It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Next Thursday 8th June
What do you mean by authoritarians?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

He was questioning the guy about what he saw. I will paraphrase his words for you after the caller told him what he saw.

Jeremy Vine: "So you would definitely say that this was some sort of Psy-O...Erm... Some type of terrorist attack?"

I've trawled YouTube for the original video but can only find the edited one. I wish I had just filmed it with my phone.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What I mean by authoritarians is who would like the populace in the UK to submit freedoms for some form of security.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

eek! suppose it could be nothing just Vine screwing up his words....hopefully
but personally I have a bad feeling about this one I don't think its going to be what we think

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What do you think he was referring to?? What is the psy-op?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Man, we had planned to spend the weekend in London, but I was too busy at work to make the arrangements and we ended up changing plans at the last minute! Sobering.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The UK elections are on the 6th of this month - so now - 2 Days away (Tuesday).

And I would also like to know - what is Psy-Op?

Lightspeeders
edit on 4-6-2017 by lightspeeders because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by lightspeeders because: Replied to wrong user

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The psy-op could possibly be to increase the militarization of the police in the UK. That would be my first guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: carewemust

I seem to remember it was the US media the police were pretty hacked off with for saying untrue stuff and somehow I can't remember how releasing information that wasn't meant to be released. Sorry can't find the article now...its damn late here me eyes are going

You're right...

""Classified police photos from the scene of the terrorist attack in Manchester, England, leaked to The New York Times.
A UK security official says lives are being put at risk by leaks.

The Manchester police say leaks have cause "distress and upset" to families of victims.

Prime Minister Theresa May to confront President Donald Trump in person later Thursday.

British investigators halt cooperation with the US after ongoing leaks.""

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: toysforadults

The psy-op could possibly be to increase the militarization of the police in the UK. That would be my first guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightspeeders

The UK elections are on the 6th of this month - so now - 2 Days away (Tuesday).

And I would also like to know - what is Psy-Op?

Lightspeeders

Psychological Operations

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

That's the only thing I can think of at the moment too

In all the history of terrorist attacks never once have I heard of a bomber saying "this is for Allah" that's the bit that has me wondering

I dunno could be just tired or over thinking

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

He was questioning the guy about what he saw. I will paraphrase his words for you after the caller told him what he saw.

Jeremy Vine: "So you would definitely say that this was some sort of Psy-O...Erm... Some type of terrorist attack?"

I've trawled YouTube for the original video but can only find the edited one. I wish I had just filmed it with my phone.

Apparently reporters are blithering idiots, but also somehow privy to the inner-workings of false flag operations.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Yeah, that is unusual. I mean, anyone who doesn't speak Arabic would not understand the words "Allahu Akbar" would they?

edit on 4-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Apparently reporters are blithering idiots, but also somehow privy to the inner-workings of false flag operations.

I know, it sounds ridiculous but that's definitely what it sounded like. I can't explain it either. I've gone through the possibilities of what he was about to say and none of them make sense in the context of his question.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This guy is a real hero.

More eye witness testimony from Gerard - when the police intervened and what the attackers looked like #LondonBridge

Enough is enough, time for Europe to take their collective heads out of the sand and actually address the very real problem of radical Islamic terrorism.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Sad to this happening again but unfortunately we cannot discount a technological intervention by hidden forces with a hidden agenda.

See This

This is a 911 call from a Lexus that was hacked while being driven by a Sheriff to disable the brakes and floor the gas. Enough time passed during this incident for the occupants to call 911, and then have the call go for a while.

Here is G W Bush saying they will develop anti hijack take over control technology September 27, 2001 so if they have this technology to take over an eroplane then they would almoslt certainly have the technology to take over a motor vehicle.

And Here

And Here

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
WATCH Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during Islamist terror attack.

I wish this was satire... but it isn't. Pathological altruism has truly become a mental disorder.

Thats surreal.

What an Orwellian nightmare!

Even when faced with impending death at the hands of Islamic extremism, the PC notion of Islam being about peace must be observed and forced on others.

"“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Another day, another terrorist attack. How many more innocents have to die before something serious is done a bout the problem? Multiculturalism has failed. Where are the mosques condemning this attack? How come "moderate" Muslims turn in their radical brethren?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join