so imho, buy it "all" or dont buy "any" of it!
re read what i wrote about that last event, i was highly descriptive.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
you are doing well here arent you ?

you have met up with blackops that dont exist , 2 x delta who dont exist and also a few alien lizards that dont exist

there is a patern emerging here - maybe you can spot what it is

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
After reading further, I have one BIG problem with this story.

Its the part about some unamed black ops just telling you, in a bar, a stranger, deep dark secrets about secret bases, aliens ect
, and things that should be classified way above top secret.

And your claim that many npeople in the military know about the lizards and such.

I shall tell you personally that is totaly absurd. I was in the army and never heard a single mention of reptilians. I have heard mentions and refrences to UFOs. Nothing big or secret mind you, but general suspicons of officers who have worked near secret testing facilities, who had high clearances, who told me there was strange # going on they werent privy to.

But Im yet to hear anything about lizards anjd such from anyone of my former commerades. It simply isnt true.

Also I have a very difficult time believing that some old guy was former black ops in some bar somewhere told you anything of any validity. perhaps you are unaware of what black ops entails, so Ill enlighten you.

ZBlacks ops exist and are named so, because techincally, they dont exist. People who work in black ops or projects cant even tell their own families that they are involved in anything, and long after their deaths, their families are SHOCKED to learn what their loved ones are involved in. Take Harvard astronomer Dr Menzel. Hos own family was quitre shocked, long after his death, to learn that he was involved heavily with the NSA and top secret operations, of which he was activly involved and they never knew.

Black ops simply do not even admit that black ops exist, let alone admit they werre part of them. This old dude was obviously feeding you a line of pure BS, plain and simple.

I know this because I was in the military, and worked around classified (tho no black ops, sorry) materials, equipment, and proceedures, and I do know several officers in our unit, who did their training in White Sands, also would not talk or even admit to anything unusual, though sometimes they remotely gave refrrence to things curious.

Im sorry, b ut that part of your story doesnt wash. Ill accept other parts, perhaps, but not that part.

I addeded emphasis to the sections that really, really stand out.

Skadi gets a WATS from me for that one. Nice post.

X

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join