It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
Absurdly enough certain moderators even belive i wrote down and posted my story for attention..... this is truly sad. IMHO

So do you have something to add before this thread is closed? Nothing has been gained by this but attention gathering posts. I told you that LA.

Your move.

I'm not joking LA, this is the 2nd thread like this.

A 3rd will be just trashed. Like that needs an explaination. Sheesh.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Quote from your experience:
“He and I met in middle scientist was to my left front side.
We both assumed the fighting position. (Both arms and hands upward guarding face and spreading apart of legs slightly) - (hands open for him , hands closed in fist for me)
We then stare at each other locked in eye contact for about 4 seconds. ( like you would size up an opponent)”

I’m not sure if this would have made a difference or not but I’ve read somewhere, I think it may have been in Branton's book about the Dulce Base/Dulce Papers, Ill try to dig it up, but it gave a list of things to do when you encounter a reptilian. I’m sure its easier said than done but the author mentioned you should stand face to face with them as you did, always make eye contact with them and should have your hands by your side palms open facing him. I guess that is a non-confrontational pose and elicits a peaceful gesture. The article also said never turn your back on them because there predatory instinct will take over which you did.
I will try to find where I read that.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

As far as military ive already said what you should do!

I must've missed it, what was it?

Please dont say giant lizards you add disinformation to my story!
say 5 foot tall , as giant is a relative term.

Yes, giant is a relative term, and a 5 foot lizzard is pretty gigantic, relative to most lizards. Of course, komodo dragons are monitor lizards, and they're sometimes 10 feet long. Relative to the average lizard, they're gigantic. I see no reason to call them 'raptors', since they don't sound 'raptorlie' at all, seeing as how they are not birds. And the usage of 'raptor' for certain types of dinosaur, well, i find it annoying, personally, and don't like to use it.

thanks for admitting after all you work to poke holes in my story you failed to find an incorrect statement or contradiction.

In case you failed to notice, I was not trying to find 'incorrect' statements or contradictions. I was talking to you and others about the story. It doesn't matter that it wasn't fawning over you and your story, its hardly relevant that I am sceptical about your story of fighting with giant lizard men.

and please keep in mind im not an english major nor a professional writter, i mearly wanted to tell the public anonymously and put it on paper for all to see, something that has been denied them till now!

she belived my story 100%!

Thats nice.

Funny thing nygdan, she never once thought i was insane as you do,

I didn't, at least, start out by saying you were insane, but I couldnt' really care less if some 'top expert in cattle mutilation' thinks you are, or aren't, sane.

, its a shame when they finally get some real info from a real abductee they fail to recognise it when its right here in front of them

Its hardly a shame, its a credit to ATS if people don't uncritically accept your annonymous story as true. There is nothing particularly 'truthful' about any aspect of your story. It might be 100 percent absoulutely literally true, but that hardly means that a story of it will be 'obviously true'.

and one willing to explain the most taboo of secrets of the gods

The whole 'double egg brain in a jar' thing is the most taboo secret of the gods? How did the people who told you this find it out themselves?

wake up people or die ignorant.

Seems more like you are the one who will die in ignorance.

what out of all this is the hardest to belive

The entire thing. I find nothing in the story 'on the face' beleivable, as far as the tentacled spaceship slicing up cows or the lizard-men operating it. I'm not saying its immposible, I'm not saying it didn't happen. But I'd personally need a little more than someone saying it happpened to beleive it happened. I think thats fair.

for you and what is the most interesting

The whole thing is interesting. I find the behaviour of the reptilians, and the way that you 'assume/recognize/project' emotions and states onto/from them 'smacks' of story, rather than reporting. But I find the whole thing intruiging.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more about how the military-government contacted you and how they even know about you and what they told you. I'd also like to hear about more experiences with the reptilian-men if you ran into them again.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
I guess that is a non-confrontational pose and elicits a peaceful gesture. The article also said never turn your back on them because there predatory instinct will take over which you did.
I will try to find where I read that.

I would be twice as aggressive if i saw them again!

Its like a terrorist, lets say you got kiddnapped by one for first time,
at first you might assume they are friendly then you would soon know they are not!
the next time you saw them you would be twice as hostile towards them....
you would not care to ask how they are feeling, lol.....you see....
you would even try to kill one at first site before they could kiddnapp you again....
now after that kiddnapping have some people make comments to you about how the terrorists are really your friends and you should not hate them...... absurd!
So i say to you kill them at first site if you ever see one with a "flying serpent logo". those were the terrorists i saw.
------------------------------------------------------------

nygdan
Anyway, I'd like to hear more about how the military-government contacted you and how they even know about you and what they told you. I'd also like to hear about more experiences with the reptilian-men if you ran into them again

the military never contacted me they dont do that.
I met a friend of a friend who came to visit on leave,
we hung out a few nights and went to clubs with other friends,
one night we were talking and ufo/aliens came up,
so to sum up a 4 hour conversasion,
i told him my event he told me his and was reluctant at first to give the info,
he did so only because i already knew of reptoids and needed some real answers.... so thru the years ive found others in militar claiming they had black dealings so to test them i ask them this....
do you know of the lizards?
every one i asked at least knew of them and their existence the ones higher up know more than that.
all of them seem to say same thing to me somewhere in conversasion which is,
what can you do or what are you going to do about it?
that bothers me personally when they say that.

so nygdan just go and find a black/secret military guy somewhere and ask him about the lizards even some normal military heard things about them .
dont ask if they exist or they will know you dont know!
just say you know they exist and want info on them.
If you yourself dont KNOW they will not tell you.
but if you can, ask someone close to you that you trust, so when they tell you, you dont treat them like youve treated me, they might beat your a-s for it actually, im sure they would if you called them liars or crazy.

as far as further contact with reptoids, i have fortunatly not had any since!
If i did one of us would be dead, i would not hesitate to kill one wearing the flying serpent logo at first site....by whatever means i had.

I do not wish to kill all reptoids!
just those wearing that flying serpent logo, as i know what they are capaple of and owe them some payback.
so im not a reptoid hater in general,
however i would watch every being of that species very very closely.

and how could you not care about a very credable investagators 30 years of evidence and firsthand accounts!
you say you want more proof then my story yet DONT CARE when its given to you...... how conveinent of you.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lazzard.Even if these beings really did do this to you,dont you think you would be under heavy monitering?They would not take a risk just by assualting you then leaving you back to your life.

Chances are if this really did happen,you wouldnt be posting messages like this because they just wouldnt allow you.Since you discribe these beings as been intelligent,they would not take a risk of you report this,especially to UFO researchers and many who just take an interest.The way these beings also went about attacking you and you surviving,it seems unlikely.As you discribed,they are intelligent beings,and if they attacked you,the chances were to kill you rather than scare you.You cannot fake your own death,you cannot escape from them.You would of been dead by now.

The thing i find most strange is the fact of how you discribed these beings.They have no advance technologies whatso ever.All i can picture so far is a pair of naked 5-6foot lizzard humoid beings chasing you like a pack of monkeys and hounding you like dogs,These do not seem like intellligent aliens beings lizzard,it sounds like these are primitive,maby to the slightest intellignece of an apes lizzards.

Consider this,maby these are not ``aliens``as you discribed them.And as you said this happend 10years ago,you mind can alter a long way through that time.You might of heard this before but take it in consideration.Because at the end of the day lizzard,if you cant take critism and take it in consideration,you will not be taken seriously.

Reptillians are none existent in my opinion,there could be beings like them probably lightyears away who do not know of us,but they are none existent.The reptillian story was made to convert us all from the greys and from something else.Dont be fooled.

by the way have you considered taking a lie detector test??It may not be %100 accurate,but it will give you an idea of your stories.Lie detectors can do more than just help open the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I met a friend of a friend who came to visit on leave,

But why do you accept this person's information, particularly wrt to the brains in space, as at all true? Or is that from another source?

If i did one of us would be dead, i would not hesitate to kill one wearing the flying serpent logo at first site

If thats been brought up before I must've missed it, whats the flying serpent logo and why is it signiifcant? Why are the ones wiht it bad? What ones don't have it?

blacksteel
y the way have you considered taking a lie detector test??

I think thats been covered tho. He doesn't want to take one, but will take any tests if someone else pays for them. Anyway, what would a lie detector test reveal? All they do is monitor physical stress and the like. The needles'd probably be jumping all over the place, considering that the alleged incident is wildly stressful.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
Lazzard.Even if these beings really did do this to you,dont you think you would be under heavy monitering?They would not take a risk just by assualting you then leaving you back to your life.

perhaps, and im still here.

Chances are if this really did happen,you wouldnt be posting messages like this because they just wouldnt allow you.Since you discribe these beings as been intelligent,they would not take a risk of you report this,especially to UFO researchers and many who just take an interest.The way these beings also went about attacking you and you surviving,it seems unlikely.As you discribed,they are intelligent beings,and if they attacked you,the chances were to kill you rather than scare you.You cannot fake your own death,you cannot escape from them.You would of been dead by now.

im still here.

The thing i find most strange is the fact of how you discribed these beings.They have no advance technologies whatso ever.All i can picture so far is a pair of naked 5-6foot lizzard humoid beings chasing you like a pack of monkeys and hounding you like dogs,These do not seem like intellligent aliens beings lizzard,it sounds like these are primitive,maby to the slightest intellignece of an apes lizzards.

you misunderstand alot of what i wrote, yes they have advanced tech!
yes i agree they are less advanced in emotional capacity and perhaps they are less mentally, just had more time to develop the tech.

Consider this,maby these are not ``aliens``as you discribed them.And as you said this happend 10years ago,you mind can alter a long way through that time.You might of heard this before but take it in consideration.Because at the end of the day lizzard,if you cant take critism and take it in consideration,you will not be taken seriously.

I even said myself i didnt see them as aliens persay but of SMART ANIMALS!

Reptillians are none existent in my opinion,there could be beings like them probably lightyears away who do not know of us,but they are none existent.The reptillian story was made to convert us all from the greys and from something else.Dont be fooled.

so to you they dont exsist yet do exist at some far part of galaxy?
thats contradictory sir.
and how do many people who never met and not even in same time frame all have same stories? let alone conspired to take info away from grey race lol sorry ridiculous imho.

by the way have you considered taking a lie detector test??It may not be %100 accurate,but it will give you an idea of your stories.Lie detectors can do more than just help open the truth.

i dont need a machine to tell me my own memories sir.
however to make others see that my memories are correct it would lend some assistance.
and ive offered many ,many, times to skeptics to put their money were there skeptisim is!
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!
I will take a lie detector test - if you pay
I will take a brain wave lie test - if you pay
I will anonymouslly go to a shrink- if you pay
I will take an mri if -you pay

Now what excuse have you?
Thats the best i can do , lets see your best....

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
But why do you accept this person's information, particularly wrt to the brains in space, as at all true? Or is that from another source?

same source, and i belive alot of what he said cause if he knew so many things and they were true then theres a great possibility the rest is true.

If i did one of us would be dead, i would not hesitate to kill one wearing the flying serpent logo at first site

If thats been brought up before I must've missed it, whats the flying serpent logo and why is it signiifcant? Why are the ones wiht it bad? What ones don't have it?

i heard from same source there are many factions and not all are as criminal as the ones i saw were.
but the flying serpent logo ones are the ones i dealt with personally,
and so it is them i have accusasion with.
(the lizard soldier had the logo on his uniform on the right hand side of front.)
im not going to condem all of their race untill they all prove they are deserved of it.
the factions i met were called by some "the fallen"or "saraphum" the "flying serpents" "flying firery serpents".
they left there positions off world to come and live here and to be criminals against their own laws. the gov calls them intergalactic criminals ill confirm that desription.

blacksteel
He doesn't want to take one, but will take any tests if someone else pays for them. .

i "NEVER" said i didnt want to take one !!!!!!
stop putting words in my mouth NYGDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is like the 5th time ive warned you, please stop....

I will GLADLY take any test to prove a skeptic wrong!
if he pays for it..........

Nygdan do you want me to draw the logo?

ATS please dont call me a "lizard" for shortening my name.
its" lizzards amok" it means lizards out of control,
i do not wish you calling me the very thing i hate, thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

GENIUS......

the sadest part of being abducted is thier is no gov number to call,
no private organization waiting to help you,
no doctor willing to belive you except to put you in a mental institution!
then the police , hah, well no luck im sure, but im not going....
then mufon might belive you but just files it.
then the internet were disbelivers scoff you then punish you for getting angry!
Im so done with the protocol here on EARTH towards this whole subject, most of them are still scoffing at the craft let alone the aliens themselves or their purpose with us....
the only ones who know and do anything is the gov but abductions still happen.......

so what advice do you have for me now sir?
[edit on 5-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

Perhaps this is why such abductions take place.

To show us the level of mistrust and arrogance in our society and the stupidity of people who care about and believe some fairytale about some dude getting nailed to a tree 2000 years ago than the fact that advanced civilizations are obviously amongst us and trying to prepare us to take our place in the universe.

Whatever that may be?...

If I were you I would look for the answers within myself rather than concerning myself with the viewpoints of a bunch of strangers.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde

Perhaps this is why such abductions take place.

To show us the level of mistrust and arrogance in our society and the stupidity of people who care about and believe some fairytale about some dude getting nailed to a tree 2000 years ago than the fact that advanced civilizations are obviously amongst us and trying to prepare us to take our place in the universe.

Whatever that may be?...

If I were you I would look for the answers within myself rather than concerning myself with the viewpoints of a bunch of strangers.

thanks for noticing that paragraph but i wrote that not genius FYI.
I have to care to do something about it!
ALL i can do is " MAKE THEM READY " the humans are my kind and worthy or not i will help them, first by making them aware of certain threats, then once they are something can be done in the open about it.

I feel like you do about the perceptions and attitudes towards ET and ufos in general, hopefully i will help to change that, and i have already to a few people so its already worth it....
they converted the worlds masses to christ thru violent force of a steel sword i will help to convert them to truth with facts and firsthand experiences.

since the first posting of this thread ive recieved many contacts and similar stories this has helped me emotionaly, i have also found out im becoming a teacher instead of a student.

so if there is a great day of judgement i can stand up tall and say i told them! i told them all !, i gave every one a chance to hear it and be aware regaurdless of the ridicule i recieved from it. i have the obligation to warn the others as a decent human being.

I feel that within 10 years the general public will know they are not the only intelligent life out there as it will be in their face on a daily basis as it is in mexico now! and perhaps 15 years before they are publicly told about the reptoids if they are lucky.
so when they are older they may look back and remember my oppinons and suggestions on them. and they will be more aware and less accepting of whatever they will say.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

you misunderstand alot of what i wrote, yes they have advanced tech!
yes i agree they are less advanced in emotional capacity and perhaps they are less mentally, just had more time to develop the tech.

I think lizzardsamok makes a good point here. Anything you don’t use you loose. If we don’t use things that are mental or physical we will loose them. I suspect this has happened to them. Now compound that by many generations maybe in hundreds or thousands. The more technology we use today the more dependant we become. IMO, more technology equals people that are less connected in a physical sense. Take this board for example, it allows us to access thousands of people. Now imagine it is all we have as a society for hundreds of years. We would forget how to physically interact with people.

Maybe they are more advanced but who is to say that there technology is what we should attain. We only think we are inferior because we compare ourselves to them. I would like to use their technology too. But maybe they are thinking the same thing about us. They have all this “technology” but maybe lack qualities that we have like compassion, emotional bonds, dreams, independent thought, speaking, eating pizza, laughing, bull#ting about nothing and reproducing. They are obviously interested in our “technology.” Why would they abduct us? I’m sorry people for going overboard.

Don’t be so quick to judge guys. We are all on the same team.

Lizzardsamok, it doesn’t matter if anyone believes you or not. You know what you know. I thank you for sharing, because it promotes thought.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
thanks bro....

I belive we are the "new models" in galaxy with more not less !
which may be partly why they take our genetic material.
insectoids were first then reptoids then mamaloids? in creation order.

im realising how much enochs story was like my own and that was our dawn of time! enoch was grandson of ADAM !

here it is more than 10,000 years later and still people cant accept it for the most part....lol

oh well maybe i should write a book or better yet inscribe it in stone to last like his....so people can still scoff 2000 years from now as a whole....lol

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

same source, and i belive alot of what he said cause if he knew so many things and they were true then theres a great possibility the rest is true.

So if i understand correctly, you have two basic sources of experience with these things. Your own abuction, and hte reports of a military person that you receved ina ~4hour conversation, which you feel is trustworthy because his story, where it would overlap with yours, agreed with it.

Why does this guy have 'knowledge' not normally meant for apes tho? His source was his own experiences or part of background information that the military gave him, as like, part of his training or something?

i "NEVER" said i didnt want to take one !!!!!!
stop putting words in my mouth NYGDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is like the 5th time ive warned you, please stop....

Goddamnit man, stop over reacting. If you want to take a lie dector test then take one. If you want to take it then you'd take it. You don't want to take it but you are willing to do so as a test for skeptics.

Nygdan do you want me to draw the logo?

No, you needn't go thru the effort. I don't expect to ever see it out side of your drawing.

I feel that within 10 years the general public will know they are not the only intelligent life out there as it will be in their face on a daily basis as it is in mexico now!

The sightings are more accepted in mexico than in the us or europe? And in particular the reptilian type? Why 10 years?

What happens for you if, in 10 years, nothing 'obvious' has happened? Are there any criteria that could fail to materialize that could convince you that your experience did not happen, or are others working against the reptilians?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

So if i understand correctly, you have two basic sources of experience with these things. Your own abuction, and hte reports of a military person that you receved ina ~4hour conversation, which you feel is trustworthy because his story, where it would overlap with yours, agreed with it.

the first 2 years , yes , there have been many talks like that one since with many others.

Why does this guy have 'knowledge' not normally meant for apes tho? His source was his own experiences or part of background information that the military gave him, as like, part of his training or something?

he has firsthand experiences with reptoids like me most of them do,
he also hears from his buddies other things that they saw or know.
let me give you an example of training he told me of.
they show trainiees pictures of diff beings but not the real ones just similar then slowly build up to showing the real picture. this takes 3 weeks, its desenitizing them to other life forms.
they started doing this when 2 guards died from fright/heartattack as 2 "wolf guys" came down the hall unexpectedly.(yes wolf humanoids)

The sightings are more accepted in mexico than in the us or europe? And in particular the reptilian type? Why 10 years?

1- yes,
2- yes they call the lizards in UFO their god Quetzalcoatl,
3- 10 years this is my own speculation that within 10 years most will know as it will be obvious and undeniable.

What happens for you if, in 10 years, nothing 'obvious' has happened? Are there any criteria that could fail to materialize that could convince you that your experience did not happen, or are others working against the reptilians?

1- i will relax ,
2 why would the point of others knowing or not change what i already know and went thru?
3- others working against reptoids? who do you refer to?
I am working against them as we speak!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Lizzardsamok,
I really hope you would hear from this forum of folks, that your story is sounding more and more rediculous.

Here's some points if you don't believe me.
1) You were with someone at the time, a friend. Both of you could give accounts to someone and have your story published but don't.

2) A spaceship with tenticles. (that's what a jellyfish looks like)

3) Reptilians that wear uniforms with logos. (just reptilians is eneough)

4) They did something harmful to you that left you and your friend with scars, how about getting photos of each of those 'identical' scars??
a) And you won't say what they did, do you not believe that this would solidify your story if you did tell? (please don't tell me they are homos)

5) The cow with the face laceration, no photo or evidence.

6) The revelation of the End Times was given to you, like an apostle. (Godlike)

7) The military gave you Top Secret information concerning the Lizards! Come ON!!!! and just because you said you knew of them....please. It's like saying "I know of area 51, so tell me" and they would.
a) You were never in the Military, know nothing of the way the military works concerning confidential information, and BELIEVE you can just walk up and get this information. PLEASE.

8) Earlier you said the military person was from Iran (or Iraq) and you met him in a bar. Now you say, just walk up to a person in the 'Black' Military and get your answers, please.

9) You claim to be here to 'warn' us, and 'share' with us. So, you've shared, so how do we stop them? Give us some real information like if you feed them spinach, they'll get stomach aches.

10) you claimed that the earth and moon were hollow. PLEASE.

11) .....

HOLES, HOLES and more HOLES.... So you really REALLY wonder why people CAN'T and WON'T believe you. You were right when you stated that if you went to the police they would put you in a straight jacket. You were absolutely positively right! how about thinking on that!

Tuataras Third Eye.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thankfully every one does not think like you , which has enabled me the courage to come out with it !
Im sorry if you cant belive these things but it doesnt change the fact that it happened and continues to happen, perhaps one day you will get a taste of what you dont belive exists....

I hope one day you do!

In fact i hope you all do !
maybe then we could all talk about this intelligentlly and begin to do something about it for once !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
How about responding to the points????

Please give something substantial, not hypothetical.

And it's not just me, that thinks you've got a wild story. And it's not just me that thinks you respond harshly to critizism (mods included).

You also inject into other threads as some sort of 'expert' on the subject. If you were, wouldn't others say you're a legit source of information.
i.e. you said (to the effect) that "Rape or Violation" could occur.

Did that happen to you????

If you were d or violated, I can really see how you would hate the s. Just wondering if this is a case of misdirected hatred- towards the lizzards and all.

But what about all those points I made. No willingness to answer?

Tuatara

[edit on 22-2-2005 by Tuatara]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
How about responding to the points????

Please give something substantial, not hypothetical.

that was my responce to your points as you call them i would say they are statements of my statments shall i repeat them again to you?
what is your question.....
dont ask me 15 questions at once im not going to answer that many at one time sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
And it's not just me, that thinks you've got a wild story. And it's not just me that thinks you respond harshly to critizism (mods included).

They might be right about the harsh defence wouldnt you be if it happened to you?
and I too think what happened is hard to belive i too thought it was wild even as it was happening! so what , so its alien to you?
its so funny to me that people say hey that sounds out of this world or alien when you are describing aliens to them, and they cant accept aliens with alien traits or ideals......so funny.....do you expect them to drink coffee would you belive it then?

You also inject into other threads as some sort of 'expert' on the subject. If you were, wouldn't others say you're a legit source of information.
i.e. you said (to the effect) that "Rape or Violation" could occur.

Did that happen to you????

i dont claim to be an expert on anything i didnt witness myself to that i am an expert you see.
and others do see me as legit just not you sir:

EVENT HORIZON
Lizzardsamok, what is your opinion of all this? I value your opinion because you have had first hand experience with other life forms. In your encounter, did it seem like they had a souls or any of the characteristics mentioned above?

If it did ,do you think i would tell skeptics like you who cant belive any thing ive said thus far??
give them the pleasure of ridiculing that?
or just say they are bad, trust me.......?

If you were d or violated, I can really see how you would hate the s. Just wondering if this is a case of misdirected hatred- towards the lizzards and all.

not misdirected at all, just one normal guy trying to make aware his fellow mankind and being chastized for it, but thats nothing new , is it..

But what about all those points I made. No willingness to answer?

Tuatara

do 4 at a time......

1) You were with someone at the time, a friend. Both of you could give accounts to someone and have your story published but don't.

then people like you would accuse me and him of making it up for money, which i may do later anyhow once ive publicly shared it without money first!

2) A spaceship with tenticles. (that's what a jellyfish looks like)

like a jelly fish if you were to see it from a distance the light blends toghether of craft and tentacle.
but only 1 tentacle and its robotic segmented metal that glows white.

3) Reptilians that wear uniforms with logos. (just reptilians is eneough)

yes , they sure did. but no shoes....

4) They did something harmful to you that left you and your friend with scars, how about getting photos of each of those 'identical' scars??
a) And you won't say what they did, do you not believe that this would solidify your story if you did tell? (please don't tell me they are homos)

the triangle scars looked more like burns and disappeared as i checked recently and it was gone. just one burn/scar on each of us and in different places.

if i wanted physical proof i could get the cow info which is what im doing for linda howe but that does not prove to people like you that lizards in ufos did it, now does it......but it could implacate me in a crime i didnt commit.

TIP:
All the disbelivers and skeptics of my account should get together with mods and fund a lie detector test/brain fingerprint to settle that once and for all, and while your at it ill take an MRI or X-ray too.lol

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The first 2 years , yes , there have been many talks like that one since with many others.

How do you come into contact with these people? Randomly or part of schedule? Are they from similiar departments or unrelated?

they started doing this when 2 guards died from fright/heartattack as 2 "wolf guys" came down the hall unexpectedly.(yes wolf humanoids)

So there are many different combinations of aliens?

2- yes they call the lizards in UFO their god Quetzalcoatl,

To clarify, are you saying the the general public in mexico is currently more accepting and aware f reptile aliens, or that the ancient peoples of mexico were more accepting and even worshiped one/some as a god?

most will know as it will be obvious and undeniable.

Hows that tho? Constant open contact?

why would the point of others knowing or not change what i already know and went thru?

I dunno, I'm not saying it'd have to. But if nothing happens at all, anywhere, would that require an explanation?

- others working against reptoids? who do you refer to?

Other aliens, agencies in the US (i think you said that there are US groups that do this), and the like. Why are they unsuccesful in completely stopping them? Why are the reptile home government that considers the flying serpent badgers criminals unsucessful?

tuatura
. It's like saying "I know of area 51, so tell me" and they would.

This is a good point. Why would the military beleive him, his story cannot possibly be somethign made up, especially considering that the idea of reptile-aliens is not uncommmon. But why should anyone beleive you, since your name indicates you are one of the lizards?
Actually a tuatura isn't technically a lizard, so I guess you are in the clear.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join