It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
its so funny i already corrected that wrong misconstrewed un correct statement yet they are all building on it still, lol ......

they just "hate" so much........

[edit on 5-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
its so funny i already corrected that wrong misconstrewed un correct statement yet they are all building on it still, lol ......

they just "hate" so much........

I don't hate you. If any person on here can truly hate another, on a messageboard, a world of text and ego, then that's truly sad, isn't it?

I just think you have some holes in you logic, it's nothing against you as a person.

X

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
I just think you have some holes in you logic, it's nothing against you as a person.
X

sorry it wasnt directed at you,
but to answer your kind question ive pulled up some things ive said about this to clear up things for only YOU.

I SAID: ( FIRST conversasion (of this sort ever for me) )

the military never contacted me they dont do that.
I met a friend of a friend who came to visit on leave,
we hung out a few nights and went to clubs with other friends,
one night we were talking and ufo/aliens came up,
so to sum up a 4 hour conversasion,

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey Lizardsamok......I'm interested in your posts, and want to learn more about your experience....but when I try to go to the website you listed, it won't let me go past the first page.

Where else can I go to read about it?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For Lizzardsamok:

I have just send you an U2U concerning the picture deal.

You have also offered to draw more pics for "investigators" -

I would like an "aeroview" in order to get an impression of the distances Party House - Car - Cow - Cigarette Store. No artful details are necessary, and please post it to the thread when ready.

Also please correct your statements in regard to the car doors,

many thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by entiti
Hey Lizardsamok......I'm interested in your posts, and want to learn more about your experience....but when I try to go to the website you listed, it won't let me go past the first page.

Where else can I go to read about it?

im making a new site now at:
flying-serpents.com... -------full site
flying-serpents.com... -----my story

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've just gotten finished reading your account Lizardsamok.....and that was quite an experience! How do you feel about them? It doesn't sound like they were very aggresive....and surely if they wanted to harm you they could have. I'm pretty new on this subject....and I will read more into it, I'm just being inquisitive.I'm sure it scrared the hell out of you, as it would me. Do you feel that they are bad, or evil? What are your thoughts on these creatures?
btw, thanks for sharing the link

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They were BAD and hostile !
ive not posted everything that happened that day, some is to horrible and personal to allow public scrutiny,
If you read back thru all of it and ignore the insults of people youll see ive given hints
and my stance and opinion was officially "real bad beings" !
thats the whole point of telling you all of it in the first place....
to make you aware and ready with the correct info.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by popular mechanics
For Lizzardsamok:

I have just send you an U2U concerning the picture deal.

I would like an "aeroview" in order to get an impression of the distances Party House - Car - Cow - Cigarette Store. No artful details are necessary, and please post it to the thread when ready.

Also please correct your statements in regard to the car doors,

many thanks in advance!

aeroview, lol, ok
is that drawn or do you want the real pictures when i go there,
i cant get up that high with my camera tho, and planes arent cheap lol sorry
and the store is far maybe 5 mins away its a rural area.
house is far from end of driveway, its long, maybe 150 - 200 feet.

car doors, i did, so many sites ive gone thru its hard to update them all so i just got a real host and name for it, ill do it there and then.
@ flying-serpents.com...

i just had an idea,
ive made 3D maps for half life games i thought of re creating the whole thing in it, but only people with that game could see it.
on the up side you could shoot and kill the lizards. lol

is there a 3D program some one could give me or is free so i could make a model of the UFO and beings we saw? that every one could see in 3D?

i made a flash simulation of what we saw it do to the cow on site now, maybe ill do the whole story in a video, that would take awhile....

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

aeroview, lol, ok
is that drawn or do you want the real pictures when i go there,
i cant get up that high with my camera tho, and planes arent cheap lol sorry
and the store is far maybe 5 mins away its a rural area.
house is far from end of driveway, its long, maybe 150 - 200 feet.

Just a rough map with a rough estimate of the distances between House, Car, Cow and store.

car doors, i did, so many sites ive gone thru its hard to update them all so i just got a real host and name for it, ill do it there and then.

Last time I looked at one of your sites, the statements were still conflicting.

Just please answer:
Were the doors open or closed ? Before, or after the abduction?

[edit on 5-3-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Just a rough map with a rough estimate of the distances between House, Car, Cow and store.

Just please answer:
Were the doors open or closed ? Before, or after the abduction?

doors were open before it, and closed after it happened.
open because we were fleeing to car and getting in right when the beam hit us, before we could squat in the car, our hands were on door and roof.
but after the doors were closed and we were 15 feet away from car!

its kinda funny for me to look back on that part,
when we approached the cow as it was cutting it up in air,
we were going to pull it down,
as we walked up only a few feet,
the beam stopped , the cow fell, and we looked at each other turned around and hauled much azz back to the car without so much as a word!
we opened the doors and as we started to get in the UFO moved over us,
and beam came down, bam
frozen, helpless, frozen in our current positions,
then started to accend........we started to scream thinking for one the tentacle was going to come down on us like that cow we just saw.
but note the car did NOT rise with us, just US!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

doors were open before it, and closed after it happened.
open because we were fleeing to car and getting in right when the beam hit us (...)

Then how could the car doors catch your, and also your friend's attention afterwards?

You both had no recollection of the UFO event at that point, so you should have expected closed doors.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lizards Amok, your conversation with said navy dude itself was very suspicous.

Just the existance, and claiming that 57 spieces are on earth, would not be something any genuine black ops would disclose to some casual stranger in a bar.

Nor would the confirmation of reptilians existance also be discussed, as this information in itself would be highly classified.

I still say your meeting with MR Navy is highly suspect, and it sounds like he was having a joke at your expense.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

After reading further, I have one BIG problem with this story.

Its the part about some unamed black ops just telling you, in a bar, a stranger, deep dark secrets about secret bases, aliens ect, and things that should be classified way above top secret.
(...)
I still say your meeting with MR Navy is highly suspect, and it sounds like he was having a joke at your expense.

From what I've read about UFO conspiracies so far, the "black ops" seem to spill the beans quite frequently ...

but "Mr.Navy" is still an exception, since he revealed his secret occupation just by the way- when Lizzardsamok was curious what his job was:

(...) any way at this high top in bar us 3 were sitting talking the other man was an older gentleman maybe 55, he was a date of girl who lived next door to my friends, i asked him what he did,
he said carreer navy and started to speak of his black involvment over time,
so i took the oppertunity to ask him the question (...)

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not really.

Black ops do on ocasion come out with some piece of info, sometimes leaking it. But usually, it is to someone they trust, or, they might be persuaded by a good UFO researcher.

They do NOT simply bable things randomly to people in bar rooms. Hell, most of the time their own families never eben know.

But black ops do not routiniely openly spill the beans. Its more often they will make cryptic refrences on certain projects, or leak something from the shadows and inform a person on where to look.

Its actually very rare when anyone from black projects, ANY black projects, to come out and say anything at all until it becomes declassified.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They do NOT simply bable things randomly to people in bar rooms.

Its actually very rare when anyone from black projects, ANY black projects, to come out and say anything at all (...)

Actually, I agree with you .

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I went to his homepage and found many holes in his story. Mind you these are his statements and he probably won't answer to them, not taking from things he has said in the forum per say.

1) "myself and my best friend were in Kissimee Fla, 1995 at another friends house about to enter the car to leave at dusk about 7pm est end of summer maybe August."
----- What I'd like to point out is that this friends house is near a farm, has cattle and probably a relatively quiet area.

2) The cow in his drawing is a Bull according to the picture. Also appears that they are on the same side of the fense as the bull #s.
--- This 'cow' has made no movements to get away from this thing zipping around overhead, before it was 'paralized'.

3) It's stated that it "it moved 3 times 4 if you count it moveing over us"
-- This cow or these boys showed no fear of this thing overhead.

4) The cow screeeeeamin in pain, so he and his friend "we started jumping up and down in excitment as to what we were witnessing."
--- You can't believe that anybody, I mean anybody sane, would show excitement when another being is being tortured. But these two did.

Now here's the kicker:
5) "( then cause the cow kept screaming we walked over to it to help it by instinct not even considering what was above it).
-- Then the 'ship' zippes over to them and zappes them with the paralizing beam. So now they can't move, not even their eyes, but you have to be able to move your jaws, tongue and lungs if you want to scream. Also note that they "WALKED" not inched, not went a few steps, went a little distance.

6) "(we could scream though and both of our hands were touching the car here , if i could of got in i would have, belive me)"
++++ They had gone over to assist the cow, gotten the attention of the spaceship, seconds later they are paralized.

YOU RUSHED OUT TO THE COW. HOW DID YOUR HANDS GET ON THE CAR?

7) "we were on 2 clear tables- 2 foot by 5 foot (sorry no probes - lol) and were paralysed from the neck down."
-- one of the tables in the picture appears to block out the legs of one of the drawings.
-- the "sorry no probes - lol" portion of this does not co-incide with other posts of his, where he alludes to being 'mutulated'

8) "I did not see any seats only our 2 beds."
--- You are lying on a clear table and reference it as a "bed".

9) "I then looked left and saw the scientist on right.( I say this as his uniform was same but had a white overcoat like a doctor or scientist would wear with tail on the back like a tuxedo tail, split in two. his little tail stuck thru and tails of coat went around it.)
---In his picture, the scientist is NOT wearnig a tuxedo like apron.

10) "(I'll speculate here that most people fear them as my friend with me did...."
---- The same friend that showed the same excitement, screeeeeamed in unison with, but now is different in reactions.

11) "He said he" woke up and saw the scientist doing something like touching me with something at which point i was imeadiatlly unconscience".
--- when giving an account, symantics matter. Notice that he is quoting his friend, yet talks of himself in third person.

12) "we never saw them leave ! they just left us two humans standing near original spot they took us from, but 12- 15 away from where we were,
the car doors that were open were now closed and we did not close them. "
-- The question of "Where" were you standing, next to the car or over by the screeeeeaming cow?

13) "the car doors that were open were now closed and we did not close them. " AND "We went to the car and had no recalection of why we were standing there and why it was dark and why cars doors were open and why we were so far from car."
-- Opened, closed, opened the story has changed.

14) "at another friends house"
and
"so we looked at the time and it had been near 2 hours since we left the house ! when we got back our other friends (like 6 people) were there waiting for us as we appearentlly FORGOT THIER CIGARETTES "
-------Somebody WAS home, they would have heard the following screams of the cow and the boys. Especially if it was as defening as he has said.

15) "when i said ive decided to call police to report it !they then belived we were not joking around with them, but didnt want us to ruin the party....."
--- He has stated that this happened when he was 18, with the party now going well, if the cops had come all was 'ruined'.
[I will wager a dollar that there was underage drinking going on and they (he and his friend) were on a beer/cig run. ]

16) "The next few days went by and i found a triangular shaped what looked like a burn mark on my back and inner thigh"
--- in this forum he had called them scars.

17) "If you think im crazy i dont blame you im not writing this to convince anybody..."
-- You aren't trying to convince anybody?

18) "If your : Christian:..."
--- you know the Bible calls Satan a serpent.

19) "Names people call them: ( I call them lizards,reptoids,saurian or flying serpents )"
-- I'll call them imaginary, until something produced from this story shows up. A sheriffs report of the mutulated cow, something from the farmer, even one of his 7 friends at the party.

And as far as having someone else pay for your psychotherapy, lie detector test or any other therapy, remember what you stated:
20) "we both feared a quarentine law , jail , or worse.
not to mention the padded wall senario ?"

So to those who believe this, sorry but somebody had to look at the facts.
Tuatara

ps. I've emailed the director of the UFO Site you mentioned, I'll see and post what he says.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Tuatara]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Just the existance, and claiming that 57 spieces are on earth, would not be something any genuine black ops would disclose to some casual stranger in a bar.

obviouslly you missed the ENTIRE post above the guy in bar DID not disclose that to me,
if your going to critique my story at least know what your talking about and get the facts right!
and for your information even the disclosure project video even says 57 and that was 4 years ago so add them to your LIARS/CRAZY list . pssssh
DENY IGNORANCE

Originally posted by Tuatara
1)
----- What I'd like to point out is that this friends house is near a farm, has cattle and probably a relatively quiet area.

yes next to a guys pasture, they had horses and cows,
so whats so wrong about that?

2) The cow in his drawing is a Bull according to the picture. Also appears that they are on the same side of the fense as the bull #s.
--- This 'cow' has made no movements to get away from this thing zipping around overhead, before it was 'paralized'.

i have no idea what the cows freaking gender is,
and we are not on same side as fence thats clear in picture i dont know how you came up with that....
cow made no movements to get away, and you couldnt escape this thing it moves in the blink of an eye!

3) It's stated that it "it moved 3 times 4 if you count it moveing over us"
-- This cow or these boys showed no fear of this thing overhead.

no we were in awe and shock, the first 3 movements happened in seconds
so whats so wrong about that?

4) The cow screeeeeamin in pain, so he and his friend "we started jumping up and down in excitment as to what we were witnessing."
--- You can't believe that anybody, I mean anybody sane, would show excitement when another being is being tortured. But these two did.

for your information if you read properly you'd notice we laughed before it screamed then stopped as it was ,
if your going to critique my story at least know what your talking about and get the facts right!

Now here's the kicker:
5) "( then cause the cow kept screaming we walked over to it to help it by instinct not even considering what was above it).
-- Then the 'ship' zippes over to them and zappes them with the paralizing beam. So now they can't move, not even their eyes, but you have to be able to move your jaws, tongue and lungs if you want to scream. Also note that they "WALKED" not inched, not went a few steps, went a little distance.

again you misconstrue and add things i never said,
i hate when you people do that.
i never said anything about able to move eyes or not, but to answer that we could.
and we walked up to cow before the beam was on us, get it right , boy!

6) "(we could scream though and both of our hands were touching the car here , if i could of got in i would have, belive me)"
++++ They had gone over to assist the cow, gotten the attention of the spaceship, seconds later they are paralized.

YOU RUSHED OUT TO THE COW. HOW DID YOUR HANDS GET ON THE CAR?

this was fully covered just a couple posts ago im not going to repeat it for you 4 times because you cant read properlly or thoroughly!

7) "we were on 2 clear tables- 2 foot by 5 foot (sorry no probes - lol) and were paralysed from the neck down."
-- one of the tables in the picture appears to block out the legs of one of the drawings.
-- the "sorry no probes - lol" portion of this does not co-incide with other posts of his, where he alludes to being 'mutulated'

oh i said i was mutalated huh, find where i said i was MUTALATED.

8) "I did not see any seats only our 2 beds."
--- You are lying on a clear table and reference it as a "bed".

i drew it, there should be no question. no seats.

9) "I then looked left and saw the scientist on right.( I say this as his uniform was same but had a white overcoat like a doctor or scientist would wear with tail on the back like a tuxedo tail, split in two. his little tail stuck thru and tails of coat went around it.)
---In his picture, the scientist is NOT wearnig a tuxedo like apron.

again that was covered, try reading previous posts.

10) "(I'll speculate here that most people fear them as my friend with me did...."
---- The same friend that showed the same excitement, screeeeeamed in unison with, but now is different in reactions.

how is what different? i missed the question?

11) "He said he" woke up and saw the scientist doing something like touching me with something at which point i was imeadiatlly unconscience".
--- when giving an account, symantics matter. Notice that he is quoting his friend, yet talks of himself in third person.

"I" is not third person FYI,

12) "we never saw them leave ! they just left us two humans standing near original spot they took us from, but 12- 15 away from where we were,
the car doors that were open were now closed and we did not close them. "
-- The question of "Where" were you standing, next to the car or over by the screeeeeaming cow?

further from cow then car.

13) "the car doors that were open were now closed and we did not close them. " AND "We went to the car and had no recalection of why we were standing there and why it was dark and why cars doors were open and why we were so far from car."
-- Opened, closed, opened the story has changed.

no that was covered try reading again, you should read all the posts then ask questions,,.....it gets old answering questions 20 times.....

14) "at another friends house"
and
"so we looked at the time and it had been near 2 hours since we left the house ! when we got back our other friends (like 6 people) were there waiting for us as we appearentlly FORGOT THIER CIGARETTES "
-------Somebody WAS home, they would have heard the following screams of the cow and the boys. Especially if it was as defening as he has said.

no ,they had music on and you assume their house is like yours or something,
the drive way was very long , the house was on other end of drive way from were we were at car.
if you imply they should of heard it, you would be wrong.

15) "when i said ive decided to call police to report it !they then belived we were not joking around with them, but didnt want us to ruin the party....."
--- He has stated that this happened when he was 18, with the party now going well, if the cops had come all was 'ruined'.
[I will wager a dollar that there was underage drinking going on and they (he and his friend) were on a beer/cig run. ]

i was 21, you non reading _______
and you would wager wrong about that beer run thing , i didnt know the younger ones inside as ive stated before as well.

16) "The next few days went by and i found a triangular shaped what looked like a burn mark on my back and inner thigh"
--- in this forum he had called them scars.

oh you think a burn cant scar you ? again your wrong!

17) "If you think im crazy i dont blame you im not writing this to convince anybody..."
-- You aren't trying to convince anybody?

no , but i wont have people like you get away clean with calling me a liar or ridiculing what i say or twisting my statements to others!

18) "If your : Christian:..."
--- you know the Bible calls Satan a serpent.

yes i know ive written posts covering that subject extensively.
the devil is also called a DRAGON
and satan just means an accuser, any one can be satan,
so at least know what your talking about and get the facts right!

19) "Names people call them: ( I call them lizards,reptoids,saurian or flying serpents )"
-- I'll call them imaginary, until something produced from this story shows up. A sheriffs report of the mutulated cow, something from the farmer, even one of his 7 friends at the party.

whatever, i could care less , just dont say im lying and wait for the images.

And as far as having someone else pay for your psychotherapy, lie detector test or any other therapy, remember what you stated:
20) "we both feared a quarentine law , jail , or worse.
not to mention the padded wall senario ?"

yep, yet im trying still to tell others...

So to those who believe this, sorry but somebody had to look at the facts.
Tuatara

yeah, obviouslly you missed most of them!!!!!!!!

ps. I've emailed the director of the UFO Site you mentioned, I'll see and post what he says.

I welcome it.....
but he probably will say he doesnt make judgements just documents sightings not abductions!

PLEASE NOTE:
you were INCORRECT in 9 of 20 questions and statements you said i allegedly said but did not.

i was being nice answering your questions ,DO NOT EVER post 20 questions again at once!
i will not play 20 questions ,.........try 5 at a time.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Then how could the car doors catch your, and also your friend's attention afterwards?

my very second sentence of story was:
"at another friends house about to enter car to leave" ,

we just noticed it along with the other things as it began to come back to us in a minute or two after we were left standing there read below.

You both had no recollection of the UFO event at that point, so you should have expected closed doors.

Thats not entirely correct.

I wrote this whole section on it at end i guess you guys missed that too.

End Result:
We went to the car and had no recalection of why we were standing there and why it was dark and why cars doors were closed and why we were so far from car.

then I remembered the UFO and asked him(my friend) if he did he said "yes" then "asked me if my leg was ok".
I felt the back of my right leg and lifted up the pant leg, no pain a little redness there.
then we remembered the lizards and the cow and all...
we looked over the fence where the cow was and low and behold a dead cow.
then this is strange to me but also funny, we both then remembered needing cigarettes which is why we left the house in the first place.

AS you can see I already answered that in detail ....

and i wish you all would remember i wrote that all in the same amount of time as any one of my posts on here in reply, less than an hour, probably 45 mins.
the first day i re-wrote it for INSTAR,
as my first story was basicaly a paragraph citing what i thought was important details only, just a summery,
she asked me to write everything I and we could remember and to write it as i saw it and as it happened, so i did.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

why do you need to defend him ?

Yea why would i need to defend him? Im not defending him im giving my opinion on the matter.

why do you need to attack him ? you do not know him , you cant say 100% if he is telling lies yet you act as if you know its all lies and attack him ?

I could ask the skeptics the same question...!

Exactly nobody here knows wether its truth or lies but they act as if they know for sure. Your right acidhead ive got no way of knowing that hes telling the truth but then again ive got no way of telling that hes lying, so it would be stupid for me to say i believe the story, all im saying is that i havent had much reason to assume its bs.

no he isnt , he is attacking people , calling us dickheads because we dont all bow down and accept some story on a forum ?

No im not calling you dickheads because you dont believe his story, everyone has their opinion, im calling you dickheads because your all looking for a way to prove him wrong and he gives you the mother of all opportunities to do it by watching him take a lie detector test but nobody takes that opportunity.

grow up , just because 1 person agrees with you blindly does not make you correct or truthfull

Im not blindly agreeing to the story but im not blindly disagreeing with it either.

why dont you meet with dr's , psychiatrists , hypnotists , "marriage guidence councellers"

Yea lizzardsamok go see some marriage guidence councellers theyll straighten this whole thing out.

Acidhead, obviously you haven't looked at the amazing drawings of the ufo and the lizzard men which clearly validate his story. It's impossible for someone to just make something like that up.

Hahaha so your trying to say he made all this up from scratch? Mother of god hed have to have a pretty intense imagination. If i was to say he made it up id say he researched info that was already on the internet about reptilians then took it from there, but you actually think he invented it from scratch and then just by coincidence it happens to be pretty much like all the other abduction reports out there on the internet.

you have a good point mpeak - i am now a believer /sarcasm

Good one acidhead i nearly pissed my pants at that one. Maybe i should put /sarcasm just incase some idiots dont catch that part.

NO HES saying stop attacking me with the same things that ive already answered and lets move on.

Thats exactly what im saying and what better way to move on that to get some solid proof with a lie detector.

i think i would be banned for putting my thoughts about you on here

Well then make yourself a new name and post your thoughts.

where ? your 8 years research involves chatting to some "army guy" and reading hippy spiritual sites on the net ? i can do that in a day thanks

Yea lizzardsamok do what the man says and put all your 8 years research into a single post

so i need to grow up? because i wish smart people on ATS?
you are beyond my help.....

you class smart ones as people who will lapdog you - there is a difference

What exactly do you mean by lapdog?

you mean you have no research - typical excuse - what is the point of this then ? you are here warning us of the threat of lizards , you tell us about your lil abduction and then refuse to share info that you say you have obtained over the years apart from a few scabby little websites of no credibility ? attention whore ?

What exactly is the point of you being here then? You got nothing better to do than to sit around on your computer trying to stop people who have a story telling it?

yes i do , because the sources that say china exist are alot more credible than some attention seeking , dummy spitting forum whore on an annonymous website

Acidhead your a joke, you really think this guys looking for attention? To even think like that just shows how fu**ed you are, the reason you think hes looking for attention is cuz your trying to think of every little reason why "you" would make up a story like this and you just told us the getting attention is one of them. Do your self a favour and see a psychiatrist or go out and get yourself some real attention.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join