It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You want to try that one again. Obfuscation will not work either.

THATS YOUR ANSWER?
im not being smart alec here i really dont understand :
1 why i got 2 warnings from mods as i made no insult or curse word!
2 why i am not allowed to defend my self against attacks?
3 why you think i start this stuff?
let me show you who started it! I WILL NOT TAKE BLAME FOR THIS AGAIN:

: Originally posted by acidhead
isnt it time you got back to playing startrek ?

Ahh HE started the insults today here FYI
AND HE started the insults at me first! FOR THE RECORD:

another "special" person with too much info that the world isnt ready for
quote: i think i would be banned for putting my thoughts about you on here
quote: attention seeking , dummy spitting forum whore on an annonymous website

and i said to email me and not bring that here!
what do you want INTREPID seriously?
should i just not respond?
im newish here
my only reason here is this thread,

YOUVE ALREADY CLOSED IT ONCE, come on
cut some slack GEEEEEEZ

or tell me what to do INTREPID !!!!!!!!!!!!.
or at least tell me what i did wrong here!

[edit on 7-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I like you Lizzardsamok.

The more you dig deeper into the issue of Reptilians, the more you become a true believer, therefore the Reptilians will like you, too. Keep posting, and scratch your head!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Originally posted by intrepid
You want to try that one again. Obfuscation will not work either.

THATS YOUR ANSWER?
and i said to email me and not bring that here!
what do you want INTREPID seriously?
should i just not respond?

Yes, that's my answer. I see you found the abillity to quote properly again.

What do I want? NO MORE BULL#.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I like you Lizzardsamok.

The more you dig deeper into the issue of Reptilians, the more you become a true believer, therefore the Reptilians will like you, too. Keep posting, and scratch your head!

No comment,

the reason i dig deeper into the issue of Reptilians thru ancient texts,
is to show others this is nothing new and show striking simularities.

i was a beliver when i saw one,
it was also before people on net knew i assume it was 95.

I could care less if they like me

Im scratching my head from the humans not the reptoids!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIZZARDSAMOK

Originally posted by popular mechanics
Then how could the car doors catch your, and also your friend's attention afterwards?

my very second sentence of story was:
"at another friends house about to enter car to leave" ,

we just noticed it along with the other things as it began to come back to us in a minute or two after we were left standing there read below.

You both had no recollection of the UFO event at that point, so you should have expected closed doors.

Thats not entirely correct.

I wrote this whole section on it at end i guess you guys missed that too.

End Result:
We went to the car and had no recalection of why we were standing there and why it was dark and why cars doors were closed and why we were so far from car.

then I remembered the UFO and asked him(my friend) if he did he said "yes" then "asked me if my leg was ok".
I felt the back of my right leg and lifted up the pant leg, no pain a little redness there.
then we remembered the lizards and the cow and all...
we looked over the fence where the cow was and low and behold a dead cow.
then this is strange to me but also funny, we both then remembered needing cigarettes which is why we left the house in the first place.

AS you can see I already answered that in detail ....

Sorry, I could not find an answer to my questions-

Just please complete the sentences below:

1. The car doors catched our attention because ...

2. Your statement in regard to our memory of the UFO event was not entirely accurate because ...

3. I still have not provided the distance estimates because ...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Just please complete the sentences below:....

we just noticed it along with the other things as it began to come back to us in a minute or two after we were left standing there .

2. Your statement in regard to our memory of the UFO event was not entirely accurate because ...
We went to the car and had no recalection of why we were standing there and why it was dark and why cars doors were closed and why we were so far from car.

your original question:

You both had no recollection of the UFO event at that point, so you should have expected closed doors.

Then how could the car doors catch your, and also your friend's attention afterwards?

3. I still have not provided the distance estimates because ...
i havent driven there yet to measure with a tape,
i shouldnt release that estimate, the wolves will get ahold of the info ,
GOD FORBID I make an estimate that MIGHT change a few feet later !

ill say the store was at least a 3 minutes or more, drive away.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIZZARDSAMOK

Just please complete the sentences below:....

we just noticed it along with the other things as it began to come back to us in a minute or two after we were left standing there .

I repeat:

If you had no recollection of the event while you went to the car - as you have just confirmed -

how could the closed doors catch your attention ?

3. I still have not provided the distance estimates because ... i havent driven there yet to measure with a tape,
GOD FORBID I make an estimate that MIGHT change a few feet later

First time I asked, you offered to charter a plane for an aeroview, but now you can't even find measuring tape? Anyway-

I only requested rough estimates.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Intrepid is just a kid who got some (virtual)power for the first time in its life and he likes to use it. you are not the only one who got banned without breaking official rules. if it annoys i suggest you contact a supermoderater, i preffer to just ignore him or thank him for warning me, so that he feels not strenght through his farce-power.

ps:to your story: i do not believe a single word of it.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I repeat:

If you had no recollection of the event while you went to the car - as you have just confirmed -

no you mis interpret words as ill point out to you:
If you had no recollection of the event while you were AT the car

AT not WENT would be more accurate statement.

we stood and talked about what happened at least 5 or 10 mins AT the car , before we got in the car and WENT to store!
its not like we got dropped off and jumped imeadiatly in the car ,
as i assume you imagine it.

there was plently of things we noticed along with that as ive stated
btw, i dont know what the whole point of this is anyway....

3. I still have not provided the distance estimates because ... i havent driven there yet to measure with a tape,
GOD FORBID I make an estimate that MIGHT change a few feet later

First time I asked, you offered to charter a plane for an aeroview, but now you can't even find measuring tape?

i can find one just fine, thank you very much
and show where i said i would charter you a plane,
i said i wouldnt as it was to expensive! and it was jokingly refered to as well.

I only requested rough estimates.

well ive learned from ATS anything you guess at can and will be used against you, so sorry youll have to wait till i get that ACCURATE data from the scene!
at least 2 weeks btw....

i dont want to spend 1 hour on answering questions why it was 2 feet instead of 3 feet ect.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
well ive learned from ATS anything you guess at can and will be used against you, so sorry youll have to wait till i get that ACCURATE data from the scene!
at least 2 weeks btw....

And just who was your wonderful teacher, enlighting your mind and handing over all that valueable information? It's not a coincidence that you learned that, and it is useless against your telepathic teacher.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It's funny this topic is still going. I think people just like teasing lizzardamok, because he launches at nearly everyone who questions him.

Hey lizzardamok, remember your reptillians had tails, and the other reptillians you hear about from Icke and all don't, well here's a thought - maybe they left them at home

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well, you know, I just don't think we'll truly know all the answers until we actually meet reptilians face to face.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
Intrepid is just a kid who got some (virtual)power for the first time in its life and he likes to use it. you are not the only one who got banned without breaking official rules. if it annoys i suggest you contact a supermoderater, i preffer to just ignore him or thank him for warning me, so that he feels not strenght through his farce-power.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
if it annoys i suggest you contact a supermoderater,

*ahem*

If nobody wants to listen to Intrepid, perhaps they'll listen to me... seeing that I'm a supermoderator and all.

The bull# stops now. If it does not, this thread will be trashed as will any subsequent ones.

By the way, feyd.... watch the insults against moderators. Don't do it again.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
am i to understand that because 'intrepid' wants "NO MORE" that this thread is finished? i dont see how any of this ties into a reptilian abduction anymore. what are we still talking about people?

-lizardsamok claims to have had an experience involving Reptilians.
-he/she cannot offer proof.

-you dont have to believe it. let em' tell his story. if you pay attention, any hoax will present itself. (not calling you a fraud lizardsamok) if you still cant tell, drop it - its not like its going to affect you anyway.

stories about bi-pedal reptilians are hard to swallow.
there will be no verdict in the forseeable future.
move along.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by lost]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm trying to be nonpartial here with my estimation. I think the main issue in this thread with sketics is the fact that lizardssamok believes he truly was abducted, yet he has no physical proof such as pictures of the field where he was abducted showing physical evidence of his claims or even a picture of the cow that had been mutilated. Nor is he able to rustle up any of his friends from the party nor the friend who had been abducted along with him to state what he said was true. For all the skeptics know, he could have inhaled second hand marijuana smoke and hallucinated the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
-lizardsamok claims to have had an experience involving Reptilians.
-he/she cannot offer proof.

He DOES have Reptilian encounter every single day, and also in his dreams (which are projected dreams), but his problem is simple: He just cannot digest the fact, that he is NOT alone in his home! He needs to talk about it, because it's such a pressure on him. That can be understood.

Unfortunately his stories sometimes go way too far, and that goes into insults. That's the problem. But this thread has credibility, because there are some people (including me) who can decrypt the Truth from his hoax. Nice capability.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by feyd rautha
if it annoys i suggest you contact a supermoderater,

*ahem*

If nobody wants to listen to Intrepid, perhaps they'll listen to me... seeing that I'm a supermoderator and all.

The stops now. If it does not, this thread will be trashed as will any subsequent ones.

Ähem i ment someone with real power, not a wrestlingshow girl, but thanks for the second warning i appreciate that. did you enjoy it too?

i could start to discuss what rules i broke, but i have a real life to live and do not the least bit care about your geekypoints.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

HAHAHA well done feyd rautha for saying what should have been said a long time ago.

The stops now. If it does not, this thread will be trashed as will any subsequent ones.

Honestly what the hell kinda site is this, your all about freedom of speech yet you have to trash and censor every little thing that goes against the rules. I have no problem with rules but why does there have to be so goddamn many of them here.

Yea thats freedom of speech for you, cant even insult a moderator.

-you dont have to believe it. let em' tell his story. if you pay attention, any hoax will present itself. (not calling you a fraud lizardsamok) if you still cant tell, drop it - its not like its going to affect you anyway.

Your damn right lost, when you hear a story thats hard to believe the best thing to do is the hear the story out fully and take down every little detail of it then you can question it.

For all the skeptics know, he could have inhaled second hand marijuana smoke and hallucinated the whole thing.

Good holy god the person smoking the joint would have to be smoking some bomb asz shiet for someone to "hallucinate" off the "second hand" smoke. First of all you dont hallucinate smoking weed unless its the first joint you ever smoked in your life and if you did you wouldnt hallucinate yourself getting abducted by aliens, I could smoke 20 joints the size of my arm and still wouldnt hallucinate and second of all id be surprised if someone even got stoned off "second hand smoke", ive taken 3 stamps of acid at once and thought i was jesus and thought there was a demon from acidland trying to hump my leg but ive never hallucinated anything like getting beamed onto a spaceship and seeing 2 reptile aliens and seeing a cow get mutilated, I dont think its scientifically possible to hallucinate that sort of thing, although ive heard stories of shamans drinking yage(ayahuasca) and talking to what they call extraterrestrials.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Ähem i ment someone with real power, not a wrestlingshow girl, but thanks for the second warning i appreciate that. did you enjoy it too?

Your crackin me up feyd rautha

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join