It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
um hate to break the news to ya, but the reptoids smelled of sulfur, so they came from underground and they were real bad not good.

I just love how poeple judge things theyve never seen as if they knew....
here an updated site with cow simultion on it.
more coming...
www.geocities.com...

VERTU
Lizzardsamok was never abducted by the Reptilians

who the h_ll are you to tell me or anyone what happened in my own life,
you dont even know me!
so dont speak oppinions or lies in my name thank you very much!

[edit on 1-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is so incredible! I've been told of them but reading it is --- overwhelming.
how old were you when this happened?
Where's your buddy? how's he doing?
Any side effects? powers bestowed stuff?
how long were you aware of those lizards, awake that is?

Just feeling like flooding you with questions, sorry if its to much or personal. I'm just trying to figure what's this all about.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
who the h_ll are you to tell me or anyone what happened in my own life,
you dont even know me!
so dont speak oppinions or lies in my name thank you very much!

I know you better than you think! Capische?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
But I've looked closely into this persons story and i've found some very interesting facts.
1) His total experience onboard the "ship" only lasted about a minute. From the time he became conscious (opened his eyes) to when the 'scientist' lizard zapped him was very very short. So, justwondering there's your answer. Add to this fact that it happened to him 10 yrs Ago!!!

And all of the knowledge he gained and knows was done so in a 'hasty' combatitive setting. specifics- the logo, the eye shape, the scientist with the apron (which is not depicted in his drawing), the

2) his other sites account- He tells of all the knowledge gained but still hadn't had the experience.

3) He can provide no proof.

4) He claims there are caste of lizards- scientist and warrior (and the darker is more warrior like)

5) Too detailed. To mention that he noticed the car doors were closed after the experience - OF BEING ABDUCTED- he had the ability to notice the doors were closed.

Again I say, fraud.
Tuatara

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
Again I say, fraud.
Tuatara

Personally I don't claim that he is a hoaxer. I know about his Reptilian encounter, but it has nothing to do with abductions, however his dreams seem to be realistic.

His house is invaded, and so is his office. That is fact. Completing all this with a nice little story, he may get help from those who are experts in it. But showing extreme hatred towards the Reptilians is the biggest mistake he can produce.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
I'm betting that these weren't the subterranean reptoids. From most things I've read about them, the subterranean reptoids don't abduct people. They have no interest in doing so.

That said, the similarities between these reptoids and the subterranean reptoids could easily fool a person.

Tell me about it. I'm always getting them mixed up.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Tuatara
Again I say, fraud.
Tuatara

His house is invaded, and so is his office. That is fact. Completing all this with a nice little story, he may get help from those who are experts in it. But showing extreme hatred towards the Reptilians is the biggest mistake he can produce.

I never said anything about them in a house or office......keep twisting my words and facts vertu.......

and to the other guy , whatever,
like remembering the car doors were open is somehow outragous to you?
and the 2 minute experience was what i publicly shared there was more than that the second time i woke up!
but that info is not for the likes of any of you so far......
2 minutes can be a long time to look around........
10 years like my memory of that would go away ,lol
i can rember the first time i got laid too pal and it was longer and less spectacular than that PAL.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwondering
This is so incredible! I've been told of them but reading it is --- overwhelming.
how old were you when this happened?
Where's your buddy? how's he doing?
Any side effects? powers bestowed stuff?
how long were you aware of those lizards, awake that is?

dunno he moved, not good last time we spoke
no powers, lol just bad dreams and sleep problems
2 min first time i woke up 4-5 min second time. so 7 mins tops.
no problem email me or yahoo.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I never said anything about them in a house or office......keep twisting my words and facts vertu.......

Just because you are posting on a forum without a face? Do you really think that you are safe to write stories with partial truth? I know what's the deal, and those influencing you are my friends. They are watching you and perhaps they are laughing while you try to be "so friendly" to them.

But for the record: why is all this struggling? They don't hate you, in fact they care for you more than anybody has done that for you in your life. You are willing to see the outcome, but please watch what you are doing (and thinking), because they don't deserve any hatred from you!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

where did you get house and office shows you never read it,lol

Just because you are posting on a forum without a face? Do you really think that you are safe to write stories with partial truth? I know what's the deal, and those influencing you are my friends. They are watching you and perhaps they are laughing while you try to be "so friendly" to them.

Oh partial truth huh?
which part is true and which is not true mr expert on my life?

But for the record: why is all this struggling? They don't hate you, in fact they care for you more than anybody has done that for you in your life. You are willing to see the outcome, but please watch what you are doing (and thinking), because they don't deserve any hatred from you!

you would hate them too if you knew the rest so i laugh in your face sir! HA
youve never even seen one but claim expert, ha
your so off base its not funny...........
and your getting ignored soon i can feel it.....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

um hate to break the news to ya, but the reptoids smelled of sulfur, so they came from underground and they were real bad not good.

I just love how poeple judge things theyve never seen as if they knew....
here an updated site with cow simultion on it.
more coming...
So wait, without evidence, you automatically assume that the smell of sulphur means they came from the underground, our underground?! And you're calling me prejudiced? You're kidding right? Is that the only evidence that you have to support the theory that they came from the underground? If that's it, I don't buy it.

That'd be like seeing a black person and asking him where in Africa he comes from.

[edit on 3/1/2005 by supercheetah]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thats not all thank you very much,

and even if it was thats better than you>
> a person who claims reptoids are good
from 1 story out of many on web 95% of which say they are bad as a general description!
furthermore ,youve never had a personal experience to base anything on, correct?

How do you know where they live and if they are good, ha you know nothing about this so you shouldnt speak as you do.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

How do you know where they live and if they are good, ha you know nothing about this so you shouldnt speak as you do.

You are just playing a game here. Your story is fishy anyway, it doesn't make sense. However, you are in contact with Reptilians, but you have never seen one in real life.

This is why you are so much concerned of Reptilians, this is why most of your threads are related to Reptilians. It is because you are aware of their presence in your house. But you are just have too little mind to be abducted for any reason, you are being under surveillance for a different reason. It has nothing to do with your great mental capabilities!!
:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Explain this.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Explain this.

There are way too many explanations already, I don't think I must start all over again.
Or do I?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You are just playing a game here.

OH just what game is that?

Your story it doesn't make sense. However, you are in contact with Reptilians, but you have never seen one in real life.

NOT IN CONTACT we dont play golf! ,OH yes i did PAL, and dont tell me what i did or didnt do from a screen miles away , you never met me,you dont even know who i am yet you make judgements to get a rise out of me.
I have offered much to backup my story and offer permission for any testing for validity,
you offer oppinions based on NOTHING but your propaganda and BLIND speculation!
SO PUT UP OR SHUTUP !
Im sick of you people calling me a liar.

This is why you are so much concerned of Reptilians, this is why most of your threads are related to Reptilians. It is because you are aware of their presence in your house.

Ah sorry buddy second time i say never in a house anytime,
i wish one would come one day ID KILL IT, hang it on my wall!

IF most of my threads are related to Reptilians its why im here buddy!

Most of your threads are related to Reptilians whats your reason i emplore you ?
where did your alleged vast Knowledge come from ?

----> But you are just have too little mind

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

OH just what game is that?

Just imagine that I'm recieving tons of U2Us regarding your fake abductions and your story filled with hoax. Too many genuine ATSers are aware of those interesting things going on around you.

OH yes i did PAL, and dont tell me what i did or didnt do from a screen miles away , you never met me,you dont even know who i am yet you make judgements to get a rise out of me.

Just because your simple mind cannot comprehend anything around you, doesn't mean that you are better. What makes you think that I have never met you? Who told you that?! How do you think that I don't know you? Well, I guess you are the most interested in the "how to". But I tell you, I know what you are thinking, and it has nothing to do with anything you write.

I have offered much to backup my story and offer permission for any testing for validity,
you offer oppinions based on NOTHING but your propaganda and BLIND speculation!
SO PUT UP OR SHUTUP !

Another lovely trick to retrieve informations that you are restricted to access. You did not prove to be reasonable for any explanation so far!

Im sick of you people calling me a liar.

I know you are...

i wish one would come one day ID KILL IT, hang it on my wall!
IF most of my threads are related to Reptilians its why im here buddy

They know that very well. And they should treat you the same way as you do. Yet if you ask for help, they come and do them for you. And what do they recieve from you? Hatred and hostility!! Very good.

where did your alleged vast Knowledge come from ?
speaking of small minds you should become a writter, great sentence, lol

Because I know what concerns you the most!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Your ORIGINAL story did NOT have two awakenings!!!

Your STORY is a FRAUD! YOUR original STORY did NOT say you WOKE up TWO times!!!! I know I have re-read it! Now you are saying you did, fight back and loose on this point please.

Or the ability to observe so much within the circumstances (TOTALLY BEWILDERING!) to make such precise determinations.

YOUR TALE provides NO EVIDENCE.

YOUR Heartbeat must be getting faster, for which you WARN us against the reptillians with the LOGO but you FAIL to tell us how to fight them. But please do or say something worth while.

You were 21, then 31 now (maybe a bit older), which means that the drinking age was 21 (changed back around '82). So there is a GREAT possibility that you and your friend were out in a field somewhere drinking. BY THE WAY, WHERE DID THIS TAKE PLACE

What's even funnier, you answer on other threads as if you are some expert, concerning ALIENS and BIBLE Verses (which you use quite often).

So, provide something of value.
Tuataras Third Eye

ps. I'm enjoying questioning you.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Tuatara]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
this is a pointless exercise

im still waiting for some of the 8 years of research that he done to be presented

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What are you a psychologist or something? You dont know the guy personally but still you act like your his mother.

Just because you are posting on a forum without a face? Do you really think that you are safe to write stories with partial truth?

If hes talking shiet like most people here think then who would he be in danger of?

I know what's the deal, and those influencing you are my friends. They are watching you and perhaps they are laughing while you try to be "so friendly" to them.

So who are those influencing him, the aliens that abducted him? If your saying your friends with them then your obviously a nutjob my friend.

Vertu you talk like your an expert on the subject, are you just interested in it or have you seen it for yourself?

you would hate them too if you knew the rest so i laugh in your face sir!

I can see you have your reasons for hating these boys so why dont you just tell everyone what that reason is who gives a flying **** what anyone here thinks about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join