It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Abduction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Nygdan

You've melted down at the first signal of critical analysis, you haven't been 'rejected', you blew up.

dont flatter your self!
I was reffering to the many others before you and in my life since,- you are just the last one of many.
And where is this melting you refer to?
I answered your questions.....

You just like to argue given any reason, thats quite appearent on this thread.
the others with your arguementive behavior got the last thread closed. FYI

All ATS Please keep your posts short and on topic.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I meant “chosen by Fate”, not chosen by those beasts. They picked you up simply because you were interfering with their activities.

In a way, you are a privileged person because now you have personal proof, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean that you can’t be misled by certain things other people write or say. For example…

1) You have been led to believe in the Hollow-Moon Theory. There’s also the Hollow-Earth Theory --you haven’t mentioned this other one, as far as I can see, so I don’t know where you stand as concerns this second theory-- and many people here, including our Moderators, think that believing in the Reptilians implies believing in a hollow Earth and that they are some sort of underground species that evolved on this planet , a branch of the primitive reptilian stock, I guess.

I am an amateur astronomer, which means that I am familiar with Newtonian physics and celestial mechanics, so I know that the formulae involving gravitational attraction actually allow one to “weigh” a planet or a natural satellite, and this means that the possibility of their being hollow can be definitely ruled out. If they were hollow, there would be a HUGE amount of “missing mass” that ought to be there because the formulae work. They accurately predict the movements of the heavenly bodies.

As for the Mods, reading other threads on the subject one sees that they all think that believing in the Reptilians is preposterous, that only teenagers with chaotic spelling and syntax can believe this, and that eventually all rational people outgrow the idea. One of them believes in the Grays because there is supposed to be “fairly authenticated government documentation” that describes them, as though official documents could be worth the paper they’re photocopied on. He is a self-described “Lockheed brat”, meaning that his father worked for that military contractor when he, the Mod, was a child, so he ought to be familiar with the sinister overtones involving all government-related activities, yet he expects to find proof of the truth in those worthless papers, so, who’s the one who’s being ingenuous here?

2) Somewhere you make a comment that seems to imply that you distrust ALL channellings, which might be a good thing, to a certain extent, since most of them are deliberate disinformation, but if you reject all of them you’re throwing out the baby along with the bathwater. Only suprahuman sources can understand and try to explain to us the incredible things that are now happening.

3) You also suggest to someone that he should join a certain Army unit, I seem to remember, because it will defend us from the ETs. Not only will it do no such thing, but the governments of all the major powers have been collaborating with the Enemy for decades now. They have been preparing the way for their public appearance.

Whatever your viewpoints, you have a truly BIG STORY on your hands, and that is all that matters, when all is said and done. Just keep going. It doesn’t matter that most people will continue to mock and challenge you. That’s inevitable. The first time I heard about the Reptilians, 7 years ago, while reading the Pleiadian channellings at the SpiritWeb website (it disappeared months ago), I, too, was unable to bring myself to believing it, since it read like a science-fiction novel. Then I started believing, because their other explanations were so convincing, but I lost faith, and put the matter aside for years, until a few weeks ago, when I first discovered the messages from the Cassiopaeans, which are the most forceful messages I have ever come across, along with the Seth books. People will believe you only when the show begins, and then it will be too late for most of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If there is a god [as people percieve him] then i have much accusation with him and his angels !!! Fate also.... and beasts is a perfect word for the lizards. the military told me they hate the name lizards they prefer raptors.... so i call them LIZARDS! they also look just like little lizards outside in florida.

1. I dont know about totally hollow earth but its deffinately not solid.
every culture has stories of the UNDERWORLD!
as far as the moon yes its hollow, there is tons of evidence from nasa alone. its also artificial....
here is a some facts a guy put on one page, there is more credable pages elsewhere if you askk ill find them for you.
www.geocities.com...
do i know firsthand moon is hollow: no
was i told by millitary it was : yes
does nasa have evidence of it as hollow: yes
is it my opinion it is hollow : yes

2 channelings, yes i dont buy any of them....sorry
I trust data and firsthand experiencers like myself.
im not saying they are not real just i wont include it as info in my knowledge base.

3 sorry i know firsthand they do defend this planet,i know 3 of them sooo...
there are 2 us governments, they elected gov are et collaberators, the black gov are on are side.

4 as far as mods, any one who belives in one race of aliens and discounts another are FOOLS!

If your an astronomer: I saw my first UFO in a big telescope at a planetarium, we were looking at the sun with a filter on it, and 2 ufos buzzed by, the instructor saw one after me. so look at sun if you want to see a ufo as they shine when light hits the metal surface.

On a personal note: I didnt belive in ufos or aliens untill that day but i did worship christ and god.
since that day I "dont" belive in god or christ as most would percieve them.
And i know at least that reptilian beings exist. so i did a 180 persay in my belife structure that day, intrestinglly enough my friend with me did the opposite, he was atheist now christian... go figure.....
I belive the reptoids were called the fallen angels by some and the holy angels by others.... god and satans top forces are one race, a serpent race!

I praise the black military for they gave me solice, peace of mind.
when i told one of my experience i needed real answers not speculation,
they gave me the real answers on what why and when.
I then took this info and researched it, then formulated opionions based on it. not just guesing like most do here.....
so you should trust my oppinions and follow my research and leads.....

by the way i have more outlandish stories and info than what ive shared with you all....BUT your not ready for it......yet.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
US Special Forces?

I know of US Navy Seals, US Marines Force Recon, US Army Rangers AKA US Army Black Berets, US Army Green Berets, US Army Paratroopers, US Air Force Pararescue... and of course, US Army Delta Force, which is from what I hear, is still not officially acknowledged, and are usually the commandoes who handle the actual "Black Ops" of ET lifeforms... Of course there are more than likely a handful of other branches of military-esque forces who deal with the ET's within the American government. But I still don't believe any of them have the best intentions of mankind... unless maybe Delta Force... but that's as far as I know...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There also other ones I know of, as far as US FBI Divison Five, CIA Stormtroopers and US Air Force Blue Berets... Most of which I've heard of operate at Dulce, New Mexico. Poke around on www.sherryshriner.com... for info on Dulce. Until then, take of yourself.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
you hit the nail on the head my friend......
deltas creed is on the wall of their baracks i saw it firsthand...
its a verse from revaltartions it cuaght my eye. rev :6:8

"and i looked and behold a pale horse : whose name is death, and hell followed with him and power was given unto them over 1/4 th of earth to kill with the sword , hunger , death and beasts of the earth."

Delta is the pale horse of revalations i was told by them themselves.....
I asked why kill men?
the answer was surpprising.....
better to be killed by a human quiclky then to be exploited or eaten alive and suffer greatly.....
sword = guns -- hunger = starvation -- death = diseases -- beasts = zoo animals and unnatural lab creations
most will be slayed and gathered into camps and gased to save them from another more painful death.

they are the only U.S. grunt force who does E.T. security firsthand.
they are ET cops and and are sent out to do the physical fighting, no others do in the usa.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I suppose we should take ease of being murdered by a fellow human... but damn... it's disheartening to know we would be murdered by our fellow man. The only reason I'd rather be murdered by human, is that they won't indulge in a bloodfest, then again, if they'd make it that far... a creed I used to follow was "I'll kill myself before I'll kill you."

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the skeptics will have a field day with what im about to say but......
I was told the apocolypse will look like this:
UFOs blasting away whole cities and flying all over , raping murdering and pillageing humanity.
beings on foot and in flight by their own physical wings will go on a killing rampage, a real war of worlds with demons in the sky swooping down to murder and devour flesh.
every kind of natural disaster
armies of men killing everything in site especially gathering in one place to fight god in the skies.
christians will rise up against their nations in defence of the alien murderers and will be killed first!
all will get a M.A.R.C. chip under skin of hands or forehead,
these will be spared and re colonised on mars and elsewhere.
they will be labor division for colonies.

now look at my signature.....

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
by the way i have more outlandish stories and info than what ive shared with you all....BUT your not ready for it......yet.

I'm ready...let's hear em....

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ha ha

another "special" person with too much info that the world isnt ready for

1. why do you constantly get your back up when people quiz you about amazing stories ? did you post it here for the world to read and goo "woooo must be true" ? you are not bored with it , you are not fed up with it and you love the attention it brings you or you wouldnt be wasting yout time posting your story

2. you still havent shown anything at all in the way of any evidence you have accumilated over the past god knows how many years research you have done. ?? how come - your pc must be bursting at the seems with it , why not cut n paste something that cannot be found on the net ?

3. look at it from our perpective - if i was to show up and say "i got abducted by 10ft tall sheep in a flying shoe shapped object , they fired magic elastic bands at horses which made their eyes pop out" - i also drew a few pics etc - would you believe me ? NO you would be a food to believe me - you would question me - which is what people here are doing and you dont seem to be answering. - try answering some questions with backupable facts and not something that can only be proven by a lie detector test

[edit on 17-2-2005 by acidhead]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've just recently read pages 1,3 and 4... I know you are trying to make a point about being abducted but then going off into Revelations as if you were given some divine intuition is a bit 'far fetched'. Which is what some have alluded to.

It sounds bad. I'm not saying it 'didn't happen,' I'm saying you need to think about 'what' your typing. Many who subscribe to this forum have seen very similiar threads, your story will be ripped to shreads and you have not a single shred of evidence, except your own experience.

JMO
Tuatara's Third Eye

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok lol you asked for it......

same sources told me god/the book-keeper as we know it is a huge brain in space.
one big floating brain under a glass or similar clear material incasement. lol

its the central computer of this universe , every galaxy has a smaller simular one, and we have a simular smaller one in us. lol

All is fixed and maintained by the tall greys (cheribum) , the greys are called the custodians by military, they are not relevant, just maintain the project we call "the universe".

the universe is really a multiverse, billions ,billions of them.
all are contained in an egg shaped membrane of space/time.
there are 2 eggs side by side as far out as they can go,but its not the end....

Now i dont know what to think about it so i dont.
I didnt see it firsthand so i dont know if its real but,
same people who knew what i knew and had realsolid info of many other things also said this stuff..... soo you tell me....?

FYI if this is right i just gave the secret of the multiverse to apes.
we are half ape , half god/alien (unknown origin)

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Dude, I hate to say it, but I think you've lost it.

As mentioned above, negative attention is better than no attenion.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
I've just recently read pages 1,3 and 4... I know you are trying to make a point about being abducted but then going off into Revelations as if you were given some divine intuition is a bit 'far fetched'. Which is what some have alluded to.

Tuatara's Third Eye

give me a break im not even religous as i've stated
revalations is what others told me not my firsthand experience as i've stated.
he asked for it, so ill give it.

and i belive im ceasing to care what the apes think, let them wonder in ingnorance..... 1 out of 10 understanding aint half bad

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

dont flatter your self!

I was hardly refering to only myself, there were other people who were questioning what you were saying.

I answered your questions.....

You stated that you didn't want to continue the discussion with anyone who didn't agree with you. You complained that i was 'absurd and offensive' for making a reasonable suggestion. You started posting a pic of a baseball bat and talking about 'sceptic eradication'.

You just like to argue given any reason, thats quite appearent on this thread.

So because i don't uncritically accept a stroy about giant lizard men, I am arguing for the sake of arguing?

the others with your arguementive behavior got the last thread closed.

Doubtful. Threads don't get closed for that reason.

the military told me they hate the name lizards they prefer raptors

When did they tell you this? Why would they dislike the term 'lizard' and prefer a term thats normally applied to birds?

as far as the moon yes its hollow, there is tons of evidence from nasa alone

There is no evidence for a hollow moon, the nasa data supports that its not hollow. That page you presented, its terribly inaccurate. THis alone is bizzare

Before the astronauts’ moon rocks conclusively disproved the theory, the moon was believed to have originated when a chunk of Earth broke off eons ago

The moon rocks are composed of the same sort of stuff as the earths crust and mantle. The moon rocks that were retreived demonstrated that the moon probably was something that came off the earth. I don't think I would trust anything on that site.

was i told by millitary it was : yes

If somone in the military told you that the moon was hollow, they were either wrong or lying to you.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ok lol you asked for it......

How do you know any of this?

same people who knew what i knew and had realsolid info of many other things also said this stuff

Solid info of what you mentioned above? What was it?

FYI if this is right i just gave the secret of the multiverse to apes

The idea of a multiverse as you have described it has been in popular literature for a very long time. Its certainly nota 'secret ' that people can't get their heads around.

and i belive im ceasing to care what the apes think, let them wonder in ingnorance

Ah, so you've gotten bored in your game/aren't getting enough attention and figure you'll go start it somewhere else? Your game isn't fun if people don't let you preach on? But its okay because you might've 'gotten thru' to one or two people eh?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nygdan
Loves that qoute feature, hes CRAZY about it! lol

where does it say anywhere their is 2 eggs side byside outside the mutiverse containing it all?
show me...
and what about the huge brain in space lol no comment on that from you im shocked!

your the only one playing games nygdan.

i never said giant lizard me i hardly call 5 foot tall giant.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just another question: just one.

Based on your posting history of aliens/abductions/etc (and it is quiet extensive- and you were not able to convince people then), how many times will you try to convince people of your story?

Just noticed that on 2-11-05 you put up a post "My very first post ever and I was abducted" It wasn't your first.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
FYI it was my first post, i did 3 in one day, i posted diff places to talk about it.
i stayed here mostly becuase more people chatted here.

and i posted no personal UFO/alien story before that day or since that day FYI.
notice they are all the same story as well.

And i have convinced people.
as to how long who knows.....

why do some of you people dig for indesrepencies so feverishly as to your only purpose is to discredit me in some way or find a typo? its so childish reallly IMHO
and why cause you dont like my story? ----- lol ------ ridiculous.....

some will be like : "hey i found this day was saturday instead of sunday so the whole thing is a lie" maybe the author just didnt remember the exact day and it wasnt important compared with the rest of the info... they never consider that or care to.

it is for that reason before i even finished writting it that i dint include the day.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Loves that qoute feature, hes CRAZY about it! lol

Yes, I do like the quote feature. I guess since you could'nt figure it out the first time around you just gave up on it eh? I guess it is crazy to have the specific sentence you are responding to quoted in your posts, afterall, why be clear as to what you are talking about right?

where does it say anywhere their is 2 eggs side byside outside the mutiverse containing it all?

The eggs, no, I'm not saying that the eggs are there, thats a 'novelty'. The rest tho, the multiverse and all that.

and what about the huge brain in space

Well thats just stupid so why bother noting it?

your the only one playing games nygdan.

I am not playing any game, I am trying to discuss these issues. You are the one who has said that effectively the situation isn't fun for you so you are going to leave, or who is pretending to have super knowledge that can't be revealed to the 'apes' around you.

i never said giant lizard me i hardly call 5 foot tall giant.

Thats pretty gigantic for a lizard. I'd say that warrants calling them giant lizards.

why do some of you people dig for indesrepencies

I do it because they are there. What other reason need one for examining a discrepancy? Why are they there in the first place?

as to your only purpose is to discredit me in some way or find a typo?

Discredit you? Why would anyone here care if you have been 'discredited'? You are a no one to anyone here, a message that pops up on a screen, why would anyone want to 'discredit' you?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

show me...
and what about the huge brain in space lol no comment on that from you im shocked!

The egg theory is nothing new either. In fact it's been covered here at ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the "huge brain in space" theory, well sorry bud. It looks like whatever military person gave you this info was jerking your chain...They most likely took it from an episode of "SPACE:1999" called "Space Brain"

Things are quiet on the moonbase, and off-duty Alphans are doing puzzles to pass the time. Suddenly all the monitors on the base are filled with streams of strange glyphs, cutting off communication. Scanners indicate that the source of the strange symbols is somewhere
along orbital reference 397. Eagle 1 is dispatched to investigate. The glyphs stop as suddenly as they appeared, and communication is restored. Eagle 1 reports a phenomenon pulsing with light and color. The ship is covered with a strange foam-like substance and
contact is lost. A rescue Eagle is sent to search for Eagle 1 and is nearly hit by a meteor on a direct path towards Alpha. Inexplicably it passes through the defense screens and impacts near one of the launch pads. Fearing that the meteor may have collided with Eagle 1, Kelly is
told to do a space walk to look for wreckage. The meteor is retrieved and brought back to the base for analysis. Helena's research reveals the presence of an organic compound on the exterior of the meteor. Victor reports the composition of the meteor to be the
same as an Eagle, along with traces of human tissue. Realizing that the meteor is eagle 1, Alan is recalled to base. But he has lost contact with Kelly who was doing a space walk and won't return until he has him back on board. Alan finds Kelly floating unconscious, brings
him back to the ship, and returns to Alpha. Victor tells John that the organic substance coating the asteroid has reverted to it's original state, a "foam" that, in sufficient quantities, could crush anything. Kelly regains consciousness and begins transmitting data to the
object in space. In an attempt to stop him, the computer is shut down. Kelly attacks Koenig and Security personnal are forced to stun him. Koenig decides to send an Eagle loaded with nuclear charges to reduce the crushing force of the object in space that
threatens their survival. When the transmitted data is analyzed, it is surmised that the force is trying to change the course of the Moon to avoid a collision. In order to better understand the entity that has taken Kelly over, Koenig decides to link minds with him, via symbiosis.
Koenig learns that it is a brain, and it does want to help. Together with computer it comes up with a plan, but it will require the nuclear charges on the Eagle that's on it's way to the brain. Paul turns the Eagle around but the computer fails and the nuclear charges will not
disarm, and they can no longer control it remotely. Koenig flies out to dock with the Eagle, and disarm the charges, but is still unable to land it safely. He does manage, however to divert it from colliding with the base, but the nuclear charges are destroyed in the crash.
Unable to change their course, the Moon continues on towards the space brain. It begins to send out tendrils of the foam-like antibodies. The Alphans come up with a plan. They will attempt to equalize the pressure by increasing the internal pressure within the base, but it must
be done gradually or that could be dangerous. The foam starts to build up causing decompression in certain areas around the base. Medical Centre is compromised and during the evacuation, the unconcious, Kelly is overcome. The foam begins to flood the base,
filling the underground hangars, the halls, and even Main Mission. The Moon tears through the brain like a bullet. The brain dies and the foam is neutralized. They have survived, but at what cost? Helena mourns the loss of Kelly. She feels that she abandoned him when Medical
Centre was evacuated. John tells her that she can't assume responsibility for Kelly's death, any more than they can assume responsibility for the death of the space brain. If only they had been able to communicate with it sooner, things might have been different.

www.space1999.net...

Can't say I've ever heard of the show, but it sounds like a great one

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join