It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's not diversity of thought. It's freedom of thought.
There is a difference.

You're drawing distinctions without meaningful differences in this context.

Freedom is dangerous. You have to have the balls to stand up for it. Otherwise, we suppress those freedoms.

Freedom isn't absolute, anywhere or at anytime. In practical terms the more diverse a society is the more compromises that have to be made to accommodate and the less practical freedom that exists.

You have to have the balls to stand up for it

So, how have you demonstrated that you have "the balls to stand up for it"? What is it that you've done that excludes you from being grouped among the "spineless"? Beyond pontificating on an internet forum that is.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

What's a couple dozen casualties when you can enslave a nation?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's hard I know. What is the solution? Forcing all innocent Muslims back into their countries? Ban all innocent Muslims from seeking asylum?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

It's hard I know. What is the solution? Forcing all innocent Muslims back into their countries? Ban all innocent Muslims from seeking asylum?
Ban imports, yes, and anyone on a terrorist watch list gets heavily scrutinized.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

We need to ban Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Ban imports, yes, and anyone on a terrorist watch list gets heavily scrutinized.

Anyone on a terrorist watch list got there for a reason.. forget scrutiny .. deport them back.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I would say no to both of those.

But the first step to solving any problem is to be honest about it.

A man scolding another about the PC line of not demeaning Muslims while they are hiding from being killed by them is the epitome of why this problem will get much worse before it gets better.

We have to be honest about the nature of this problem, and how Islam has a lot to do with it.

I have posted on here what I would do, and its certainly not complete and by no means do I claim to have all of the answers.

But in a nut shell, fort and foremost, be honest about Islamic terrorism.

stop regime change wars, stop arming "moderate rebels" work with countries to eliminate terrorists (including russia), stop the mass influx of "refugees", investigate people with signs of radicalism better (such as travel to syria), point out when Muslims do combat terror both through physical means, and by reporting radicals, and celebrate that, enforce immigration and travel standards to make sure we realize who we are letting in.

This is just a begining.

But criticizing a man who fears for his life for not being PC while he is being attacked by terrorists, we should start with condemning that. And right on cue, I see the man who did this is virtue signaling on Twitter and getting his pat on the backs. Why don't we start by shaming this scum bag and letting him know how he is a big part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
I hope the police catch one of these bas|ards alive and then turn them over to the Ukrainians for interrogation.

I can understand someone having that view but in this day and age things tend to be a little more complictted than what meets the eye.

For all we know, these people may have been subject to mind control in someway.

Read a up about Tavistock and mind control techniques

If you dont want to do this, I can understand because once one has done a bit of research into this kind of thing, one loses confidence in easy simple explanations of human behaviour that fit the mould of good guy bad guy.

The world is getting more and more complicated all the time.

The bloke that alledegly shot 33 people in a cafa in Tasmania in Australia in 1996 made several trips to london in the weeks and months before he shot 33 people in a cafa.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
THE LONDON MAYOR is speaking live now. Is he MUSLIM?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'll tell you what the solution is. Soon.

In a another thread, far far away...
edit on 4-6-2017 by Tempter because: Adding link

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ugh.....

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I'll tell you what the solution is. Soon.

In another thread, far far away...

Ominous

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Sunni Muslim, yep.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If you let a wolf into the hen house what do you expect? I really want to see how the Mayor of London will try to spin this one.

This is horrible....

I kinda suspect that these/this event/s are planned. I am certain there is someone behind the curtain who has finannced, organised, priovided the logistsis for and executed the flooding of muslims into the western (first) world, to create trouble of various types and generally, over a period of time, generate as much internal trouble in the target countries such that widespread internal division, violence, hatred and destruction of these white, western, tenchologiclaly advanced is effected.

Im sure their plan is to destroy europe and other advanced countries, and evict the white population out of europe and then create widesread rubble and broken states that would ripe for expoiting and taking over.

All for the sake of reducing the population and reduceing the living standards of the worlds massess down to those of backward Africa.

Mind you, I also think whoever it is has plans for all the muso's too when they've done their job.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Violater1

The problem is people like you and countless others with kind hearts and the best of intentions coming up again a barbaric, Middle Ages ideology that you just don't understand. Tolerance will not conquer this, we cannot love them better. You need to deal with this eventually.

Of course I understand people wanting the best for everyone, global harmony and peace. I want it too.

Unfortunately it will never happen while Muslims and ISIS, or Al'Qaeda are seen as different. They're not, they are the same and their objectives are the same - Global Muslim domination. It's not rocket science folks.

Let's see how many Muslim states come out and condemn this. Let's see how many Muslims condemn this in general.

Those who play the game, pay lip service, apparently integrate. They are your 5th column right there. If Islam is this amazing religion of peace - why does this keep happening? Circle the square of peaceful Islam with Sharia Law - I bet you can't.

This will keep happening and grow worse until attitudes change and the real problem amongst us is dealt with.

Also remember the true enemy that are utilizing the Barbarians hiding behind Islam are our own deep state Governments that let them all in after illegally smashing their countries into the stone age for profit and blood lust.
It is they that should be swinging from the nearest lamp posts first and foremost,the likes of Tony Blair for one after the lies of WMD's.

We are in a two pronged assault.
We face a full frontal from the cockroaches that are murdering and killing innocent people and bringing terror on the streets and the mass communities that support them and look down on Christians as people they should prey upon.

And we face a Machiavillian enemy that operates by incremental stealth and pretends to do things in our best interest but whose endgame is to terrorize the public so badly that they will accept anything to make the problem go away and they will ultimately end up enslaved under a totalitarian regime.

I say that is rubbish since the birth of Islam we have been massacred by Sunni Muslims.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Sounds like something George Soros would plan.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Submission strikes again. let's say #westandwithlondon, have a piano player come out and do a sad version of John Lennon's "Imagine", and we will reconvene back here in no time to do it all again.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You mean does he believe that Mohamed split the moon in half?

Yes, that's our city Mayor.
edit on 4-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

How about we simply intern anyone who expresses a psycho sociopathic view like "I want to physically hurt the society I live in"?

What is the problem with taking everyone on a "watch list" off the streets?

I can think of a few, unfortunately dead, people who wouldn't find this unfair.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Hmm... The police and military needs to search EVERY muslim inhabited home in Europe.

Sniff out every bastard, that is planning an attack or has some connections.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join